Damaged. // Jasper Hale

By cbdauthor

"I never knew what true love was until I met her" - Jasper Hale "He fixed my damaged heart. He fixed me" - El... More

Chapter 1 - Twilight
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - New Moon
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Eclipse
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Breaking Dawn pt 1
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
AUTHORS NOTE: THANK YOU!
Authors Note - Please read
Yet another authors note
TRAILER
NEW BOOK!
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 58 - Breaking Dawn Pt 2

12.9K 176 25
By cbdauthor

I felt my senses awaken and I opened my eyes seeing the blue sky above me. I sat up and looked to my left seeing the trees and the details of the trunks and leaves. A small gust of wind blew and I saw the pollen through the air. I stood up and looked at my hands in the sun as they shined like diamonds. I felt like I was the strongest person on earth.

I looked to my right and saw Jasper standing with a navy blue shirt. He walked over to me and a small smile formed on my face. I felt an overwhelming amount of love and lust for him. I ran my hands up Jaspers arms and down his chest. "So beautiful" He said as his hand caressed my cheek. "We're the same temperature" I said and Jasper smiled.

"I love you" He breathed. "I love you" I said before wrapping my arms around his neck pressing my lips to his. His hands went around my waist as our kiss deepened. We pulled away and I wrapped my arms around Jasper as we hugged. I pulled away and admired Jasper when I remembered. "Cecilia!" I said as excitement filled me.

"She's so beautiful" Jasper said. "I want to see her" I said and he chuckled. "Hold on darlin. You need to control your thirst" Jasper said and I felt the burning feeling in my throat. I grunted as I held my throat; my hunting instinct kicking in. "Yeah you need to hunt" He said before he took my hand and we began to run.

I felt exhilarated as I sprinted through the forest. My hair blowing behind me as I past the trees and plants with ease. I climbed up a tree and made it to the top before leaping from branch to branch like a monkey. I leapt to the ground after a few moments before continuing to run. I stopped as Jasper appeared in front of me and he chuckled.

"What do you hear?" he said and I focused on what I could hear. I heard the squirrels and birds amongst the trees. I then heard the sound of a deer and my hunting instinct kicked in. I ran to where the deer was and stopped quietly as I looked at it. It was a doe drinking water by the stream. I tacked it down as it tried to run away and pinned it to the ground before biting its neck.

I began to suck the blood and it tasted like the purest sweetest thing I've ever had. Like drinking liquid gold. I sucked the deer dry and stood up from the deers carcass. I wiped my mouth and turned to Jasper who smiled at me. "Natural" He said and I giggled. "Still thirsty?" he said and I shrugged. "I could go for one more" I said and he nodded.

I ran into the forest and smelled the scent of another animal. As I approached I saw it was a bear. My mouth watered at the thought of the blood and I tackled the bear down before sinking my teeth into its neck sucking its blood. I finished and Jasper laughed as he clapped. "I can't believe you took of a bear for one of your first hunts" He said as I walked over to him.

I giggled and we ran back home. Within seconds we made it to the Cullen house and I saw Bella and Edward emerging from the woods. Bella stood in a blue dress that had been ripped at the bottom. They approached Jasper and I and I smiled as Bella smiled too. We walked into each others arms and held our embrace. "You're ok" I said rubbing her back.

"Yeah" She said as we pulled away. "You look good Elise" Edward said and I smiled. "Thanks Edward" I said. I walked back over to Jasper who wrapped his arm around my waist. I heard the door shut and saw Jacob and Seth walk down to us. "Seth. Jacob. You're still here" I said and Seth smiled as he nodded. "So are you" Jacob replied.

"I didn't expect you two to seem so...you" Jacob said and I smiled. "Except for the creepy eyes" Seth said and I giggled quietly. "I would keep my distance for now" Bella said as the continued approaching. "It's safer for the babies to see how you do with us first" Jacob said and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Since when do you care about Cecilia and Renesmee?" I said suspiciously and Jasper tensed beside me as he looked at Seth. "Alright, take a whiff" Jacob said as he and Seth approached us. Bella and I stepped forward and I took a whiff and nearly gagged. The stench that was coming off Seth was awful.

"Well I can see what everyone's been talking about. Guys you really do stink" Bella said and I nodded in agreement as I stepped back to Jasper who wrapped his arm around me again and I smiled as I leaned up pressing my lips to his. "You guys...really look great together" Jake said and I smiled. "Ready to go meet our daughter?" Jasper said to me and I nodded eagerly.

Jacob and Seth ran into the house with bright smiles on their faces. We walked inside and excitement filled my stomach as we headed to the stairs walking up them. We entered the living room where I saw the Cullen's gathered. The turned as we entered and I smiled. "Welcome to the family" Esme said and I smiled at her.

"You look amazing girls" Alice said and Pierre nodded at us. "Someones been waiting to meet you" Carlisle said and he moved revealing Rosalie with her back turned to us. "Rose" Edward said and Rosalie turned holding our two girls in her arms and I gasped as I saw Cecilia. She had blonde hair and blue - green eyes with a smile on her face.

I took her in my arms and she cooed she looked at me. She touched my face and images flashed through my mind of her inside my stomach and me holding her after she was born. "What was that?" Bella and I said at the same time. "The girls have the same gift. They showed you the first memory they have of you" Edward said.

"Showed me how?" I said as I still looked down at my daughter. "How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Jasper manipulate emotions? They're gifted" Edward said and I smiled as I stroked her cheek. She poked her tongue out slightly revealing her teeth and my mouth fell ajar slightly. "She's amazing right?" Seth said and I nodded.

"We've only been out for 2 days?" Bella said, shock evident in her voice. "Their growth rate is unprecedented" Carlisle said. "So they're changing each day?" I said and Carlisle nodded. "Alright that's enough experimenting for one day" Jacob said as he tried to take Renesmee from Bella. "Jacob she's doing great" Edward said.

"Yeah lets not push it though" Seth said as he went to take Cecilia from me. "What's your problem?" I said moving my daughter away. "Oh, do tell them boys" Rosalie said. "This should be good" Emmett said and I scrunched my eyebrows as I held Cecilia closer to me. "Hold on a second" Edward said as Jasper gently took Cecilia out of my arms holding her.

"Look it's a wolf thing" Seth said. "What's a wolf thing?!" Bella seethed and I felt myself become angrier. "Umm...you know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with and it doesn't mean what you think girls I promise" Jacob said. "Take the girls out of the room" I said and I felt Jasper place his hand on my arm. "Oh" Seth said worried.

"Jasper. Don't touch me. I might hurt you" I said and Jasper removed his hand as I glared at Seth who gulped. "Edward don't touch me right now I don't wanna hurt you" Bella said . "Oh" Jacob said shakily and I grabbed Seth by the scruff of his neck before dragging him outside where I threw him onto the ground with Bella doing the same to Jacob.

"You imprinted on our daughters?!" I snapped from the steps. "It wasn't our choice!" Jacob said. "Ell, I didn't mean to do it" Seth said holding his hands up. "They're babies!" Bella yelled. "It's not like that! You think Edward and Jasper would let us live if it was?!" Jacob said defending Seth and hisself.

"I've held her once! One time Jacob and you think you've got some moronic wolfie claim on her?! She's mine!" Bella said before pushing Jacob in the side. I heard growling and saw Leah approach in her wolf form. "It's fine Leah" Seth said. "You're going to stay away from Cecilia" I said to Seth as I stood in front of him glaring.

"You know I can't do that" Seth said and I shoved him causing Leah to growl at me as she crouched down. "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around us 3 days ago? That's gone now right?" Jacob said. "Long gone" I said as I gritted my teeth. "Because it was them. From the beginning it was Nessie and CeCe who wanted us around" Seth said.

"CeCe?! You already nicknamed my daughter like she's yours?!" I snapped causing Seth to cower away from me. I went to attack Seth before Leah suddenly pounced on me. I threw her into the tree and she slammed into the trunk before landing hard on the ground. I gasped when I realised what I did. Seth ran to his sister and checked on her.

"Leah are you ok?!" Jacob said panicked. "Leah I'm sorry" I said feeling guilty. "She'll be alright" Jacob said and I sighed calming down. "You know me better than anyone" Jacob said to Bella. "All we want is for Ness- Renesmee and Cecilia to be safe. Happy" Seth said correcting himself. "Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason" Jacob said.

"I'd never hurt Cecilia Ell. You know that" Seth said and I looked down as I sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. Just maternal instinct kicking in" I said and he gave a small chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as Cecilia yawned rubbing her eyes. "She's so adorable" I said turning to Jasper who smiled. "We did good" He said and I nodded. "Told you it was the right thing to do" I said and he chuckled shaking his head. Seth snored as he lay on the floor under Jacob and I chuckled. "Where does she sleep?" I said turning to Jasper.

"Her favourite place is my arms, or Esme's or Rosalie's even Carlisle's" He said and I giggled as she fell asleep. The doors opened and an eager Alice walked in. "Happy birthday" She said and I scrunched my eyebrows at her as Esme took Cecilia away from me. "We stopped ageing three days ago" I said and Alice rolled her eyes as Pierre chuckled.

"Well we're celebrating anyways so suck it up" Alice said before holding out two keys. Esme handed Cecilia to Carlisle before walking out of the house with us. She lead Jasper and I away from Bella, Edward and Carlisle. "My hate for surprises won't ever go away" I said and Jasper chuckled as we came to a beautiful house.

"Welcome home" Esme said with a smile and I gasped slightly. "We figured with a baby you'd want a house of your own. Alice and I did all the interior design for you. I hope you like it" Esme said handing me the key. "Esme, thank you" I said before hugging her. We pulled away and Jasper and I walked to the front door.

I put the key in and turned it before opening the door revealing the living room.

"Oh my God" I said amazed. "Follow me" Jasper said and we walked past the kitchen and down the hallway to a door. He opened it revealing a nursery.

"This is Cecilia's room" Jasper said and I smiled. "I love it. It's perfect" I said admiring the room. Jasper tugged my hand and I shut the door as we walked down to the end of the hall where I opened the door revealing a bedroom.

"Wow" I said. "This is our room" Jasper said and I saw a lit up room towards the side. I walked over and saw a walk in closet.

"You don't need to tell me who stocked this up" I said grabbing a sheer hanging dress from the rack and Jasper chuckled. I walked back into the bedroom over to the bed. "There's a bed" I said skimming my fingers over the duvet. "Mmhmm" Jasper said coming up behind me and holding my hips. "We don't sleep" I turning to him.

"It's not intended for sleep" Jasper said in my ear as I felt him unzip my dress. It slipped to the ground and I turned grabbing Jasper and pinning him to the bed before straddling him. I ripped his shirt and he sat up pressing his lips to mine. He laid me down on the pillows and the rest of the night was bliss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.6K 44
COMPLETED!!! Your name is Nolana Mae Whitlock, a woman scorned by the love of your life. Haunted by the sins of your husband, you will stop and noth...
305K 7K 44
Valerie Josephine Swan decides to move herself and her two month old son to permanently live with her Dad in Forks, after her boyfriend was killed wh...
361K 7.7K 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original version of Emily Swan's story. The Rewritten version is Our Forever containing Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Brea...
42.8K 1K 41
After an eventful year Roxanne is finally coming to grips with her newfound life. She is working on ignoring all the bad, instead trying to remain fo...