George Harrison's Guide To Su...

By darkhorse60

The cover was made by the awesome @-Sitarday- !!! Basically what the title says. Rated mature because of some... More

Intro Thing
What To Eat When You're Freezing Your Ass Off
What To Do When Your Face Is About To Freeze Off From The Cold
Dealing With The Gem Of A Friend Who Keeps Hitting You With Snowballs
Being Bundled Up To The Point Where You Can't Feel Your Limbs
Frickin' Black Ice.
~~~
When Your Coffee Machine Is Broken Down
On Shitty Christmas Gifts
Happy Holidays!
Hare Krishna, Driving In The Winter
Here Comes My Cold
Hello.
Question From @GorgingGeorge
-
They Say It's My Birthday
That Is All

New Year's Resolutions and Me

110 13 7
By darkhorse60

So Christmas is over. Which means new year's is near.

(By the way, if you want to know, my most obscure Christmas gifts were a fedora, a pantyhose, and a book called 'The Perfect Perm". It was insulting.)

If you noticed from the title, I'd like to talk about new year's resolutions. And me. Because I never actually keep them (like every single person in the world). 

Me in December 2017: I'm totally going to actually move my bum off the couch and go to the gym, starting January!

Me in January 2018: Screw this, I'm watching Sherlock and eating all of those jellybabies.

Me in February 2018: Yeah, I didn't need to go to the gym, I have a great metabolism.

Heck yes I do. 

Anyway. Back to what I was talking about. You know, I really do get carried away. 

So you get the point? I can never keep any of my new year's resolutions. And this year, I wanted to change that. So my new year's resolution is: Never make new year's resolutions. That way, I won't have to actually do anything. 

Okay, yeah, this chapter was pretty worthless. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 18.5K 81
ุญูŠุงูƒู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุจูŠุช ุจูŠุชูƒู… ุงู‚ู„ุทูˆ ุงู‚ู„ุทูˆ๐Ÿ’— ู†ุจุฐู‡ ุจุณูŠุทู‡ ุนู† ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุจุทู„ู‡ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุณูƒู† ุนู†ุฏ ุฌุฏุชู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ุฑูŠุถู‡ ุจู…ุฑุถ ุดุฏูŠุฏ ูˆุชุถุทุฑ ุงู„ุฌุฏู‡ ุชุฒูˆูŠุฌ ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ู„ุญู…ุงูŠุชู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงุนู…ุง...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
171K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
145K 7.7K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...