His At First Sight

By goldennng

''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes fla... More

Important Author's Note
About the book
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3
Querenica
Bonus Chapter #4
Author's Note
HELLO

Eleven

56.7K 1.6K 251
By goldennng

Two weeks later

"Antonio stop." I giggled as he placed kisses on my neck from behind me as I tried to cook breakfast. Key word, tried.

He didn't reply as he continued sucking my neck. One of his hands on my waist as the other caressed my hips.

The last few days have been really good. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed because I felt loved and protected in his arms.

"You guys have seriously got to stop with the PDA." came a voice from the door.

I pushed Antonio aside to find Heath standing there looking awkward as hell.

I blushed and Antonio groaned.

"You have to seriously stop being such a cockblock all the time." he said annoyed.

Kate came into the kitchen looking distraught. The boys were too busy arguing so they didn't notice the worry on her face.

"Kate what's wrong?" I asked as I went closer to her.

"Can we please talk?" she asked.

"Of course. Let's could go up to your room?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, not in the house. Can we go to the mall or a cafe or something." she said anxiously.

"Hey calm down" I said holding her hand. "We can go"

I turned to Antonio and said. "Kate and I are going to the mall."

He narrowed his eyes at first but then nodded his head. "I trust you" he said.

I gave him a smile and pecked his lips.

"Take guards with you." he said to Kate and she nodded her head.
_____________________________________
Kate and I were sitting in the food court of the   mall. She was wringing her hands together anxiously.

I placed my hand on hers and she looked up at me.

"What's wrong Kate?" I asked.

"I have a boyfriend." she blurted out.

I smiled all the worry going away from my body.

"That's great. Why're you so upset?" I asked.

"Because he proposed." she said.

My eyes widened and so did my smile. "That's even better. I really don't see why you're worrying." I said.

"You don't understand. I have three very overprotective brothers. They won't ever approve of it. Especially Antonio. You don't know the fit he threw when he found out Alaïa was pregnant. He's going to kill him. I know it, I just know. I should just say no and break up with him. He won't be abl-"

"Are you happy with him?" I cut her off and asked.

All the worry vanished from her face and a smile graced her lips.

"Very." she said.

"Tell me more." I said sipping the latte in my hands.

"His name is Blake. He's so sweet and handsome and I love him. We've been dating three years now and he always makes me happy. We both met in college. He takes me out to my favourite places and takes care of me. I just don't want to lose him." She said frowning at the end.

I smiled. I could see how much this guy adored her from the way she talks about him and how much she loves him back.

"Kate no one will say a thing. Just tell them. Everything will be fine. I'll convince Antonio I promise, he won't lay a hand on him once he realises what a great guy he is and how much he cares for you."

"I just don't know." she said worriedly.

"Stop worrying, I promise nothing will happen to him." I said as I squeezed her hand.

She was still frowning but nodded her head nonetheless.

"So tell me more about him." I said.
_____________________________________
We just got back from the mall and my feet were exhausted from all the walking. To cheer Kate up we decided to shop and Kate practically forced me to buy about ten pairs of lace lingerie saying that I'd need it soon.

Antonio and I haven't done it yet, we've gotten physically more intimate but haven't had sex. But I know he wants to from the raging boner he has every time we make out. I was nervous at first about it but I think I'm ready now.

Antonio's pov
I got out of the shower and put on some sweatpants. I've decided that it's time to tell Corina about my business. I'm nervous as to how she'd react but from how close we've gotten in the past weeks I'm not as nervous as I was.

As I walked out of my closet I saw Corina scrolling away on her phone lying on the bed. I went to her picking her up and placing her on my lap as I rested my back against the headboard.

"Hi." I said in her ear.

"Hey." she said smiling as she set her phone down and turned to face me.

I pecked her lips.

"I have to tell you something." I said.

She nodded her head and gestured for me to go on.

I took a deep breath. "I haven't been completely honest with you." I said and I saw a frown cover her features.

"About?" She asked.

"My work." I said.

"Go on."

I stayed silent for a moment. "I need you to be completely open minded about this." I said.

She nodded.

"I run the mafia." I said and waited for her reaction.

Her eyes widened and she tried to push me away but I tightened my arms around her.

"Let me go." she said in a weak voice.

"Never." I said, firmly.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I trusted you with everything and you didn't even trust me with the most important part of your life. Do you know how hard it was to open up to you but I did, and I expected you to trust me back but you didn't. Why didn't you trust me?" she said, her voice thick and raspy.

"Baby it's not like that. Please." I pleaded.

"It's exactly like that. I'm leaving. let me go." she said struggling in my arms.

"You can't leave, you're in too deep..." I said anxiously.

"What do you mean?" She asked with wide eyes.

I sighed. "You know too much, I can't let you go."

She kicked and thrashed in my arms but I only tightened them around her.

"That's why you waited so long to tell me right." She said her voice cracking and tears gathering in her eyes."So I wouldn't be able to leave."

I stayed quiet. We sat there for what seemed like an hour. My arms never letting go of her.

"I want to sleep." she murmured in a small, raspy voice.

I nodded and laid her down with her back against my chest. Her breathing evened within seconds and she dozed off. I soon followed.

The next morning I woke up and admired her features. Damn she was beautiful. I hope things go back to the way they were and she forgives me. I won't let her go though if that's what she thinks.

She means the world to me I thought as I caressed her cheek.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked up at me.

"Good morning Bella." I said

She didn't reply, turning away from me.

"Baby please talk to me." I pleaded but once again she said nothing.

I sighed and we just laid there for a while until I turned her around so she would look into my eyes.

"I need to shower. Let me go." She murmured.

I reluctantly removed my arms from around her and she walked to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower in the guest bathroom but when I came back to our room she wasn't there. I panicked.

I hurriedly put on a pair of jeans and a black t shirt. I ran downstairs to the kitchen and relief filled my heart when I found her seated on one of the barstools having breakfast with Heath and Kate.

I walked up to her and sat on her right since Heath was seated on her left.

We ate breakfast and just sat their talking. I wasn't in the mood to talk and I had some work to do.

"I have some work to do in my office. Come with me." I said to Corina.

"Why?" She asked, her voice monotone.

"Because I'm not letting you out of my sight." I said.

She huffed but nonetheless nodded and followed me.

I sat on my chair while she sat on one of the seat behind my desk scrolling through her phone. I worked for a while in silence until I decided to break it.

"Baby?" I called out to her. She didn't reply.

I sighed heavily. "Please talk to me." I said in a pleading voice.

She ignored me and continued her scrolling.

I went up to her and picked her up, sitting back down with her in my lap. She tried to wiggle out of my embrace but I wouldn't let her.

"Look at me." She shook her head and stared at her lap.

I grabbed her chin and made her look into my eyes.

"You make me beyond happy." I began, looking into her eyes. "I can't begin to express how happy you make me. How much you mean to me. Corina you said you've never had someone who genuinely cares for you but now you have me. Baby please forgive me. You're all I really want and need. I didn't tell you because I was scared you'd leave me......for the first time in my life I was scared, scared that you wouldn't want to be with a monster. I know I don't deserve you but you make me so happy, you've made me the happiest I've ever been in my life. But just know that I'm never letting you go because you have no idea how much joy you've brought me these past weeks just by being there and I don't plan on ever letting that go. So please....please forgive me." I said with so much intensity in my voice, meaning each and every word, staring intently at her.

She looked into my eyes for a minute searching for god knows what and after a moment whispered "I forgive you."

My eyes lit up and I smiled at her before crashing her lips to mine.

~~~

Hey guys!
They made up! Yayy

Also please check out my new book  'Querencia' it would mean the world to me💓

Have fun reading.
Don't forget to vote. It'll only take a second if your time to click the little star at the bottom 🌟:)
Love GoldenG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 628 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
1M 34.3K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
2.9M 38.1K 15
"You expect me to believe a woman with credentials in journalism and writing wants to be a Nanny?" He questions and the smile he is desperately tryin...
74.7K 1.7K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...