His At First Sight

By goldennng

''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes fla... More

Important Author's Note
About the book
Cast
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3
Querenica
Bonus Chapter #4
Author's Note
HELLO

Three

89.5K 2.1K 1K
By goldennng

Guys go follow me on Instagram for book reviews/ recommendations! @_bookaholik_

The car ride consisted of the handsome stranger nuzzling his face into my neck every two minutes and massaging my waist. And whenever I tried to move away he would tighten his grip on me, giving me a harsh glare. I realised that I don't even know his name. So I poked his shoulder.

He took his face out of my neck and said "Yes?"

"What's your name?"I asked looking into his eyes.

At this he laughed a deep chuckle that instantly made heat pool into my panties. Damn he was sexy.

He smirked "Antonio Martinez." he said "I'm glad you think I'm sexy by the way."

Damnit. Did I say that out loud? I blushed and looked down.

He chuckled again.

The car ride went silent again. Until I decided to break the ice and ask him the question bugging me for a long time.

"Antonio?" It felt weird saying his name like this.

He sucked in a breath and said "Yes beauté?"
(beauty)

"Can you drop me home please?" I asked

His eyes turned a shade darker and his features hardened. What the fuck? He was completely fine just a second ago.

"How many times do I have to tell you you're mine which means your staying with me. This is not up for discussion so don't try to argue with me over it."He said in a tone of finality, his voice leaking with anger.

I wanted to argue with him and tell him I'm not anyone's property but I didn't because he got scary when he was mad.

Also what the fuck was with his obsession with the word mine. Ugh this is annoying.

The car came to a stop and we got out. I gasped as I saw a huge mansion which was the epitome of elegance and class. It had a white marble exterior with long gold sill windows. Antonio in an instant had his long, lean arm wrapped around my small waist as he lead me inside the mansion. It was dark and I assumed the people who lived hear were asleep considering it was one am.

He lead me to a room and I stepped inside admiring it. It was a beautiful room with a huge bed in the middle with silk bedding.

"Use the shower, I'll get you some clothes and place them on the counter." he said from behind me.

I went into the bathroom and stepped under the shower. I scrubbed my body using one of the shower gels and washed my hair with a vanilla shampoo and conditioner. I wrapped a towel around my body when I was done and went out to see grey silk pyjamas on the counter and quickly got changed.

When I walked out Antonio was sitting on one of the sofas in the room typing away on his phone. His head perked up when he heard me and his eyes raked over my body making me feel awkward.

I cleared my throat and he smirked at me.

"You must be tired yeah? Come let's sleep."

I stared at him with wide eyes as he pointed to the bed.

"W-Where is my r-room?" I stuttered feeling uneasy.I didn't want to sleep with a man I just met.

Antonio's jaw clenched "Don't fight me on this.We're sleeping together wether you like it or not." He said sternly which made me shut up. Damn he was scary.

I got under the covers and faced away from Antonio. A few minutes later I felt the bed dip and I was pulled into a very warm and naked chest.

I gasped and turned around to face his smirking face "Why the hell are you naked?"

"I get hot at night. You don't really think I sleep with a shirt on do you?"

I just scoffed and turned the other way closing my eyes. Asshole.

I felt his fanning my neck as he fell asleep.
————————————————
Antonio's pov

I woke up to a weight on my chest and I looked down to see Corina cuddling into me. I smiled kissing her forehead and laid back admiring her face. She was truly beautiful. Sharp, High cheekbones, big green eyes with long lashes and her cute nose. Her sunrise hair plunged over her shoulders. Her plump, pink lips which I was dying to taste were parted slightly as she breathed. Damn. It hadn't even been twenty four hours since I met this girl and I'm whipped. But I could care less.

I had never felt this way about anyone. I locked myself from feeling anything for anyone, but Corina awakened feelings in me that I never thought I was possible of expressing. I never really cared about any woman before this, I only used them but she had opened something inside my heart. Seeing her innocent and pure self made me want to keep her in my arms and protect her from everything. The moment I saw her I knew I had to have her. She was mine and I intended on keeping it that way. When she mentioned about her boyfriend I felt so enraged. I wanted to kill him. No one and I mean no one touches what's mine.

I look down at her tiny figure and gazed at her once more, she was captivating. I slowly trace my finger along her sharp jawline and then her cheekbones as she lied there, flawless and real. Her eyes suddenly fluttered open and confusion was filled in them but then they landed on me and realisation dawned in them.

"Good morning Neonata." I whispered looking down at her.
(Babygirl)

"Morning." she muttered, yawning and moving away from me once she noticed our intimate position, but I pulled her back into my arms. She huffed but didn't say anything.

"You're meeting my family today." I said

She looked up and asked who all.

"My father, My younger sister Alaïa and her husband John, they also have a daughter who's name is Elle. I have another sister Kate who's unmarried. Then there's my brothers Heath and Tyson. Tyson is married and his wife is Savannah but they don't have children yet."

She looked at me with wide eyes and said "You have quite a huge family."

I chucked "Yes I do."

I love my family. Even though I don't get to spend a lot of time with them, I know they always have my back and I theirs. My mother cheated on my father and he was heart broken but since he's a strong person he got over it. He devoted his time and energy into training me and my brothers which is why we're so good at what we do. We owe it all to him. After my mom cheated on him I lost hope in love but seeing my siblings so happy with their partners made me optimistic again.

"You're the eldest?" Corina asked.

I nodded.

"I need to talk to you about something."

I looked down at her and nodded.

She took a deep breath and said "I need to call Carter and tell him where I am."

She seems really close to this boy and an uneasy feeling of envy settled in the pit of my stomach at the thought that-

"Antonio?"

An angelic voice brought me back to reality. I looked down " Yes?"

She raised her eyebrow and said " Are you going to give me your phone or not?"

I frowned. "For what?"

"To call my friend." she said in a duh-tone.

I really don't want her talking to this boy but I know that he genuinely cares about her and talking to him will make her happy so I agreed.

I handed out my phone and she took it and got off the bed advancing towards the door.

I frowned. Where is she going?

"Where are you going?" I asked sitting up.

She turned around "I need privacy." she said biting her lip nervously.

This made my blood boil. She's mine. She can't have secret chats with other boys without me knowing.

"No. Anything you say to your friend can be said in front of me. Now come back here, now." I said with a straight face in an unarguable tone.

She looked at me for a second before running out the door slamming it shut.
————————————————
Hey guys!
Chapter 3 is up!
Do you like Antonio's pov?
Please let me know in the comments below.

For the people saying that she's too gullible, well she's meant to be that way because she's come from an abusive home. Her father, the man who was supposed to love her endlessly and without holding back was the complete opposite and she hasn't experienced that kind of gentlemanliness she is with Antonio which is why she's so drawn to it and isn't quite questioning it. If you're not a fan of that, then you're free to stop reading right here.

I've mentioned this before as well.

Vote and comment

Love GoldenG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
102K 1.8K 32
"Let me tell you something, William." I say as I watch his tall figure lean over me, with my body pressed into the wall. "And whats that, princess?"...
510K 13.7K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
25.4K 842 26
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...