•Ice Cold• Gray Fullbuster x...

By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. Thi... More

•Village•
•Rumours•
•Magnolia•
•The Guild, The Members•
•Fight•
•Magic • Part 1•
•Magic • Part 2•
•"Puzzling" Challenge•
•Celebration•
•Festival of Lightning•
•I Didn't Want To, I Swear•
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 1▪
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 2▪
▪New Apartment▪
▪Forced Date Night▪
▪We're In For It Now▪
▪Missing▪ Part 1▪
▪Found▪ Part 2▪
▪ Gloves▪
▪Apology▪
▪A/N▪
▪ Worthy Opponent ▪ Unfinished Chapter/Notes ▪
▪ Final Goodbye ▪ Chapter Notes ▪
▪ Unmotivated ▪ A/N ▪

▪Cooperative▪ Part 3▪

920 25 10
By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

I awoke to a pain in my stomach. I made no noise, but my eyes shot open. It hurt like hell. I blinked a couple of times, trying to figure out where I was. Ah, Rosa's. That's right, I'm on a mission with the others. I suddenly felt guilty for going on my own. I probably worried Lucy sick.

It took me a moment to realize I was really warm and that something was wrapped around me from behind. I felt around with my hand, finding someone else's laying from across my waist. I studied it for a moment, realizing quickly it was Gray's. Out of shock, I moved my hand away from his.

"Well, look who's awake," he mumbled sleepily.

Did he hold me while I rested after battle...? And fall asleep as well? My face heated up. Am... Am I blushing? I fight the blush and kick him in the kneecaps. We both groan in pain.

"Fuck..." I whispered, holding my stomach.

"Ow. Be more grateful, I was the one who wrapped you up and took you here, Y/N," Gray huffed.

"Yeah, uh, thanks. Can you now just magically stop my pain too, all mighty lord?" I joked while trying to forget the pain. "Also, special request, get the fuck off me." He frowned and let go. I regret ever saying that because now I'm not as warm.

"I'd love to heal your pain, but I'm not Wendy," he points out, getting out of bed. "Now if you excuse me, let me tell the others you're awake and as big as an asshole as ever," he winked. Damn him. "We gotta get going to fight whatever is keeping those innocents captive."

"Wait!" I yell. He turns around with a confused look. "Careful, you idiots. Those Krampus looking monsters shapeshift into your worse nightmare; and trust me, it's not fun." He nods, leaving with a quick smile. As soon as he leaves, I slap myself.

Why was I blushing? Maybe it's because I got injured, I probably lost so much blood that my body is pumping extra. Yeah, I'm just not myself because of bloodloss. My lips drooped a bit into an unaccepting frown. It couldn't be because I'm starting to love again, is it?

I got up, ignoring my thoughts and wincing at the pain running through my body from my stomach. I smile at the fact that someone brought out my fluffy star blanket. It was a snowy white with black stars spaced out all over. It was my only thing from home, the only thing I was able to save. I frowned quickly and made my way to the others. I made sure to be harsh on myself, how else am I going to get better if I don't exercise? I smiled a bit knowing I'd be safe with my team, they'll protect me and I'll protect them. I finally found myself in the living room where everyone was standing.

"Y/N, back to bed," Erza spotted me first. I pouted and crossed my arms, holding back a whimper from pain.

"But-"

"No buts, you're injured, you're not coming," she stated firmly.

"I'm going to feel useless."

"You are useless!" Happy continued to eat his fish after his little remark.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP CAT, ALL YOU DO IS FLY AND EAT. YOU'RE A FLYING STOMACH!" I yelled angrily at that idiotic cat.

"No way you're coming, Y/N. You're too injured, it's dangerous. Want to end up like Fire Breath when he's motion sick?" Gray supported Erza's statement, everyone nodded, except Natsu. I'm sure his tiny mind was offended by the ice queen over there.

"Nuh-uh, I'm going. That's final. If I can use my magic, I'll use my-" I tapped my side, looking for my katana, "Who has it? Which one of you put my katana somewhere?" Natsu raised his hand.

"Somewhere where you can't reach, shorty," he teased. I growled and stomped, about to kick this asshole into outer space. I yelped in pain.

"Shit."

"Y/N, I believe it is," spoke Rosa, "Please watch your language. Anyways, your friends are right. You need to stay here to rest."

"That's not fair! What if they're in trouble and need Me? I'll be fine! I'll deal with the pain! Just like I always do..." I protested, whispering the last part.

"You all run along now," she dismissed my protest and sent my 'team' out to finish this mission, "Now, dear, Y/N is it?" I nodded. She was correct before. "I can allow you to watch the fight. I have a lacrima that allows you to spectate whoever you please."

"Go on."

"I also may be able to find the healer that lives down here, they can heal you if the time is desperate." I groaned, but agreed. Rosa sent me to bed.

"Why didn't I get healed earlier?" I asked Rosa as she gave me the lacrima.

"Your guild members insisted that you would feel better just by them being there," she shrugged and answered. I smiled.

"They weren't wrong."

"You all are so cute," Rosa gushed and left my room.

"I'd be pleased to spectate Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragoneel, and Lucy Heartfilia." The lacrima lit up, and there they were, fighting 2 monsters, one looked like Erza's nightmare and the other's was... Happy's?

I called over Rosa, telling her to get the healer and to retrieve my katana.

▪Gray's POV▪

"Ice Make: Lance!" Ice flew its way to the nightmare Jellal. He dodged swiftly, taunting Erza, saying things such as "We were never friends, you were merely my toy" or "I killed Simon, and you're next, Erza dearest."

We all kept fighting, Erza ignoring her nightmare. Lucy had summoned Leo on him as Erza and I also attacked. Natsu had the giant fish trying to eat Happy covered. Another monster flew in to give us trouble. It hasn't transformed yet, so it was fairly weak. "Ice Make: Canon!" I managed a hit on it. It snapped its neck to me. I watched as it transformed into Y/N.

"Gray, dearest, come here," the fake purred. I growled.

"I won't fall for it!" I shouted, causing the nightmare Y/N to flinch. It started laughing, holding a knife. I watched as just the nightmare Y/N split into Ur as well. My eyes widened as Y/N and Ur fought, until eventually... Y/N won and slit Ur's throat.

"Ice Make: Arrows!" My voice shakes as tears threatened to form. Arrows flew at nightmare Y/N. She dodged easily. We fought and fought. The knife that was used to kill Ur managed to slice my arm. I flinched, yet continued.

"Hey! I saw you guys needed help!" That voice. I whipped around to spot a now healed and much more cocky Y/N hopping down from a tree. She looked confused. I gasped as I felt a sharp pain in my back. I turned around to see the nightmare Y/N.

"Oops." She giggled.

"WHY ARE THERE TWO Y/NS NOW? THIS IS CONFUSING!" Natsu whined. The real Y/N hopped next to the nightmare. They were identical. The nightmare dropped the knife and bare handed fought her real self.

"GRAY HELP!" Shouted one. One Y/N was pinning the other down. I'm now really confused, I don't know who's real and who's not.

"Uhh..." I stuttered. The others were too busy to even try and help me decide who was real.

"DON'T LISTEN! THAT'S THE FAKE!" Shouted the other.

"UHHH?"

"SINCE WHEN HAVE I ASKED FOR HELP?" This is confusing.

"SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE A KNIFE?" Which one do I kill?

"WHAT! THAT WAS YOU, YOU FUCKING FAKE!" Found the real one, of course it was the Y/N on top. I chuckled, only the real would swear and get angry at herself. I quickly shot the one with ice on the bottom. She disappeared into dust.

"Good eye," complimented Y/N, the real one. She got up and dusted off her clothes.

"Only you would swear angrily at your nightmare version."

"You got me there, popsicle," she winked. I smiled, my face heating up ever so slightly.

▪Time Skip▪
▪Y/N's POV▪

I destroyed the finish temples with my magic as the others fended off the nightmares. We realized their weakness was, interesting enough, yellow roses. Together we picked enough for all of us to wear somewhere. I personally had mine tied in my hair. Erza's was poking out in the sleeve of her armour, Lucy's tied onto her keys, Natsu's protected in his scarf, and Gray's was tied onto his wrist like a bracelet. I had to tell him his boxers was not a good spot for his flower.

I soon made my way to the slaves. They stopped building and huddled up inside the temple while the nightmares were being beaten up. I hopped inside. "Hello, I am Y/N L/N, more commonly known as the one who can defeat the Titania," I spoke in a confident yet soft voice to the slaves, "Now, come with me, I'll protect you and get you all out of here, even if it costs me my own life." I bowed with my hand over my heart, that's my way of promising.

I was able to get every one of them to a huge tree. Since I can disorient the tree, I made it into a somewhat tree house and casted a protection spell I studied with Levy to learn. The spell kept out any non-human beings.

Since the slaves were safe, I helped Lucy fight off one of the monsters, impaling the monster with my katana that had a yellow rose petal stuck to the end. All the monsters who once were roaming and gaurding the island were all on the ground, defeated. Some burnt, some covered in ice, the others all slashed. I smiled at our work, and then banished them all back to hell. Turns out they were literally like Krampus but instead of taking the naughty, they spooked and killed them.

We reported back to Rosa with all of the now not slaves. Us wizards were generously paid with 1.5 million jewel each, this excluded a very disappointed Happy. They thought he was just a cat which made me chuckle. Erza managed to seduce the men with the ship to take back those who wanted to leave to Magnolia. When we boarded, I decided there was nothing else to be more afraid of than that nightmare.

I'm no longer afraid to fuck up in Fairy Tail. I know they'll accept me no matter what. They accepted the mistakes known as Natsu and Gajeel, so I see no problem with myself being accepted.

"Man, I'm exhausted," I yawned as I spoke to Gray, Erza, and Lucy. They all laughed and agreed. "So we stayed for only 2 days, right?" Lucy nodded. "Who changed me out of my torn and bloodied clothes from yesterday? And who brought out my blanket?"

Lucy admitted she changed me, which made me feel a thousand times better, and Gray shyly raised his hand when I asked who brought out my blanket. I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Gray, and of course, thank you Lucy," they smiled back at me. "Anyways, I'm going to sleep downstairs again. Someone wake me up when we're back, kay?"

I headed downstairs back to my corner. It was quiet down here, and dark in the corner. I smiled and layed down again. As I was closing my eyes, I heard Gray's familiar footsteps and his voice.

"Mind if I join you?" I felt my cheeks heat up, a fucking gain, remembering what happened earlier today. I simply nodded and pat the spot next to me. "I don't personally need sleep, nor do I think I can sleep, but I figured it would be more comfortable for you to lay down in my lap than the floor," he quietly said as he sat down.

I smiled and nodded. "You're more comfortable than the floor, Gray." I lied my head down in his lap and closed my eyes. I felt him play with my hair to help me sleep. I smiled before I fell asleep for real.

○●○

I was thinking about posting two times a week. It'll make it easier on me to create chapters ahead of time without the worry that I'm going to run out of things to post due to writers block. I apologize if you do not agree with this schedule. I hope you can understand anyways. :)

Posting days: Fridays and Saturdays

~Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 11
Asleep, hidden beneath the guild of Fairytail laid one of there darkest secrets. A girl whom was struck by sleep for the past ten years, you. Once a...
51K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
88.2K 1.8K 41
Who ever new that the most icy, ice maker wizard would fall in love with a fire dragon slayer...... Y/N is a beautiful, strong, and smart young women...
26.5K 743 13
Gray Fullbuster. Just the mention of that name makes Juvia want to weep. She was always so kind to him, and he was always so cold to her. Eventually...