His At First Sight

By goldennng

''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes fla... More

Important Author's Note
About the book
Cast
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3
Querenica
Bonus Chapter #4
Author's Note
HELLO

Two

99.1K 2.3K 1.9K
By goldennng

Antonio's pov

I rubbed my temple as I finished the last of my paperwork. This work load has been getting a lot for me. Even though my brothers and I have divided it amongst us, being a Mafia leader comes with a lot of responsibilities and it's difficult to handle all of it. Nonetheless I have it under control at all times.

There was a knock on my office door.

"Come in." I said.

In came Scott, my most trusted right hand man.

"Sir we have a problem." he said.

"What is it?" I asked taking another sip of my scotch.

"You know the vipers gang that borrowed a million dollars from us last month?"

I nodded

"Their leader, Zayn is trying to leave the estate"

I slammed my fist on the table. No one messes with me. I'm going to show him who's boss.

"Track his location right now, we're going to get him." I told Scott.

"Already done. The car is waiting for you downstairs." he said.

That's why he's my right hand man.

"Let's go then." I said, gulping down the last of my drink and walking out the door.

I sat in my limousine with around ten of my men and the driver started driving. There was another limousine following us that was full of guards just for extra security.

Usually my brothers, Heath and Tyson help me with all this stuff, but they were on vacation for the last few days with my whole family and were coming back in the morning. I would've gone with them but I wasn't really in the mood and had a lot of work to catch up on so I declined.

The car came to a halt.

"Where is he?" I asked Scott

"He was last seen down this street in this alley." he said, gesturing towards an alley.

I nodded my head getting out of the car with my men following me. I was walking down the alley when I saw a beautiful girl with a guy on top of her, struggling to get him off.

Something inside me clicked at the sight of that girl being in harm's way, I had the sudden urge to save her. I became furious at the thought of her getting hurt and I don't know what came over me but I grabbed him by the back of his head and threw him on the ground climbing on top of him punching him non stop.

"Don't you fucking touch her asshole!" I screamed in his face continuing to throw punches. I continued that for a good while when I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder. I stiffened and looked back to see the beautiful girl. She gasped as she took in my features while I stared at the gorgeous beauty in front of me. She had blonde hair that reached till her shoulders and bright green eyes with long lashes. She had a sculpted figure which was twine thin. A pair of perfectly arched eyebrows and her delicate ears framed a slender nose.

She cleared her throat. "Please stop, he's had enough." She pleaded.

I continued to stare into her eyes till she averted her gaze. I got up dusting my pants and turned to Scott.

"Portalo in ospedale. Trova Zayn e cerca di fargli rinunciare ai soldi. Uccidilo se non lo fa. Segnalami quando è fatto." I said pointing to the body on the floor.

Scott nodded and went away with half the men that came with us.

(Take him to the hospital. Find Zayn and try to get him to give up the money. Kill him if he doesn't. Report to me when it's done)

I turned back to the gorgeous girl staring at her, mesmerised by her beauty.

She cleared her throat once again. "Thank you for that, I really appreciate it." She said and then turned to go back where she came from which I noticed was a club.

No. I can't let her go. She has to be mine.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist pulling her into my body and resting my head in her neck, inhaling deeply. She smelled like peppermint and vanilla. I loved it.

She tried to wiggle out of my embrace a few times but I tightened my arms around her not letting her go.

Corina's pov

We arrived at the club and I immediately spotted a mob of dirty blonde hair sipping a martini. I smiled when I saw him but it immediately dropped when I saw who was next to him. It was his friend, Luke . He had a thing for me and would try to bed me every single time we met. It creeped me out and I tended to avoid him at all times. Trey smiled as he looked up at us making our way towards him.

"Hey Mushroom, where have you been? Seems like forever since I've seen you."

I smiled at his nickname. He had called me that since high school and I loved it.

"You know me T, just out and about." I
said giving him a hug as he kissed my cheek.

"She has work bro not everyone's family is full of filthy rich bastards." Carter said giving him a bro hug.

It was true that Trey's family owned one of the top business companies in the America. His father always handled the business while Trey just partied around like a typical bad boy. He didn't have to work for even a dime but that didn't make him disrespectful or cocky like other rich people which was one of the many reasons we were best friends.

"Hey Carter." Luke said. Then his eyes roamed my body up and down till they locked with mine. "Corina." He said with a flirtatious smirk.

"Hey." I said curtly and shook his hand which he held onto for a minute too long.

Trey ordered us a round of tequila shots and told the bartender to keep them coming.
————————————————

It had been an hour or two since we had arrived at the club and to say I was drunk was an understatement, I was hella drunk. Carter and I were dancing together moving to the beat of 'unforgettable' with his hands on my waist and mine, around his neck. Luke had tried to get me to dance with him but Carter came to my rescue since he knew I didn't feel comfortable around him. Trey had been dancing with some girl and left with her some time ago.

I suddenly felt the need to get some fresh air. I told Carter that I was going out to get some air and went out. I stood there for sometime breathing in and out.

When I felt sober enough I started walking back inside when Luke stumbled out, stinking of alcohol.

He looked at me and pushed me against the wall as he forcefully attached his lips to mine. He tried to enter his tongue into my mouth but I pushed him off and slapped him across his face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked angrily, pushing him away.

He pulled me into him once again "Come on babe you want me, stop playing hard to get." he slurred while attaching his lips to mine again.

"No Luke your drunk, let's just go inside" I said, desperately trying to get him off. I pushed him with all my force but he didn't budge.

He was suddenly ripped off of my body and thrown onto the ground. Before I knew it, a man was on top of him punching his face without any mercy.

"Don't you fucking touch her asshole!" He screamed as he kept on throwing punches. I stood rooted to the spot trying to take in what was happening. The man seemed to be out of control and I knew that if he didn't stop, Luke would be dead.

So hesitantly,I put a hand on the man's shoulder and he instantly stiffened stopping his movements. He looked back and I gasped as I saw his face.

It was the definition of perfection. He had dark hair that fell on his forehead when he looked down covering his grey eyes. He had a stubble on his chiselled face with a sharp jawline and high cheekbones that made him look hella sexy. He was a buff man wearing a tight suit that showed off his muscles and his eyes had a gleam in them.

I cleared my throat when I realised I'd been staring. "Please stop. He's had enough." I said.

He stared into my eyes for a good minute before I averted my gaze. He got up and that's when I noticed that he was surrounded by men and there was a limousine next to him which I'm assuming was his. He ordered one of his men in a foreign language which I didn't quite understand. A man came and dragged Luke's unconscious body to god knows where.

He then turned towards me and continued the staring competition. Man, did he like to stare.

I once again cleared my throat. "Thank you for that. I really appreciate it." I said and turned around to make my way back into the club to find Carter and go home. It had been a long night and I had no interest in staying here after what just happened.

Two arms suddenly wrapped around my waist and the handsome man turned me around and pulled me into his chest. He tucked his head into my neck and inhaled deeply. His body was warm and flush against mine making me flustered.

I tried to unwrap his arms from my waist but was unsuccessful, he had a hella tight grip.

I stayed there for about what seemed like 5 minutes and tried again but he tightened them around me and murmured "Don't do that."

"Please let me go I need to go find Carter" I said, trying to get away from him.

At this his head perked up and he looked into my eyes. An emotion I couldn't quite make out settled in them.

"Who the Fuck is Carter?" He asked angrily.

Woah. Was this man bipolar or what and why did he care who Carter was?

"He's my friend and he's probably looking for me right now so I should go. Thank you again." I said and moved backwards but his arms were still around me. Ugh this was starting to annoy me.

"No you're coming with me." He said, his eyes still flashing with anger.

Shocked at his words I starte at him "What? No I'm not, so please remove your arms from around me so I can go" I said quickly.

"Your coming with me and that's final." He said tucking his head back into my neck.

"I don't even know who you are why the hell would I go with a random stranger." I said, hoping he'd release me.

He just grunted.

An idea suddenly popped into my mind and maybe he'd let me go.

"Listen dude my boyfriend would not like some random guy holding me so please let me go." I said.

His arms wrapped a hundred times tighter around me, he took his head out of my neck and looked me with furious eyes. Oops maybe it wasn't such a good idea?

"I don't give a fuck about him. You're fucking mine do you understand? And if you try to leave I'll punish you." He said lowly.

I'm his?

Captured in a trance I nodded. Damn that was scary as fuck. Maybe I should just go with him.

"Good now lets get going baby girl." he let me go but held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Wait." I said, making him stop.

"What is it?"

I sighed slowly. What the fuck am I getting myself into?

"I have to tell Carter."

His eyes darkened and his features hardened.

"No."

I frowned and said "I need to tell him where I am, he'll be worried."

He closed his eyes in frustration and asked "What is he to you?"

"Why do you care?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Answer the question." He said completely ignoring me.

"He's my best friend and he needs to know if I'm going off with some random stranger." I said

"I'm not a random stranger." he said through gritted teeth "And you're mine so if he tries to touch you I won't hesitate to break his jaw."

"Why do you keep saying I'm yours?" I asked, annoyed.

He was about to say something when Carter came out. His eyes landed on me and relief flooded into them.

He sighed "Thank God I thought something happened to you babe. Are you okay?" he asked as he came closer and wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him back and murmured "I'm okay" against his chest.

In a flash I was back in the arms of the handsome stranger and through clenched teeth he said "She's fucking mine. Don't touch her and don't Call her babe understand? She's not your babe"

Carter's eyes filled with confusion "Corina, babe what's going on?" Damnit Carter, he just had to say babe again right.

"I said don't fucking call her that!" the same deep voice said from behind me.

I didn't want him to lose control so I said "Carter it's okay I'm going with him."

"What? Why?"

"None of your business." said the handsome stranger.

I rolled my eyes and his words and gave Carter a pleading look and said "Its a long story, I'm not really sure at the moment but I'll call you I promise."

Carter came near me to hug me but the stranger moved me back. Ugh

Carter looked at him weirdly to which he received a harsh glare and then turned to me saying"Be careful. Call me if something happens....or even if it doesn't, just call me. I love you okay?"

I smiled and said "I love you too." As I said these words I felt the stranger stiffen behind me but I ignored it.

"Let's go." he said

We walked to his car and I gave Carter one last look and sat in. The stranger sat in back seat and pulled me into his lap. I tried to wiggle off of him but he gave me a stern look that shut me up.

What have I gotten myself into?

Guys go follow me on Instagram for book reviews/ recommendations! @_bookaholik_

_________________________________
Hey guys!
So here's the second chapter.
Please let me know your guys' thoughts on it because I'd love to hear them 💭

Vote and comment

Love GoldenG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 13.5K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
100K 1.8K 32
"Let me tell you something, William." I say as I watch his tall figure lean over me, with my body pressed into the wall. "And whats that, princess?"...
3.9M 97.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
274K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...