Two Sided

Da taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... Altro

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 30

2K 121 30
Da taekook-trasheu

|Revised|

Yoongi sat there on the cement stairs that lead into the building underground. His eyes almost squinted as he tried to turn on his phone, the blank black screen mocking him softly.

Nothing.

It was dead.

He sighed and shoved it into his pockets, staring at the nothingness in the distance as he heard laughter from within the building, adults laughing as music played. He wasn't in the mood to celebrate, nor was he in the right state of mind to drink carelessly.

He rubbed his temples and held his head in his hands, massaging his fingers into his aching scalp. The thumping music was so unfamiliar to him because he never paid attention to it. Now it was the only think he had to focus on, and the nasty beats and odd rhythms pounded to be let into his skull.

Where is he?? Why are we celebrating??

Footsteps approached him before warmth was radiating at his side and he looked up to see the man with pitch black hair and a suit that matched. His eyes were worried but his expression was disappointed.

He hadn't seen him for 3 weeks. Hadn't seen or heard from him. He was just left there with Namjoon and this group.

The sight sickened him, and he felt appalled.

"Why are you here?"

"I live here."

"I mean inside," the taller said, hands in his pockets. "Why aren't you with everyone else?"

Yoongi sighed. "No reason to celebrate."

"Of course there is. We're winning."

"It's not a big deal, Hoseok. We aren't winning. People all around us are dying, Hoseok. They're killing everyone at this point. They'll manage to find someone weak enough with information, and they'll have the upper hand.."

"If you weren't so pessimistic about it, they probably won't," Hoseok replied, running fingers through his hair. "Think of it as a new beginning rather than the end."

"Why a new beginning?"

"Because it's a new chapter, Yoongi." Hoseok turned to face the open like Yoongi. "No one knows where Jungkook went. No one has heard of V. No one knows if Bighit is hunting down anyone. Everything has quieted down...this is our time to rise up and plan before they can get ahead of us. Again. It's the new beginning, not the end."

"It doesn't feel right."

"Think of it this way then. It's the end of something bad, and the beginning of something good."

"It doesn't change how I feel about it all."

"Because you're thinking too much." Hoseok turned around and walked to the door. "Cheer up for once."

The male left the smaller on the steps, head still in his hands. He gripped his hair tighter and wished he could look up at the sky and ask if it really was a new, fresh beginning for them.

But he couldn't. They were underground. There was no sun, no moon, no stars. Just the lights provided, and there was none outside. It was a blanket of darkness and that was it. All there was was that....pure darkness.

If it was the end of something bad....then why did it feel like it was the end of a grace period, and the slow beginning of the evil. Beginning of something bad.

The beginning of the end.

•••

The apartment was something cold and old, a place that only held bad memories now. There was no life. Just death...an attempted death. It wasn't ideal, but since everyone was going to their places to stay, he went back to his.

Here he was.

A cold, run down apartment.

"Maybe I should've indulged in getting a better living space," Namjoon murmured, tossing his bags onto the couch next to a bag that was given to him as a present months ago. He walked to the kitchen to see nothing in the fridge, that was good, and nothing in the pantry. He was starving, and he'd rather not risk going outside and getting shot on sight.

Not like this morning.

He sighed and walked into his bedroom, looking at the messed up bed with covers thrown everywhere, eyes scanning the scene before him. Come to think of it, he hadn't slept in this place since that night. 

He frowned and sat on the edge of the bed, twiddling his thumbs. It all seemed like a dream now. Nothing from that night seemed like it was actually part of any kind of reality. It was frightening to say the least.

How something so real seemed so fake only because of the people involved.

He looked at the floor and narrowed his eyes, seeing a small object on the floor. He knelt down and picked a baggy that was tied, black sharpy smeared across the surface of it. He frowned and stretched the bag, trying to read the lettering on it. How the hell is this here? The cops should've taken it when they found him.

Namjoon flicked on the lamp on the side and shook his head, clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth before finally being able to make out was what written in the bag.

Oxycodone.

Namjoon felt his stomach drop as his eyes widened, his palms sweaty and his throat tight. He gulped and dropped his hands in his lap, shaking his head in denial.

The memories, even clearer, came back.

This...he was drugged, and heavily. Knowing that this shit mixed with alcohol was absolutely fatal. He felt a shudder go through him and he squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head.

"No...no no no no no...!"

Who was at the club? Was it Taehyung or V? It was Taehyung, right? Taehyung got me my alcohol the rest of the night. That's when I felt it. Felt dizzy and sick and nauseous and weak and fatigue. I couldn't think. But was it really Tae- he wouldn't do that to me. V. It had to be V.

But V was going to get me help, he was going to call someone. Taehyung...Taehyung didn't try. He didn't try to help. He laid down away from me. He left me to die there on this god damn bed!!

As sudden realization hit him he choked a sob, covering his mouth as he thought of Yoongi's words. 'Are you sure it was V who did that to you? Sure it wasn't Taehyung? V was absolutely infatuated by you'. 

He began to hyperventilate at the thought of him being wrong at the fact that it was V who attempted to kill him. Because Taehyung didn't kill. He cared. He had feelings. He wasn't mad at Namjoon, it was V. Taehyung wouldn't- he couldn't possibly be capable of doing something that inhuman-

Namjoon shut himself up at hearing a knock on his door. He sniffed and wiped his face, exhaling shakily before standing up and shoving the bag in his pockets. With shaky steps he walked to the door. 

I can't believe I was so stupid to think he did it. How...how was I so oblivious? I need to tell everyone. I need to let them know now! Need to tell them- this could change everything with this new beginning the AWOLs we're talking about. This would be a new start with more information. They need to know who they can trust.

They had been scared of the wrong person for the longest time. They were all wrong.

Namjoon, with trembling hands, turned the knob and opened the door, breath hitching as his eyes widened to saucers, face going pale as a ghost.

He took a step back as the male stepped in, closing the door behind him before staring at Namjoon seriously before placing a hand on his hip, brow raised. 

"It's a mess in here still."

Yes.

New information for this new beginning.

The beginning of one fucked up end.

•••

Hoseok walked into his condo, shutting the door behind him, not bothering to remove his shoes or suit jacket. He pulled his phone out and went straight to his balcony, dialing the number against the keypad and bringing it up to his ear.

Free hand gripped the railing on the balcony, gripping it tightly as his breath left white puffs of air as he exhaled, head tilted back and the icy wind hitting his face.

There wasn't any snow yet but it was apparent snowfall would come any day. The whether was changing drastically and it went from Luke warm out side to feeling like the entire country was in an ice locker.

His finger strummed against the railing as he dialed the number again after no response, and he only had to listen to a few rings before the other line picked up.

"I'm sorry I missed your call, I was a work!"

"There's no need to worry," Hoseok chuckled at the desperation in the other's voice. He let out a sigh of relief.  "How are things going? Just checking in on you."

"Things are going good! Why did you decide to check in, you call in Monday like you always do?"

Hoseok inhaled deeply. "Yoongi just had a bad feeling. He...he's been feeling uneasy lately and I guess it's gotten in my head. I just wanted to make sure everything was fine."

"Oh! That makes sense. Hopefully he'll start feeling better because I'm okay. I know you can't really tell them that but...try easing their minds." The line went quiet as there was a harp intake of breath. "Have you spoken to Joon?"

"No, not recently. He went back to his apartments and left the underground housing because he got into a fight with Yoongi. They're both unstable in their own ways so I'm not all that surprised."

"Is he okay??"

"He's fine. Just keeping everything on the low." Hoseok swallowed and combed his fingers through his hair, eyes blinking and seeing the sprinkling raindrops that lightly fell. "Hey, Jungkook."

"Yes?"

"If you were in any danger or felt unsafe, you'd let me know as soon as possible, right?"

The boy in the other end laughed at the worry before snickering. "Don't let their worrying get to you, Hoseok. I'm fine, okay? But if anything did happened I'd let you know. Okay?"

"S-sorry, I just- I can see where Yoongi comes from being uneasy. We don't know anything else other than what's been said."

"It's understandable- hey! Youngjae, don't you dare put that in the coffee-"

"Boss, Youngjae just put salt into the groups drink!" A new voice rang out as Jungkook groaned frustratingly.

"Yugyeom, go get that fucktard from behind the counter. Jesus- sorry Hoseok."

Hoseok laughed and smiled, feeling better knowing that the boy was safe and back in his own homsie world. "No no, it's fine. Are you busy?"

"No! Just dealing with a few- Yugyeom, I said get him out not to join him!"

"Sounds lie it's pretty hard," Hoseok grimaced, looking at the time on his watch. "I'll call you next Monday as usual to make sure you're okay, alright?"

"Sounds good! Thanks Hoseok..........uh, a-and...Hoseok?"

"What's up?"

Jungkook breathed out shakily and sounded hesitant to speak. "Has anyone...heard from him?"

Hoseok frowned and went quiet for a moment, looking down at his feet to ponder. "...No ones heard from him. Last I heard was 3 weeks ago before he went on tour. I don't talk to him. Bighit wanted Jackson to be in charge of him while he was on the road.."

"O-oh! I see. That's okay! I'll talk to you Monday. Bye."

"Bye." The line went dead and Hoseok sighed, leaning forward and looking at the message he received on his phone, shaking his head. His thumbs hovered over the keyboard as he thought of replying. He had to. He couldn't just leave it there without replying to it.

So he punched in a few words before sending the message over, walking into his room and tossing his phone onto his bed, sitting at his desk and opening the files that he was suppose to give the idol.

He looked over them, wanting nothing more to throw them into a bit of fire so they could burn. But he was currently the only person still 'undercover' in Bighit. He had to keep up his act to give Yoongi and the others as much information as he possibly could.

So he sat there like a good boy.

Going through the new hits for his idols.

Jotting down notes.

The 5 people he managed seemed to have fairly easy tasks they needed to finish for the beginning of next year. But the main idol he managed only had one hit. And the hit made him choke on his own spit, pushing the chair away from the desk as he stumbled back, hand covering his mouth.

Yoongi was right to worry.

Was right to feel eerie and like whatever was happening wasn't the start of something new and better.

His eyes flicked to his phone to see a new message.

From: V/Tae

Okay, sounds good. I'll send in the rest of the samples from the tasks in Japan once I get back, then I'll get my new ones from
You. See ya.

Hoseok continued to cover his mouth as he looked back at the files, looking at the date that the task needed to be taken care of.

Oh god.

Oh fucking god.

This wasn't the beginning of something good.

It was the beginning of something bad.

It was just the start of this one hell of an end.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
620K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...