The Bodyguard (18+)

By albm004

Highest Ranking - #1 in Bodyguard Highest Ranking - #1 in Forbidden Romance Highest Ranking - #1 in Sexual Hi... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
I'm Back
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
FINAL CHAPTER COMING
THIRTY-TWO
Extra Note

FIFTEEN

259K 6.1K 11.4K
By albm004

Gave love 'bout a hundred tries (hundred tries)
Just running from the demons in your mind
Then I took yours and made 'em mine (made 'em mine)
I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind
Said I'd catch you if you fall (fall)
And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all (all)
And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you can take advantage of me

Jaxon drove in silence. My leg was now wrapped up and ointment cream was applied. The bullet went all the way through but Lance said we didn't need to go to a hospital.

I guess he has plenty of experience in gunshot wounds as well.

Lance was leaning against the car door, asleep. I stared out of my window at the scenery passing by.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to Jaxon.

"Don't be. I get it," he said, his voice cold.

"That's not the only reason why I did it."

He barked out a sarcastic laugh. "You expect me to believe you?"

"No," I shook my head. "But I have to say this."

He didn't say anything but he nodded.

"At first, it was the plan. I was going to get you to let your guard down enough to put a sedative in your drink and then go through your phone."
I looked up at him. His grip was hard on the steering wheel. His jaw clenched. "But, tonight was about me and you. I wanted that. I didn't have a sedative. I didn't even think about the blue ey-" I stopped. "-my uncle." I corrected. "I was there with you because I wanted it. I want you, Jaxon."

"We can't Lyla. What happened tonight was a mistake."

"You don't mean that," I whimpered as a tear escaped.

"Yes I do. I don't want that with you. You just looked sexy as hell and I needed to get laid because it's been a while."

I shook my head as tears fell with more force. "Stop, please."

"You were just someone for me to take my sexual frustrations out on."

A sob escaped me as I turned back toward the window. He didn't say anything else.

I felt Lance move beside me. I turned to look at him and he was already looking at me, his eyes sad and sympathetic. He must've heard it all.
He shook his head at me. I clenched my eyebrows in confusion.

Lights flooded the car as Jaxon pulled up to a gas station. He slammed the door behind him as he headed inside.

Lance looked at me again. "He doesn't mean that."

"Yes he does," I whispered. I began sobbing again. Lance pulled me to him and I held on to his shirt as I cried. Lance cooed in my ear telling me to calm down and that it was going to be okay. I shook my head.

The driver door opened again and Jaxon got back into the car. I pulled away from Lance. Our eyes met in the mirror. His held regret and anger. I knew mine held nothing but pain and sadness. I looked away and closed my eyes as I leaned into the car door. After a while, I guess they both thought I had fallen asleep because they began talking.

"Why did you do that?" Lance growled quietly.

"Do what?"

"You know what!"

"I had to. Her father would never allow it. Besides, she was just doing it for information."

"If you truly believe that then you're a bigger dumbass than I thought," Lance said.

"Whatever."

"Did you mean it?" Lance asked.

They both stayed silent for a moment. I heard the car switch to park. I felt a hand grab mine. "Not a word," Jaxon whispered.

"Then why hurt her that way?"

"If she and I were to become involved she would be in even more danger. Her father and I are well known men from the Italian Mafia. She doesn't even know everything yet Lance. I can't put her in more danger."

Well known? Why is he well known?What else do I not know? What are they hiding?

Questions swirled in my mind.

"You know as well as I do that she knows how to hold her own. Fuck, Jaxon, she's been shot twice and she didn't act like a baby about it. She can handle it, dude. You just won't let her."

Jaxon didn't say anything and I felt his hand let go of mine.

"Lyla," Lance began shaking me a tad. I opened my eyes and looked around confused. I faked a yawn and a stretch. "We've got to get you settled in."

I looked outside and saw that we were at another hotel. Jaxon got out of the car and walked inside.

"Nice job by the way," Lance said.

I looked at him. "Huh?"

"You were awake the whole time."

I looked at him shocked. My eyes were wide and my mouth slightly open.

"Don't worry. Jaxon had no idea."

I laughed at him and smiled. "You better not say a word."

"I won't."

I leaned up and winced as a pain shot through my thigh.

"I meant what I said by the way." He looked at me. "You're the strongest woman I know. If your father allows, you'll be our Queen. The Queen of the Italian Mafia."

"Maybe I can convince him. I don't want to be in the dark anymore. I'm not helpless."

He nodded. "I know."

The door opened and Jaxon put his arms around my waist. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to a room. He closed the door behind us.

"What about Lance?" I asked.

"Lance has his own room."

"I don't?"

"No. You're staying with me."

I groaned. "Why? You don't want me around right? You made that very clear."

"We need to have a discussion," he explained. "But first, you need a shower. We have to redress your wound afterwards." He carried me to the bathroom and set me on the toilet. He turned the water all the way to hot and then reached for my shirt.

"No," I said. "I've got this. Go away."

"Do you remember what happened last time you tried to shower by yourself?"

"Yes and I also remember you saying you only used me for sex, so excuse me for not wanting to be naked in front of you."

He sighed. "I didn't mean it Lyla."

"Whatever. Get out. I can do this alone."

He sighed again and walked out.

I pulled my shirt off before slowly starting to peel my pants off. I grabbed the shirt and put it between my teeth as I unwrapped the bandage. I stood and whimpered as I put pressure on my leg. I bit down hard on the shirt as I stepped into the shower. The water hit my wound and I groaned. I began washing my body, avoiding the wound area. I leaned against the shower wall as I grabbed the shampoo. I lathered it into my hair and leaned back into the water to wash it off. Soap ran down my body and I became frantic. Suddenly the suds hit my wound and I groaned loudly in pain. I whimpered as I hurried to wash the suds off. The bathroom door opened and Jaxon looked through the glass shower door at me.

"Go away," I whimpered.

He looked at me sympathetically and walked in. He opened the shower door and turned the water off. He grabbed a towel and picked me up. My wet body soaked his clothes as he carried me into the bedroom. There were clothes laying on the bed. Jaxon set me on my feet.

"Keep your weight on the other foot," he commanded.

I did as he said.

He dried me off with a towel quickly. He picked me up again and set me on the bed. He grabbed his bag of medical supplies.

"Can I put clothes on before you start that?" I asked.

"Lyla," he began. "I have to dress the one on your side again too."

"I can at least put panties on," I whispered.

He sighed and grabbed them off the bed.

"Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on tightly. I'm going to have to lift you to pull them up your legs so that you don't have to stand." I nodded and lifted my arms around his neck. He placed the panties around my ankles and pulled them up my legs to my knees. He lifted me and pulled them the rest of the way up, being careful of my thigh.

"Thanks," I whispered.

He stared at me for a long time. I wouldn't meet his gaze.

"Lyla," he said, softly. I looked up at him through my lashes.

He leaned in slowly. I held my hand up and he stopped his movements.

"No. Just dress the wound. You made it clear what you think of me."

"Lyla, I didn't mean what I said in the car. I was hurt and angry so I lashed out at you."

I looked away. "Just hurry up so I can put clothes on." He nodded and began working.

Once he was done with my leg, he moved to my side. As he wrapped the bandage around my torso, his knuckles grazed my boob. At first, I thought it was an accident but then he continued doing it.

"Stop," I whispered.

"Stop what?"

"You know what you're doing Jaxon."

He looked up at me. I was sitting on the bed and he was squatted between my spread legs. He placed his hands on my hips, squeezing lightly.

"What do you want from me Jaxon?" I whispered.

He looked at me for a moment, eyes searching mine. "To love you how you should be loved."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Song: Without Me
Artist: Halsey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
206K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
6.4M 169K 45
It was one night. No names no feelings. But nothing is that simple when the impossibly hot stranger Ava encounters is heir to the Caponelli mafia...
2.4M 94.7K 34
BLSC #8 Marco Hastington Cruel and cold, that's Marco Hastington in public's eyes. He's a straight foward person to begin with. He loves his work and...