Iplier House

Por EmbodiedInsanity

Cut. End scene. Stop recording. Markiplier lives his own life outside of his youtube videos, but what about h... Más

Christmas with the Egos
Bubbles and Broken Memories
Intruder in the Iplier House
Unexpectedly Expected Addition
Fluff
Let's Play
A Doctor in the House
Take Your Jims to Work Day
Host For a Day
Physical Exams
With a House Comes Chores
A Movie Night
Treat!
New Arrival
Ego Easter
Ok Google
Finding Defects

How to Start the New Year

1.8K 84 356
Por EmbodiedInsanity

Wilford was adjusting the collar on the sparkly pink shirt he had on, throwing himself a wink in the mirror.

"You could stay here..." King of the Squirrels mumbled, sitting on the bed behind Wilford. He was slumped forward, trailing his fingers over patterns on the comforter. "With all of us. We're fun."

Narrowing his eyes, Wilford looked over his shoulder. "Starting the year off with a kiss is good luck."

King shrugged. "You don't NEED luck! You're Wilford Warfstache."

Smiling, the mad man spun around. "How do I look?"

With a grin, King looked up at him and nodded. "Good!"

"Too good to stay in and watch movies." Wilford winked.

Slowly King shook his head. "I meant... I think it's a bit too much. It's TOO flashy for going out."

"Says the man wearing a royal cloak and crown?" Wilford smirked.

"I'm a king!" King whined.

Wilford popped his collar, striking a pose. "And I'm an icon! If you're going to fuss about it this much... just come out with me."

King's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Sure." Wilford shrugged. "It's New Years after all. Everyone should be out... kicking this year off right."

"Is this another trick?" King pouted. "Are you trying to make me your wing man again?"

Wilford chuckled. "I don't need a wing man. Especially not on New Year's Eve." He tilted his head. "There is a catch though."

"Isn't there always?" King sighed.

Tilting his head, Wilford thought it over before he shrugged. "So, you can come, if you convince the others to come."

King shook his head. "Yanderipler is-"

"Most of the others." Wilford corrected. "Enough that I won't have to babysit you. Especially Dark! He could use a night out. He used to be the keg stand king you know..."

"Dark was a king?" King gasped.

"Not a..." Wilford sighed, nodding. "Yeah. He was. Gave up his crown though. But... I'm sure you could talk him into coming out." He winked.

"I'm on it!" King giggled, jumping off the bed and ran out of the room. Wilford chuckled, turning back to his mirror. King's first stop was at Darkiplier's office, where he leaned against the door and knocked very softly.

"Yes?"

When he heard the voice, King opened the door a crack, leaning in. Dark was looking over at him as King squirmed a little. "Wilford said-"

"He says a lot of things." Dark growled, turning back to his desk. "Try to ignore him."

King pouted. "But I don't want to! He said we should all go out with him for New Years! And... and I wanna go."

Dark narrowed his eyes, looking over at King again. "You want to go out for New Years? To a club? A place of drunk people dancing? You understand that there will be no squirrels?"

Slowly King nodded. "I know... there will be lots of time for squirrels next year!"

Dark sighed. "Well if you are asking for permission, it is fine if you go. Just be careful."

"I want you to come." King bit his lip.

"I do not do tha-" Dark began, King excitedly cutting him off.

"Will said you used to be a keg stand king! I don't know what that means exactly... but I think it has something to do with parties." King blurted out.

Dark let out a slight growl. "I was talking." King frowned, and Dark sighed. "I no longer do parties. The last one I attended... turned out rather poorly. For all involved."

King squirmed around a bit, leaning in the doorway as he fidgeted with his cloak and stared at the ground. "Please Dark? I want to go... but I don't want to go with just Will... he'll leave me all alone and I don't know what to do at parties."

Dark cracked his neck. "And you think it will be better if I go?"

"Yeah!" King grinned. "No one will notice your aura because of the lights! And there will be music! And everyone will be excited about the new year!"

Dark sighed. "And it will be you, Will and I?"

King smiled. "Uh, yeah. And then anyone else who wants to come. I gotta ask everyone else."

"I do not dance. I will not drink." Dark pointed out. "But if you think it will somehow improve your night, I will come... and see what kind of trouble Will gets himself into."

King grinned. "Thanks Dark! It's gonna be so much fun! You'll see!" And with that, he ran off before Dark could have a chance to change his mind. Shaking his head, Darkiplier slowly turned back to his work, wondering why he allowed himself to be roped into these things. Running into the living room, King bumped into Google and tumbled back. "Google!" He giggled. "Come-"

"He is here." Google muttered.

King's smile faded and he slowly got to his feet. "Who?"

Google shook his head. "Never mind. Do not let him in." He muttered, heading towards Dark's office.

"Let who in?!" King called, but when Google didn't answer him, he slowly headed towards the back yard where he knew the Jims were doing a special on his squirrels. When he opened the door, he noticed the Jims sitting in the tree, filming something in the corner of the yard.

"The static man is not moving, he might be dead. Or paused. Static man! Are you paused?" Called Jim. "Play, Static man, play!"

King slowly stepped outside, gasping as he realized who it was. "Anti! I'm not supposed to let you in!" He screamed, running back into the house and slammed the door.

Antisepticeye slowly turned, looking up into the tree. "Jim... right? And what's the other one's name?"

"He's Jim." Reporter Jim stated.

"Oh. Alright then who are you?" Anti sighed.

"Jim." Reporter Jim smiled.

Anti glared at him. "You're BOTH Jim?"

Camera Jim nodded and Reporter Jim grinned. "I'm Jim, he's Jim, cousin Jim is Jim, Momma Jim is Jim-"

"Shut up." Anti hissed. "I didn't think asking your name would cause that."

Dr. Iplier stepped up behind King who was staring out the back door. "He's always a walk in." He muttered, opening the door.

"We're not supposed to let him in!" King gasped.

Waving his hand, Dr. Iplier leaned out of the doorway. "Finally ready to stop the glitching?"

"I don't want to stop the glitching!" Anti screeched, glaring at the doctor.

"Listen... it's not MY fault that YOU'RE dying." Dr. Iplier shrugged. "Your anger is misplaced."

Anti glared at him, slowly making his way over. King nervously shifted, tugging at the door as Dr. Iplier held it open. "Don't let him in! Don't let him in!"

"Ohh..." Anti hissed, standing just in front of Dr. Iplier as he watched King. "I thought you liked me, squirrel boy. Where's your peanut butter?" He giggled. Behind him, in the yard, the Jims tumbled out of the tree and rolled across the grass to follow him up on the porch.

"I... I'm going out tonight. The squirrels aren't coming..." King shifted. "So I don't need peanut butter."

"Going out tonight?" Anti rose an eyebrow.

Dr. Iplier turned, watching King. "Yeah. You're going out? Where are you going?"

"I'm going out with Wilford. Dark's coming!" King grinned. "You wanna come doc?"

"We could come!" Jim called from behind Anti.

With a smirk, Anti drummed his fingers on the door frame. "I'll come."

King's eyes widened as he look back at him. "Oh... you weren't... I mean... uh..."

"What?" Anti hissed, pushing Dr. Iplier out of the way as he stepped inside, and closer to King. "I wasn't invited?"

"Leave King alone." Google commanded.

Anti glanced over at the android, before rolling his eyes. "The robot." He hissed, gently shoving King out of his way, the man stumbling before hitting the wall with a grunt.

"What is your purpose here Antisepticeye?" Google asked.

"I promised I'd be back, didn't I?" Anti smirked. "Well... I'm back."

Darkiplier made his way into the room, looking Anti over. "We are preparing for a new year. Why are you here?"

Anti giggled, shrugging his shoulders. "Visit... fight. At the end of the day, I don't really care. I just... am here." He smirked. "I heard we were going out for New Year's Eve."

"Can you dance?"

The voice had come over Anti's shoulder and the glitch jumped, his body nearly destabilizing into static as he moved away and glared at Wilford. "You!" He hissed.

"Me!" Wilford grinned, throwing his arms out to the sides.

"How did you get behind me?! You weren't outside!" Anti growled.

"No. I wasn't." Wilford smirked. "So, can you dance?"

Dark smiled, then placed his hands behind his back, pulling his lips tight again. "Will, hold on a moment. Anti, what exactly are you doing here?"

Reporter Jim was crawling across the floor with Camera Jim following as he mumbled to the camera. "Our Jim on location reported all the details back to us at the station." He rolled behind the couch, Camera Jim crawling after him, pushing the camera. Reporter Jim leaned into the camera, with a gasp, getting a bit too close to the lens. "The static man... he tried to steal Christmas! The spirit of Christmas moved the others and they forgave him... but now that the holiday joy is wearing off, they all got very grumpy-wumpy with the static man and he ran away! To here!" He popped up suddenly peaking over the couch, where everyone else was staring at him. "Shhh... we don't want anyone to notice us Jim." He explained as Camera Jim placed the camera on the back of the couch.

Anti glared at them. "How... did you possibly know that?"

"Sounds like you have a squealer over there in Brighton." Wilford winked.

"So that is true then?" Dark cracked his neck. "You are seeking refuge here? To hide from your own indecent actions?"

Anti rolled his eyes. "Don't talk like you're better than me!"

King shrugged. "Dark would never steal Christmas! He buys us presents!"

"That was never proven." Dark glared at King, who shrugged, smiling at him.

Anti giggled. "You're such a big softie! You're lucky I'm not here to kick your ass, because I would-"

Before Anti could finish his sentence, he found himself pinned against the wall, the light fading from the room as Dark tilted his head, staring Anti down. "I am not soft, and if we fought, no one would win. But I would hurt you in ways you cannot yet imagine. Do not test me." He uttered, before stepping back. "You came seeking refuge... do not force my hand."

Anti swallowed hard. "I would... show you what I could do... but I kind of want to go partying." He offered up as a peace treaty.

Dark slowly wandered across the room, back to where he had been standing before, nodding his head. "Sure." He straightened his suit, before looking over to Wilford. "Tonight is your beast, what do you have to say?"

"The more the merrier!" Wilford grinned. "I want to see if the Glitch Bitch has moves."

"Don't call me that!" Anti hissed.

Dark glanced at his watch, and nodded. "Who ever is coming out tonight needs to get ready."

King grinned. "Can I wear my cloak and crown?"

"I really... couldn't care less." Wilford shrugged. "But go talk to everyone else in the house, and see who all is coming." Excitedly, King nodded and rushed off to find the others.

By the time they were ready to leave, Wilford was ready to go in his sparkly pink shirt, and shiny silver pants, with even a bit of pink sprayed through his hair. Of course, Dark was in a suit, but somehow Wilford had talked him into a silver sequin tie. Anti was dressed in all the black clothes he'd shown up in, including the ripped jeans, which Wilford had referred to as "hot bad boy style" multiple times, making Anti more than just a little uncomfortable. Nearly enough to make him regret fleeing to the Iplier House in the first place.

King was dressed in his crown and cloak, as always, and Dr. Iplier was dressed in his lab coat and head mirror, no matter how many times Wilford had tried to get him into party clothes. Ed was dressed in a black cowboy hat and cowboy boots with a rather large heel. Google had tried to explain that they were not going to a "hootenanny", but Ed had simply stated that any party is a barn party if you try hard enough. No one was entirely sure what that had meant, but they'd let it go.

Bim Trimmer was also dressed in a suit, but he'd let Wilford put some sparkles in his hair, and was wearing a pair of glasses that awkwardly said, 2019. It had sparked the conversation that the new year's glasses should have died with 2010, but Bim stood by, wearing his out that night anyway.

Yandereiplier had declined going to any party that his senpai wasn't at, and the Silver Shepherd said something about keeping an eye on his cheating girl, which they all knew meant that he had plans with her as his non-hero alter. The Host had simply narrated that everyone else was going, and it was assumed that meant he didn't want to come. King had been surprised when the Jims said they didn't want to come now, but when everyone else was getting ready to leave, they noticed the reporters ducked in a near by bush. As it turned out, they were coming, but to report the whole evening. And it WOULD be an evening to report.

Of course the next morning, the Jims footage would be more than necessary. Dark woke up at his desk and groaned, rubbing his head. As he made his way out to the living room, he found Wilford asleep on the couch, and Anti laid out on the coffee table. Bim was sleeping in the corner and Ed was passed out in the hallway. Slowly Dark made his way upstairs and knocked on King's bedroom door. When no one answered, he pushed the door open and found the room empty. Sighing he made his way back downstairs and to the kitchen, where he found an open jar of peanut butter and quickly made his way to the back yard. Letting out a sigh of relief, he opened the door and stood on the porch. "King?"

The man looked up from where he was sitting at the base of a tree and waved. "Happy New Year Dark!"

"Did we not go out last night?" Dark asked.

"Oh... you don't remember." King got up and walked over, climbing up to sit on the porch banister. "Wilford kept handing you drinks, and you drank... a lot."

Dark groaned, rubbing his temple. "Did everyone else also-"

"Yeah." King nodded. "Everyone drank a bunch. Except me and Dr. Iplier. Oh! And the Jims... and Google of course."

"Right." Dark sighed.

"Google left early actually." King bit his lip. "You told him to..." He squirmed a little. "Well you said bad words."

Dark laughed, covering his face with his hand. "Mm..." He nodded, composing himself. "Did I tell him he could go fuck himself?"

King gasped. "You did!"

Dark smiled, nodding his head. "That... makes sense. What else happened?"

"The Jims have footage!" King grinned.

Dark groaned, slowly nodding. "Viewing party it is." He returned to the living room and woke everyone, letting them get settled as he found the Jims and they all got ready to watch the New Year's Eve extravaganza.

It started out just as King had explained, with Wilford getting round after round of shots. Dark had resisted drinking at first, but somehow, Wilford had talked him into it as Anti had slammed back drink after drink with no encouragement from anyone.

Before too long, Anti had ended up behind the bar. Sure, the bartender had complained, and said he couldn't be there. Then Anti had walked the man into the back to discuss it and returned alone... which no one questioned as the glitch began making bizarre drinks and handing them out for free as he glitched around behind the bar with the rhythm of the music.

Ed had gotten drunk, fought a 21 year old in the parking lot and then passed out in the bathroom, before it was even midnight. Once Bim had gotten a few drinks in him, Wilford had convinced him to dance on the bar, which was luckily just after Anti had taken over it.

Dr. Iplier, who couldn't drink, had gotten bored and convinced the DJ he was dying. The man who had clearly been on something, became increasingly paranoid and fled the club, leaving Dr. Iplier in charge of the music, which he did surprisingly well with. Google left shortly before midnight after getting in a fight with Dark, who had somehow lost his dress shirt, but was still wearing his suit jacket.

Every now and then, there would be a shot of King dancing around through the crowd, or trying to keep one of the other egos from killing someone. Then at midnight, as the count down blared, it seemed that everyone found a lady to share a lucky kiss with. Even King got a peck on his cheek, to which he gasped, and hugged her excitedly.

Of course, shortly after midnight, the cops arrived and the egos fled into a back alley, slowly finding their way home with the help of King and Dr. Iplier. As they got into the house, Google came to check on them, and after Dark vomited on his shoes, the android agreed he was not himself and accepted some sort of heavily echoed apology from the dark alter. The video ended with the egos starting to settle in for the night and the Jims signing off.

"We will never speak of this again." Dark muttered.

"Now THAT was a party worth not remembering." Wilford grinned.

Anti glitched around. "Oh! I'm GOING to speak of this again."

"Why are you still here?" Dark growled. "All the things you did were last year."

Anti smirked. "Hey! It IS a new year... they have to forgive me, right?"

"A good apology is the best way to heal." Wilford nodded.

Stretching Anti giggled. "Well thanks for... whatever the hell that was, Ipliers." He smirked, heading out.

Dark sighed. "Jims, delete that footage."

"But Dark! It's the STORY of the YEAR!" Reporter Jim gasped.

"I never want to hear of it, or see it again." Dark growled.

Smiling, King snuck back out to the back yard and sat down again with his squirrels. "Hey guys." He smiled. "It's gonna be a pretty good year." He promised. He might not have been allowed to talk about that New Year's Eve... but he would always remember it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 141 28
What if the Septic and Iplier egos were left in a house to fend for themselves without Jack or Mark to watch over them? How would they cope during ki...
102 26 9
[REWRITE] [A JSE & MPR Ego And Sanders Sides Story] Creating alternate personalities of yourself seemed fun, especially whenever it comes down to you...
71.4K 2.9K 37
You've finally made it to your senior year in highschool. Unfortunately for you, you've been forced to change schools before the start of it, but may...
1.9K 116 39
When Darkiplier sends out GOOGLEplier and Chase Brody to find Wilford Warfstache on a full Lunar eclipse in April of 2006, he didn't expect them to b...