||You're Not Crazy|| Namjoonx...

By BTSSTANFOREVER92TO97

"(Y/n) isn't here." I say after Teacher Park asked if everyone was in class. All of the students laugh and T... More

Sneak Peak
1 || Han (Y/n)
2 || Everyday
3 || Friends
4 || Dream
5 || Trees
6|| Research
7|| Change
8|| Eerie
9|| Findings

10|| Meeting

30 3 5
By BTSSTANFOREVER92TO97

I get up out of the desk chair and head down the stairs, eager to eat breakfast so I can avoid a mental breakdown. I made sure the door was locked before I made a move towards the descent. I wanted to stop all of this—Namjoon stuff.

But what do I do? I pull out my smart phone and pull up Namjoon's contact info and text him the two questions.

Me🧚‍♂️:Did u evr get a gift in the summer& How close do u live to noona
9:33AM

Crazy Koala 🐨: my grandma gave me a turtle trinket of some kind,
saying it brings good luck or something, I don't remember
I would have to ask her again
9:40AM

Crazy Koala 🐨: and I live a few minutes of walk from her I guess
9:40AM

Crazy Koala 🐨: why do you want to know anyways?
Setting up a normal question then the real question
To see where your crush lives?😆
9:41AM

I stare at my phone as my cheeks start a wild fire from my blood. W-what is he thinking?! Namjoon had completely and unknowingly called me out for crushing on (y/n). Am I that obvious? I guess I have been with the filming of all of their conversations...

Me🧚‍♂️:what makes you think I have a crush on her
9:42AM

Me🧚‍♂️: I was just wondering...where did your grandma get the trinket
Can I have a picture of your gift
9:42AM

It takes Namjoon a bit longer to respond, but in that time, I pour a bowl of Captain's Crunch and started to munch on it. Eomma is also in the kitchen in her robes still drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Appa still sleeping?" I ask with a mouth full, a little bit of milk trickling down my chin. I wipe it away as I earn a glare at my mother.

"No, he is just being slow, always on that phone of his. And I can see you take after him. His phone habits and messy eating. I thought I raised you better, Jimin!" She turns the page. I just smile at her and shovel in another scoop. But I do put down my phone for her sake.

"How was your sleep, eomma?" I ask, not wanting silence at breakfast. "Mine was good. I feel refreshed." I was almost done with my first bowl. What? Why are you staring at me for?! Nobody just eats one bowl of cereal on a weekend.

Eomma looks up from the paper, a smirk on her face. "It went just fine, your appa didn't snore this time." And suddenly I didn't have the appetite to eat any more. She laughs as I grudgingly gulp the rest of the milk from my bowl.

"You could've just lied." I state flatly before getting up from my chair. That earns another laugh from her. My phone pings with Namjoon's notification. I pick it up and rush back up the stairs to my room.

Crazy Koala 🐨:

9:53AM

Crazy Koala 🐨: thts the gift, from some
     Flea market she said, dirt cheap, 50 cents
9:53AM

Me🧚‍♂️:Thanks hyung :)
9:54AM

I  instantly add more to my notes. As I finish up, I get a call from a random number. I pick it up even though I usually don't, hoping it will be Kim Yoohyeon.

It was.

"Hello?" I answer into the speaker, staring at a picture of (y/n) holding first place trophy on my desktop.

"Hi, this is Kim Yoohyeon, calling for Park Jimin." Her voice was light. The picture changes to (y/n) smiling for the yearbook photo.

"Yes, this is Park Jimin. I'm glad you called." The conversation continues that she can meet during at noon at her home which also serves as a business area. We would talk about the event I have and then visit the site of Han (y/n).

I greedily took the chance and agreed to everything. I got ready and prepared what I was going to say, reading through my notes starting from the beginning—even though I didn't need to because I had everything memorized like the alphabet.

Namjoon POV

(Y/n) and I had exchanged numbers sometime in the past, we texted each other moderately.

😑(y/n)😌: do u want to go 2the park@12
10:03AM

Me😆:of course! R we meeting each other there
Or r we walking together?
10:03AM

😑(y/n)😌:lets just meet, I might be a few
Minutes late😅
10:04AM

Me😆: ok, see u then🙃

Noon comes around and I'm sitting on the swings, waiting for (y/n) to arrive. I look around notice from across the street, Jimin walking into a house. In the yard of the home, it advertised a psychic lady works there and something with ghost or spirits.

"What is he doing?" I wonder out loud, starting to do a lazy swing.

"Maybe he has a date." A voice was suddenly behind me. I let out a spooked shout. I get up and quickly turn around to see it was just (y/n). "Aigoo, sorry oppa~" she laughs. "I didn't mean to scare you!" She was now gripping onto her stomach for support.

I join in and laugh with her. "You're always too quiet!" I complain about her stealth.

"Or you're just deaf." She sighs, wiping a small tear from her eye that came from laughing. "Now, let's play some games to power through the day." She hops onto the swings and starts to pump her jean clad legs to gain air.

Jimin POV

I thought I saw Namjoon on the swings as I walked to Yoohyeon's home. I decided it was just a trick of the light. I knock on the door, I get a call of 'come in'. I enter the home.

It was lavishly painted with light purple walls. The ceilings were high and the lights came from the big windows that reached from top to bottom. Yoohyeon was sitting at a dark brown table with a board and an some kind of small object.

The wooden floors were nicely polished to a reflection. I get taken aback from the grandness of her home. She must have a booming business! Fancy lights and other various items that you would find in a rich person's house is in sight.

I bow to her and close the door. Yoohyeon gives a kind smile and bows back. "Please, have a seat. It's nice to meet you Jimin." She motions me over to the chair in frount of her.

I do as told and settle into the padded chair. "It's nice to meet you too." I nervously chuckle. She doesn't look much older than Jungkook! Is she young or just young faced? "How old are you?" I blurt out. I gasp and cover my mouth with both hands. "I'm so sorry."

Yoohyeon just chuckles. "I'm eighteen. Born in the year xxxx, January seventh." She shrugs. My eyes were wide as saucers. "I graduated early, I'm not young faced." My cheeks burned up. "You're fine, I usually make people come to a shock when they see me in real life because my site is very mature for a teen to manage."

"I didn't mean—let's get to Namjoon's situation, shall we?" I change the topic with embarrassment shaking my voice.

During the whole conversation, I talk about Namjoon and my relationship with him. After awhile, Yoohyeon pulls up the notes on her laptop and scrolls through the pages. "You're a very assiduous researcher... some of these things must've been," She lingers on the word, trying to think of a correct phrase. "Hard to come by." I can tell she is suspicious of me.

Like I said, I am crazier than Namjoon. Meaning, the dark web. I'm surprised they had info on Han (Y/n) in the first place. My cheeks flare up in a crimson red again.

"How do you mean?" I act innocent but I know she can see right through me. She lifts up an eyebrow, not buying what I'm trying to sell.

The lady ignores my question and shifts in her chair to face me directly. "I notice you added some more notes. Do you have the items you took with you?" She flicks her died gray bangs out of her eyes.

I shook my head no, feeling the blush fade. "I hid them in my room, in my desk. My room is under lock and key, no one is allowed in there." I run a hand through my soft hair. Yoohyeon just nods.

"Okay, Good. I see you added audio files. I'll listen to them after our meeting. But for now, do you still have time to explore the ruins of the house?" I nod my head eagerly.

"Yes."

Namjoon POV

We were still swinging on the set, our fifth round on who can jump the farthest from the seat. (Y/n) always won. This time, I plan to beat her. From across the street, a door opens from the grand house.

Out comes Jimin. Out comes a girl. They were walking hurriedly, talking fast even though I can't pick up their conversation. I stare down at them, they don't notice me.

As they come closer, I pick up bits and pieces of their words.

"Namjoon..."

"(Y/n) was..."

"School looking crazy."

Looking up, (y/n) also hears them. "What are they talking about?" (Y/n) sounds the question we were both thinking.

"I'm not sure... I'll ask Jimin later. But for now, how about we just focus on the win I'm about to make." I look at her with a goofy smile, knowing that my dimples are showing.

(Y/n) just rolls her eyes and giggles. "Oppa~ Your dimples should be illegal!" I laugh and couldn't help myself but feel my heart flap into the air and then take a swan dive into my stomach, releasing happy butterflies.

I count down from three, closing up shop for momentum. Right after one, we jump. Guess who wins!

Han (Y/n).

She wins at everything. Intelligence, strategy, visual, moods, and

My heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 163 57
"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just saying, you know literally nothing, and to a normal person, that was a normal interaction. Don't read anything into it unt...
275K 9.2K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
5.5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
112K 6.4K 112
Unsatisfied with your life was an understatement. Being under the thumb of your father can have that effect. He wanted someone capable of running the...