Dangerous Mr.Alpha

By AriseToLove

"You can never leave me." He said huskily I snorted "You are MINE and mine only so don't try to escape becaus... More

Dangerous Mr.Alpha
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N

Chapter 8

49.3K 887 59
By AriseToLove

Thanks for helping me KellyMaimi :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 8

My eyes snapped open to the darkness I turned a little the clock read 3 am. I sighed and turned to Cole his grip loosened a little as he breathed in out deeply his hair was in his face a little bit I gently moved it away my hands on his lips he moaned a little.

I smiled as he pushed me closer to him in his sleep "I'm sorry please forgive me Erica!" He said in his lip his face turning defenseless I was confused what was he saying sorry about.

"I don't love her.... but I have to kill Julian." He said I paused freezing in place... My brother!! I love him even though something happened that I don't like I still love him he's my older brother! I'll always love him!! I slowly slid out of his arms that were open once I got out I stared at his sleeping form tears seeping out.

I knew if I got so close to him he would deceive me and he's the strongest alpha in the world he can do and get anything he wants I should've known he was using me I tip toed to the closet opening I heard a scratchy sound I closed my eyes my heart beating faster.

"Erica.." I heard I turned to see him breathed out deeply turning over "I love you.." I heard I rolled my eyes and got out a bag and stuffed clothes in it quietly I put the bag over my shoulder I had changed into some skinny jeans with a black T-shirt and black jacket and all black vans as well.

I went over to the door turning the gold knob slowly  while opening it slowly I walked halfway out the door and turned to look at Cole he's dirty blond hair and beautiful face as he slept his huge chest heaving in and out I looked away and down slipping out the door.

Walking down the hallway I found Violet's room I opened the door to see her asleep I smiled at that and went to her closet packing up her clothes, shoes, jewelry, and her personal supplies I walked to her and shook her lightly her eyes opened sleepily and she looked at me half awake.

"Mommy..." She mumbled I sat down on her bed "Wake up baby girl we need to go." I whispered to her she was still half awake and looked at me confused "Why?" She asked I sighed and handed her her light blue skinny jeans, black shirt, black jacket, and black shoes so she matched me as well she put them on with me helping her since she was tired.

I "We just have to go." I said picking her up and walking out the room down the stairs "But what about daddy.." She mumbled lightly I barely got what she said if it wasn't for my werewolf hearing "Daddy needs to think about things." I said going into the garage I found the keys to the Camaro.

I put violet in the back seat of the car and then got in I turned on the car and drove off quickly. I needed to get to Mexico and since we're in Arizona we are actually really close I guess I should forgive Julian after all he was just mad.

Flash Back:

"Get the men we're under attack!!" Alpha Charles ordered as the Alpha of the Black shadow pack he has to make sure to keep track of the pack and fight if any rogues are on his land. Little Erica looked at her brother who had wide eyes he stared at Erica "Stay!" He ordered getting up.

She looked at him as he ran out quickly he told her to stay, but she just couldn't she heard the screams she shot up as an Alpha's daughter she just couldn't even if she was 14 she had to see what was going on and help.

She ran out the same direction and sniffed following Julian her older brother's smell she finally found it and stopped with wide eyes there stood a man... with dark black hair and crystal blue eyes blood covered his face as his head snapped in her direction his mouth turned into a huge flat out smirk making her confused she looked down her eyes widening as she screamed.

There lying on the ground was her father Charles his heart ripped out in the attackers hand with a weeping mother as she stared at the lifeless look on her fathers face his face was scratched up as the blood kept pouring out onto the now blooded up ground.

She never looked around, but just then she noticed he was not the only one infact their were a few more on the ground with other weeping children and mates the black haired man walked to her smirking her mothers head snapped up "Don't you dare touch my daughter!" She screamed Erica watched her hands latched onto his ankle he looked down at her with disgust and slit her throat open with one motion she fell to the ground coughing up blood she held onto her neck as a scream out from Erica.

Now both of her parents were on the ground bleeding as one was dead all her pack members could do was look at the black haired man with fear in there eyes as he approached Erica she knew this time no one was going to help her as he crouched down he exaimend her checking her out from top to bottom puling her to him fiercly he smirked "You will a perfect heir to the Alpha of rogues." He said I looked at him with fear.

Just as he picked me up I was on the ground with him flung to a tree I looked to a brown shaggy wolf, Julian, She thought it was her brother who saved her as the tears poured out he lunged at the man and bitting down, he whimpered and threw Erica's brother to a tree he said something in a different language and the men around him ran away he looked at Erica and screamed loud enough for little Erica to hear "I will be back after all you are mine." He said smirking and running away.

Later that night Erica cried all night as so did her brother it was then that night he had become so angry yelling at anyone who was around him he stayed locked into his office not bothering to eat it was that day when his anger got beside him as he slapped his beloved sister in the face making her shocked he noticed his mistake instantly regretting it as he watched her run away trying to get her and he could've if only the Hunters didn't take her away from his grasp leaving her to live in complete hell and darkness for 2 whole years and finally escaping.

Flash Back Over

I remember that night hunters took me, never did the man with Black hair and blue eyes come for me I sighed and stopped at a hotel since I had already made it 50 miles out I myself was pretty tired! I should have probably stayed in the house when Julian  told me, but curiousity killed me.

Getting out the car I walked in getting keys I walked into the elevator to the top floor I got into the room closing the door with my foot since Violet was knocked out in my arms I changed her into her pajama's and myself into some I got in the bed holding close to me I closed my eyes.

I hate how hard this is how I can barely sleep since I've been with him and the bond broke and since he his asleep he won't feel it.

If only I didn't come here

If only I didn't take a glance at him

If only I didn't hug him

If only I didn't take his hand in mine

If only I didn't kiss him

If only we didn't mate

If only I didn't love him...

Then maybe..just maybe I wouldn't be in this position.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey Guys! Thanks for the wait I had school so was very busy

Tell me what you think? Yeah?

Um so next update is either this Monday or saturday coming up (:

70 VOTES

FAN

COMMENT

xXAriseToLoveXx :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 26.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
44.2K 2.1K 149
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
186K 7.1K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
930K 49.5K 31
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...