You make me forget all the we...

By fmadchensgirl

The story starts right after the end of season two of riverdale and will focus on the relationship of FP and... More

The beginning
Please stay
The morning rise
Hiding
First date
Explanation
Clearing the air
Breakfast
Old friendships
The surprise
Engaged
The announcement
Unwelcome guests
Thanksgiving Part 1
Thanksgiving Part 2
Another love
Adoption day
Cravings
Datenight
Snowstorm
Obstacles on the way to happiness
Finally happy?
Epilog

Christmas

489 20 7
By fmadchensgirl

Christmas was always an important holiday for Alice. It always has been her favorite, since this was the only time of the year when her parents weren't fighting the whole night. And also all the years when Betty and Polly were younger she loved to prepare everything with them for Christmas, even if Hal wasn't helping. And this year would be even more special for her. It was the first time she would be able to celebrate Christmas together with the love of her life and her whole dysfunctional family. She loved them all to death. Together they were like the kind of loving family Alice always wanted and she was thankful for every one of them.

And so the weeks before Christmas were even more stressful than normal, because she wanted this Christmas to be as perfect as possible. FP didn't saw Alice often these weeks beside picking her up after she exhausted had fall asleep on the couch while preparing everything for the days. One time he even found her sleeping on the kitchen counter. He didn't knew how she got up there, but he didn't really thought of it and just carried her up to their bedroom, where he laid her into bed and pulled the sheets over her.

The next morning when he woke up she was already downstairs again trying to put a festoon above the gangway from the dining room to the kitchen. He walked to her trying not to frighten her, yet he did. She struggled not to fall, but fall right into his arms.

FP: "I got you!"

She looked deep into his eyes and puts her arms around his neck before pulling him into a soft kiss.

Alice: "Thanks for catching me!"

FP: "Always! I would never let my beautiful woman get hurt! But you should be more careful the next time. And maybe you should instead of trying to make everything perfect spent more time with me again...I miss you"

He looked at her with puppy eyes. He really missed spending as much time as possible with her. Sure he liked how excited she was for Christmas and how happy it made her to be able to prepare everything for her dream family, but he was also worried about her. She was working too much and didn't took care of herself and him!

Alice: "I miss you too! I love you! Now let me down I have to go on or I will never finish everything on time."

FP: "I will let you down, but you have to come with me."

He smirked at her with a goofy smile. He knew exactly what he wanted and he knew she definitely would like it too. He let her down and she looked at him curious what he wanted.

Alice: "What are you thinking?"

FP: "I have to take a shower before going to work and you will come with me."

She saw in his eyes that he would not accept a "No" so she just grabbed his hand and rushed with him up the stairs straight into the bathroom. The second FP had closed the door behind them he had her up against it pressing a passionate and needy kiss against her lips.

Alice moaned into their kiss. She was definitely sexually frustrated after working so much for Christmas and never spending time with her most sexiest man in the world. And she really wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible. She removed her shirt as fast as she could and then removed his too. He was now slowly kissing down from her jawline to her neck and down from there. She had only worn her pajamas so her chest was already nude. When he got to her already hard nippels and took one into his mouth while spoiling the other breast with his hands she completely lost it. She groaned pretty loud, which made FP chuckle before he continued on the other side. She then pulled him up to her again to give him another passionate kiss. Afterward she went down herself and pulled his boxers down with her. She grabbed his already aroused cock and started stroking it slowly getting faster. He threw his head back. He had missed her taking care of him. She licked the tip of it and started sucking it.

FP: "Oh...my...god...Al!... I missed you soo much!"

She looked up at him and smiled. She went on even faster.

FP: "Slow down Al! I don't want to come just yet! I want to be inside of you."

She stroked him one last time. He pulled her up again grabbing her face and kissed her immediately pushing his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues were fighting the fight of love and passion, while FP let his hand wander down to her intimate spot slowly circling around it. She flinched feeling his touch and pressed herself against his hand rubbing herself at it.

When she was about to come she pushed him away.

Alice: "FP! Shower! Now!"

They got into the shower. Alice turned on the water while FP was stroking his cock a few times. A few seconds later he had her pressed against the wall pushing himself roughly into her, which made both stop breathing for a second. They really had missed this. He gave them both some time, before he began getting hard on her pushing faster and faster. I didn't took long until he felt Alice muscles tighten around his cock. She screamed his name feeling the waves of her orgasm. He came a few seconds after her. He slowly pulled out of her and kissed her passionately.

FP: "I really needed this, babe!"

Alice: "Me too! But now I have to start making the Christmas dinner. Maybe you would like to help me?"

FP: "If this makes my baby less stressed. I would love to, Al."

They cleaned each other up and got out of the shower.

***

A few hours later they heard the doorbell. FP and Alice were almost finished with preparing dinner. Betty went for the door carrying Juniper on her arm. Jughead was behind her carrying Dagwood. They opened the door seeing Polly standing in front of it. Behind her were Fred, Hermoine, Archie and Veronica. They decided to all celebrate together since they were like a family for each other. If one of them had any problem or needed something they knew that they could always go to each other.

They all came in and hugged each other. Hermoine and Fred went into the kitchen to meet Alice and FP, while the kids went into the living room to play with Dagwood and Juniper.

Hermoine: "You two look really happy."

Alice: "We are!"

Fred: "Did you two just?"

Hermoine and Fred both looked at them with a knowing smile.

FP: "No comment..."

Fred: "So you did!..."

Fred smirked at them and was slowly shaking his head at them.

Hermoine: "You two are still so much into each other as you were in high school."

Alice: "Hey, we didn't do it the last few days since I was busy preparing for Christmas, but you know how alluring the Jones man are and he didn't let me a chance this morning after I felt into his arms."

Betty: "To much information, Mum! I didn't wanted to know that!"

Betty had walked it wanting to know if dinner was ready since Jughead was complaining.

Alice: "Sorry, Betty. What did you want?"

Betty: "Jughead is asking if dinner is ready. He is hungry."

Alice: "He can start placing the plates on the table. Everything else is already there. Dinner will be ready in 5 minutes. We will bring everything to the dining room than."

Betty went back to the living room placing Juniper on the ground again to start placing the dishes on the table with Jughead.

A few minutes later dinner was ready and everyone sat down on the table. They were talking and laughing the whole time. Making jokes about each other and telling stories from their past. They all were having a great time just like Alice wished Christmas would have been all her life. Alice was finally happy! This was her personal happy family Christmas.

When dinner was finished they all went to the living room to open their presents. Polly was sitting beside Alice smiling at the others.

Alice: "Polly dear I am so happy you came!"

Polly: "Of course, Mom! I would never spent Christmas without you all! And this is definitely the best Christmas I ever had so far!"

Alice leaned to her daughter and gave her a hug.

Jughead: "Can I open my presents now?"

Archie: "I thought you were only so impatient when it is about food?!"

Jughead: "Normally yes, but it's christmas!"

FP: "Seriously Jug?! You aren't five anymore, but just start unwrapping."

FP give Alice a smile. Their kids were already grown up but were still behaving like little kids. This was what they both had dreamed of while they were separated. Christmas together with kids. They weren't their kids together, yet it almost felt like it. They all started unwrapping their presents under the tree, while the parents took a step back to the dining room to watch them.

FP: "I have my present for you upstairs. Give me a second."

FP went upstairs and came back with a small box in his hand. He gave it to her and she opened it. Inside of it was a heart shaped locket. She turned it around about to open it. Something was written on the back.

For my one and only serpent queen.

Love FP

She started tearing up. This was too cute. Inside the locket were two pictures. On the left there was a picture of FP and Alice as teenagers in their serpent jackets kissing. On the right was a picture that was taking recently of them where they were hugging and were about to kiss. A tear escaped her eye. She turned to him to pull him into a hug and then give him a soft, yet passionate kiss.

Alice: "This is awesome, FP! I love it! I love you!"

They stared into each others eyes a few moments longer before parting.

Hermoine and Fred were watching them all the time. When FP and Alice turned to them and saw they weren't exchanging presents they got curious.

FP: "Have you two already exchanged presents earlier or what is going on here?"

Alice: "Yeah. Where are your presents?"

Fred: "I already got my present. I don't need anything else."

He wrapped his arms around Hermoines waist and placed his hand on her belly. He smiled like he had won the jackpot. It took Alice some moments before she started to understand what was going on."

Alice: "WAIT?! Does this mean what I think it means?"

FP was trying to catch up, but he didn't understood.

FP: "What is going on here?! Somebody talk to me! I want to know too!"

Alice: "So this is the reason why you didn't wanted wine to dinner...Oh my god! This is amazing! I am so happy for you two!"

Alice got out of FPs embrace and ran to Hermoine and Fred hugging both of them tightly.

FP: "Please someone tell me what is going on!"

Alice: "Is it really so difficult to understand?!? It's your turn Hermoine."

Hermoine: "I am pregnant you dummy! Me and Fred are going to have another baby!"

That hit FP pretty hard. He ran to his friends to pull both in a hug.

FP: "I am so happy for you two! This is why you both were smiling the whole night like crazy! Do the kids know?"

Fred: "Yes, they do. And they are happy for us."

The rest of the night they went on talking about what was going to happen for them the next few months while the kids were sitting under the tree enjoying their presents and playing with the twins. This was a Christmas time no one of them would ever forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Falice By Falice

Fanfiction

406K 17K 198
| Falice Oneshots | Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests.
63.5K 1.3K 24
Inspired partially by my Custody one shot in Falice. FP and Alice both co-parent their son, Charles. They both have two other children but the love f...
37.4K 817 29
It takes place 6 years after dont speak ended. They both 16 now. Betty stopped replaying after 5 years why was that. Will jughead return and when he...
13.9K 985 45
After nine months of carrying her child under her heart, Alice Smith, the girl from the wrong side of the tracks gave birth to her precious baby boy...