I Will Take Care of You

By Http_AAA

Alaysha taking in her best friend Dalliyann turns into a life changing experience. She finds out about fideli... More

Chapter 01-Cry to Me.
Chapter 02- where's Dalli?
Chapter 03- What's Your Name Miss?
Chapter 04- she's no good
Chapter 05- took it way too far .
Chapter 06- i aint having that
Chapter 07- When everything starts going good...
Chapter 08- I don't want to be foolish
Chapter 09- But , I'm Sorry
Chapter 10- So you lied?
Chapter 11- You have to choose .
Chapter 12- who's the kid ?
Chapter 13- madness...
Chapter 14- Move out , Get Out .
Chapter 15 - Bloody Christmas Eve.
Chapter 16- In the hospital for christmas
Chapter 17:Until You Get Over Him
Chapter 19- Gunshots
Chapter 20- The Crazy thing is...
Chapter 21- its not the childs fault ...
Chapter 22- Alaysha the beautiful vs Sasha the bitch .
Chapter 23- Theyre Back
Chapter 24- captive
Chapter 25- Just a dream !
Chapter 26-First Time In a Long Time .
Chapter 27- Nahseem
Chapter 28-Sex
Cheaters never win
Chapter 30- Baby Moms be like ...
Chapter 31- I'm Pregnant...
Chapter 32- ....
Chapter 33- Memories of Zanee
Chapter 34- After Birth Effects ... What happend to Alaysha ?
Chapter 35 -Michael's Birth
Chapter 36- Blushing Bride - Hospital Patient
Chapter 37- Phonecall
Chapter 38- responsibilities , responsibilites
Chapter 39- New Way of Living
Chapter 40 - who's that i see
Chapter 41- You ruined it
Chapter 42- she's trying to escape..
Chapter 43:The end
A/N
CHECK IT OUT
FINALLY The Sequel

Chapter 18- .R.I.P.

508 14 0
By Http_AAA

Dalliyann's POV

When we got home from Alaysha's place , i pay the babysitter . Then both me and quashawn head upstairs for bed.

" what was that " Quahshawn asks as i start to undress

" what was what ?" I ask looking at him in confsuion

" back at Alaysha's place .... " he says sitting on the bed , looking at me undress and dress into my sweats

" nothing . Just thought he was disrespecting her -"

" Alaysha got her own fucking mouth " he says with an attitude

I turn around and face him " woah .. Woah ... Woah ! Are you cursing at me ?!" I ask annoyed

" yes the fuck i am , why you stay sticking up for Alaysha ?! And why don't you ever listen to me ?" He yells standing up in my face

" Alaysha is a good friend and you do run me fool " i push back a little bit " sit the fuck down!"

Quashawn stands back up and hits me across my face and pushes me into the dresser . I throw one of the glasses that sat on the dresser at him and it cuts some of his face . I try to run out the room but he grabs me by my wrist and beats me up bad with a lamp post but i grab the gun that we hide under our bed and dear him to hit me again then i call the police but before i knew it Quashawn ran out the house with my baby !

When the police arrive to my house i tell them he took off with my daughter and they drive me to the police station .

When i got to the police station i call Alaysha and Jazmine.

Alaysha's POV

I get a call late at night from Dalliyann that Quashawn ran off with Zanee !! So i get Jazmine to drive me to the police station to see Dalliyann.

Once we spot her us three hug and start to cry .

" where is he ?!" Jazmine asks

We start to listen how they spotted him on the highway but i peep how badly Dalliyann is beat up ,

" did he hit you ?!" I ask in shock

She shook her head yes and told us what happened and thats why he ran off with the baby .

We all sit in the police station until early that morning . Around 6am we see them bring in Quashawn. The officer brings Dalliyann aside and tells her that her baby , Zanee has been killed . In total shock Dalliyann drops to her knees and i try to chase after Quashawn but the officer stops me . Me and Jazmine try to comfort Dalliyann but honestly it is all too late .

* a week later *

Today is Zanee's funeral and everyone from Dalliyann's family and Quashawn's family came. Quashawn's mother still couldn't believe her son would do such a thing and apologized on Quashawn's behalf but I don't think Dalliyann really listened to anything anyone said .

When it was time to actually put the coffin in the ground , Dalliyann balled her eyes out and so did I . As i tries to hold Dalliyann , Kaylab tried to hold me . Today Dalliyann and I buried our daughter because i counted that as my first child as well.

On my way back home from the funeral i could barely even drive so I swapped spots with Kaylab and let him drive us back to his place which is right down the street from my house . When i got in Kaylab's house i texted Dalliyann to tell her anytime she needs to come get out of the house , my door is always opened .

For the rest of the day i spent my time with Kaylab's daughter Chyna and him we watched the movie The Fault in Our stars on YoutubeOnFire.com . During the movie i fell asleep and stayed the night over Kaylab's .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 2 24
Follow two teens in love as they move through the seasons.
220K 7.6K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
46 6 14
When Lana's family move in next door to the Jackson family, she is not expecting to end up falling hard for the boy next door or to swept into a web...
128K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...