The Acrimony Anomaly [Naruto...

By AnimeKittyKat

Madara was dead, deader than dead. Probably the most deadest person ever to make as many mistakes and regrets... More

I'm too Old for this Shit
Is a Sharingan a Vegetable?
An Asshole is my Father
Oh Look, It's the Kid of the Parents I Killed...
Fuck You and Your Rules
And There's This Fucker in a Green Jumpsuit
Let Me Be A Corpse Nii-san!
I'm... Sorry
Shisui Sashimi
Stalked... Call the Pedo-Police
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Massacre
An Orange Fluffball Wants to Shank Me
A Perfect Sunday Afternoon with Tea, Cookies, and Fucking Danzo
Hello Akatsuki~!
Questioned
Troublesome Woman
What I Think About Hashirama...
Training and... Suna?
Fuck, My Clothes are Stained with your Blood
It's Because I'm in a Girl's Body!
SHIINNAAEEE!!
You Killed Me, It's Only Right I Return the Favor
A Mind Invasion
A New Dilemma
Going Back
Naruto!!!!!!!!!
Graduation!
Naruto's Confidence
The Nara Household
And the Idiot of the Year Award Goes to...
The First Hokage Revealed
I Saw That Fucking Smirk, You Sly Dog
Add Two More Dead Bodies to the Pile
Forgotten Times
Family
Russian Roulette
A Heart-to-Heart
The Chunnin Exams
I am the Pedo Police
Shit Going Down
Where the Hell are They All Coming From?!
Acrimony Anomaly Comic Short #1
Ups and Downs
Quest for Appeal
Kirigakure Time!
Mishaps and More
Fight Time
The Storm Before THE Storm
Don't Defile Those Dead Bodies!
Tobirama and an Ex-Terrorist for the Leaf
Wed and Bed
Another Senju Bastard?
Making Bank
Drama
Alcoholic Senju Returns!

Pieces Put Into Place

9.8K 549 111
By AnimeKittyKat

     The Hokage exasperatedly pinched the bridge of his nose, "So all you're pretty much telling me is that there is more paperwork." 

     "You catch on quite quick, Gramps, " Tsubaki piped up, pointing finger-guns at the older gentleman.

     She took a side-glance at 'Genma,' facepalming when she saw he couldn't keep it together. Tears were welling up in the corner of his eyes and a very happy grin was fighting its way across his face. "...Uwahhhhhh!!!! I can't take it anymore, Tsubaki-chan! I'm in Konoha!"

     The Uchiha female let out a large sigh, "Kami, have mercy on my soul."

     Kakashi just shrugged his shoulders, "The kid's been antsy about going to Konohagakure, but I wasn't expecting him to be brought with... Nonetheless being inducted into the Uchiha Clan and bringing the Jinchuriki of Suna with."

     Inoichi stayed tight-lipped, waiting for the kids to be dismissed to state his findings.

    "Let's go, minna! Jii-chan can handle the rest."

    A tick mark appeared on the Third Hokage's forehead at that statement but did not stop them from escaping through the window. "... What did you both discover?"

    "Well, Hokage-sama, she came home drunk-."

     A sigh filled the air, "Honestly, after my one student, I should've expected that."

    "And we decided to take matters into our own hands and take a look into her mind in that state. However, once we entered, it seems her fear overpowered the effects of the sake. The first thing we saw was the death of her mother..."

     The duo hesitated for a moment, knowing that the information was quite sensitive.

     "And?"

     They gulped. "She killed Mikoto Uchiha. Itachi Uchiha was also present there too. It seems they tried to make a deal with Danzo where Sasuke Uchiha, Mikoto Uchiha, and Tsubaki Uchiha could live in the village after the massacre. However, Itachi's orders only spared her and Sasuke."

     The Hatake added, "She knew about the Coup d' etat and that it wouldn't work. From what she has told me, she blamed it on the idiocy of the clan, not on the village."

     "Interesting, " The Hokage murmured, brushing through his beard.

     "She was also with Shisui Uchiha a few hours before he died. They were chased by something and were running away. They talked briefly about the Mangekyo Sharingan."

     Sarutobi then paused, "... The Mangekyo? Then, do you think she has it?"

    "It is possible, " the silver haired jounin provided, "There was enough stress after the Uchiha Massacre."

     "Lastly, " Inoichi breathed, "What has troubled me the most... The last memory we saw was that of a war zone."

    "That's preposterous!" he exclaimed, "The last war was before she was born!"

    "It was blurry, but I know the mark of the Senju when I see one."

     "Then..."

     A long silence came over them as the named 'professor' pieced together everything told to him. "... It is possible that Tsubaki Uchiha is a reincarnate from the Warring States Period... Then, what side was she on?"

------*****------

     The female Uchiha hummed brightly and skipped along the Hokage Mountain, landing on each head before twirling around.

    The orange-clad academy student tried to copy. Keyword: tried. However, he was unable the release the same grace and poise she had. He didn't give up though.

     "Ne, ne, ne, Tsubaki-chan! Can we resume my training, dattebayo?" He had a big, sunny grin on his face, one that probably no one could say 'no' to.

    Waving it off, she answered smugly, mostly staring at Hashirama's shocked face, "Yeah, but Sasuke and these two will be joining us."

     "Why do other people have to join us?" he whined, cheek reddening, "Can't we just train one-on-one?"

     This only caused the Shodaime Hokage to gape even more. The boy was totally smitten with her. It reminded him vaguely of Mito and himself. Still, the boy was more blunt then he could ever be...

Hahahaha... Is this Senju serious? We all know that he is way more worse than Naruto...

... What's this? There's new readers and regulars? Well... DEATH IS BACK, BABY.

     She then brought the weary travelers to Ichiraku Ramen, watching as Gaara could only finish one bowl while Naruto and 'Genma' were having an eating contest.

     While enjoying her own bowl, a shiver ran down her spine. There was something that she sensed... And it was awfully familiar. The thing was, she never wanted to face it again.

     The female Madara glanced at Hashirama but saw him more unfazed then ever. He can't feel it...

     Again, it came across, more closer than ever. She practically jumped out of her stool, breaths increasing by the second. No... I need to calm down.

     "What's wrong?" Her old friend looked at her worriedly.

     "... Nothing, " she grumbled, "I've got some business to attend to. I'll be back in a bit... Stay here."

     Something was obviously wrong as they could see her muscles tense and blood drain from her face. Even her body started to slightly tremble. Whatever it was... It was a big deal.

     The Uzumaki picked up on that and declared as soon as she left, "I'm following her! She's never reacted like that before!"

     Instantly, the Senju reached out, grabbing the boy's sleeve, "Weren't you all confident earlier when she fainted? What happened to it, huh? If you can trust her then, then you can trust her now."

     "That's a different scenario!" he bit back.

     "I've known her for a long time... I know well enough that Tsubaki can handle herself."

     "I've never even seen you before and I'm with her anytime she's not outside the village!"

    "Then you should also know full and well that what I'm saying is true!"

     A shadow crossed his face and he yanked his arm away. "I-I know Tsubaki-chan is strong, dattebayo. Hell, she's stronger than me... But that can't make me stop worrying... She's never even had that expression before, even when she woke up in cold sweat from nightmares, dattebayo. I just never want her to go through anything like that again..."

     Hashirama bit his lip sharply. Hell, he was fooling himself too.

     The Uchiha stepped into a dark alleyway, away from all people, "Okay, what the hell was with that aura and where can I get it?"

    The voice chuckled deeply, "I mean, the aura is a very easy wish..."

    "Okay, what the hell are you doing here... Death?"

    "Oof, I'm hurt."

    "Also, what the hell was with the poem at the beginning? Do you think I give two tiny shits about poetry?"

     "Ouch... What's with all the insults?"

     "Well, you have to answer my fucking questions and it seems that you have a round-a-bout way of saying them..."

     "So you're saying that my kids won't like it?"

     "Dude, you've got kids? So, what do you do? Make them wear shirts saying 'Daddy's Little Reaper?' "

     "... Do you want me to leave?"

     "No, I just want you to answer my questions."

     "Well I was literally sent here to answer them with the orders of being 'blunt' and 'straightforward.' "

     "Ooh... Let's just forget that part of the conversation and start anew... What do you say?"

     "..."

     "I'll take that as a 'yes'. First question: Why haven't you guys reborn Tobirama yet? I want to kill him already."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 1.9K 37
Yume and Sasuke were together for as long as they could remember and had a wonderful life with their family. Yume had deep feelings of adoration towa...
50.9K 1.8K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
108K 5.2K 129
Dawn desires to live a life that shelters her from the monsters of her past only to find out that ignorance isn't bliss, but a recipe for upcoming di...
14.8K 676 22
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...