exo imagines

By cherrylisps

EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps More

EXO Imagines
Roses and Ice Cream (Luhan)
A Million Ways To Fall In Love (D.O.)
Cookies (Kris)
Athletics Carnival (Luhan)
Wolves (Kai)
By The Beach (Tao)
Miracles In December (Sehun)
Music in the Moonlight (Baekhyun)
Book (Suho)
Nothing But A Dream (Luhan)
You
At The End Of The Week (Chanyeol)
Burn
Panda Pt 1 (Tao)
Troll (Chen)
Why Suho Can Only Remain Suho
Gucci Trip [Pt 2 to Panda] (Tao)
Alone (Xiumin)
Prince Charming (Luhan)
Eyeliner (Baekhyun)
I Love You (Xiumin)
Gone (Sehun)
Beautiful (Chanyeol)
Happily Ever After (D.O)
Season (Chanyeol)
Our Place (Lay)
Language Tutor (Kai)
Breath (Lay)
Black Pearls (Suho)
Cake (Luhan)
Winner (Kris)
Like The Moon (Sehun)
Birthday (Chen)
Oh Boy (Luhan & Xiumin)
Lipstick and Kisses (Luhan)
Best Day Ever (Chanyeol)
Indulgence (Kai)
Belle (Chen)
Park Kyungsoo (D.O)
Under The Starlight (Kai)
Fireworks (Luhan & D.O)
Warmth (Chen)
Follow Me (Sehun)
THANK YOU!!! :)
Takes Two To Tango (Lay)
Baozi (Xiumin)
Cupcake Thief (Sehun)
Just A Friend (Chen)
NEW!!!
Mail Girl (Kyungsoo)
THANK YOU!!! ^-^
Guitar (Chanyeol)
High Notes (Baekhyun)
MAMA (Tao)
Ghost Boy Pt 1 (Luhan & D.O)
Parents (Chanyeol)
Clock Towers (Tao)
Let Out The Beast (D.O)
Neighbour Boy (Sehun)
Very Belated Christmases & A Huge Thanks!
Snow [Christmas Edition]
Candy Canes [Christmas Edition]
Karaoke [Christmas Edition]
Krismas Trees [Christmas Edition]
Photoshoot [Christmas Edition]
My Own Santa [Christmas Edition]
Fly Away With My Heart (Chanyeol)
1, 2, 3, Drink (D.O & Baekhyun)
Assistant (Baekhyun)
Squished (D.O)
Ballerinas (Kai)
Aegyo and Pepero (Sehun)
Reap Your Rewards (Chanyeol)
Someone Like You (Chen)
Spent (Xiumin)
Cold (Lay)
Bedroom (Baekhyun)
Cuteness (Luhan)
Sketch (Baekhyun)
Unfulfilled Dreams (Chen)
The Sexy Snowman (Kai)
Another Kiss (Sehun)
Call Me Oppa (Kai)
Mis-chef (D.O)
Smart (Kris)
Poll!
Strawberries and Puppies (D.O)
Update
Together (D.O) [Mother's Day Special]
Travelling
Waltzing Confessions (Sehun)
Date [Pt 2 to Assistant] (Baekhyun)
White Horse (Suho)
Fanfiction (Sehun)
Imperfect (Baekhyun)
Seat Partners (D.O)
Surprise! (Chen)
Note N
After Hours (Kai)
Fantastic French (Kris)
Taller (Suho)
BirthDae Boy (Chen)
Dreamer (Kai)
Studying (Kai)
Meeting (Baekhyun)
Broken (Sehun)
All Is Right (Kris)
L-O-V-E!
s
a
r
a
n
g
h
a
j
a
Love Letter

Tease (Sehun)

10K 197 73
By cherrylisps

It seems stupid to post a Sehun imagine on Chen's birthday but here it is anyway!

You slouch in your seat with your phone and flick idly down the screen as EXO files onto the stage. You're not too thrilled to be here- the only reason you're even here is because your friend has threatened to take bubble tea away from you for a week if you don't accompany her. 

And her mum owns the bubble tea shop you always go to so it's a valid threat and a low blow. It's how you've winded up here.

You scan through the 12. You can definitely tell them apart; you do listen to their songs and mimic their choreography when you're bored, but that doesn't exactly mean you're an avid fan. There's Chen, there's Tao, there's Luhan, and then there's Sehun... At least you think it is. In your opinion, he looks the best, with his long legs and evidently handsome face. And his dancing. 

But you're still not a fan of him. Or EXO. Nope. 

Your phone screen glows and snatches your attention. Oh look. Someone posted something. Once again engrossed by the wonderful things on Tumblr, you cease to take notice of what's happening on stage. There's a bit of laughter around you, but you don't look up. 

There's a round of fangirling from the seated audience. And then there's loud music and multicoloured lights flashing everywhere. Now you can't see anything on your phone clearly without a stray light hitting it so that it momentarily blinds you. This is not amusing. 

The guys on stage are dancing, and for once, you appreciate the fact that you're here. That Sehun definitely has legs... You aren't surprised if he has better legs than some girls. 

You whistle through your teeth as Sehun pulls an impressive move, bending backward towards the ground and then kicking up higher than you probably can. Damn. He's poking his tongue out in concentration and it is hot.

Once the song is over, you join everyone else in giving EXO a hearty round of applause, though you really think that yours is more directed to that guy with hair the same colour as your favourite ice-cream. 

Now they're arranged in a line again, and Sehun's eyes are constantly looking through the audience. What on earth is he looking for? A girlfriend? Ha. You feel so funny. As if idols are allowed to date.

He happens to spot you, and his eyes rest on you for a bit longer than any other person before he looks away. Well then, you're a teensy bit proud.

You're not actually paying attention to what's happening to the rest of EXO, but more focused on staring the hell out of Sehun. And he keeps looking back at you too. This is nice. Maybe being forced to stay here with your best friend for one session of Happy Camp isn't that much of a bad idea. 

Oh the way he's licking his lips. They're so plump, and that tongue. You don't notice that fact that you're reciprocating the gesture and he's thinking the same thing about you. 

His skin looks so smooth, and pale, like fine porcelain. Kind of like yours. But your skin is better. Duh.

And that chin is mighty fine.

You look down appreciatively. He has nice jeans too, you think. Cool dark blue colour. 

Your eyes dart up again to his eyes. They're brown from what you remember and see, and- He just winked. He just winked. He. Just. Winked. 

More importantly, at you.

Awesome.

He gazes at you as he clings to a purple pole. Wait, what?

Pole?

Since when did he become a pole dancer?

And where did that bright amethyst pole even come from?

You must've been too busy eyeballing Sehun to notice them bring them up. 

Abruptly he speaks, ripping his gaze from you slowly to glance at the MC. Wow, even his voice is incredibly low and husky. 

Just wow.

What are they doing now? You watch curiously as the 12 members switch poles quickly. 

Your phone buzzes. You browse it indifferently. At the moment, the guys on stage (and particularly that one with the ice cream coloured hair) are more interesting. 

When you look up and locate Sehun again, you're practically bug-eyed and drooling. He's hugging a purple pole and rocking back and forth innocently. Oh why does Oh Sehun do this to you? 

Why?

When the show is over, you feel all hot and bothered and also a bit uncomfortable with the fact that you've spent the last few hours ogling and being ogled at. It's not too bad a feeling though. You stretch and stand, and only then does your best friend, who had been sitting with you throughout fangirling over Luhan's cuteness, see that you look very flushed.

"My my, Belle, what's going on in that dirty mind of yours?" she remarks casually. You shake your head at her. 

:At least I wasn't verbally expressing it like you."

She gasps. "I was not-"

"UGHHH LUHAN I LOVE YOU!" you groan in exaggeration, throwing yours hands out this way and that.

She giggles at her bias' name. "You're terrible."

You huff. "No, I'm fabulous."

The two of you wait at the bus stop for a bus (like no, you're waiting for a train) and as you do so, you hear insistent coughing behind you, more prolonged than any normal person. You whirl around.

"Do you need a tissue or a cough drop? I-" Your loud voice drops to a whisper as you realise who you're looking at.

"Hi... Uhh... Are you waiting for the buth?" It's Sehun. Oh. Oh. Oh you're panicking a little because it's him... But also, what kind of question is that?

"No."

"No? Then why are you thtanding-"

"Why do you think?" You make a face. Unfortunately, he's got the legs and looks, but he lacks brains. And common sense. "Obviously I'm waiting for a bus."

He pouts. "Don't be mean. You were thtaring at me during the thow."

You sigh exaggeratedly. "Like no. Duh, yes. You're handsome and you know it"

He regards you with surprise, obviously not expecting you to admit it. "Oh."

"Well done, you know your own surname."

Sehun observes you for a while, silent. You can see the exact colour of his eyes now. They're dark brown and flecked with lighter shades. 

"Hey," you say, breaking the silence. "You're being awfully creepy just staring at me."

He smirks. "Now you know how I felt."

"You should just be gracious that a pretty girl would even look at you long enough."

"You're confident. And you thould jutht be grathious that a hot guy would even look at you long enough," he retorts. 

You lick your lips randomly and his eyes follow the movement. Why did you do that?

He imitates your action and your best friend rolls her eyes at you two. "You're lucky that by some miracle no fans other than me and Belle here have recognised you, Sehun. And you two should just kiss," she notes. 

You laugh. "Nah, he's an idol. There are plenty of fish in the sea and that fish ain't me. Look, here's the bus."

You step forward as the bus halts at the stop but Sehun grabs your arm. "I'll take you back."

"Don't you have somewhere to go?"

"No. We're done for the day. Come back with me to the hotel, your friend too. She can meet her bias."

Your best friend's eyes light up. "Really?" She declares that she's not taking the bus to the bus driver, who scowls before closing the doors and driving off.

"You're serious about taking us? Since Belle's just dismissed our only mode of transport home?"

He nods. "Yeah. But first of all, I have to do thomething. I can't jutht take random girlth back right?"

"What are you doing?"

Sehun takes a little black box out of his jean pocket. "Be my girlfriend?"

"Do you just keep that on you all the time so you can just whip it out for people who catch your eye?"

Sehun sighs and shifts a little. "No, of course not. Will you be my girlfriend, Belle?"

You smile. "Of course."

Sehun grins and moves your hair away, before slipping the necklace around your neck. It's a lovely silver chain with glassy purple beads. "It's beautiful, thank you."

He doesn't respond and just leans in close, so close you can feel his breath on your face. He's staring at your lips intently, but he's not making a move. 

Why isn't he kissing you?

When you move towards him, he turns his head and pecks your cheek before running off. "What?" you screech, chasing after him. "Come back here, you stupid tease!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 36
Lɪʟʏ ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢʀɪᴇᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴡ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙɪʟɪɴɢs. Bᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs...
30.4K 802 57
𝖠𝗇 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝗈'𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋. 𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇...
14.4K 1K 18
❝ I wish you were real ❞
26.3K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines