Celiné

By yumgucci

|August Alsina FanFic| Celiné is twenty-two years old and is battling her way through a divorce from her cra... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.

Chapter 6.

3.6K 194 42
By yumgucci

August

The next day I woke up and I wasn't feeling good at all. My head was pounding like I had a hangover and my whole body was sore, I felt weak.

I sat up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and went straight to my momma contact.

Aug: Ma, u up? Feeling sick 🤒 - 9:45 AM.

Mama: What's wrong? - 9:50 AM

Aug: My head is pounding and my body feel weak. Just come, moved the spare key. It's under the door mat. - 9:56 AM

Mama: Such a unique hiding spot son. I'm on my way. - 9:56 AM

I laughed at her lil remark before going to my other unread messages - A few from Lola, one from my niece, and the last one from Celiné. Last night we exchanged numbers and I promised I'd text first, but she beat me.

I opened her message and texted her back.

Celiné: Good morning. I really enjoyed our conversation last night. Thanks for helping me out. - 7:23 AM.

August: No biggie 😬 Chad good? - 9:58 AM.

Celiné: Just waking up? And yes. I think he misses you though ☺️. - 10:00 AM.

August: Mhm, he told you that? - 10:01 AM.

Celiné: Okay 😂 It's me that misses you. Can I come by? - 10:02 AM.

August: Nah not right now, feeling sick. - 10:02 AM

Celiné: U need anything? - 10:02
AM.

August: Hmm...🤔 - 10:03 AM

Celiné: Nvm. Bye boy 😂😂 - 10:03 AM.

I laughed at her last message before putting my phone down. I got up and walked to my bathroom so I could brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Damn I need an edge up.." I spoke to myself while running my fingers through my hair.

After I got done with my morning routine, I walked downstairs and I seen my mama in the kitchen and it smelled like she was making soup.

"When you get here?" I asked her as I sat at the island.

"I been got here, boy. I just didn't disturb you because no telling who you may have in the bed." She joked.

"Yea, yea. What you making?"

"Well, I'm making myself some broccoli cheese soup - You can eat whatever. I brought you your medicine though." She smirked.

"What you get?" I asked before grabbing the Walgreens bag.

"I grabbed you a bottle of Tylenol and some Benadryl, and you said you been feeling weak right?" She looked at me.

"Yea."

"I got you some food that has a lot of protein in it, and I got you these vitamins." She took the bottle of vitamins out the bag. "Just two a day."

"Aight, preciate ya." I spoke while reading the bottle. "You going to the shelter today?"

"Yea, I'm gonna go cook for them later on. Wondering if I should make steak and stuffed baked potatoes or spaghetti."

"Save the steak and baked potatoes for Sunday, I'll help you get the stuff for 'em."

"Why Sunday? You broke today?"

"Nah." I laughed. "I just don't feel like going to the ATM today."

"Hm." She cut the stove off and moved the pot full of soup. "Have you been talking to that girl lately? The real pretty one."

"Everyone I talk to pretty Ma." I smirked.

"I'm talking about the really pretty one. Her and her mom was at the shelter with us."

"Oh, Celiné? Yea." I smiled. "I was just textin' her."

"You like her huh? You smiled as soon as you said her name."

"Nah, nah, I don't like her - I mean, I do, just as a friend though. She cool people."

"You said that about the last girl you were with." She sighed. "Too bad she was a whore."

"Mama, come on now." I shook my head.

"I just feel like you and Celiné could be something special. She obviously has some things to handle before she could even think about dating anyone right now, but I think you two would be a perfect match."

"We just friends, and I'm sure that's how it's going to stay." I spoke before putting two vitamin pills in my mouth.

"You think she'll go back to her husband?" She asked me as she started to look through my pantry. "I hope you do get a wife soon because this kitchen is always empty." She shook her head.

"Aight ma, you have fun down here." I chuckled. "I'm gon' go take me a nap."

"Alright." She waved me off.

Celiné

"This one is nice, isn't it?" I spoke while slowly driving pass the vacant home.

"A grey brick house? Honey, it looks dark." My mom spoke.

"Who cares about the outside. I'm calling the number." I stopped the car and pulled out my phone.

I was out looking for a small three bedroom house because living with my parents right now is hell, and I need my own environment.
-
After looking around neighborhoods for another hour, we headed back home so I could feed Chad and put him on some clothes.

While I sat down on the couch feeding him, my phone started to ring, August name popped up.

"Hello?" I answered a little too quick.

"Aye, you busy right na'?" He asked.

"Besides feeding Chad, no, I'm not busy."

"Good, I was at the mall and seen this lil toddler fit for him. I know he don't got nothing but name brand stuff, so I made sure it was name brand."

"August, you didn't have to do that." I giggled. "And all his stuff isn't name brand." I looked down at the outfit he had on now.

"Yea, well I wanted to. Can I swing by?"

"Uh, yea, do you remember where my mom's house is?"

"Nah, send me the address again."

"Okay, I'll text you."

"Aight." He spoke before hanging up.

I took the phone from my ear and went to my messages, sending him the address.

"Who was that you just invited over here?" Janice asked me before sitting down on the couch.

"Remember the guy I was talking to you about, the one from the shelter?"

"Ew, you were serious about that?" She scrunched up her face.

"No, he's not homeless, him and his family own that shelter - They take care of those people." I took the empty bottle out of Chad's mouth and sat him up so he could burp.

"He better not be lame." She rolled her eyes and cut the tv on. "Nor dirty, because if he is I'm kicking him out."

"Oh..." I laughed. "Just wait until you see what he drives." I smiled. "And he dresses nice." I smirked, killing her demeanor.

"Whatever."

A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring, I got up to look through the peephole, seeing August standing there typing on his phone.

I unlocked the door and opened it, smiling at him.

"What you smilin' like a dummy for?" He joked before laughing.

"Just glad to see you." I pulled him in for a hug. "Come in." I opened the door wider.

After he walked in, I shut and locked the door back before leading him to the living room.

"Uhm, August, this is my sister Janice." I introduced her. "And Janice, this is August."

"Hm, he's okay looking." She looked him up and down before walking off.

"Ignore her." I waved it off.

"Anyway, here go his stuff." He handed me a Gucci bag. "Before you say anything to me, I only got him one thing from there, and it wasn't even expensive. I just put the rest of his stuff in there." He spoke while sitting next to Chad.

"So why'd they give you this big bag?"

"I got my brother a gift from there. His birthday coming up."

"Hm, okay." I took his truth. I looked through the bag and seen two outfits, a Fila tracksuit and a Nike tracksuit with shoes to go with it.

"August, tell me how much you spent." I spoke before opening the mini Gucci box.

"It don't matter how much I spent. This my nigga right here, he get what I get." He chuckled. "Ain't that right?" He picked Chad up and looked at him.

"Don't play with him just yet, he just got done eating and his throw up is very disgusting." I laughed. "Speaking of which, I thought you were sick?"

"I was never sick, I just wasn't feelin' well. My mama came by though and gave me some medicine."

"Mommy's boy." I giggled.

"You hungry?" He looked at me. "There's this new place I'm trynna hit up."

"I'll come, just let me put on-.."

"You look good in what you got on, just come on." He laughed.

I looked down at my outfit and sighed. "Okay, should I get my wallet?"

"Nah, you already know I ain't about to let you pay."

"Yea, you right." I grabbed Chad's jacket off the coat hanger and put it on him before leaving.
-
Copyright © 2018 YumGucci

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator,".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
3.5K 65 27
Being 16 isn't as sweet as it seems. After all, going to school to get educated, isn't her main focus anymore. Everyday there's always a fight going...
442K 10.6K 51
Amari Brook is a 20 Year old stripper. She's from New Orleans, But Residing In Atlanta. Amari never really thought she'd be a stripper, but its the o...
289K 14.2K 34
Niggas ain't shit. August Alsina fan-fiction. Highest rankings- #1 in AugustAlsina and Auggie