S.H.I.E.L.D: Half-Blood Divis...

Von HungryGremlin2003

While searching through old S.H.I.E.L.D, a very bored Tony Stark comes across an abundance of files hidden so... Mehr

Finding The Files
Christmas Dinner Is Ruined By A Grumpy Pirate
I Shouldn't Be Trusted With My Baby Sister Or Snacks
Leo Sets Everything On Fire (Including Himself)
The Surprisingly Nice Spider (Man)
Thunder Britches And Reindeer Head Visit
An Angry Fly And Her Scary Friend
Magnus Chase (The Chaos Continues)
Our New 'Friends' Are Definitely Dead
A Walk In The Park (No, Seriously)
A Slight Problem
The Next Day
A Formal Meeting With Annabeth Chase

My Boyfriend Jumps Off A Bridge Deliberately (Again)

701 30 14
Von HungryGremlin2003

There was one thing Stark had quickly caught onto, which was there were couples within the Division. For example, Percy Jackson dated Annabeth chase, Leo Valdez was head over heels for Calypso (who didn't have a surname- suspicious), and Frank had Hazel. 

However, the main couple most of the others seemed to tease or joke about was Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace.

MY BOYFRIEND JUMPS OFF A BRIDGE DELIBERATELY (AGAIN)

WRITTEN BY WILL SOLACE

[18/08/2018]

Fury had sent a messenger a few days ago (I think named Maria Hill, or something similar- she was nice) to meet me outside of my college, after one of my lectures, to tell me that I had a new mission. Of course the first time I get a chance to go to school (I mean a normal one that wasn't for a mission) someone had to come along and ruin it. Thanks.

All of the seven, as well as a lot of other half-bloods that agreed to the initiative, were somewhere else, which was the only reason I was finally called up. When I got thinking about who I should pick, I decided I wasn't going to go anywhere without my boyfriend Nico or his half sister Hazel (aka, the only other person who could tell him what to do).

The moment I dropped my Health and Medicine textbooks back at my mum's apartment, I sent them messages to catch them up and we agreed to meet up. 

We had a pretty simple job. Some S.H.I.E.L.D agent had taken a memory stick with some very sensitive information on it, and it was suspected they were meeting up with an enemy to hand it over. If they succeeded, then chaos would spread across America (not to be dramatic), so the stakes were quite high.

The agent hadn't been aware of the tracker in the memory stick, or that we had followed her from her house to the bridge where she planned to converge with a potential buyer. 

Hazel was at one end of the bridge, pretending to take pictures of the view on a borrowed camera. I was at the other end on my phone scrolling through my pictures (which I'll admit are ninety percent of my boyfriend and I), while Nico was only a few meters from the ex-agent listening to music and reading on his phone. 

He was sat cross legged on the low brick wall lining the bridge, despite me telling him to be careful that day. It was like he wanted to annoy me, but that's completely impossible. He's NEVER done that before.

The girl was leaning against the wall. She was gripping something in her pocket, most likely the memory stick, and was chewing on her lip. Her face was drained of colour, her loose dyed hair covering most of it, trying to hide her identity. 

Maybe she knew S.H.I.E.L.D wouldn't let her get away with trying to destroy the world, or that something was shifty about who she had struck up a deal with. Let's be honest, after stealing the information, there was no path she could run down that wouldn't lead to a terrible demise. I was almost sorry for her, she reminded me of a few kids from camp lost to Luke. Terrified, alone, and lost.

A man, dressed from head to toe in black (way to not look suspicious my dude), and a conveniently tilted baseball cap to cover his face, strode forwards at a fast pace. 

The only hint that he was the one we were told to stop at all costs, was the fact he was the only one walking directly towards the woman. Oh, and I suppose the outline of a gun in his pocket also clued us in too.

In retrospect, the most likely way it would have all played out if we hadn't intervened was the man taking the memory stick, shooting the petite woman and anyone who might of accidentally seen his face. Essentially, a massacre.

Hazel and Nico spotted the man at the same time as myself, hurriedly kick starting their role in the plan. Hazel jogged up to the man, faking a face of happiness, and asked him if he could take a picture of her, giving time for Nico to put his phone away. He approached the woman, but she'd realised what was going on.

She must of panicked, coming to the only solution that came to her mind in the moment; jumping off of the bridge. I will admit, I did freak out a little bit at that, we had assessed early on she wouldn't take her life in desperation. I suppose we were wrong and misjudged her mental state.

Nico, however, helped me snap out of my shock by doing something incredibly insane. 

He threw off his hoodie onto the ground, dropped his phone on top, letting him take a running jump off of the bridge after her. I held back a scream, instead sprinting to the wall, watching him desperately kicking down to the unconscious woman from above. He wrapped his arms around her waist and dragged her body up, together resurfacing above the water. Gods knows how, I suppose his uncle was making an acception just this once.

When he made his way into shallow water, he lifted her in a fireman's carry but not before snatching the chain something from her hoodie (the memory stick). He stuffed it into the pocket of his jeans, then carried the woman over to me. I checked her pulse, it was steady, but she had inhaled a bit of river water on purpose, inhaling as much as she could when under, in hopes to drown quicker. Nico had gotten there just in time.

I told Hazel to message Fury on her mock AppleWatch Leo had made for mission purposes only (that would be true if he hadn't added in other useless functions like a laser batman symbol projector) that she'd need to be in the infirmary on that Helicarrier of his before interrogation. If he didn't like that, too bad for him, he could take it up with me. I've been told I'm quite scary when in doctor-mode.

Nico handed over the memory stick to Agent Hill, spotting her waiting across the street. He made sure she showed her S.H.I.E.L.D identification before even showing that he had it, being his old anti-social self by saying as little as he possibly could. Some things never change, I suppose.

You better believe I gave Nico the you-can't-go-jumping-off-bridges lecture again for the second time this week.

It was only Tuesday.

END OF REPORT

He remembered that day, the files about the origins and real identities of all of the Avengers, codes to Stark's projects and S.H.I.E.L.D's cover up's had been downloaded by a new Agent who had been horrified by her new job. 

Fury had let slip that one of his many back-up teams had dealt with the threat during a meeting but never explained who. Stark dropped it at the time, just pretending to be offended they hadn't chosen him for the mission. Fury never told him the rest.

Maybe he never expected Stark to figure it out.

Maybe he never expected him to find the Half-Blood Division.

Just like Stark never expected to see Peter referenced in the report titled 'The Surprisingly Nice Spider (Man)'.

A/N

[PUBLISHED 29/06/20]

Yay, I made it on time for once. Thank god I finally pay attention to the alarms I set myself. As always, the art at the top is my own (It's a watercolour of Luke Castellan) and if you're interested for some reason, I have a Tiktok/Instagram/Tumblr under the username [removed].

Not very creative, I know.

I'm finally free from college until September and waiting on my grade, so I'm going to be doing some writing on here, a personal script for a future animation project, creating shitty art, and try and get a new job. I need moneh.

Also, I don't know if I ever mentioned, but for the most part the dates on the files are of when they were written (apart from the one I changed to my birthday). Just thought that was cool.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, legit cannot remember what I wrote so let's hope it's been edited properly (knowing me, it's not been lol).

I'll see y'all next monday feckers :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

71.6K 516 42
A book filled with imagines of Dylan O'Brien and Stiles Stilinski๐Ÿ’• Requests are open๐ŸŒผ I write: Smut Angst Fluff There will be warnings at the begin...
1.5K 83 22
Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace are best friends. Even though Nico refuses to share his experiences of the war with Gaea he seems to be more open with...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...