•Ice Cold• Gray Fullbuster x...

By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. Thi... More

•Village•
•Rumours•
•Magnolia•
•The Guild, The Members•
•Fight•
•Magic • Part 1•
•Magic • Part 2•
•"Puzzling" Challenge•
•Celebration•
•Festival of Lightning•
•I Didn't Want To, I Swear•
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 1▪
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 2▪
▪Cooperative▪ Part 3▪
▪New Apartment▪
▪We're In For It Now▪
▪Missing▪ Part 1▪
▪Found▪ Part 2▪
▪ Gloves▪
▪Apology▪
▪A/N▪
▪ Worthy Opponent ▪ Unfinished Chapter/Notes ▪
▪ Final Goodbye ▪ Chapter Notes ▪
▪ Unmotivated ▪ A/N ▪

▪Forced Date Night▪

875 22 2
By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

"I swear to god Mira," I complained.

"Oh you're so going. No backing out. You'll see you love him, you will see!" I groaned. Mira stayed longer than everybody else at the sleepover. She's trying to get me to go on a blind date with Gray. She is CONVINCED we are meant to be.

"Mira I said no the first time and I do not change my mind."

"Come onnn! Pleaseeeeeeee?!"

"Mira," I started to get annoyed.

"Pleassseeeeeeeeee???"

"Mira!" I shouted. She flinched and tears brimmed her eyes. "Mira- I'm sorry," I sighed, frustrated, "fine! I'll go! Just once, though, okay?"

"Yes! Meet you at 2! Remember, the date's at 5!" She called, running out the door, closing it behind her.

I sighed and sat down on the floor. "Why do I even bother?"

▪Gray's POV▪

I've been waiting all damn morning for Y/N to waltz her way into the doorway of the guild, but it hasn't happened yet. It's a little disappointing to say the least, to not get at least a little bit of relief in my morning. Juvia has been over me more than usual. She just gained confidence to talk to me and now she won't stop.

I watch Mirajane run into the guild. No signs of Y/N. I remember yesterday after helping her move in her stuff that she was having a sleepover with her friends. It was kind of hard to miss when she's yelling at like 7 people to come over at her place. I respect that, and she might be tired, but everyone from her sleepover is now in the guild, talking. Mira walks over to me.

"Gray, how would you like to go on a blind date?" She shrieks. I'm actually sort of shocked, I definitely wasn't expecting that from Mira.

"Uhh...?"

"You Will? Good! Meet at Magnolia Park at 5! Wear your best suit!" She winks and goes to the bar counter to serve whoever was there.

"So Ice Princess finally got himself a date. I wonder who's dumb enough to do it?" Natsu snickers.

"YOU PICKING A FIGHT, FLAME BRAIN?"

"HELL YEAH I AM, STRIPPER! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, YOU PERV!" I look down to see my clothes on the floor. Huh.

"AT LEAST I DON'T EAT FIRE FOR BREAKFAST!"

"AT LEAST I DON'T STAY IN THE SAME ROOM AS A HALF NAKED INJURED PERSON!" I could hear Mira squeal from the back of the room. Something about her OTP...?

"Y/N WAS INJURED, I WAS WORRIED, WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, FIRE BREATH?" The squealing intensified.

"GIVE HER PRIVACY?"

"WHAT IF SHE ENDED UP HAVING A NIGHTMARE AND FOUND THAT NO ONE WAS THERE TO HELP COMFORT HER?" God have mercy on my ears, the squealing is going to make me deaf.

"That's enough, you two!" Erza shouted. No more squealing.

"Aye!" Natsu shouted. I glared at him.

I sat back down and started thinking about the blind date and who it could be. Couldn't be Mira, she told me about the date. Couldn't be Lucy, she likes Flame Brain. Couldn't be Erza, because she's Erza. Couldn't be Y/N, she probably hates me. Couldn't be- Ah, it's Juvia, isn't it? I looked at Juvia, who smiled and made a heart with her hands at me. This is going to be interesting.

▪Time Skip▪
▪Y/N's POV▪
▪2:00 PM / 14:00▪

I'm waiting for Mira at a fashion shop called "Magical Fashion." Pretty cheesy, but Mira was getting me an outfit and I couldn't complain. They had pretty cute clothes. It's Autumn so a lot of warm clothing was being advertised. I shivered in the cold.

I finally spotted Mira running to me, explaining she got caught up with the guild work. I forgave her and we went inside. She kept insisting on dresses, but I kept refusing. I told her it's too cold for dresses, which isn't wrong, but I also don't fancy dresses anyways. This store didn't have what we were looking for.

We spent about 2 hours looking for a good outfit. Mira insisted it was new. We finally agreed on a cute outfit. It was a long, almost robin egg blue cardigan with a white long sleeved shirt, black leggings, and dark grey knee high boots. To top it off, there was dark grey knitted scarf.

(A/N: Similiar to picture below).

"This is perfect for you, Y/N!" She shrieked and smiled widely. I smiled, not too bad. She payed our total and ushered me to get dressed. We made it to my house by 4:10. She waved goodbye and gave me good luck.

I put on the outfit and some light makeup. It was simply some eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and some highlighter. None of it too bright. I checked the time.

4:45

I grabbed my purse, a pocket knife just in case, and left. I'll make it in time.

▪Time Skip▪
▪4:58 PM / 16:58▪

I walked into the park and looked around. I've never really been here before. No Gray in sight. I smiled, hoping he ditched so I didn't have to make awkward conversation. I looked around once more. I sighed and decided to wait. I climbed the tree, hanging from my legs on one of the lowest branches. Only about 12 feet off the ground. I'm fine.

It's been 5 minutes. I've been doing flips and other tricks on the branch. I finally spot Gray. He wore a black suit with a white undershirt, there also was a baby blue and white striped tie. He looked around, looking for his blind date. I sat up right so nothing would dangle down and give away where I was. He stood under my branch, still looking. Finally, I hung upside down from my legs, my face at least 2 centimeters from his face.

"Hey."

"GAH!" He screamed and backed away. I laughed and dramatically flipped down, getting all the bark off of me and fixing my hair.

"So, I heard you had a blind date," I poke at him. He looks at me confused.

"How did you know?" He's this brainless?

"I know who's your date." His eyes widened. "It's me you dumbass," I laughed and looked him up and down. "You don't look that bad." His face showed anger and confusion, yet his cheeks were red.

"You're my date?"

"Certainly. Do I look like a hologram to you or something?" I poke his cheek, watching him turn even more red.

"N-no," he stuttered, "Its just you look cute in that outfit," he turned away. Caught off guard, my cheeks heat up ever so slightly.

"Thank you, now where do you want to go?" I asked, quick to change the subject.

"You down for sushi?" He shrugged. I wasn't very picky, plus sushi sounded pretty good.

"Good with me, cutie," I winked as we began walking with Gray in silence.

"So, I hate to ask, but why'd you set up a blind date with me?" He asks out of the blue. I groaned and told him about Mira, excluding last night where I confessed I didn't know if I was starting to love him or not. He nodded.

"So basically we're forced on this magical fucking ride together," I laugh. He let's out a small chuckle. My smile slowly fades. "You want to know something though?" He turns his head to me in confusion. I smile once more. "I'm glad it was you and not somebody else I got forced on this date with." His face goes completely red.

"I'm glad it was you, too," he confesses. My cheeks turn slightly red as well. "I honestly at first thought it was Juvia. I thought you hated me." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Who's to say I don't?" I giggle.

"Asshole," he mumbles. I frown.

"That's not very nice, is it? Now look what you've done, you hurt my feelings. I'm telling the teacher!" I run in the direction of the sushi place, laughing.

"Hey! Wait up you child!" He laughs with me. "I'll- I'll tell mom!" I stop in my tracks. He bumps into me from behind.

"You wouldn't dare tell mom!" I jokingly shout, turning around.

"You wanna bet?"

"Yeah, because I'll tell mom first," I say with a smug face. We bursted out laughing. Civilians stared at us like we were crazy, but I didn't care.

We began walking on, talking about random stuff. I didn't realize that I was holding his hand by now. I told Gray about the pocky game and how I kissed Lucy, just to see if he gets jealous easily. I looked at his eyes and I could just tell that he was full of jealousy. He told me about Juvia and how she wouldn't leave him alone. I could tell he's trying to make me jealous. I laughed at him, must be awful having a stalker.

"We arrived!" I exclaimed, lifting my hands up. It was right then I realized he was holding my hand. We looked at each other, equally as shocked, and let go quickly. My face flushed with a pale rose pink.

▪Time Skip

We had just finished sushi, which was really good, like holy Jesus. I insisted on paying the bill, and so did he. We argued quietly until we came to the agreement of splitting it.

"So, anything else you want to do, Mochi?" I asked Gray, holding his hand while wondering into the night.

"Mochi?" He asked confused.

"New nickname," I stated simply.

"Ah, well N/N, there's nothing I can think of we can do," he shrugs.

"N/N?" (Nickname).

"New nickname," he mocks in what he thinks my voice is. I laugh.

"Am I really that annoying? Oh my god I'm so sorry for existing," I laugh even harder.

"You should hear it when you're yelling! You sound like you're dying!" He remarks, laughing with me. We keep laughing and talking on our way to my house. A gust of cold wind blows it's way over. I shiver.

"Cold?" Gray asks. I look at him with a straight face.

"No I'm fucking boiling. What do you think?"

"Just take my damn jacket and layer it over yourself, Y/N." I gratefully took his warm jacket. We continue our chat until we reach my apartment.

"Hey, Gray?"

"Hmm?"

"I really enjoyed tonight," I smiled and blushed. He blushed back smiling.

"I did, too."

"I think I know now," I whisper out of the blue. He stares, confused. I pull his tie so his face his close to mine. I kiss him lightly on his lips. "I don't think, I know I'm in love." His face was fully flushed with red now. Mine was almost as red as his. I giggled slightly and let go of his tie.

"Good- Goodnight, N/N," he stutters.

"One more thing, Mochi." I pull him in for another kiss. "We don't tell anyone about this, otherwise we're going to he seriously teased," I let go of his tie once more, "Cya tomorrow!" I wave and head inside.

I head straight for my bedroom and jump on my bed. I realized I still had his jacket. I held it close, the familiar sent of Gray filled my senses. "Holy. Shit. That happened."

○●○

A/N:
Confession! I'm not good with fluff if you couldn't tell. Sorry!

~Xoxo ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 224 24
Silence. People call it good, people call it bad. I think it's the best and worst sound for a musician named Erza Scarlet. She had the knowledge of m...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
78.3K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...