Taejin Shots

By Minibasket

the collections of one-shot story about taejin.... Any suggestions or request will be consider.... More

Intro
Puppets
Tease
But I still want You(M)
Irresistible 1 (M) - All mine

Invidia(M)

6.2K 151 26
By Minibasket

DomTae/SubJin

Where Taehyung was scared of how powerful the envy emotion could change a person although he was also curious on Seokjin's envious.
________________________________________

Invidia which mostly known as Envy.
One of seven deadly sins.

An ugly emotion of resentment or a desire to possess something that you don't  have.

Envy comes when you buried a hatred on someone who has more or something better  than you do.

Envy was when you have a desire to have other talents, looks, personality and goods that you don't.

So, Taehyung don't quite understand why his friend did that to him when the one who supposed to be envious one was him.

This happened when he was in the middle school.

He envied his friend who always good at almost everything.

His friend have a good grades, a supertalented kid,good in sports, did everything so well and come from well off family.

When he wasn't.

But he also proud of him. After all, They're a close friend or that was what he used to believe.

At some point he found himself and the other boy were growing apart for reason that he don't even know. Taehyung had noticed but ignore it anyway. The way he treated Taehyung like he was so inferior to him.

Why would he? He have everything when Taehyung........,
well Taehyung was just Taehyung.

An average kid.

Until One day the said friend announced the invitation to his birthday party. Asking for a gift from everyone.

A naive Taehyung was gladly bought one without any suspicious.

On the party's day , he was so excited. Woke up so early in the morning. Dressed up with the best clothes he have.

With a bright smile, he went to the boy's house. The big house that have those kind of luxurious vibe. No matter how many times he saw, it never fails to amaze him. He smile grew wider.

He wish he could have his own big house too.

He happily pressed the bell. hoping the boy would love his gift.

He took one step closer when no one seems to hear the bell ringing and decided to make a fews small jumps in front the main gate. Holding the gift safely in his arms. Afraid that it will fall and ruined. His eyes was Looking for someone to notice his presence outside. The gate was still closed.

Did the party start already?

He pressed the bell again. Another silence as answer.

He turn his head to left and right. Expecting for someone else to be there too.

Did he arrived too early?

He pressed the bell for the third time. Still the same. Like no one was there except him. A tingle of bad feeling creeping inside him.

Nah. He probably should just wait for others. He decided. He refused to lean his back on the wall because it probably gonna wrinkles his clothes.

Instead he secured the gift in his hug and stood at the side of the gate. Keep looking around for somebody. Just anybody who got the invitation too.

His body was getting tired and his knees was arching that he found himself slowly crouched down to let it rest for a little bit.

The clock was ticking. The time was running away leaving him still at the same spot.

There was nobody. It was gonna be no party at all.

He realized it at last.

He was alone and has been waiting for three hours by himself.

Where actually he supposed to go? What should he do?

He took out his phone. Trying to reach the boy. Keep calling him again and again. Pressing the dail button repeatedly whenever  it got through the voicemail.

Should he just go home? But this gift? He want to at least give it to the boy on his birthday.

Taehyung keeps trying for hours until it finally connected to other.

"Ah, i didn't tell you the place?. Sorry, i probably forgot about you. You already late but here the address."

"It's-"

Beep... Beep.. Beep

"-fine"

No. It wasn't.

Why? He didn't even get to finish.

He hurried on his feets,walked to the given address as fast as he could. When he got there everyone else was already arrived. Everyone except him.

His eyes wonderred around the crowds. Until it caught him, talking to another classmates. Automatically he went to the boy, taking a light steps toward him.

"Hey" he spoke to the boy who had his back toward him.

Did they didn't hear me?

He thought when the the group barely acknowledge his existence.

"Hey" he tried again. This time with a tap on the boy's shoulder.

An annoy sigh escaped the other's mouth which he doesn't even try to hide it from Taehyung and when he turn around, a fake smile plastered his face.

At this point, he knows better,the fact he was not needed. It's all happened on purpose.

"Oh,hi. You actually come." the boy began to act.

I should haven't . Right?

"Um...yeah.but it's time for me to go home so i have to leave now. here. A little gift for you." He responded . Masking his own sadness with a small smile tugged on his face.

"Oh. Thanks. I guess " the boy eyeing the gift that now on his possession with a smirk.

Taehyung left the party soon after.

Walking down the street to his home.

Alone.

The farther he got, the more tears slipping down from his eyes, wetting his soft cheeks. He had hold back enough. It's was too much for his fragile heart to take it.

What have he done to be treated that way?

Why him?

It's hurt so much because he never expected such things.

The tears won't stop running down on his face even when he keeps rubbing it away with both of his palms. The only sound that he could heard was his own sobs. Breaking down in the middle of empty street.

It just won't stop.

Taehyung never cried this much. Not even when his friend broke his favorite toy. Not even when people keep laughing at his silliness.

It's gonna be okay. It's probably just a stupid misunderstanding. He hoped.

Wrong. He was so wrong.

It started becoming obvious that the boy was disregard him. Ignoring his attempt to be nice. Avoiding his conversation with excuses. Some begin to take sides. He watches as a distance begin to extend.

Will the other leave me too? His mind clouded with the thought.

Thankfull enough, some of his friends was still there with him.

However it doesn't stop him from thinking. He want to know. What have gone wrong between them.? When and how?. He need to know.

And here he was. With all the courage he have, he confronted him.

"Why, you ask me?"

the boy forced chuckles before he continued.

"I always did the best but they still prefer you."

He then stare at Taehyung. Right into his eyes. It was short but intense before he averted his eyes down slightly to the side.

"I envy the way you have them wrapped around your finger."

Then he was left alone again.

Time past. But the scar was still there.  Invisible from anyone else as a bad childhood memories.

___________________

Eventually he moved on.

Beating his own luck with his talents, he got accepted as a trainer to be in an idol group for a small company.

He was thrilled. To meet with a group of new people. Not to mention,he have to live with all those strangers.

It will be fine. He assured.

More to his dismay, his mother could sense his uneasiness. She knows him inside and out too well for his liking. She ended up buying him a fancy jacket so nobody would make a fun of her son.

Turn out, all of the members were really accepting. There were seven people in total including himself. He was more that grateful to get the chance to be with them.

Among all of them, there is one particular person that stand out the most in his opinion.

Kim Seokjin.

The most ethereal human being he ever seen in his entire life.

Sure, the others was handsome and attractive as well. But Seokjin' beauty is on different level. Maybe it's just him being biased. Who knows?

It's fascinating to meet someone like Seokjin. His life was literally like those  made up character in rom-com drama.

The boy who born with a silver spoon in his mouth except he was not an asshole. He was more like the opposite of the main character. He wasn't an arrogant-rich-spoiled kid.

If anything, he probably an angel.

Seokjin was the oldest. Naturally he took in charge for taking a good care for other members. The man did it with delight.

He admire the way Seokjin make all the members feel like this place was home. It's feel great and belonging. He make them think everything gonna be fine. Even Namjoon who supposed to be their leader look up at how incredible Seokjin was.

Seokjin was childish yet mature at the same time. Tae don't know how the man did, but he had mastered the way to cooperate with all the members behaviors.

______________________

It coming.....

The moment of their greatest strain.
A nightmare when their small company might went down to bankrupt. They have been warned about a thin chance to make it any further. It's all depends purely on them and luck.

He know he shouldn't but he can't help to think that Seokjin probably wouldn't care much about it.Seokjin might just excuse himself and left for a far better life he already possess.

After all Seokjin have nothing to worry or lose from it.

Instead,the man stayed. He stayed with them. Taking and bear the risks as if it weighs the same on his shoulder. Like Seokjin was so determined to stick with them forever.

And he wonder why?

The man didn't even want to be in the idol group in the first place.

Seokjin's dream was to be an actor.

He didn't even have any experience with singing, also he was kind of lacking with his dancing skill.

So, why not?

The older should have take that chance to pursuit his dream.  The dream that he love so much,that he really good at.

He hate to admit it but he envied Seokjin who do not need to be afraid with any choice he made.

Because no matter what the outcome, Seokjin still will live a better life than any of them.

_________________

"Jin, you make a mistake again. " their choreographer pointed it out. The member were looking at their hyung worriedly.

The said man was panting heavily. Bend down a bit to catch a little break before standing straight. Still try to control his breathing.

" Others can leave first except Jin. He needs an extra lesson. " the man continued. Gesturing his hand to dismiss the members.

"I could help him" Hoseok kindly offer. It was like his unofficial duty to help Seokjin with the practice so it was so unexpected to hear the replied he got from their teacher.

"LEAVE I SAY" loud and clear that make everyone stiffened for a seconds.

Something wasn't right.

Taehyung noticed the other reaction.

Yoongi clenched his big hands,

Hoseok's kind face was replace with the uncomfortable one,

Jimin was biting his lips,

and Jungkook's doe eyes turn darker.

while Namjoon trying to remain calm.

"Let's go." the leader said.

"But hyung-"

"Let's go Jimin" He repeated and motion for Jimin to walk with him.

Yoongi was forced to leave by Hoseok who gripped Yoongi's arm. Jungkook unwillingly took a steps following behind them,the maknae was mumbling something sounds like "he better no doing anything or i will kick his ass".

Taehyung was the last. He took a glance at the older before proceed to close the door behind him.

He don't move though,standing still in front the close door. He can't. His mind keep telling him to go while his heart want him to stay. Not here but inside the room. Close to Seokjin.

"Are you sure you can do this?. You should leave Jin."

Taehyung felt his breath hitched. Nails digging his own palms.

" I want to be honest with you. This not only about you. This maybe not important to someone like you, Jin. But it is important for them. Their dreams depends on this career, this path. You are blocking their path. Unlike you, they need this for living. People already envy the life you have. You know what i means right? "

Taehyung mind went blank. Those words. Those same thought he have before. True, he did think about Seokjin might leave them but he doesn't want for him to actually really leaving them. No. He don't want that at all. Seokjin was never blocking them. If anything,Seokjin was one of the reason for why they able to got this far.

He heard a scoffs then Seokjin voice follow soon after that.

" I'm sorry for being rude, Sir. But you don't know me at all to speak like that about me. This is important to me. They are important to me. This never only about me. The life that people envy is not the path i want. I choose and create my own." Seokjin voice was calm and confident as always.

"Well easy for you to say. Don't you ever thought that you are been selfish or ungrateful here. People are dying to be and have what you already had" the teacher responded sarcastically.

Taehyung doesn't like the tone at all. He grab the doorknob,he was close to open the door, to drag Seokjin out of the room.

He stopped himself when he heard Seokjin. Peaking through the small gap of door that he slightly open.

"I'm not surprised if you think so too. Look like a lot of people act like they know me so well to know that i have nothing to afraid." Seokjin replied. Remain unbother like he was used to it.

It hurts Taehyung. He feels disguise with himself. It hit him hard that he also used to think like that.

"I don't know about be ungrateful but i guess i am selfish. I want to be apart of them. Even if i couldn't walk or run besides them. It was enough if i could just stand behind them. " Seokjin's smile was sad. He turn around,showing his back to the teacher. He took a steps towards the mirror wall. Stare at his own reflection.

"I was afraid of it. Of my own decisions to stay. Afraid that i will be the reason of their downfall." Seokjin stop and close his eyes.

"you said people envy what i had? What was that? Does it really belong to me? "

Seokjin turn around to face the teacher again.

"also i do have my own envious. I am human after all."

He then bowed down his head a bit, startled the other man.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not giving up yet. I will prove it. Please bear with me a bit longer."

His teacher was taken back by the action. The guilty show on his face.

"You know what?. i will. You better prove it." the teacher replied and excuse himself to leave.

__________________

Tae don't remember when it start. The moment he want to steal all Seokjin's attention only for him. For Seokjin to look at him differently.

Somehow, the only direction he looking for was always Seokjin. The way Seokjin eyes crinkle and his chubby cheeks visible when he laugh or smile being his favorite scene.

Each time his eyes wondering to Seokjin's plump and full lips, Tae unconsciously would bite his own. His desire was getting bigger too, he guess.

The admiration  now was blooming into another feeling. Love.

_________________

"Seokjin Hyung.... Look like V was taking over you throne ? " Jimin playfully teased their eldest when three of them was having a dinner together.  The others was busy in their own studio.

"Hmmm.... What throne? " Seokjin asked. Muching a mouthful of kimchi.

"The worldwide handsome one. " Jimin spoke. Grinning.

And Taehyung glares at him. Not liking the topic.

It seems Jimin was so into his attempt to joke around,unaware of Tae uncomfortable position who was sitting beside Seokjin. His best friend pulled out his phone. Scrolling something before show the screen to other.

"Look at this. He got 1st place as most handsome face. Aren't you envy him, hyung? "

As soon as Jimin finished his sentence.
Tae froze. His hand that holding a chopsticks was stop in the middle of air. He blinks and look carefully at Seokjin. He peeked through his fringe to see Seokjin unreadable face.

No... No... Not again.... Not you Jin.

"Oh... I am. Always. "

Seokjin responded just make Taehyung choked on his food. Seokjin quickly gave him a glass of water while rubbing his back.

"Geez,Tae...what's wrong? Are you okay? " Seokjin asked.

His throat was still hurts that he could gave any reply for that so he just nodded.

"By the way Jiminie. Taehyung do not take my throne. I am still worldwide handsome and he is the most handsome face. We both just that good looking. " Seokjin continued his childish act by proudly showing his handsome face in front of the small boy.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. I know hyung. You will always be the worldwide handsome " Jimin chuckled fondly at his hyung.

Only Taehyung could get his mind off with Seokjin's words. Seokjin envy him. Envy wasn't what he want Seokjin feel about him..

______________

"Hyung!" Tae called Seokjin's attention right after they finished their rehearsal that day.The rest of members already scattered around, began to leave , warned the two to be quick.

The man was gulping the water he drank before turning his whole body around to face the younger.

"Yeah? " he rise both his eyebrows. Took a small towel on his shoulder to wipe off the sweat behind his ear. Mouth slightly apart ,letting out a couples of small breath. Still catching a break from the practice.

"What? "he asked again when the younger gaze seems too focus on something else.

"it's there something on my face?" Seokjin throw another question while extending his feets to close the distance between them.

"No. Nothing. Sorry." Taehyung flinched, realizing how close the older was. He  took a step backward.

"Hey, you look tense. Are you okay? " Seokjin looks concerned.

Now, he feels bad for making the other worried over him. If only the man know what on his mind just now. How great the effect he have on Taehyung just by standing close to him. He doubt that Seokjin would want to be close with him anymore.

"I'm fine. Hyung. Just lost in thought" he laughed, presenting his famous boxy smile.

"You're weird " Seokjin replied,he smile back anyway.

"but i like it"

It was almost like a whisper,if Taehyung was not giving his full focus on Seokjin,sure he would missed it.

Before he could even open up his mouth, Seokjin beat him by asking him again.

"why did you call me earlier? Did you have something to talk about? "

Ah. Right. He does.

Nervously playing with his fingers. He cleared his throat. Look down on the floor.

"umm... I just. ...umm.. Wanna ask you. If is it true? " he spoke unsure.

"hmm. What true?" Seokjin tilted his head. Squirmed his eyes. Showing how confused he was.

Taking a deep breath. Taehyung ramble out in one go.

"do you really envy me?  Because if that true. Please don't. I don't care about the title. For me, you're the most handsome and beautiful and attractive and prettiest and kindest i ever meet. Please don't hate me. I don't want you to leave me too"

He finished. Gulped and breathing hard. Still don't dare to look up.

A familiar sound of adorable chuckled make him to shoot up his head.

Seokjin's face already too close to him. The older smirked using his right hand to caress Tae's jawline.

"hmm.... Taehyung-ah"

Shit. That seductive tone.

Seokjin lean closer to his ear. Hand move to hold his shoulder.

"is not you that i envy. I envy the one who could have you. That was the kind of envy that i always felt"

What?????

"Yah,Hyung!..Taehyung-ah!  Come on. Hurry up"

"Ah. Hoseok already mad. We should go. Close you mouth, Tae" Seokjin intertwined their hands and start to pull him forward.

Taehyung was still processing,thinking. Consuming all the words on his mind. He couldn't even move his own body.

Seokjin envy who could have him. He blinked. Does that means.......

A sudden jolt stop Seokjin from his track.

"Help me then."

"Help you what? "

"Close my mouth."

Taehyung put a force to pull Seokjin toward him. The other hand grabbed the back of Seokjin's neck to lead the other, smashing their lips together. Seokjin was shocked when Taehyung gnawed on his lips. The naughty glint on the man's eyes when he said....

"Guess you don't have to feel that envy anymore  ......"

________________

"Tae...ahhhh.. Uhmmm. .. Too much..ahh Please cum already....... " Seokjin moans, tightening his grip on Taehyung's shoulders. His back and head being pressed against the wall while the youngest between the two pounding hard into his tight ass.

Taehyung used one of his hand to pull Seokjin's head so he could kiss him. A deep kiss that suck off Seokjin beautiful sounds. He guide Seokjin to rest the oldest head on his shoulder,giving him a space to bare his teeth on Seokjin'e neck. A clean mark and fresh hickeys all over the skin. Both were panting and sweating mess Too immersed with their love making to even care about it.

"Fuck hyung. You... Ahh... Jin... Ah....."

Seokjim cried, biting Taehyung's shoulder. Clinging his body closer. He try to match with Taehyung's thrust,bouncing on the younger's cock. His right leg was on Taehyung's hip with Taehyung holding it up. Letting the the man to fuck him deeper in that position.

This is too much for him. He already come twice while Taehyung still hasn't meet his release yet. Fuck his lover stamina. He needs to help his boyfriend. He couldn't  effort to have a sore body for so long. They still have some rehearsal to do.
He licks Taehyung's earlobe.

"Taehyung-ah.....My Taehyungie...want you....i want your cum so bad... Please.... "He whisper with his sweet sexy nasal voice. Kissing Taehyung's mouth .

It was Taehyung's weak point whenever he heard the seductive tone of Seokjin,it just give him a huge shiver.

"Ugh....Jinnie.... "he slam hard for the last time, pressing Seokjin's body even more on the wall while he keep himself steady. Kissing Seokjin's neck at the same time he moves his hips slowly,cuming in Seokjin hole. Giving all his semen. Seokjin moans with a pleasure as he enjoys the feeling of Taehyung's wet thrusts.

"love you." Taehyung breaths on his ear.

Seokjin chuckles. Wipes the sweat on Taehyung's forehead.

"love you too" he said. Taehyung pick him up and carefully carrying him to the bed.

"Anyway... I can't believe you seriously go with the idea of fucking me against the wall. "

"oh come on hyung. I like to try a lot with you. "

"My back is hurting and we still have a rehearsal to do. They would make fun of me again. All because of you. I hate you"

" love you too, Jin. " Taehyung smirks  when Seokjin blush at his answer.

"Still envy the person who can have me? " Taehyung's tease.

"stop. It was one year ago."  the oldest retort,attemp to move away from the young man. But Taehyung lock both of them into a tight hug.

" I am not  as long  as i was that person. " Seokjin mumbles.

"and it will always be you" Taehyung smile. He sure of that.

Just like one year ago, when he finally have Seokjin as his.

For the first time, he doesn't care if people envy him. He want them to. To envy him for having Seokjin in his arms. For having Seokjin all for himself.

_____________________________________

This was an old story i wrote inspired by Taehyung's childhood memories about his friend. I just changed it a bit... If you read an article about it you will know the whole true story.....at least Taehyung's friend did apologize to him....(i cried when i read about that...how dare he hurt taetae..)

Honestly.... I used to envy one of my classmates because she was good at everything.....to the extend that i feel annoys at her for no reason . I try my best but i  feel  likr i could do nothing to be like her until i realized... I don't need to be like her....i just need to be me. The me that enjoys doing my own things instead of fulfill everybody expectations.....

Also......i just published this chapter because i don't have a time to write or update my story for so long... In hiatus to catch up with my works dateline....

So i decided to look for my old stories that i abandoned for so long.....

I forgot the original ending for this one....so...

I just added the smutty part...i get a feeling that i wrote a smutt pretty often nowadays... Sorry... I will try to less it a bit... 😆😝

......

Lots of 💜💜💜💜💗💗💗💗

I appreciate all your votes....thnks for reading my stories.......

-mini^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.3K 36
A series of Top Tae Bottom Koom, Taekook oneshots... Contains a lot of fluff and smut if you want😏😏 Feel free to send taekook one-shot requests. ...
172K 2.7K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
107K 1.6K 24
VXBTS. As requested. contains: taegi, taekook, vhope, taejin, vmon, vmin Fluff light smut jealousy instagram/snapchat/texting AU's sometimes angst M...
8.9K 568 16
My bottom Namjoon one shots collection. Contains: Fluff Angst Violence Smut Gore? Etc..