Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack...

By Jordananime

Elsa has just ended the eternal winter in Arendelle and has come back into ruling the kingdom. But when thing... More

Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack fan fiction❄
Frozen
Rise of The Guardians
Snow
Black
Winter Memories
A Truth A Past
Scars and Heartbeat
Plans Dreams Powers
Arendelle
Have I been Forgiven?
Losing Control
Ghost from the Past
Their Perfect Worlds
Snowflake's Dream
Blizzard's Wish
Her Awakener
His Nuisance
Decide and Decided
Death is Cold as Ice
Different Forms of Punishment
The Request
Meeting The Council
His Dark Secret
The Secret the Walls allowed Me to Hear
A Goodbye
The Final Step
A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

The One You Run Home To

4.6K 150 146
By Jordananime

God didn't give us life to play it safe...he gave us life...to take risks.

"What will you choose?"

❄ Manny's P.O.V ❄

The glow from her began to fade as she laid there in my arms. She slowly opened her vibrant purple eyes as she looked upon me with a blank expression. The glow that had emitted from her body was now gone as he black and white wings folded back into her back. She sat up, her expression still blank and worry some. I looked at her, as I still held her in my arms, our eyes locked as if we were in some kind of trance.

"She...she has returned," she told me in a hush voice.

"And...what about Jack? What happened to Jack?" I ask in a frantic.

She looked at me with concern and unwavering eyes. Her expression still blank and stiff as a board. I could only fear the worst.

"Saraphine," I said addressing her name. "What happened?"

She looked at me and began to whisper, "He.........he..."

"He...what Saraphine?"

"He..."

❄ Elsa's P.O.V ❄

When the one you love dies......you already feel dead yourself. It feels like the one that is dead is you instead of the cold body in front of you. I...I went through this with my mother and father but......it has never hurt as much as this. It's never hurt this much, this fast, this cold and numb, I thought all of this as I kneeled there on the ice cold floor crying on the bed where he laid.

"Elsa...I'm so so sorry," Anna said as she stood behind me. Her voice soaked in concern.

"For what? Saying sorry...won't......won't bring him back!" I said in a shaken voice, a feeling that went all the way to my core.

"Elsa......I......I'm still so-"

"Please!......Please, please just leave me Anna. Please!" I begged my hands clutching the tear soaked sheets that covered his body. It was silent as I sat there shaking, trembling, dying.

"I'm sorry Elsa," she finally said and I could hear her foot steps as she walked out the door and far beyond it. I sat there motionless, I felt sick and tired, weak and bruised, I had sobbed so much that my throat had became hoarse from all the screams I had given. I......I slowly looked up at him, tears staining my cheeks, I looked up, a through strands of my platinum blonde bangs fell into my face. I...I looked at him with loving and pain stricken eyes, he...he looked so beautiful, his white hair glistening from the light. His pale white skin looking soft to the touch and his beautiful pale lips, he was beautiful from the inside and out. There...there would never be another boy that could take his place...never in a million years. No boy would be able to take his place, no boy.

"For the first time in forever..." I began to sing.

"There was music, there was light.

For the first time in forever...

You made me dance through the night.

I don't know if I'm elated or crazy...

But you never know.

Cause for the first time in forever.

I wasn't alone...

with you.

You brought the music.

You brought...the light.

You made my heart sing...

with love.

I can't go on with out you.

For the first time in forever...

Don't leave my side.

For the first time in forever...

Don't say goodbye.

For the first time in forever...

For...the......first time...

I want to be forever...

With you."

I held out the word "you" as the tears slowly streamed from my eyes, to my cheek and finally falling off my chin. I had fell silent, staring at my true love as my eyes and soul remained hallow. All I could do was...sit, stare, breath, and tremble. I stood up sitting on the bed where Jack laid, I ran my left hand on his cheek, stroking and caressing his soft skin. If only you would open up your eyes one more time, just one more time so I could see those beautiful ocean blue eyes. The eyes of the ocean, the eyes of the snow, the eyes of my lover, the eyes of you. My heart was aching and breaking as I placed my forehead on his, I would miss this feeling. To feel so close to him, to feel his hot breath on my lips, to feel his warmth. I know what your thinking...his Jack Frost, he's suppose to be cold. Well, to tell you the truth...to me...he was unbelievable and utterly warm, from the inside out, he...was warm.

"I love you," I whispered softly and...I kissed his lips. They were cold...when there use to be warmth and life in them. But now...the were cold and still as a statue, I kissed him for what felt an eternity, I didn't mind. I loved him and I still do. Once my lips have left his own, I kissed his cheek...then the other. I kissed his eyelids and finally his forehead, where a tear of mine fell onto his skin. I stood up, the long piece of the blue vest flaring behind me as I stood up. I looked at him and...turned away the sound of my black boots making a lonely and irritable sound as they touched the ground. The long blue piece that flared behind me dragged on the ground as I began to walk to the wide open door, I stopped my body frozen in the door frame as my right hand held the door frame.

I...I was afraid, if I walked out of this room. If I walked out into the wide world, will...will I ever be able to see him again. I...I don't want to go...I-I don't want to lose him! I...I love him, my hand on the door frame tightened, I don't want to leave him. I...I want to be with him! I-I love him! Why...why did you have to die! Why Jack! Why-

"Elsa..." I flinched, my eyes becoming wide as my head tilted upward. I...I know that voice...I knew that voice. That voice that had just sang my name.

"Elsa..." The deep and husky voice sang my name again. I didn't move.

"Elsa...please I know your in there. I'm asking where you've been. You don't have to be afraid and I know your trying to. I'm right out here for you, just let me in. We only have each other, just you and me. There's only one thing left for me to do. I...love...you."

He stopped and I began to slowly turn around. I...I remember...I remember when he sang that, I wanted to be alone, behind that door but...he sang the song Anna sang, trying to get me out of that damn room. Except, at the end he had changed the last verse and made it his own...I had answered the door that day. My eyes widened as my heart began to rapidly skip beats and my breath was taken away.

There he was, standing there as the wind from the opened window blew into the room, making his white hair dance in the wind. He stood straight and tall as he was dressed in his dark brown pants and dark blue hoody, the cold frost on his shoulders decorating the blue. He stared at me with this ocean blue eyes, his expression holding concern, worry, and pain mixed with guilt. the corner of his lips pointed down as I could see his lower lip tremble.

"J-Jack," I said barely able to believe my own eyes.

He gave a small painful grin, "It's me Snowflake, it really is me." His tongue was dripping with pain and lost.

I my lower lip began to tremble as it became hard to speak. "...J......J...Jack!" I finally said and I ran into his arms.

"Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack," I said as I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in his shoulder as my hands clutched his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as he buried his face in my own shoulder.

"I know...I know Snowflake. I promised that I would never leave you and...and I almost did. Can you ever forgive me?"

"O...of course I can, you big lug. I can't live without you!" I screamed at him as I only buried my face more into his shoulder.

He chuckled, "I can't live without you either. I love you and I don't want to lose you ever again," his grip on my tightened.

"Oh and Elsa..." he continued.

"Y-yeah?" I said looking at him.

He touched his nose with mine as his eyes began to close. "I missed you," and he kissed me passionately.

❄ A few days later ❄

"Good bye Anna. It was great seeing you," I said as we stood in the courtyard. Jack was standing right next to me as Anna and Kristoff stood in front of us. Our ice dragon, Celest, was laying 10 feet behind us as she waited for us to get on her back. Today was the day when we returned back to the guardians, the day when we return back to North's workshop.

"Actually Elsa, there's something I have to tell you before you guys leave." Anna said as she grabbed Kristoff's hand and looked at me nervously. I eyed them both and I gave her a look as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Don't tell me......your pregnant."

"Elsa!" Anna said as she and Kristoff both blushed a tomato red.

"Hahaha, just kidding," I said giving her a toothy grin and we all laughed.

"Actually...the thing is..." she began. She nibbled on her lower lip with nervousness.

"Well..."

"Elsa me and Kristoff......we are......" She was avoiding my eye contact.

"Oh, just spit it out Anna," I finally said.

"MeandKristoffaregettingmarried!" She said it all at once and I couldn't catch one word of it.

"Wait say that again, this time normal speed," I said looking into her eyes with my hands on her shoulders. She nodded and she took a deep breath.

".........Me and Kristoff are getting married," she said with a smile. Everyone looked at me as my eyes widen, it was silent. Moments went by and I just stood there frozen, my hands still on Anna's shoulders as my eyes were wide.

"El-"

"Congratulations!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I pulled Anna into a hug.

"Oh my God! I'm so happy for both of you!" I yelled again, joy feeling my body as I could hear everyone laughing. Anna embraced me in her arms.

"So you...approve?" She ask.

"Approve? I encourage it!" I said with laughter in my voice.

She smiled and buried her face in my shoulder. "Thank you, Elsa. Thank you."

❄ Pitch's P.O.V ❄

I smiled as I watched the scene that was playing before me. A excited and encouraging Elsa hugging her nervous and devoting sister, Anna. Two siblings that look like life long friends and family, I could only wish that me and-

"So, looks like there are going back to the North Pole right?" She said as she walked into the room.

"It will seem so," I said with a smile as my arms were crossed over my chest.

She sighed, "He may be with her, but..." she ran her fingers through her hair. "...I'm glad that he's alive and safe."

I looked at the floor and I smile spread across my lips. "Yeah, me too."

I could feel her concerned and worried eyes on me. "You know...if he knew who you are. He might-"

"He would never except me and that's that!" I snapped back at her. She fell silent, she knew about my pain and agony. So she decided to stay quiet and not argue with me, she didn't want to admit it, but she knew I was right. He would never except me, he won't even except me as a friend, why would he except me as that!

"You...you better get ready. We begin the plan soon," I told her.

She looked at me and smiled. She then bend one arm in front of her waist as she bend the other behind her back. She bowed, her face facing the ground as if I was someone worthy that she could not lay eyes upon.

"Of course...Pitch," she then straighten up and began to walk away. Her heels clicking on the black tiled floor as she swayed her arms at her side. When she got to the door she stopped and turned around. I wasn't looking at her, but I could tell she was staring at me. My back tensed from her stare.

"You know, you may not know it but...you're alot like him."

My eyes widen as I flinched from this sudden comment.

"Or should I say...he's alot like you," she then opened the door and walked away, closing it behind her.

I smile and chuckled, "silly girl. How can I be anything like him?"

I looked back up at the globe, Jack and Elsa were now getting on Elsa's ice dragon. Elsa wrapped her long beautiful arms around Jack's waist, placing her head at the back of his shoulders. They both laughed at each other and said their farewells to everyone. Then they took off, the giant magnificent beast flapping it's wings in the morning sunlight like an elegant bird. They both looked so happy as the rode back to the North Pole.

"I'm sorry Jack, but...you have everything I want. So missing one thing won't hurt...right?"

❄ Jack's P.O.V ❄

We landed in a small gap that was in between the hill that North's workshop was built on and the edge of the forest. It was the same place where I had saw Elsa for the first time, the place where I saw her take down all of Pitches shadow horses.

I hopped of Celest, my blue cloak falling behind me as I turned around and helped Elsa off. I picked her up by her waist as her hands were on my shoulders, she felt so delicate. I placed her on the ground once she was off Celest and of course she was laughing the whole time.

"What's so funny?" I asked as she now stood in front of me, my hands still on her waist as her's were on my shoulders.

"What? I can't just be happy being with you?" She pouted. I chuckled, she looked so cute when she does that.

"Of course you can," I said in a hushed voice and I kissed her nose.

"Eh..."she blushed. So cute.

"Hahaha," I laughed and then Celest roared from impatience.

"Okay, okay, I get it," I told her as I let go of Elsa and walked over to Celest's head. I placed my hand on her head, stroking her in appreciation.

"Thank you girl, you can go now. We'll call you when your needed." She nodded as she gave an approving roar. I stepped back and she flew off, we watched her as she went over the trees, the mountains, and finally faded off into the distance.

"Hey, Jack?" Elsa said.

"Yeah," I said turning around. "What is i-" A snowball was thrown into my face, cutting my sentence off.

"Hahaha, got yeah! Hahaha" Elsa laughed as I was rubbing the snow out of my face and spitting it out of my mouth.

"Why...you little...come here!" I said in a stern voice.

"Never!" She yelled and began to run away. Oh big mistake, I grinned as I rose off the ground, Letting her think I was following her when I really wasn't. I stood in the sky, my dark blue cloak blowing in the wind as I watched her. she had only run a few feet before she looked behind her, she stopped looking all around her. Wondering where I was.

"Jack?" She said as she kept looking.

"Jack where are you?"

I lowered my body behind her as I was floating upside down, the end of my cloak was now touching the white snow as my white hair was hanging from my head. Remember, I was upside down, ha ha.

"Ja-"

"Missed me Snowflake?" I said with a toothy grin as she turned around and smiled.

She blushed, "I forgot you could fly, hehe."

"Silly girl," I said with a grin.

"Am I?" She said with a smirk and my expression went to confused.

"What are y-"

She pushed a snowball into my face and she ran off laughing her head off.

"Oooh, now you're going to get it!" I turned right side up and I flew after her. She was a fast runner but I was a faster flier, I caught her, making her fall on her back in the snow as I laid on top of her.

"Got you," I said with a wide grin.

"Hahaha, so you did. Now what?"

"Maybe a little punishment later, but for now-" I kissed her lips, making her purr at the touch.

"Mmmmm," she hummed and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I chuckled as I trailed my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance. My entrance was soon granted as my tongue explored her mouth, her tongue twisted and tasting my own. She always tasted like sugar and something else that was utterly delicious. I could feel my blood pumping as I loved the feel of her body under mine. I made the kiss more deeper, a moan escaping my own mouth. She taste so good, she purred again with enjoyment and I chuckled.

"Come on," I said ending the kiss.

"They're waiting for us," I told her and she nodded.

I got off of her and helped her up. We began to walk up to the North's workshop doors.

"North we're home!" I said opening the door as we walked in, I closed the door after Elsa walked in. I took Elsa's cloak off for her, surprising her as I hanged it on the coat rack.

"Thank you," she said with a smile.

I smiled, "It was my pleasure," I took of my cloak and hung it right next to Elsa's.

"North? Bunny? Sandy? Where are you guys?"

"Jack...Elsa," Someone said as they walked out from behind a wall that lead to a hallway. We both looked at where the voice came from and we couldn't believe our eyes.

"Tooth?" Elsa said, shock consuming her voice.

"Hi Elsa, it's nice to see you again," Tooth said with a shy nervous grin. I grabbed my staff that was leaning up against the wall, I wasn't sure if Tooth was going to attack Elsa again, but if she does...I'll be ready.

"Tooth, what happened? Where have you been?"

Tooth stood there, her hands holding each other as he wings were down in shame and guilt. Her eyes showed regret as her posture showed a need for forgiveness.

"I was home...thinking. Elsa......I'm so so so sorry. Can you ever look into your heart to ever forgive me?" Tooth pleaded as she took a few steps towards Elsa.

Elsa smiled genuinely and said, "Of course I forgive you. It was mostly my fault anyway."

Tooth shook her head from side to side, then she hugged Elsa, wrapping her in her arms. "The past is in the past, I'm just glad we can be friends again."

Elsa smiled and hugged Tooth back, "Yeah, me too," then the both laughed like little school girls.

"Come on," Tooth said letting go of Elsa and looking at the both of us.

"North, Bunny, and Sandy are all waiting for you in the globe room. I'll take you to them."

Me and Elsa both nodded and Tooth began to lead us to where the rest of the guardians were.

❄ Pitch's P.O.V ❄

"So...how's it going?" My partner asked as I watched Tooth leading Jack and Elsa to the globe room. I smiled with satisfaction.

"I don't know what you said, but you seemed to of fooled her. She believes you."

"Perfect," my partner purred with appreciation.

I smirked, "They better be ready, for they are now falling into our trap."

As I watch them roaming through the halls. A happy Tooth, a beautiful Elsa, and a clue less Jack, all I could say was...

"Let The game of cat and mouse begin."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

❄ Jordananime Here ❄

Hey guys, so Jack is alive! Ha zah! You all happy my little snowflakes and blizzards, hehe. I hope so ^-^ So...anyway, I have some important news, school for me has started and so far I'm able to keep up with all of my updates, so far. But the more homework I have...the less time I will have to update, so you better all pray that I don't have homework or it might be a while until you get to find out what happens next. And let me tell you, what happens next is going to be......AMAZINGLY EPIC! So you don't want to miss that, hehe.

Oh, also I need to clarify something, PITCH IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. And don't give me "but if he's not gay then why does he care about J-" I promise you will find out why Pitch cares about Jack sooner than you think. Like...literally maybe one or two chapters until you find out, so please hold your horses. Also, Manny is not Jack's real dad, because Manny was the one who chose him and Manny has been around for years so he can't be Jack's dad. Just another clarifier, But Manny is going to be a fatherly figure to Jack, Elsa, and most definitely Pitch. Those are his favorites, hehe.

So remember: PITCH IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!! and MANNY IS NOT JACK'S DAD. Were good, good.

Also please, please, please, at least try my book "The Phantom's Angel." I would really, really, appreciate. Thank you so much, I love you guys! You all ROCK!

Vote, Comment, Read, Write, Come back from the dead, Pitch is not gay, Have patience, pray that I don't have homework (hehe), and...

I'll see you when the next Storm Hits!

❄ Jordananime Out ❄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 463 32
'SOPHIE!!!!!' Jamie screams. I look to Sophie to see her unconcious and with a deadly wound laying on the floor. 'Get her of the battlefield and wra...
26.3K 856 16
Ever since 17 year old, Elsa moved to the small town of Arendelle, Chicago with her sister (Anna) and her parents; she's become different. Anything s...
212K 8.3K 68
𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝟣 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝒰 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 �...
11.8K 420 13
"This is outrageous! How dare Pitch try something like that!" North roared. Jack Frost flinched slightly at the outburst. "And with me tied up here...