♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥

1K 57 19
By Puripuriko

Midoriya gasped because Yuuki was awake. He was so shocked that he could only stare at her. His tears brimmed and fell as he closed the door behind him. 

"Yuuki-san...!" Midoriya did not hesitate. He ran to her immediately and he embraced her in a strong embrace. 

"Deku..." 

He wanted to tell her he was glad she was awake, but he was crying too much. He thought he had lost her forever. It was such a scary thing, losing someone you're so used to seeing on your daily school life. He couldn't imagine how it would be like if Yuuki someday stopped showing up in school. Midoriya wouldn't be able to stand the thought of her being gone just like that. 

Yuuki's tears were about to fall, but she ran her fingers through Midoriya's curly hair. "I'm sorry, making you worry like that." She didn't mean to make him worry like that. At that time, she just wanted to be a hero and make sure Bakugou was protected. "I can't let Bakugou be taken." She knew the first one to blame himself over Bakugou's capture will be Midoriya so she went in to protect Bakugou with her all. She couldn't stand the thought of Midoriya blaming himself or being sad so she told herself to succeed no matter how great the pain was. "It's okay, I'm not dead." 

"Yuuki-san...! Yuuki-san...!" He couldn't stop the tears. He grasped tightly onto her hospital provided clothes. He couldn't stop crying, he was very scared she would die due to her injuries. "I-I've watched how they beat you. Everyone saw an animal getting hit, but all I could see was you getting hurt...!" How did it look for everyone in the video? They saw a wild honey badger getting beaten up, but Midoriya saw the human version of Yuuki biting onto Magne's arm and refusing to let go as she took in the beating. He felt so frustrated, so frustrated that all he could do was not get involved while she got hurt. "You noticed we were there at the time, didn't you?" 

Yuuki nodded because she didn't want to lie to him. She didn't want to tell him the truth but she didn't want to lie to him at a moment like this. 

"I knew it..." 

"I couldn't let the villains beat you." 

"So you took the beating." 

The hand that's not in his hair was now holding onto his shoulder. She leaned her head against his and she cried too. "I'm sorry, making you worry about me. It was hard for you to watch that, right? I'm sorry." She apologized to him again and again because she knew it was heart-wrenching for him and the others. "I'm sorry I wasn't much help." 

"No! That's not true at all! It's thanks to you that we were able to get Kacchan out of the scene! Yuuki-san, you're the one who did well." He stroked the back of her head again and again, "You did so well." 

"Deku..." His embrace was warm. She loved the warmth of the embrace and the warmth of his words. She closed her eyes at it and she breathed in his scent. She listened to him cry for her. Now that she think about it, he was always kind to her, wasn't he? When some of the classmates doubted her, he's always the one who believed in her without questioning her. "Ah, that reminds me." She gently pushed against his chest. She could feel the beat of his heart and she could see the trail of tears on his face. She wiped his tears away and she smiled when she cupped his face, "Can I know what you wanted to tell me?"

Midoriya blushed at her question. He tried to look away, but she directed his face to her. He was trapped. "Yu-Yuuki-san..." 

"I want to know." 

"It's nothing important. It was the rush of adrenaline at the time-" 

"Deku, please?" 

Seeing her wanting to know, Midoriya knew he couldn't make up an excuse and leave with it. "Yuuki-san, do you remember when we first met?" He will never ever forget that very moment when she protected them when they were all transported into her world. She was supposed to be like everyone from her world, kill anyone who came in. Yuuki was different, she rescued them and she fought for them and protected them. Midoriya believed in her, he believed her to be someone who could be a good hero. "Your methods are frowned upon, but I believed in you all this time. If circumstances were different, I know you would rather be a hero than a killer." 

"Deku..." 

"I love you, Yuuki-san. I'm glad you have come to our world and be part of us. I felt 'Ah, I'm finally meeting the Yuuki-san whom she wanted to be!' I am proud to say I have finally met Ratel in her best." 

Yuuki started to cry because his words were warm. She leaned closer to him and she cried against him. 

"You are a good hero." Just like the way All Might made him cry, he made her cry with his own words. He never saw her as a villain, not one bit. He believed in her and he will continue to do so. 

"Young Midoriya-" All Might was about to come in to visit Yuuki, he was expecting Midoriya was already in there but he didn't expect young love to bloom. He hid behind the door and he listened to the couple laugh and cry at the same time. He thought they were rather funny and strange, laughing and crying at the same time. He will come back later, at a more appropriate time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No matter how many times he was teased by his classmates, he was always as shy as ever. He'd always sink into his arms and have a color on his face that matched that of a ripe and ready to pick tomato. He really was hopeless when it comes to love. 

"Oi, watch where the fuck you're going!" 

"K-Kacchan?!" It was after school and Midoriya was waiting for Uraraka and Mina to finish talking with Yuuki. He was waiting by the door like a good boy. 

Why are you waiting at the door for your fucking girlfriend, fucking nerd?! Go and get her if you want to talk!" 

"It's rude to just barge in, Kacchan! I'm not you!" 

Bakugou could see Midoriya was holding onto two tickets to Might Land, an amusement park where everything was All Might themed; an amusement park that's literally every All Might hardcore fanboy's wet dream. Bakugou admired All Might and all, but even he thought it's a little too over the top going to an amusement park where everything will be red, white, and blue. "If you're going to hand the tickets to her, fucking do it now!" 

"B-but what if she is too busy? Yuuki-san have only been recently discharged from the hospital. As a boyfriend, I need to consider if certain activities will whether or not aggravate her internal injuries-" He was about to break into his mumbling note taking mode, but Yuuki came to him on time. 

"Deku, what are you mumbling about?" 

"Yuuki-san?!" 

"Hee~." 

"A-ah...y-you see...uh...Kacchan have something to say to you first!" 

"HUH?! I DO NOT!" Bakugou couldn't believe this idiot! "This idiot nerd is the one who has something to fucking say to you, you idiot badger!" 

"Deku, you do?" She stepped closer to Midoriya's personal space and she peered at his face that was hidden by his hands. 

"Uwah!?" His fingers were pried open and she was looking at him between the space! "U-um...i-if you're not too hurt, w-wa-want to go to an amusement park with me?" 

"Amusement park?" He took one ticket from him and she looked at what it said. "Might Land? What's that?" 

Bakugou chose to walk away; Midoriya will be fine at this point on. 

"Might land is an All Might themed amusement park! Everything in there is based on him!" he broke out of shyness and now he's in otaku mode. 

"All Might? Ah! One of our teachers!" Yuuki's not a hardcore fan, but she found it funny how much of a hardcore fan Midoriya was so she listened to him with a smile and a wagging tail all the time. 

"Yes! Let's go tomorrow. Should we plan what to do for it over dinner?" 

"Where should we eat?" 

"Will you come to my home for a sleepover?" 

She wagged her tail happily because she get to taste his mother's cooking again. "Yes."

Though he looked calm and normal on the outside, he was blushing and flustering in his mind. He was beating himself in his own mind for being so forward due to his otaku mode being switched on!

After packing some belongings up, she was ready to have a sleepover at Midoriya's place. Yuuki could still remember when she had her first dinner in this world. It felt nostalgic being in his home again. 

"Here, Yuuki-chan, here's a big serving of rice! Eat up!" 

"M-mom, Yuuki-san can't eat THAT much!" Midoriya said with a sweatdrop.

"Actually, I can. Thank you." 

Midoriya was thinking about the first time when she had dinner here. He chuckled upon the memory when she was spooked by the flushing sound of the toilet; how she rolled around in his bed, and how it took her time to get used to using chopsticks. 

"Deku, here." She used the chopstick and picked up a broccoli with it. She put it onto his bowl of rice. "Reminds me of you! Because it's green!"

"Haha, I can no longer hear the chopsticks hit the table." 

"Hm? Nope! I am a master of the sticks now!" She proudly announced to him. 

"Fufu, seeing you two together is so cute." Inko was happy to see Yuuki here again. When she heard the news that her son's got a girlfriend, she was very amazed and very happy at the same time. She was happy for her son since she had heard how Midoriya talk about Yuuki from time to time. She was the first one to work out who her son had a crush on! 

"Izuku, have you met Yuuki-chan's father yet?" 

"T-that..." He had not have dinner at Yuuki's place yet. Technically he had dessert and coffee a couple of times at Pancake House, but Kuon only have a couple of minutes to intimidate him until a customer's request needed to be tended to. 

"Kuon likes Deku!" 

"He does?!" Midoriya wondered why Kuon from his point of view differ to her point of view!

"How wonderful! Izuku, be sure to tell All Might of your progress with Yuuki-san! He is your teacher after all." 

"Eh?! I have to do that too?! W-won't I disturb him?" 

"Oh, he will be thrilled! Stay there, I'll take a picture of you two eating, don't mind me!" Inko used her son's phone to snap a picture of Midoriya and Yuuki eating dinner. She chuckled that her son looked rather stiff while Yuuki smiled cutely in the picture. She knew for sure they will be happy for a long time. 

Later that night, Yuuki was rolling around on Midoriya's bed. "Deku's bed! It smells like Deku! Whee~!" She grabbed the grabbed the covers and she made herself into a sushi roll. "I am a sushi roll!" She she was now upside down and stuck within his covers. 

Midoriya finished with his shower and he carried in the futon. 

"Ah, I don't want that." 

"The futon? Why not?" 

Yuuki managed to push herself and rolled her way out of the roll she turned herself into. "I want to sleep with Deku!" 

"Uwah! If you say it like that, it'd sound wrong!" 

She laughed and she started to swim on his bed. She really was having a lot of fun out of nothing but her own uniqueness. 

Midoriya sat on his bed with a notebook in hand. "I've done some research and a lot of these rides are pretty weak. This train even lets us tour the whole park!" 

"Lemme see~." She leaned her chin against his shoulder and she looked at what he was looking at from his phone. "I don't think I'll be sick on that one." She touched the screen of his phone and there was a bungee jump activity. "That one!" 

"Eh? That extreme?!" 

"It's not a ride, so I can play this one. Wow! There's even sky-diving! Deku, let's jump out of a plane together!" 

'She's bad with rides, but she is good at extreme things like that?!' He had to divert her attention away somehow! "Uh...there's even a petting zoo!" 

"Petting zoo?" 

Midoriya zoomed in on the petting zoo and Yuuki was presented with very cute images of little bunnies and sheeps. Yuuki gently took hold of his phone and she swiped for more images. "Wow~! So cute!" 

Midoriya breathed out with a genuine smile. He patted her on the head, "You're cuter." 

"Hehe~!" 

"That reminds me..." He took a selfie of himself and Yuuki; that will be a nice picture to go along with the dinner picture to All Might. 

All Might had just finished having a shower and he came out to see he had another photo sent to him by Midoriya. He looked at it and he smiled at the sight of young love; he thought Midoriya and Yuuki were very cute. "Wait, that's the bedroom...are they going to?! Young Midoriya is growing up too fast...!" The most appropriate thing to do was to send him a thumbs up emoji followed up with a 'Smash with protection! PLUS ULTRA!' 

Back with Midoriya, he received a reply from All Might. 

"Haha! All Might said Plus Ultra for no reason! He's mighty despite being a scrawny man~!" When she saw All Might in his scrawny form just the other day, she excitedly told Midoriya that she had actually seen him like that back when they were still in her world. The only reason why she didn't say anything was because they looked different and she thought the reason why the had a similar smell was because they're related. 

Midoriya was shaking in utter shock, trying to take in the fact All Might thought the innocent picture had hidden messages behind it! 

"Hm?" She moved herself so she was lying her head on his lap. "Deku~." 

"Huh?! R-right! What you wear will be important! Preferably, don't wear skirts." 

"Got it!" 

"And even though we can buy sodas and such, it's best to have a bag and have a bottle of water inside." 

"Hm! Hm!" She lied on her front, her chin still on his lap. "Should we make a meet up point in case I get lost?" 

"That's a good idea, I'll mark that right now!" 

She looked up at him and she smiled with a light blush. She just knew this cinnamon roll will be a good hero and surpass All Might someday. She sat up properly and she affectionately pushed her cheek against his own before kissing it. Midoriya blushed at her affectionate action. "Hey, Deku?" 

"Yes?" 

"I understood the last part, but what did All Might mean when he said 'Smash with Protection'?"

"Yuuki-san..." 

"Hm?" 

Midoriya smiled innocently, "I can't wait for our date tomorrow." He changed the subject with a smile! He diverted her away from her question!

She wagged her tail and she nodded in agreement! She fell for it! "I will not sleep!" 

"Please do, Yuuki-san." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.7K 22
Izumi had passed the professional hero licence exam and she's on her way in becoming a hero. She's one step closer to fulfilling great promise! But w...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
4.5K 258 37
The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed from this one starting point. Follow Katsuk...
81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...