Smithereens || reddie

Por notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... Más

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"The date"

393 10 10
Por notcoincidental

Sorry this took me so long to post.

Richies POV

Richie: We could go see a new movie.

Eddie: Ok what movie?

Richie: How about that Spider-Man into the spider verse movie.

Eddie: Um yeah sure. Look up a movie theater and figure out when it plays.

Richie: Got it.

I pull out my phone and look up a movie theater with a nice arcade. I see the time of the movie is for 7:00 so we should get there at about 6:20 and then there would be enough time to play in the arcade, get some popcorn and make it in to see the commercials.

Richie: ok lets leave at 6:10.

Eddie: Cool.

I get up from my desk and walk over and flop on the bed. We look at the ceiling which I notice we do that a lot.

Eddie: There is a school dance next week.

Richie: Formal or come with a band T-shirt on.

Eddie: Formal.

Richie: Do we need like ties and a nice outfit.

Eddie: Yeah.

Richie: we've never been to a dance together before.

Eddie: As long as they play good music.

Richie: You should be the DJ.

Eddie: I should.

We both laugh. I hold his hand.

Richie: What do you think the meaning of life is?

Eddie: Rich, you know I don't like talking about that stuff. It makes me sad.

Richie: I know but like if I never existed would it make that big of a difference.

Eddie: Yes Richie, It would affect me. I wouldn't be able to love someone.

Richie: I mean if I never existed then you wouldn't be losing me you just would've never had me so you would've found someone to love just not me.

Eddie: What are you trying to get at this?

Richie: I don't know anymore.

We go back to staring at the ceiling. Suddenly an idea pops in my head. I run over to my desk rummage through some of my photos and take one of me and Eddie out. I jump on on top of the bed almost stepping on Eddie.

Eddie: What the fuck are you doing?

I take the tape and tape the picture to the ceiling. So now when I'm staring at the ceiling I'm actually looking at something worth looking at. I flop back down on the bed. We both look at the photo. Eddie smiles.

*at the movie theater*

We buy our tickets and then go to the arcade. They have this new system where instead of like just using quarters you transfer your money into a card. So I put about 20 bucks in each of our cards and you might think that's a lot but for a teenager who just has 1,500 dollars just laying around and not have anything to spend it on it's nothing. We run around in the arcade getting a bunch of virtual tickets on our cards. They even have this video game where it's like Crossy Road they also have space invaders and other random stuff. We look into the prize machine. I see some crappy weird stuff but the thing we want is the Polaroid camera but it cost 5000 tickets. We play to the extreme. Running around playing only the highest ticket paying games. Besides when we found this zombie game. It paid no tickets but it was fucking fun. We played a lot until it was time to go in the movie theater. We still had some money on our cards so we planned to come back after the movie is over. We go to the little food stand thing and get a huge thing of popcorn, two waters, milkduds, and Mike and Ike's. We walk into the theater just in time for the commercial. There was a mother and two kids in the back and a group of teenagers in the front so thank god I bought tickets for the middle. The group of teens were giving us looks as we sat down. We were watching a trailer.

Richie: Did you turn off your phone?

Eddie: Yeah, you?

Richie: yeah.

*the movie starts*

We watch the first half of the movie, it's really good so far. (I haven't seen it) I start needing to pee.

Richie: hey I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be quick.

Eddie: Ok.

I quickly walk out the theater and down the hall to the bathroom. I run in a stall and lock the door. I did my business walked out and started washing my hands until I hear a voice "hey girly boy" and before I can answer I see a fist coming right at my face.

Eddie's POV

I watch some of the movie before starting to wonder why Richie is taking so long. I look around the room out of instinct and notice that one of the teenagers was missing while the others were whispering and laughing. It's probably nothing but  I get up anyways. I walk out of the theater leaving the popcorn under the seat so it doesn't get picked up. I walk down the hall to the bathroom. I'm a little scared even though it's probably nothing. I open the door and I see Richie on the ground with a bloody lip and a teenage boy standing over him. The boy looks back at me and out of instinct I take my fist punching the boy to the ground. The guy falls down with a bloody nose. I look at my fist in shock. I look at him, he puts his hands up to his face. I look at rich.

Eddie: Holy shit.

Richie jumps from the floor grabs my hand and runs out the bathroom door pulling me along. We run out the theater. We start running to the car when we hear a voice behind us "You're dead" I start to turn my head but Richie yells "don't look back just keep running to the car." We run as fast as we can and hop in the car.

Richie: WHERES MY KEYS!

Eddie: IN HERE!

I fiddle through my bag throwing things out of it. I manage to find the keys and give them to Richie. I see the guy running over to us.

Eddie: DRIVE!

Richie: IM TRYING!

Eddie: DRIVE!

I wrote this before I watched ST 3 and it just reminded me of Joyce and hopper

(Yes they are yelling at each other but they are not like arguing just yelling out of fear so they are not like mad at each other)

He puts the key in as I see the guy coming right up close to the car.

Eddie: BACK UP! BACK UP!

He puts the car in reverse and backs out quickly. He speeds out of the parking lot and and drives on actual road. We both exhale. I laugh. He looks over.

Richie: You think this is funny?

Eddie: *laugh* yeah.

Richie: It's not funny.

Eddie: *laughs* it's kinda funny.

Richie: *laugh* shut up.

Eddie: Is your face ok?

Richie: Yeah I'm fine, God why can't our lives be normal just for 3 seconds. *laugh*

We drive home. And walk inside. I walk up to his room and grab some pajamas and go to the bathroom to get changed. He gets changed while I do and I come back to him sitting on the bed. I sit down on the bed and lift his face up to look at him. I look at his lip. It was cut pretty bad. And he got a bruise right by his chin. I take a gauze and wipe away the blood.

Eddie: Did you take your eye contacts out yet.

Richie: No.

Eddie: Well go do that.

Richie: Got it, mom.

He comes back with his glasses on. He looks so adorable with glasses. Again I love looking at his beautiful face but his glasses will always be so cute.

Finally I posted again and I'm sorry I'm bad but I now have a schedule and every 2 days I'm gonna post I love you so much and thank you so much for reading reddie is real and byyyyye

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

263K 4.8K 67
• Headcanons for Poly relationship between the Bowers gang and the reader. • By "Poly" I mean everyone in the gang dating each other, not just the re...
Rejected Por elio

Hombres Lobo

1.5M 56.2K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
16.8K 332 20
a stranger things and it fanfic about two popular twins and their not so secret admirors i hate this story, but i'm going to publish it anyway starte...
12.4K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made 😂 but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...