Until you come Back to me

By LourDarden

Taylour has what seems like the perfect life. A loving and successful husband, two wonderful children, and a... More

Until you come Back to me
" I messed up"
Aftermath
It Hurts like Hell
Day by Day
"Its Okay if you still want him.."
"When Were You Going To Tell Me?"
The Road To Restoration
My Heartbeat
HeartBeat to Heartbreak
Two can play that Game
Black Tears
B.A.N.S
Mine
For Better Or For Worse
"Reunited..."
Just Breathe
Maybe (Part 2)
'...more than 23 reasons'
Forces of Nature (Part 2)
Walk Of Shame (Part 3)
What Will Be Will Be (Conclusion to Part 3)
What Hurts The Most
"Back,Back,Forth and Forth"
" Last and Final Good Deed"
Daddy's Home
"Cater 2 U"
Countdown
A Day To Remember
His Dream & Her Reality (Chapter)
Get The Hell Out Of Dodge
"Mission Impossible"
"Hell Hath NO Fury..."
"You Were Made From Love..."
"Let Me Explain"
When A Man Is Fed Up
When is enough...enough?
Love Is You
Honeybees
Love The Hurt Away Preview: (Sequel )

Trapped In The Closet

10K 342 163
By LourDarden

Sean couldn't help but acknowledge just how good the water felt against his skin, but he was aware that he could not stay in there forever. Taylour would be calling soon and she is far from nice when she is hungry. Turning off the shower, he reached out of the shower for his towel when he realized it wasn't there. Stepping out he looked around and saw that the towels and laundry were gone. He shook his head realizing that Jay must have grabbed it this morning when he brought down the dirty clothes. He would have at least liked to have used it more than once before it needed to be washed. Sean went into the closet in the bathroom where they kept towels that they rarely ever used. Reaching behind the decorative towels, he tried to put his hand on a beach towel but instead grabbed a small tied plastic bag. Pulling it out he opened the bag and saw it had clothes in it. Why were clothes tied in a bag hidden in the closet? Taking out the clothes he saw that it was a pair of sweat pants, boxer briefs, and a Jersey that read D. Simmons. Sean's heart began to race wondering whose clothes they were because they obviously weren't his. More importantly, why did that name sound familiar? He looked at the tag saw these were men's clothes.

"D. Simmons...D. Simmons... Where do I know that name from?" Sean repeated aloud to himself. He was so deep in thought that he had forgotten he was naked dripping wet on the bathroom tile. In flashes, it came back to him.

"Des, who's that man with Taylour?" He asked clenching down on his jaw to gain composure.

"Des spoke with her eyes fixated on Taylour and her guest. "That's Mr. Simmons. Detrick Simmons."

Then Another: "I'm your husband. Therefore, I have the right to tell you I don't want you working with that guy. Something about him is just slimy. I can just feel it."

And another: "How do you spend the night with someone but don't remember her name."

"I THINK IT WAS D OKAY. D. THERE ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!?!" She yelled

"The volunteer wasn't a woman. Sean, it was a man who helped me yesterday."

Everything hit him like a ton of bricks giving him an instant headache. Taylour had lied to him about everything. She cheated on him with this man. She cheated while PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD!! With his hands balled into fists, he punched a hole into the wall. Turning around he threw everything off of the counter in a rage. Just when he thought they were making progress, it was all a lie. Sean rested his palms on the counter as his chest heaved up and down. He needed answers and only she could give them to him. He vowed to hear her out before he made Taylour regret even thinking about cheating on him. With clothes in his hand, he walked out the bathroom and moved quickly prepared to make his wife's life A LIVING HELL.

"Detrick what are you doing here?" Taylour said closing the door behind her.

"Well nice to see you too," He responded smugly.

"No, I'm happy to see you I just didn't expect to see you. I thought you were still in China."

"Well, I'm sure you would prefer it that way."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She looked at him with an arched brow not understanding his attitude with her.

"Nothing." Taylour walked to him and gave a warm hug which he didn't return. She decided it best to sit down behind her desk. Something about him was off but he sure did look good.

"Detrick please have a seat. Can I get you anything?"

"No, I don't plan on staying long." He took a seat across from her. There was an awkward moment of silence that made Taylour seemingly uncomfortable.

"So how was Scotland?"

"Fine," He responded coldly.

"Anything amazing happen?"

"No."

"What about China? Is it as beautiful as I imagine? I bet-"

"Look I didn't come here for the small talk Taylour," He interjected. Taylour looked at him with raised brows. She took offense to his demeanor.

"Well, what did you come here for?"

"To thank you." He leaned back in his chair.

"To thank me for what?" She asked.

"For showing me your true colors and helping me put a stop to making an even bigger mistake than the one I already made, which was falling for you."

"Excuse me?"

"Well see I had put you on this pedestal even after you told me everything. I thought she's so amazing and I can't remember the last time I felt this alive and fulfilled. Then the smoke cleared and I was able to see that you are nothing more than an arrogant, manipulative, inconsiderate, and passive aggressive, BI-. Wait since I can't call you out of your name I'll just say, unstable creature."

"HOLD ON JUST ONE DAMN MINUTE. WHO do you think you're talking to Detrick?" Taylour quickly rose out of her chair. She had to catch herself and remember she is pregnant. Detrick remained calm.

"I'm talking to you, about you or are you too dumb to understand?" Taylour breathed deeply numerous times before speaking. The baby kicked almost as if to say "don't do it mama. Don't do it."

"Detrick you have been gone for months and I haven't heard from you since you left for Scotland. Now you come in here and disrespect me as if I've done something to you. I don't know what happened to you on your trip but I'm not the one so I suggest you check yourself before I do it for you." She sat back down in her chair and rubbed her stomach to soothe herself. Detrick stood out of the chair and began to pace slowly back and forth. He was calm but obviously livid and more than anything, hurt.

"My grandmother almost died Taylour she was in a deep coma because of her diabetes."

"I'm so sorry to hear that but what does that have to do with me and you going off on me."

"Being alone used to be something that I learned to adjust to and become content with, that's until I met you. You showed me I wasn't alright and I was missing something important in my life. Those feelings become more evident when things are spiraling out of your control and you have nobody to just tell you it's going to be okay. You had become that for me Taylour and that night that I texted you I just needed you to be what you were for me. What you had become, my anchor and hold me down, say that everything was going to be okay. Even if you didn't know what to say and just prayed for me, that would have been fine but instead, you cursed me out and just made me feel like a fool."

"Wait a minute, Detrick, what are you talking about?" Taylour asked seemingly confused.

"Taylour don't act like you forgot what you said."

"I'm not acting Detrick I really don't know what you're talking about."

"Please don't insult my intelligence!"

"I'm not insulting anything and if I do recall you're the one who came in here insulting me calling me everything but a child of God. So get to the point and explain to me what the hell you're talking about." She was becoming impatient with him since she was beyond irritated.

"Taylour when I flew to New Orleans and had a layover in Atlanta. I asked you to come and meet me because I needed a friend and instead you replied calling me inconsiderate among other things. You said that you were a married woman and whatever we had or I thought we had was over and that I need to get my own family instead of chasing behind a married woman who would never want anything real with me. You said my problems weren't your concern and that I was never nor will I ever truly be your friend. You ended by telling me to get a life because you had one where I wasn't welcomed." Taylour stood there with her mouth completely open. Taylour would have never said such things to him or anyone for that matter. Well then again maybe if she was hurt by that person but not to Detrick. He had to have her confused with someone else.

"Detrick I never ever said those things. I would never say that to you, Detrick, I care about you."

"Yeah right spare me with the innocent act!!"

"Detrick this is not an act I swear I never said those things you have to believe me."

"If YOU DIDN'T THEN WHO DID?" Taylour became quiet. And only one person came to her mind.

"Exactly," Detrick said as if her silence confirmed his accusations.

"Detrick what time did this take place?" Taylour asked calmly.

"Oh, COME ON TAYLOUR THE JIG IS UP OKAY."

"DETRICK PLEASE JUST...please just answer the question.

"It was in the middle of the night some time back on a Sunday. "Suddenly only one person came to her mind. Sean.

"Detrick I can assure you I never sent you those messages."

"Yet it came from your cell phone. I wanted to believe you, that maybe something was wrong with you Taylour I really did. I even wanted to give you a chance to explain, thinking maybe I did something wrong. I emailed you and when you never replied, I knew that you meant what you said."

"Detrick-"

"It doesn't matter Taylour what's done is done. By the grace of God my grandmother made it through and I went back home knowing that you would one day get what's coming to you. I never wanted to believe that when I needed you most, you would turn out to be heartless." Detrick reached for his coat. "Don't worry Taylour you don't have to explain anything to me because I know that every dog has its day...." He headed for the door and turned to look at a speechless Taylour. "...Thanks again, oh and good luck on the baby." Taylour stood remaining silent watching Detrick turn to walk out of the door without looking back. Taylour plopped in her chair and was rushed with emotions. Why do people think they can keep talking to me like this? What did Sean do? The look on Detrick's face was one she said she never wanted to see again and now for something she had no control over had caused him to hurt and it was not at the hands of her but, of her husband. She tried to calm herself and think of a way to address this with Sean without sending herself into early labor. Remain calm because skeletons were definitely coming out of the closet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.5K 29
Tiffany's boyfriend Jason isn't the man he used to be. He's become horribly abusive yet claims to still love her. Little does he know she's falling f...
553K 29.5K 79
After two years from when Dessiah and her daughter Delaney were thrown out of her home in the rain by her trifling cheating husband, she can finally...
16.2K 2.2K 45
[Featured in Official Romance Reading List] [Featured in Official TeenFiction Reading List] [Featured in Official YA Reading List] [Featured in Offic...
6K 422 24
PUBLISHED https://goo.gl/ynKMUB One night things changed for the worst in a young woman's life, when her boyfriend was tragically injured. However d...