What About Love(Austin Mahone...

By AmeezyMyKing

Jasmin is sent to live with her uncle, who is also Austin's manager, during the summer because her parents ar... More

What About Love -- why are you judging him? you dont even know him
chapter two -- so why are you staying here for the summer?
Chapter 3 -- i know how i can keep you warm
chapter 4- the bet
Chapter 5- The party
Ch 6 - Get ready for the Tour
Chapter 7-What exactly are we?
Chapter 8- are you jealous?
Chapter 9- it's called team work
Chapter 10-I can tell the way you act when you're around me
Chapter 11- show time
Chapter 12- i dont think you guy should date.
Chapter 13- You played me!
Chapter 14- tell me you dont feel what i feel Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Are you jealous?
Chapter 16- I didnt kiss her
Chapter 17- Leaving Tour
Chapter 19-Broken bus
Chapter 20-I love you
DELETING
Chapter 21- i cant handle this
Chapter 22-last time
Chapter 23- Are you Sure?
Ch 24-it's nothing you havent seen before
Ch 35-last show
Ch 36- Best Summer

Ch18- Are you staying?

635 19 17
By AmeezyMyKing

For this chapter, I will dedicate it it

@maskedreamer

Thanks for comment, voting, and of course, reading :)

Hope you all enjoy this chapter !

Austin's POV

"What do you mean she's leaving?" I asked in frustration. I was going to follow Jasmin, but I knew she probably wouldn't explain anything to me right now. I looked at Alex and listened to everything he told me. I couldn't believe it. Everything was perfectly fine, and I finish my show and all of this happens? I was so tired, and I couldn't even think.

"Ugh." I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Man, chill." Alex said

"Chill? How do you expect me to chill?" I frowned. I saw Rocco and I walked towards him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled.

"Whoa, Austin. What's wrong." He chuckled. Did it look funny seeing me mad?

"Why did you tell those things to Jasmin? Now she thinks you don't want her here and she wants to leave!"

"Oh really?" He asked surprised,"I just wanted to clear things up. I didn't think she would overreact."

"Man, fuck you!" I yelled and walked away. Did he not listen to himself when he was talking to her? I would probably feel the same way.

"Austin, wait, let's talk." I heard Rocco yell. I kept walking and went to my dressing room, slamming the door and locking it. I took a shower to try to calm myself. I had lost all my patience right now. I wasn't going to lose her, not after I barely got her back. I stepped out of the shower and changed into a t shirt and some basketball shorts. I walked out and saw everyone standing there. I looked over at the guys and nodded, walking past them. I had to talk to Jasmin. The guys knew it was right for them not to follow me, especially not now. I made It to the tour bus and saw Jasmin sitting on the couch, looking down at her hands.

"Princess..." I whispered and walked over to her. When she lifted her head up, I felt my heart break. I knew she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she had tear stains on her cheeks. I walked over to her and sat next to her, pulling her in my lap and just hugging her.

"Don't be upset, please." I whispered, slowly pulling away from the hug. I cleaned away her dry tears with my thumbs, watching as she closed her eyes under my touch. I hadn't said anything at all, but I wanted to beg her to not leave. I couldn't go on with this tour if she just left.

"Don't listen to anything Rocco said. He doesn't know what he is talking about, and I'm sure he didn't mean any of that. None of us want you to leave, especially not me."

"I can't stay somewhere where I know I'm not wanted-"

"I want you here." I cut her off,"I need you here. I barely got you back, and I don't want to let you go any time soon. I don't know what will happen after this tour is over. I don't even know what I'm going to wear tomorrow." I chuckled softly,"but I do know one thing, and that is that I don't want you to leave."

"Austin." I was scared to listen to what she would said. The way she said my name made me feel like she was going to say something bad.

"Don't, please." I pleaded. I didn't want to hear what she would say because I knew she would give me an excuse as to why she shouldn't stay..I wrapped my arms around her waist and crashed my lips on hers, kissing her lips softly. She immediately kissed me back, and I was glad she had.

"Don't leave me, please." I mumbled, and kissed her again. I felt her fingers run along my hair, something I absolutely loved that she did. She gently tugged on my hair, and I groaned, pulling her even closer to me until we both fell back on the couch. She straddled my waist and I lowered my hands down from her waist, almost to her butt. She pulled away from the kiss after a few minutes of us kissing , and we were both breathing heavily. I looked into her eyes, hoping she would know that I didn't want her to leave. I didn't know what to do to convince her. She turned her head to the door when we heard talking, and she sat up.

"Can we go to your room?" She asked, shyly.

"Yeah." I smiled and sat up, taking her hand and walked to my room, closing the door behind up.

"Sleep here tonight, please."

"Of course." She smiled and we both laid down on my bed.

**

"You're so beautiful." I whispered. I wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep, but her eyes were closed. "I honestly can't imagine what I would do if you left me." I looked down at her, watching her bury her face on my neck.

"Baby, are you asleep?"

"Yes." She mumbled.

"Oh, so you're sleep talking?"

"Yes." She mumbled again.

"Am I hot?" I smirked

"No." She mumbled

"Hey!" I laughed, finally hearing her beautiful laugh.

"How can you say I'm not hot?"

"Because I say so."

"Then why are you dating me if I'm not hot?"

"Because then I'll be the hot one in the relationship and you'll be the ugly one." By this time, I was laughing like crazy. I saw her open her eyes, and she was laughing too.

"You're so mean, you know that, right?"

"I'm not, you woke me up. I was trying to sleep."

"Don't lie, baby. You were already awake."

"I was falling asleep." She yawned and sat up.

I sat up as well, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"You lie too much. That's not good. We need to have an honest relationship, and you saying I'm not hot is not good."

I heard her laughing and she looked at me like I was crazy. "I thought you were going to say something serious and we go back to you not being hot."

"Jasmin." I whined.

"Fine." She giggled and pushed me back down on bed. I smirked and watched as she got on top of me.

"You're so cute." I felt her lips against my neck and I smirked. I was about to protest when she called me cute, but I stayed quiet," you're sexy." She whispered and brushed her lips against my lips,"hot." She kissed along my neck,"and handsome." She trailed her lips up to my jawline. I titled my head to the side to give her more access to my neck. She knew exactly how to make me weak and make me go speechless. I felt her move against my lap and I bit my lip.

"Shit, don't do that." I hissed, placing my hands on her hips to stop her.

"Why not?" She giggled and moved her hips again, making me groan.

"Jasmin, I'm serious." I said, trying to keep her from moving, and trying to control myself

"Stop teasing." I groaned, only to hear her laugh.

"It's funny seeing you get all worked up." She smirked and continued to kiss my neck and slowly move her hips. I was going to get her back for this. I felt her sucking on the skin of my neck and I moaned, completely removing my hands from her hips, no longer trying to stop her movements.

"Shh." She whispered. "The guys are outside."

"Ugh, I don't care."

"Austin, Jasmin, are you guys in here?"

"Shit." I mumbled, looking at Jasmin.

"Yeah, we're here." Jasmin said. "Did you need anything, Rob?" I looked over at the door and saw that it was locked.

"No, just wondering if you were okay."

I stayed laying down and shut my eyes. Why does she have to be such a tease?

"We'll go out there in a few, don't worry."

"Okay." I heard Robert mumbled, and I knew he had walked away.

"I guess we should go out to where the guys are." Jasmin said and I frowned.

"No, we're staying here."

"Austin, c'mon." She giggled.

"Oh, so now you stop? But not when I asked you to."

"You know you didn't want me to stop." She giggled and pecked my lips.

"I didn't, and I still don't."

She looked down at my basketball shorts, an obvious bulge there. I heard her laugh and watched her get off me.

"You should fix that." She smirked and I frowned.

"Fucking shit, Jasmin."I groaned in frustration as I watched her get off me.

"Hey, it's not my fault you got all excited. And no bad words."

Jasmin POV

I got off of Austin's lap, laughing when he looked down at his lap. I felt bad, but at the same time it was funny.

"Ugh. The guys are there." He whine and laid back down. I was about to walk away when I felt my hand being pulled. I looked at Austin and watched him pull me back to him, making me fall on him.

"Why are you such a tease?" He asked, kissing my lips softly. I smiled and kissed him back, not answering him. I was still thinking of what happened with my uncle earlier, but I didn't want to remember that right now because I didn't know what to do. I just wanted go enjoy the time that I had with Austin.

"Are you okay?" Austin asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, placing my hands on his chest.

"You seem out of it."

"I don't want to talk about it right now. Is that okay?" I was hoping he would understand.

"Yeah, it's fine, baby." He whispered and I kissed his lips again. After a while of us kissing, he deepened the kiss, placing one hand behind my back and moving me so that I was on top of him again. I moved my hands from his hair, to his chest, and down to the end of his shirt, playing with the ends of it.

"Just take it off." Austin mumbled and removed his lips from mine, placing them on my jawline.

Without saying anything else, I placed my hands under his shirt and pulled his shirt off, throwing it to the side, not caring where it landed. I ran my fingers along his stomach, feeling his abs, and slowly running my fingers up to his shoulders. Austin flipped us over, which took me by surprise, but I wasn't complaining. He smirked against my neck, sucking lightly on my skin, making me gasp. I tried not to make any noise as he started to suck on my weak spot. I let out a quiet moan, only to feel him smirk again and remove his lips from my neck. His hands traveled down to the end of my shirt and looked into my eyes, as if questioning if he could continue. I nodded, and he slowly took off my shirt, making me blush.

"Don't be shy, baby." He whispered and pecked my lips softly,"you're so beautiful."

I smiled and we continued to kiss, only to once again, be interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Ugh." Austin groaned.

"Guys, there's food here. It's gonna get cold." Zach yelled.

"We're not hungry!" Austin yelled back.

"Are you guys fucking in there?" Zach asked after he noticed the door was locked. Of course he would ask something like that, he's Zach. Austin and I laughed quietly when we looked at each other.

"No, we're kinda talking right now. We will be out in a few." Austin yelled back.

"Let's just go outside." I giggled and watched Austin get off me while I sat up. Austin handed me his shirt and I smiled, blushing lightly while I put it on. I went to grab some of my pajama shorts to change into them.

"Turn around." I told Austin.

"Why?" He pouted.

"I'm going to change."

"I don't mind." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned around, taking of my pants and putting on my pajama shorts. His shirt covered it, since it was too big for me.

"You look cute wearing my shirt." Austin commented and stood up, wrapping his arms around me.

"And you look good without a shirt on."

"Then I guess I'll keep my shirt off." He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Can't we just stay here and finish what we were starting?" He asked, smiling at the crook of my neck.

"Not now." I turned around, finding it cute how his lip was pouting.

"Fine." He huffed, pretending to be mad.

He held my hand and we walked out of his room to where the guys were. I stopped walking once I noticed that Camila and Lauren were there. I didn't mind Lauren because we actually got along, but why was Camila here? I noticed Austin wasn't wearing a shirt because I was wearing his shirt, but Camila couldn't stop staring at his bare chest. I sighed, until I heard Robert laughing.

"Zach was right, you guys were doing something in there." He said, motioning over to Austin's shirt that I was wearing.

"We-"

I cut Austin off, smirking,"yeah, maybe we were."

I looked over at Camila and saw the angry look on her face. I wasn't going to let her have Austin that easily, because if I left, she would win. It's not like this was a competition because I already won for having Austin, but I knew that if I left, she would take advantage and try to get Austin.

"Jas, are you going to stay? Please say yes." Alex asked.

I felt Austin tighten his grip on my hand, and I smiled, nodding,"yeah, I'm staying."

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it sucked. I started school and I've been so busy!

But I guess I'll post the next chapter when this gets 10 votes? Even if I'm busy, I'll write something :)

So don't leave w out voting or commenting please :) it let's me know that you guys liked this chapter and that I should continue writing more !

So what did you guys think?

Favorite part?

What should happen next?

There might be mistakes so I'll fix them later !

If you guys wanna talk, feel free to message me or follow me on twitter @AmeezyMyKing

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.1K 33
#COMPLETED# - "Stay, please don't leave me..." "That's the problem, I just can't seem to stay away from you..." - Amelia Donovan has always...
6.1K 209 27
ORIGINALLY POSTED IN 2013 What will happen when a rumor is started about Alex cheating? With Kaylei's cousin. Will it bring him and Sarah closer toge...
73.3K 1K 45
auden a sweet innocent girl got sold to a man named alex at the age of 14 and had his child when she was 18. auden has never had a good life. she go...
35.3K 608 19
He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and squeeze me agai...