Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

Par Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... Plus

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 38

1.7K 25 11
Par Innocence51

The Little Assassins' Boot Camp

---

Normal POV

"Sir, we've been made. The classroom was taken back by Kunugigaoka!" The old looking supervisor said to his boss in worry.

However, his boss he mentioned unexpectedly smirked under the shadows of his hat and rests his hand on the desk completely composed from the news.

"Let them have their candy back. We already got what we came for." He said with a sinister voice.

The supervisor and the rest of his grunts became a bit astonished. They all watched as they await for their boss to deliver his next words of action.

"It's time."

———————————————————

Meanwhile... somewhere at a certain dojo...

Switch to Aoba's POV

"HAA!"

Shouts Natsumi as she swung her bamboo sword from above toward her opponent.

"LIKE I'D LET YOU!" From the opposing side, Stella swings her bamboo sword in an uppercut point to block Natsumi's strike with equal blow.

The two sparred with their bamboo swords; Natsumi standing up and tries to continue driving her sword down while Stella was at the bottom trying to hold off Natsumi's attempt. Meanwhile, I was acting as the referee between the two, so I was watching them closely.

Seeing that neither were doing any progress, they broke away from each other with a manageable distance and took their stances.

"Seems like you're getting the hang of the sword, Stella!" Natsumi remarked.

"Well, it's because I got a good teacher!" Stella replied.

"Is that so? Ehehe~ Thank you~" Natsumi was flattered by her opponent's compliment.

However, this only made her wide open.

"But, I think it's up to me to surpass the teacher!" With that, Stella made her strike with her bamboo sword by surprise.

Natsumi was caught off guard, and she couldn't react well enough to block or stop her opponent's strike.

The match was set. Although, Stella didn't literally hit her though. She only stopped halfway through before she could hit her head. If it did hit, who knows what could've happened.

After Stella's attempt, Natsumi gave up and I decided the winner of the training match. Stella became excited as the winner and went to talk to Natsumi to exchange friendly compliments to each other.

On the other hand, I only watched them as they make up with each other. But since this is only a training match, I guess I won't have to worry about the two of them.

Time Skip >>>

"Thanks for the hard work!" I approach Stella sitting at an edge outside the dojo while handing over a sports drink and a towel.

"Thanks." Stella said with a heavy breath. It seems that she was extremely exhausted just by listening to her voice, and I got a little worried.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked her while she was drinking the sports drink.

"Hm? Of course I am. Why do you ask?" She immediately placed down the bottle and turned at me to answer.

"Oh, uh, nothing. It's just that, I thought that you might be tired."

"H-Huh? Me? Tired? Who do you think you're talking to?"

"Eh?" Out all of a sudden, she became defensive. Her expression instantly changed, which made me confused. She then stood up and puffs out her chest.

"I'm Kazuki Stella! The sister of Kazuki Naomi, the student council president! There's no way that something like this would make me tired!" She seemingly sounded like she was boasting.

"Uhh, okay??"

Is it just me or is she in a good mood today? Because if she is, something's definitely gonna happen.

"Aoba! Aoba!" 

While I made an awkward smile and said something inside my head, a familiar voice broke in, and I became glad that it luckily broke our current atmosphere.

It was Eren who was shouting my name.  I saw him running toward our spot and was holding something on his hand, raising it up as he dashed.

"Eren? What is it?" I stood up and turned to ask him.

"Take a look at this!" He then showed the phone he had and pointed at the screen where he wanted me to see.

"Kunugigaoka Retakes Its Old Campus..."

I read the enlarged words on the article. However, it took me awhile to realize that the article mentioning about an 'old campus' is Nagisa-sensei's old classroom!

"It just happened this morning! A court trial was held between Kunugigaoka and Raikuzan, and it looks like Kunugigaoka managed to prove that Raikuzan's attempt in taking the old campus was something illegal." Eren started to explain.

Wait. Did he say, illegal? I thought that it was suppose to be turned into a cram school for Raikuzan. Also, what about the renovations? Are they also part of the illegal purpose?

My mind went to ask a lot of questions, but I don't think I have the answer for those yet. Right now, Nagisa-sensei got his old classroom back, and that's the important matter.

"Oh thank goodness! We can finally head back there and start training with Nagisa-sensei again!" Stella exclaimed.

"I'll tell the others about the news." Eren said before he started running across the dojo once again.

Stella and I turned our heads to look at him before he disappeared around a corner. Right after that, I went to look at her and asked something out of curiosity.

"So, what's the agenda for tomorrow?"

"Hm? Oh. Well, firstly, we need to meet up with Nagisa-sensei at school and ask him if our club activities can be finally restored." Stella immediately turned her head at me right after I asked.

"I see." I said.

"It's a relief, really. Nagisa-sensei managed to fight back." Stella averts her gaze and looks at the afternoon sky as she said this.

"Too bad that we couldn't back him up just like what we have planned at first why we're doing this." I said so with a sympathetic tone.

"It's fine. At least we managed to train by ourselves even without Nagisa-sensei. We'll show him one day about the results of our training." Stella said.

I came to agree with her though. Now that we've spent 2 weeks training ourselves in this dojo, I feel like I want to show this off to our club adviser. I wonder, how would he react?

"Oh look! It's getting late! We better tell the others to call it a day and go home." Stella looks up at the darkened-orange sky once again and decided to end our daily club training activities.

I nodded at her idea and went inside the dojo to tell everyone to go back home.

I can't wait for tomorrow...

———————————————————

The next day...

"What?!? Nagisa-sensei's absent today?!" I accidentally shouted in front of our Philosophy Teacher when I talked to her after her class and asked if she knew something about Nagisa-sensei's whereabouts.

She did know, but unfortunately, she told me that Nagisa-sensei's been absent since yesterday. Well, I understand that part because they had a court trial that he needed to attend, but apparently, he's absent today because he had a fever, according to Hotaru-sensei.

"I'm sorry. But that's all what I can tell you. I'll be going now, I still have another class." Hotaru-sensei said before leaving.

But, what should we do now if Nagisa-sensei isn't here?

Time Skip >>>

"Well that's unfortunate." Natsumi sighed before leaning into the desk with a sad expression on her face.

"I thought that we could really start our club activities in Nagisa-sensei's old classroom again." Hikari did the same but leaned at the backrest of her chair.

"What should we do, Aoba?" While Stella was preparing tea for everyone, she asked me this.

Everyone gazed at me and looks at me while waiting for my next words.

"Hmmm... Hotaru-sensei did say that Nagisa-sensei's absent, so... how about we pay him a visit?" There, I finally said it.

"That's a great idea!" Hikari exclaimed.

After what I suggested, everyone else agreed to it and we all decided to pay Nagisa-sensei a visit. The club immediately thought about bringing a gift, so Stella and Natsumi went ahead of us while the rest of us walked towards our shoe lockers to change and go outside.

Meanwhile, before any of that, I went to the faculty to look for Hotaru-sensei to ask for Nagisa-sensei's address. She gave me a small piece of paper with an address on it, expressed my gratitude, and went on our way.

———————————————————

Now that Natsumi and Stella had joined us, we head to Nagisa-sensei's home together.

Though it took us maybe 12 minutes to reach it while walking, we were still pretty excited but also pretty nervous. Mixed feelings caught us up, but despite all of that, we still wanted to check our beloved club adviser out to see if he's doing okay.

However, as we continued walking, we stopped halfway through when we saw a tall guy with red hair that was looking above the tall building while his hands were kept on his pockets and had a worried expression on his face.

Apparently, this building is the address I had on my hand. It even got a room number. So that means, Nagisa-sensei's house is an apartment.

But, a few seconds later, we finally realized who the person in a distant was.

"Is that Mr. Karma?" Natsumi was one who pointed that out.

We didn't exactly know why was he standing there and why he was just looking above the building. He might be looking at the floor where Nagisa-sensei's apartment is, but why is he just...staring?

"Excuse me, Mr. Karma?"

"HIKARI?!?" We were all shocked when Hikari suddenly went ahead of us and approached Mr. Karma without us knowing.

Switch to Normal POV

"Hm?" After his thoughts were interrupted, he went to look at his right and saw a hazelnut haired girl looking at him with a cheerful look on her face.

"Did you come to pay a visit to Nagisa-sensei as well?" She continued to ask.

However, Karma didn't give a response and continued to stare at her.

The hazelnut haired girl was becoming confused about Karma's gaze at her with seriousness, so she went to ask a question.

"W-What is it?"

Karma blinked his eyes and twitched his eyebrows, hinting that he was confused.

"Who are you?"

*ZAP!!!*

Hikari was struck with a shock upon being asked that kind of question from the man she admired.

It took her awhile to recover until she finally had the strength to say the next words.

"Y-You don't remember me??" Hikari asked in a higher tone.

"Sorry. A lot of things happened lately so I can't remember as of yet." Karma made a less frustrated face while he scratched the back part of his head.

Hikari thought that she doesn't have any other choice, so she gathered up her last bit of courage and sighed.

"Then I guess I should introduce myself again. Hello, my name is Kawaguchi Hikari, a second-year in Paradise Highschool. Also, I'm here to check on our club adviser, Nagisa-sensei. It's a pleasure to meet you." Hikari formally introduced herself.

For awhile, Karma was still confused. But when he heard the latter that she's here to check on her club adviser, he instantly remembered who she was.

"Ahh, so you're one of Nagisa's students. I see. So you're here to pay a visit, then?" Karma said.

"That's just what I said, Mr. Karma." Hikari highlighted her words.

"Sorry." Karma apologized.

"It's fine! It's not like I'm angry at you or anything." Hikari chuckled after Karma went to apologize directly.

"Anyway, are you gonna go in?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, well, about that, I was just about to leave. I've already visited him just a moment ago so I'm heading home now." Karma said.

"Oh, I see." Hikari said.

"He's still locked inside his room so you better take your approach carefully. Not that I'm scaring you though. It's eventually the truth. See ya!" Karma started to walk away before giving her a warning the last time.

Hikari gazed at him as he disappeared into a corner and found that he drove a vehicle a few moments after.

With Karma gone, the rest of the club approached Hikari and was looking at her with disappointed expressions. Especially Natsumi who was also intrigued of Karma.

Hikari was slightly bothered, but she understood why they were making those faces.

But in order to distract them and stop the developing situation, she mentions to head over Nagisa's apartment already so that she could go home early.

Leaving it with that, they eventually head over the elevator and reached Nagisa's apartment door.

With a gentle press on the doorbell, they prepared themselves and waited.

---

End of Chapter 38

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.2K 136 21
What if Eren and Mikasa swapped genders? Would Eren have to act like Mikasa? Would they tell their friends? Would the others understand? How would th...
12.9K 219 9
after his family threw him out, Lincoln ran from home and was never heard from again. 14 years later, Lynn Sr. dies shortly after an accident, Rita t...
17.4K 469 10
Arthur Leywin, Prince of Alacrya, is betrothed to Tessia Eralith, Princess of Elenoir. The problem? Arthur has never met his wife-to-be and doesn't s...