Be Like Mom [On Hold]

By R0tt3nBugzz

BNHA x Fem!Steven!Reader (Y/n) is Rose Quart daughter. (Y/n) is a Crystal that lives with Pearl, garnet and a... More

Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Christmas Special
Book
I need a break...

Chapter 2

6K 130 50
By R0tt3nBugzz

(Y/n)onnie POV
"Go!!" The speaker said. We all ran inside. I started to sash and throw my sword or Shied. I was keeping track on the points we got.

Then we un-fused

Your POV
"We should split up, for now" I Said and she nodded. She started to run to find more robots to fight. I went to be with everyone else.

Connie was getting attack from the behind. 'Connie!!' I Screamed in my thoughts [Go Help her you be goof] Okay Okay. I run to her.

I started to protect her. I sash the  robot with my shield. I only got 58 points. Then I felt there was a earthquake. I made my shield even bigger to protect everyone.

"Everyone! Get behind me!!" I shouted and they all did. The wind was strong but I was determined to do this. Save people.

Be a hero. After the smoke cleared then see a green haired boy get's Slap on the face boy the brown haired girl.

Ouch. She started to barf up. I walk up to her and pat her back. We all went home afterwards. "Okay Lion le-" I was cut off by a Scared from Connie.

I screamed so loud that people can hear me. "Lion just go" I Said. He started to run dodging people. He rawred and we got back.

Connie had to leave. I went around to visit people. It's was Wednesday.

{Time skip by (Y/n) died by cuteness}

It's was getting late. "Bye Dad!" I Said And wave to Dad. He waved back. "Bye, (Y/n)." He Said. I went to my house. I started to design my hero costume.

I started to send it in.
{Morning}

I waked up. "Yo, did someone get a letter?" Said amethyst. I looked at the door and realized it's was a letter from U.A High.

"Amethyst, I did" I Said And Grab it. I never go to 'School' I don't know what a school is but Connie is showing me. The gem agree with that.

I open the fancy letter and see a tiny metal box. It's show a Hologram. "Hello there, Young Universe" Said a guy in a yellow tuxedo.

I never seen him before. I waved at him. "As you can see I'm a Hologram, I am here to tell you that I, All Might, will be attending U.A as a teacher" he said.

Never heard of this hero. [Yeah no sh** Sherlock] Hey! No curing on my Minecraft Christian Sever! "As you might know even if get a good score on your Written exam you can not passed unless you have at least 1 point in the fitness exam" He Said.

He was behind the scoreboard. He talked about stuff and I was in 2nd place. Yes and Connie was in 3rd. I started to throw the letter and the metal away and play my video game.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
84.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
83.4K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...