Two Sided

By taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... More

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 32

2.2K 127 88
By taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

"Are you sure you'll be safe? I'll come pick you up if you aren't sure."

"Youngjae, I'm fine. Don't underestimate me."

"I'm not underestimating anyone, I'm just worried for your safety. You were dropped off in a pretty sketchy neighborhood."

"Calm down. I'll text you-"

"You'll call me."

"Okay," Jungkook laughed. "I'll call you if anything goes wrong."

"Okay....be careful, Kooks."

"I will, Youngjae."

The steps up to the apartment were cracked stone and looked like they'd fall apart if someone too heavy were to step on them, making Jungkook study them with uncertainty. He gripped the small backpack he had on and walked up the unstable steps to the second floor, walking down the sketchy hallway before stopping in front of a number 143A. His original plan was to wait and see if Yoongi would show up at the shop but after asking Yugyeom some questions he concluded Yoongi didn't go to the coffee shop during the night time anymore.

Or at all.

Jungkook stared at the door for a few minutes before balling his fist and knocking on the door lightly with his knuckles, waiting for a response. After not receiving one he knocked louder with a pout, lowly rowling.

What the fuck was he doing at such a late hour? He wouldn't be off doing weird missions and he could easily research at his crappy ass apartment. He knocked even louder for the third time before hearing some movement behind the door. The clicking sounds of locks made Jungkook perk up and part of him as so happy to see Namjoon's face. He could already picture it.

Joon opening the door and the look of disbelief spreading across it before he wrapped Jungkook in the biggest bear hug anyone could receive or give, muttering words of happiness before bombing him with questions because of his worried nature.

The door opened and Jungkook let his bunny smile appear. "Joon-hyung-"

His words caught in the middle of his throat as his eyes widened at what he saw. The male before him also froze in place, clearly not expecting to see the male in front of him. Jungkook gulped and began to fidget as he took a step back, staring up at the blonde male. He was scared. He was seeing things. This was beyond impossible.

What. The. Fuck.

"Jungkookie????"

"H-H....Hyung..???" Jungkook stuttered, taking another step back as a lump formed in his throat. "Wh-what....h-how-" before he could speak anything else he was engulfed in a hug and the familiar scent brought tears to his eyes. As much as he wanted to stay in his hold he shoved the other away harshly as tears ran down his cheeks, his nose turning red from the cold outside. "H-how!"

"Jungkookie, shh....come in-"

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you come back! How are you- why?!" Jungkook yelled out, more frustrated and confused than sad and betrayed. "J-Jin....Jin-hyung, what the hell!"

The male with blonde hair just stared at Jungkook with saddened eyes, shaking his head. He needed to explain everything to Jungkook but from the looks of it jungkook wasn't going to allow that. He continued to shake his head furiously as his hands balled into fists.

Jungkook felt a flood of emotions overpower his body. This was way too much for his healing mind. Not now, of all times. So many questions popped up and he felt like his heart was going to explode due to how fast it was racing.

"Jin, what's-" Namjoon stopped as he saw Jungkook, freezing in place. Jungkook felt the tears rushing down his cheeks as he held his face with both hands.

Arms wrapped around him and Namjoon's calming scent coursed through his nose and entered his body, acting as a drug to calm him down. He buried his face in Namjoon's neck and let out small choked sobs.

Namjoon squeezed Jungkook tightly against him, not wanting to let him go in fear of losing him again. His hands rubbed his back to soothe him more as he kissed the top of his head, whispering sweet words tot he younger. "Shhh...Shh, Kookie. Calm down and come inside, okay? Let's talk.."

"J-Joon h-h-..hyung," Jungkook breathed out. "I...Is Jin-"

"We'll explain everything, come inside first, okay?"

Jungkook gripped onto Namjoon, not letting him go. Namjoon picked him up and nodded towards Jin to go inside, following after him to the couch. He sat down with Jungkook on his lap, frowning. Jin sat across from them and also frowned, wishing he could reach over and comfort Jungkook as well but he knew that would only make things worse and possibly put Jungkook through a panic attack.

When Namjoon got Jungkook to calm down he pulled him away, cupping both of his cheeks with his hands. He missed Jungkook so much over the past two months. It killed him waking up every morning and not knowing where he really was.

He was always curious as to why Hoseok lied to them about sending him off to his parents. Joon knew Jungkook would instead take his own life than live under the same roof as that women.

Hell, anyone would.

He used his thumbs to wipe away Jungkook's tears and gave him a sad smile as Jungkook sniffled, using his own hands to wipe away his tears before nodding to him, indicating he was calmed down. Najoon nodded but kept him on his lap longer, his eyes making sure Jungkook was physically alright. No bruises. No wounds.

Good.

He was okay.

Jungkook heard Jin clear his throat and blushed, quickly climbing off of Namjoon's lap and sitting next to him, staring at his thighs. He refused to make any eye contact with the oldest. Namjoon rubbed his back and sighed.

"First....How, uh...how are you, Kook?" Joon asked softly, earning a slight glare from the other.

"I'm fine......" Jungkook looked up to stare at Jin with swollen eyes that were still glossy. Jin gulped and tugged at the collar of his shirt. "Well?" Jungkook spat, glancing from Jin to Namjoon and Namjoon nodded but Jin was the one to speak.

"F-first I want to say that I'm sorry and-"

"I don't care, just tell me what fucking happened," Jungkook growled, balling his hands into fists once again.

"W-well, um.....After that night, I remember waking up in a-a white room. I couldn't remember anything other than getting shot. I was nursed back to being good. It only took three weeks to get better and when I was better I met the guy who had taken me in. His name is Bang Si-hyuk. He told me I needed to be cautious around the people I was associating myself with and he ...refused to let me leave. Instead of leaving he told me to practice some things in combat and uh...I trained a little in gun use and close combat?....until he told me he heard it would be safe for me to go back.

"The first thing I did was call your number but it went straight to the operator saying it was blocked or no longer in use so I tried going to where we lived but they wouldn't let me passed the gates saying I wasn't an authorized visitor. So...I came here instead and have been staying here since...Namjoon told me you disappeared for the best but I just...I don't know... I tried my best helping him look for you but we didn't know where to look..." Jin's face flushed and the look of guilt crossed his face. "I...I told Namjoon it was impossible for you to be independent and living alone. So...we removed you living alone from the possibilities..."

"You never decided to walk into the cafe and ask for me?" Jungkook spat while narrowing his eyes and Jin frowned, looking away.

"W-we- I did! But they said they didn't know anyone who went by that name," jin explained while stuttering, sounding uncertain of himself. Shit, Jungkook thought, remembering that's exactly what he told the employees to say if anyone asked for him. Jungkook looked at the ground and folded his arms, pouting.

".......I'm still beyond pissed off and confused right now......But..." his posture faltered and his brows were raised. "....I really missed you...so I'll forgive you this one time, hyung. Count it as payback...for what I said months ago..." he whispered. Jin's frown disappeared and a smile replaced it. "I...I...really needed you, hyung...I was so scared without you guiding me and I just...i wish I knew you were okay."

Jin stood up and went next to him on the couch, making Jungkook squished between him and Namjoon. Jin put an arm around Jungkook and smiled softly. "I know, baby, I know. But I'm here now and-" Jin glared at him, tugging his hair. "Is that my shampoo?!"

He definitely hasn't changed at all. Instead of complaining about the hair pulling Jungkook just smiled fondly at Jin, exposing his bunny teeth which Jin automatically took notice to and hugged the boy, petting his head.

Namjoon coughed and looked around the apartment before speaking up. "N-now....Um...Why did you just....barely decide to come here?" He asked out of curiosity.

Jungkook took his attention away from Jin and looked at Namjoon with a look of sudden realization. "Oh!" his cheeks turned red and he took off the small backpack, setting it between his feet. "So, um.....I decided I wanted to help....to continue helping you and Yoongi. I agreed to do what Hoseok said because it was the best for me at the time. My mind was a mess...it was...hard for me. But now, after these two months, I'm fine now."

"As much as we'd appreciate it, you can't really help, Kookie," Namjoon sighed and Jungkook just sneered at him, punching him hard in the arm.

"Let me finish,,," he inhaled deeply and nodded to reassure himself. "I know a lot of things....I was able to get information at the club that night that really....disturbed me. It was scary. I let it blind me from some things. I don't wanna talk about how i got it, all you need to know is that I found out what Bighit wants with me."

Both Namjoon and Jin's eyes grew wide and Namjoon adjusted himself with a grin, elbows leaning on his knees as he waited for Jungkook to continue. The youngest felt a sense of pride wash over him at the excited yet relieved eyes glued to him.

"Apparently, my dad originally owned a big part of Bighit when he was alive and when he died he signed that all over to me. When I signed part of the company over to Daehyun, he didn't get the part that owns Bighit. That part is still under my name but since I'm unable to enter the building or even be a CEO or boss, Daehyun's assistant has been taking over for me."

Jungkook glanced between the two. "The assistant is trying to stop the agencies from following the Point 5's system because I guess he's heavily against it while Daehyun is totally for it. Daehyun doesn't have the power to stop his assistant since he doesn't legally own that part. I-if.....If i happen to die, there won't be a heir to the company anymore and all legal rights, to everything, will be signed to Daehyun-"

"-and once Daehyun gets the rights, he'll be able to stop his assistant from changing the rules in their industry," Namjoon finished, looking at Jungkook in amazement while Jungkook just nodded, tight-lipped.

"Yeah...If they kill me off, they won't have to worry about being shut down or changed. If I survive, they'll have to listen to whatever rules the guy puts on them," Jungkook said as he played with his fingers. Namjoon rubbed his jaw and frowned.

"I'll have to call Yoongi. He needs to know this..."

"Make sure Hoseok doesn't find out. He....he still thinks I should stay away," Jungkook warned with big eyes.

Namjoon set his hand on Jungkook's thigh and squeezed it. "Don't worry, Kook." He smiled sweetly before glancing at Jin who was giving him a disapproving glare. Namjoon retraced his hand. "Well...it's late. We should sleep, right?"

Jungkook nodded before opening the backpack and pulling out a picture that he had found on Taehyung's floor in his room. "I, uh...probably shouldn't have taken this but you all looked so cute," he admitted, remembering how V told him he had a similar picture to the one Jin hand. Namjoon took it and his eyes grew soft, and so did Jin's, as he remembered the excellent calm times.

"Thank you..." Namjoon looked at Jin. "You and kook can have the bed. I'll sleep on the couch."

Jin nodded and stood up, waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him and smiled.

"I'm going to stay up and talk to Joon for a few more minutes."

Jin just shrugged and walked away to the room. When Jungkook was sure he was gone he looked at Namjoon. "So...are you two-"

"N-no!" Namjoon replied quickly. "No, we aren't....."

"Hyung? How come.....you never told me you had a crush on Jin-hyung?" Jungkook asked, seeing emotions flash behind Joon's eyes.

"He......There was no point in me telling you. You're terrible at secrets and I couldn't have him knowing that I talked to you about it. It's a....sensitive subject between us."

"Does he know you like him?"

Namjoon nodded and patted Jungkook's back to make him stand so Namjoon could lay down. Jungkook looked down at him and smiled. "Joonie? Why didn't you tell me V was the one who hurt you?"

Namjoon looked bewildered at the question and Jungkook put his hand on his forehead.. "Calm down....Hoseok told me most of it. You and V dated. You liked Jin and V was mad and he ended up...killing you....that fucking bastard..."

"....He didn't kill me because he wanted to," Namjoon whispered, closing his eyes. ".....I was his task."

"V....got assigned to kill you?? Wh-why?"

"Jaebum explained. So has Jiyong....And Jackson's told me multiple times..." Namjoon hummed before reopening his eyes. "Once you reach your peek, they get rid of you because they don't have time to manage all of the idols. I guess...I reached my peek." Namjoon rubbed his forehead and gnawed on the inside of his cheek. "But V- I don't think V killed me...."

Jungkook frowned at this comment. "What do you mean you don't think?"

"That night was a blur, and everything was just-just too sloppy and fast. Literally the only way to tel them apart are their eyes- and their personality. But...that night...Taehyung had these pills I ended up finding, and if you mix them with Alcohol they're very fatal. I don't want to point blame on him, but V wouldn't have a motive to hurt me that bad. And if he did, he wouldn't have drugged me."

"So you're saying based on the events your gut is telling you it was Tae???"

Namjoon groaned and shooed Jungkook away. "No, I don't- I don't know, Jungkook. V and I were just...so compatible. Taehyung never loved me the way V did so thinking V killed me-it just doesn't make sense. Then again I might just be looking into this too much," he sighed, rubbing his face. "Go to bed, Kook."

Jungkook frowned at this newfound information. "Hyung?..Does....Bighit think he succeeded in killing you?"

"Yeah. Jaebum and Hoseok did their best in covering it up. They think I've been dead for a while now. Jackson said he was suppose to right it off as an excused task but when I last saw my files he didn't do that."

"But....you've been in the building since. And they've spoken to you since, too...."

Namjoon turned serious and he sat up. "...So?"

"So? Joon, it means they know V failed to kill you. They know you're still alive and they never questioned you or V or even Yoongi at all about it."

Namjoon froze. ".....You're right...th-they know I'm alive-"

"Which means they know that Jaebum and Hoseok lied to them and are still lying and that you're alive. And they're fine with that. Joon-hyung, V was the one that was supposed to kill you, right?"

"Yeah."

"What if they knew V wouldn't be able to kill you because of your relationship? I know it was secret from them but what if they knew? And if Tae wasn't as attached like you said, what if they knew Taehyung would be able to kill or at least make V think he killed you???"

Namjoon just stared at Jungkook. If it was true, that Bighit predicted that, then what was the purpose of setting a hit on him in the first place? Did that mean they knew something about the personalities that Namjoon didn't? Was there ill intent from Taehyung? No...they wouldn't have sent Taehyung after him if they weren't 100% sure he could complete the task. It didn't make any sense to him and he just stared up at Jungkook.

Worried.

Because if they did send Taehyung knowing he was the one that didn't feel, then it would all make sense. They had been dealing with the wrong bad guy all along, a bad guy they all willingly let in because they misinterpreted the signs.

Jungkook cursed and shook his head as things were slowly starting to click in his head. But why would Taehyung do it? He still cared about Namjoon, though. He thought back to the moment he met Taehyung, now knowing it was actually V, in the hospital when he went to visit Namjoon. V was....so shocked at hearing Namjoon was alive and found. He really thought that V was dead, and Taehyung took over right after V mentioned he would have to visit him.

And if it was planned, then they purposely put Jungkook closely after Namjoon. If V was the one that cared, and Taehyung was the one that framed him, then no one would believe that the personality was trying to help and that Taehyung was the victim. And he'd easily be able to switch them all against V with a snap of his fingers.

It all came together.

"I'm going to go talk to Jin," Jungkook spoke as Namjoon nodded, seeming perplexed.

Jungkook walked into the bedroom and closed the door, seeing the room cleaner than it had ever been, and he figured that if Jin had been staying there for  a while that he cleaned it up. Jin day on the edge of the bed and Jungkook walked to stand in front of him. Jin looked up at him and smiled. "Kook-!!!"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin's shoulders, burying his face in his neck as he let light tears fall. Jin, confused, wrapped his arms around the younger and rubbed his back. "I-I'm sorry," Jungkook whispered out. "Hyung, I'm so sorry for the things I said. I-I don't know what I was thinking that day. I regret saying those terrible things to you. I'm just- I'll never take you for granted again."

Jin blink before chuckling, nuzzling Jungkook's head, resting his cheek against his head. "You brat...you don't need to apologize."

"Yes I do...."

"I forgave seconds after you said those things," Jin admitted. "I was hurt and my ego wouldn't let me admit it but I couldn't possibly stay mad at you. Because you've been the one always there for me and I know you'd never purposely hurt me, Kook."

The two looked at each other and Jin rolled his eyes, using his shirt to wipe Jungkook's tears, shaking his head. "Stop crying, would you? How can someone have so many tears???"

Jungkook smiled proudly and relaxed his head against Jin's shoulder. "Because I haven't broken, Hyung. I'm not sad I'm just-these are happy tears." Jungkook gave the older a soft squeeze. "And I don't plan on breaking any time soon.

_____

"Dammit, Namjoon, hurry up! We're supposed to be meeting up with Yoongi now," Jin hollered as he flattened out his shirt with puckered lips. Namjoon hurried from the room as he tucked in his shirt, a headband pushing the hair from his face. He looked up at Jin then looked around.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He's already at the train station."

"He already showered?"

Jin rolled his eyes. "He was the first one awake." He glanced at Namjoon and frowned as he studied the male. "......Namjoon?"

"Hm?" Namjoon took attention away from his belt and looked at Jin.

"Don't ruin Jungkook, okay?"

"What do you mean-"

"You both know he likes you," Jin continued, turning his attention back to the mirror while licking his lips. "If you guys.....become something more, just be careful with his heart and mind, please."

"Jin, we aren't-"

"I see the way you look at him. I know you aren't healed from the whole V incident but I know you don't think of Kook as just a friend or younger brother..." Jin nodded to himself in the mirror. "So, just be careful with him."

Namjoon stared at Jin with wide eyes, thinking that Jin would be the one to curse at him for thinking of Jungkook as anything other than a brother. But he didn't. He was madly in love with Jin. And still wanted to be with him more than anything. "Jin..."

"Let's face it, Joon." Jin looked at Namjoon with warning eyes. "If we were meant, it would've happened by now. Sometimes, people who love each other can't be together. And that's what's meant to be."

"Jin..." Namjoon stood behind Jin and set one hand on his waist as Jin looked at him through the mirror.

Jin just grinned. "That's hyung to you, Namjoon ."

~~

Jungkook stood at the underground bus station as he waited for his hyungs to meet up with him. Knowing Namjoon liked Jin, he wanted to give the two as much space as possible, even if Jin hated the mention of feelings towards him from Joon. He glanced down at his watch and frowned. Where are they? They should've been here by now.....knowing them they probably got lost.

Jungkook sighed to himself as he walked up the steps that lead to the main floor where you bought the tickets or pass. He headed to the big open entrance that led outside to where the snow was still falling. The snow made him feel a little blue. He knew, for some months now, that his feelings towards Namjoon had changed.

He didn't have that little crush he used to. Joon was just someone special to him, just like jin. In his eyes, the two seemed a better fit for each other. And the thought of them made Jungkook smiled to himself. He wanted them to be together, and knowing that Namjoon had been infatuated with Jin despite the harsh treatment the older showed...made him think that love truly was strong. True love.

Either that or it was just plain stupid.

"I can't wait to tell Yoongi what we know," he hummed, closing his eyes and letting the snow fall onto his face, the cold light touch cooling him off from the sweater and big coat he was wearing. He felt content for a few minutes but, just like everything beautiful, it came to an end when a hand covered his mouth and eyes. 

He tried to yell out but couldn't since his sounds would've been muffled anyways. He struggled as he was dragged away by the strong force.

Anxiety took over him and he felt butterflies flutter across his body, almost making him feel like jello as he continued to stumble over nothing while being pulled. The noise from the train and buses started to fade away and Jungkook started to curse himself out for leaving the underground area.

When the noises were gone entirely the hands removed themselves from Jungkook before one grabbed his wrist and pulled him along. Jungkook blinked his eyes opened as he ran with the figure, only seeing the back of his head. He tripped over the unevenness of the ground, catching himself right before he fell multiple times. "H-Hey! Let go of me!"

"They lied," the voice husked out, catching Jungkook off guard. What?

"S-stop! That's hurting!"

"Just- keep moving!" the man growled. Jungkook breathed heavily, the cold, dry air making it hard for him to breathe. The hand on his wrist tightened and he frowned, knowing he wouldn't be able to pull away, but that didn't stop him from trying.

The man in front of him was fed up with the misbehaving boy and he abruptly halted, spinning around and staring into Jungkook's eyes. "Please, just listen to me! Stop squirming and just run!"

Jungkook froze as he met brown eyes and a sun-kissed face, eyes having bags under them, hair messy under the black hat he was wearing and Jungkook felt like if the man wasn't wearing a mouth mask that his lips would look a little chapped.

Jungkook didn't have time to respond before the other continued pulling him along. "Wh-where are we going?"

"Somewhere safe."

"B-but I-"

"You go with them, you die. They know. They fucking know and they lied. It hasn't been six months yet. He fucking lied and he knew it!"

"Wh-what are you talking-" Jungkook's words stuck in his throat as he heard a loud gunshot. His eyes widened and he looked over his shoulder, seeing three men chasing after them.

What the fuck is going on?!

Jungkook quickly looked ahead of him and continued to run, being jerked to the side and around the corner. They were running down an alleyway near what seemed to be abandoned buildings. Jungkook tried his best not to look over his shoulder, more afraid of tripping over his feet than being shot.

He was tugged to the side again so they were running along a narrow sidewalk. No one was outside and all the buildings and houses seemed worn down and broken so Jungkook confirmed that wherever they were was most certainly abandoned.

Just as there was another gunshot the man spun around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook protectively, firing his gun at the men shooting at them. Jungkook's eyes widened as his nose was pressed against the hard chest, the familiar heartbeat causing his blood to boil and his own heart to beat rapidly.

The warmth.

The smell.

The feeling in his stomach.

The man then spun back around with Jungkook still in his arms, sidestepping and hiding against a building, his back pressed against it as he breathed heavily, one hand reaching up and tugging the mask down, revealing his darkened lips as he breathed puffs of air out, creating white clouds near his lips.

Jungkook was frozen against the body, too stunned to even look up at the man in front of him. But, after a few seconds, he regained composure and glanced up at the male, seeing those perfect lips that were slightly chapped.

A tongue poked out to lick the center of his lips, eyes scrunched shut as he tried to control his breathing, one arm still tightly wrapped around his waist and as the fingers held his waist tightly yet soft, he knew exactly who it was.

"V..."

V's eyes shot open and the light brown gave Jungkook comfort. V wrapped both arms around Jungkook and leaned down a little to bury his face in his neck.

"You're okay..." he whispered, squeezing him. "I'm so sorry. He lied to him. He lied to us a-and I- please I'm so sorry-"

"V, what's going on?" Jungkook muttered against the black coat. V pulled away and cupped Jungkook's face.

"So much. So much is going on, I wish I had time to explain b-but I don't. You need to be safe. I can't be seen helping you, though. I'm so stupid, I should've seen this coming-"

"Is that why you're dressed like that?" Jungkook asked and V nodded, tugging up the mask, covering his nose and mouth. "How did you know I was at the train station?"

"I didn't. It was a coincidence. I was heading to Namjoon's to tell him about you- about Jackson and Taehyung and- you were with the AWOLs, right-"

"I wasn't with them, V."

"What? Hoseok told me you were with them-"

"I was....alone, V," Jungkook muttered, looking away. "I was trying to get away from you guys.....it was too much for me a-and-"

"The important thing is that you're safe." V gripped Jungkook's shoulders and looked around. "You were going to Yoongi's right?"

"How did you-"

"They're watching you, that's why...You were never safe...They know everything. You aren't safe with them at Yoongi's. They'll be waiting for you."

"Wait, why-"

"They lied to us, Jungkook." V stared deeply into Jungkook's eyes. "I was fired, Jungkook. Taehyung a-and Jackson terminated my contract- Jackson made me think I was terminating his but it was mine- and then Tae did something terrible to me- that freaking- he can't be trusted, that's why I need to get you to safety as soon as possible. He'll come back any minutes-it hurts, Kook-"

Jungkook reached up and cupped V cheek. He didn't even think of the betrayal that happened 2 months ago. He was too focused on now, on why V was so distraught and stressed, and why he was talking overly fast. He could hardly understand what he was saying, he didn't get it. The brunette needed to calm down. "Hey-hey calm down. We'll figure it out, just tell me what's wrong-"

"He-he-" V squeezed his eyes shut then gripped his hair, leaning his head back as a look of pain shot through him. Light brown eyes flicked open again and he gripped Jungkook's shoulders tightly.

"Taehyung's last task is to kill you again."

Jungkook froze in place and his eyes widened. "What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...