My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

By surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... More

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 28 - Second Chances
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 46 - Mess Up
Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 49 - Livestream
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 32 - Back Home

4.3K 121 39
By surfingcake

Heyyyyy.

New Update, I hope ya like it.

Tyasm for the votes and comments.

Anyways, Enjoy! x

--

(Luke's POV)

"Attention all passengers. The current boarding flight to Sydney, Australia will be closed in two minutes. Thank you and have a good flight."

"RUN!" Ashton yelled. The four of us ran across the airport and into the boarding line. Fans were mobbing us and we took way too much time signing notebooks. Once we saw the flight entrance, I breathed a sigh of relief before jogging up to it.

"The flight for Sydney, Australia is now c-"

"MA'AM!" Michael shouted, waving his hands while running towards the desk. She gave a small smile as she checked in our passports and let us through. She winked at Calum and I cringed, quickly putting my arm around his waist. He just laughed as the middle aged woman rolled her eyes.

"Seats A36 and A37." She mumbled. We nodded and walked into the plane. Luckily, the four of us got unnoticed by fans. Michael and Ashton sat in front of us as Calum and I were behind them. I looked at Calum to see his necklace hanging loosely down his neck. I smiled and he must've noticed.

He took my necklace and connected it with mine. I grinned childishly as he pecked me on the lips and took my hand.

"Forever." He mumbled as he nuzzled into the crook of my neck. I smiled and played with his hair as I fell into a deep sleep against his head.

- Small Time Skip -

"CALUM HOOD AND LUKE HEMMINGS! WAKE THE HELL UP!"

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I looked up to see two happy figures shadowing Calum and I. Groaning loudly, I flashed a weak smile before closing my eye lids again. Bad idea.

"OW!" I screamed, holding the left side of my cheek. My eyes popped opened and I glared at Michael and Ashton. "Geez, isn't there a better way to wake me up."

"No, not really." Ashton joked, helping me out of my seat. The plane was completely empty, everyone had already gotten off. Calum opened up his eyes and stretched, knocking over a plastic water cup that he left on the small table during the ride.

"Sh-"

"Shizzles!" Ashton cut him off, as Calum spilled the water onto his jeans. He saw a little girl dressed in all pink, looking at us with confusion. She smiled and waved a goodbye as she ans her mother exited the plane. I waved back and sent her a small smile.

Her shirt said, '5sos.'

"Come on guys. Let's get out of here, it's so stuffy." Michael complained, helping Calum up. We grabbed our suitcases from the compartments above our seats and exited the plane. We (Calum) hooded up and put a pair of sunglasses on as a quick disguise.

We walked into the parking lot and sat down on a gray bench, waiting for a cab to pass by and grab us. The four of us really never had to wait to long.

"BOYS!"

We all turned around to see all of our mums in front of a large white van. I dropped my bags and ran to my mum, as well as the other boys. I hugged her tight, never wanting to let her go. "Mum, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Lucas." She smiled. Ashton, Michael, and Calum all greeted their mums and talked about everything that was going on. The drive back to Sydney was quite long, but we enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

Ashton and Michael both got dropped off first, their houses only a block away from each other. As my mum was driving and talking to Calum's mum, she asked the question that I had expected for what it seemed like thousands of months.

"So..we heard you two are dating..." My mum started. I rolled my eyes at the obvious mention as Calum lightly elbowed me. I groaned and shook my head, secretly holding Calum's hand tightly under my black jacket.

"It's fine with both of us," Calum's mum started, "but you never contacted us when you got together."

"I was, uhm, a bit a-afraid." I mumbled, Calum only nodded in agreement.

"Don't ever be afraid to tell us this kind of stuff." Calum's mum mentioned. "We love you guys, nothing will ever change that." My mum continued.

I rested my head on Calum's shoulder, releasing our hands and placing mine on my lap. I lightly smiled and whispered a small, 'thank you' to both of our mums. Once Calum and his mum was dropped off, I waved goodbye and we started heading home. Just my mum and I.

"Luke, are you embarrassed by your sexuality."

"Never, I'm just afraid of what you will think of all people."

"Don't be embarrassed, we have a...history."

"A history?" I asked, sitting up. Oddly enough, I was interested in the conversation.

"Well, your Grandpa's bisexual, so is your oldest Uncle." She started. "Two or three of your cousins are also gay, same with Calum's family."

"Oh." I said, as we stopped the car into the driveway. The same old house. Small, comfortable, cozy, and really loud. Really, really loud.

"Make yourself at home again, Luke." My mum smiled, as she unlocked the door. Once the door opened up, Ben and Jack came rushing down the stairs with big grins. Please don't.

Too late. They tackled me onto the floor and hugged me on the way down. I laughed over the pain that it caused me and hugged them back. Jack started to scruff and mess up my hair, you should know that happiness ends when someone messes with my hair. It was weird though, because I wasn't angry at all. I was just happy to be home.

My brothers soon got off of me and dashed to the kitchen, where my mum was reading something on her phone. She placed it down and ushered me to the couch. A big grin appeared on her face and I groaned, knowing what was coming.

"You asked Calum to the Reunion!" She exclaimed happily. I smiled softly, patting my mum on the back.

"...And..?"

"It's cute! We'll go shopping now! Oh! We could get your tux from that store down the street! Or-"

"Or I could just go with Michael and Ashton." I shrugged. She sighed, knowing that she was a little overly excited.

"Alright, alright." My mum started, "I just have to accept that your not my baby anymore."

"Mum.." I started, as I saw her eyes close to tears. I hugged her from the side and leaned against her.

"I'll always be yours."

- Small Time Skip -

"Come on Ash!" Michael yelled. I chuckled as Ashton kept on looking through the aisle, bandanas of all colors on every rack. Michael rolled his eyes as he grabbed Ashton's wrist and pulled him out of the store.

"Can't a man just look at his bandanas?"

"A boy can." Michael laughed. Ashton only grumbled sticking close by my side.

"Why are we here again? I already have my tux."

"I have mine already, but Luke needs a snazzy one for Calum." Michael joked. I blushed, covering my face with both of my hands as we entered another store.

We walked through the display cases and aisles, trying to look for the perfect one. It seems easy to find a perfect tux over a perfect dress, but in reality, it really isn't.

I continued by myself through the last aisle, and that's when I saw the one. It was completely black, the formal shirt underneath was a clean white, and the tie was Calum's favorite color, baby blue. Taking out my phone, I texted Ashton and Michael the suit number to tell the cashier.

"Mali! Come on!"

Wait, Mali? As in Mali-Koa?

"Hold on! Jeniffer's texting me!"

"Mali please! This is the store!"

"Calum! Stop pulling me!"

Calum. Perfect timing.

I tried rushing out of the aisle, but Calum and Mali were both coming in. As I rushed to the other exit of the aisle, it was blocked for cleaning. In panic, I quickly looked around and decided to get behind a display case. The display case of my suit.

"Mali! This is perfect! Luke will love it don't you think!"

I saw two shadows approaching the display case. I shut my eyes, hoping that he was talking about the one beside it, not the one I'm behind.

"Cal, it's cute. Let's buy it and go."

"Ma'am! Can I buy suit A291?"

A291? I checked the back of the suit's display case to see the exact number. The number I texted to Ashton and Michael. The suit that I wanted.

"Sorry sir. Another lad came in a few seconds ago and payed."

"SUIT A291! WHERE IS- Oh hey Calum, Mali."

My guess was that Michael and Ashton were about to grab the suit from the case. I saw a small shadow wave and the old lady left the five of us there, me still being unnoticed. 

"Suit A291? You guys are buying that?"

"Well actually-"

Before Michael could continue, I poked my head out from behind the display case. Ashton and Michael both noticed and nodded as if they understood.

"No. It's for a friend."

Calum groaned and continued walking down the aisle as Michael and Ashton helped me up from behind the case. Ashton opened up the case to take the suit and left to the car with Michael. I dusted myself off and turned to see Mali. My eyes widened.

"Mali, hey." I said awkwardly, scratching the back of my head. She just laughed and hugged me, which I gladly returned.

"Haven't seen you in so long Lukey." She teased. I rolled my eyes and released the hug, turning back to the now empty display case.

"Mali! I found another one and it matched Luke perfectly! Come here!"

"You go run out to the car, okay?"

"You won't tell him? Anything about this?" I asked, clearly confused.

"I wouldn't want to ruin anything. Now go before he finds you!" Mali-Koa yell-whispered into my ear. I only nodded and ran out the door, hearing the last voices in the store.

"Mali, was that Luke?"

"No, it was just an old friend."

Knowing that Mali's trust was there, I continued running towards the car and smiled idiotically as the two boys looked at me with confusion. I swung the car door open and sat myself in the back seat of the car. Michael turned back to me and raised his eyebrows.

"That was really close."

--

Chapter 32 is done woooh!

I hope ya liked this chapter just bc.

Vote? Comment? Share? Follow?

Insta: @thehxmmings

Bye loves! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.7K 47
Imagines and Preferences featuring the 5 Seconds of Summer boys Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. Requests Are Now Close...
1.8K 82 39
' what does this all lead to? " I ask kissing his chin ' a happy boy and a happy girl. They started out as friends and became more than that in a ma...
410K 13K 28
As far as their fans know, Michael Clifford & Luke Hemmings are just 'bandmates', but they are so much more than that. Same goes for Ashton Irwin & C...
51.7K 2.6K 40
"what if i told you i'm actually calum hood and have been deceiving you this entire time?" "i wouldn't believe you" + or where Calum Hood, bassist of...