Heart of Swords {}Erza x Male...

By Anime_Potato_

Most Impressive Ranking So Far: #4 ErzaxReader 2/20: #1 ErzaxReader Y/n is a very strong multi-magic user, an... More

Home
A Break In
Beach Day!
A Long Night
If Only
Thoughts
Past Demons
How Moromi, Hikaru, and Maranda look
You Wouldn't Understand
Trustworthy vs Untrustworthy
Special: Lucy x Reader
𝐈'𝐌 𝘉𝘙 𝐎𝐊 𝘌𝘕
There's Something About Him
A Restart

Demon Slayer (no not the anime I-)

3.7K 49 12
By Anime_Potato_

"I'd like to see you try. Brother." I told him.

He then smirked evilly and soon, Hikaru charged at me.

I scoffed as I dodged his fist.

"Really? You aren't gonna fight me yourself but use your family as a pawn...well your son." I said while dodging Hikaru's many punches and kicks.

"Poison Claw Attack!" Hikaru shouted.

A giant claw of many shapes, started lunging towards me.

I growled and kicked them away then I began to use my magic.

"Phantom Lullaby!" I chanted.

The air was foggy and a loud screech was heard.

When the fog cleared I saw Hikaru struggling to stand.

I left him to Lucy, despite her constant complaining but Gray had jumped in and helped her.

I then ran over toward Moromi, only to be pushed back by an explosion.

Maranda then landed in front of me, a hand on her waist.

I looked back and saw that Moromi had made some kind of clones and made them attack Natsu and Erza, to which they were fighting them off.

I scowled at her as she walked towards me, a seductive smile on her face.

"Oh come now Y/n, don't tell me you didn't miss the way I bounced on your-."

"Shut. The fuck. Up. I don't know if you have cum stuck in your ears, but I fucking despise you and your fucktard of a husband." I sighed.

Maranda only huffed as she licked her lips.

"You miss the feels of my walls don't you?" She asked.

"I could inhale an entire bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter question than that." I replied.

She set off an explosion near me, to which I quickly made an air shield and blocked it.

"Just take me right now if you missed me that much. Unless you want me to come over there like old times." Maranda spoke as she got down on her hands and knees.

I cringed at the way she looked at me, and in all honesty I was about to kill her.

"If I wanted a bitch I would've gotten a dog." I spoke.

I then felt some heat come from my sides and an explosion erupted from my body, my body flung into the air and an indescribable pain had ran through my body.

I then quickly got over it and before my body slammed to the floor, I regained movement and landed on my feet.

I then lunged at Maranda and finished her off with a chop to her neck, and a kick to her side.

She flew into a nearby tree, her back cracking as the impact was hard.

I cracked my knuckles as I looked at Maranda, she spat out some blood and her body gave out on her.

"Maybe if you ate some of that makeup, you'd be pretty on the inside..." I muttered as I began to find where Moromi was.

I teleported myself in front of Moromi, sending him a surprise punch.

He staggered back and waved his hand. Turns out he made a few pawns with his ice magic.

"Natsu! Beat these pawns up!" I told them.

Natsu whined saying he wanted to fight Moromi but he obliged anyways.

Gray and Lucy were having a hard time with Hikaru. I thought his magic power was depleted.

Moromi seemed to notice my shock and worry, and cackled loudly.

"Oh he feeds off of celestial magic. Meaning blondie is supplying him with magic energy!" Moromi said after he got back up.

"Tch. Well then I'll just deal with him when I'm done dancing on your grave!" I shouted while sending a wave of water at him.

"What?! I though you only used one magic type!" Moromi said in shock.

"Keh. Well I don't. Looks like you thought you could storm in my guild and beat up my family, then try to kill me? I don't think so pal!" I shouted at him while lunging at him.

He dodged and kicked me in the side making me lose balance and fall over and hit a tree.

"Hah! Not so mighty now are you younger brother?" He cackled.

"Fuck you...bitch." I groaned as I got up.

I lunged at him again, we began exchanging punches and kicks.

"What the hell happened to you? You were a much better guy than you are now!" I shouted as I dodged and punched.

"I simply saw the truth of the world and now I am taking my place at the top. I would offer you the same but it seems to me that I need to sacrifice you in order to do such a thing." Moromi explained.

He kicked me in my gut and I bent down, which resulted in an uppercut from Moromi.

I skidded back and staggered my way up.

"You're weak. Just like mother and father." Moromi said.

I growled as a scowl appeared on my face.

"How could you say such a thing about them?! They protected your ass until their last breath!" I shouted as I engaged in combat with my brother.

"You know just as much as I do that mother allowed father to beat her into oblivion, and father was weak enough to let his actions be influenced by drugs and alcohol." Moromi said as he smirked at me with a smug look on his face.

"I guess you're weak too! I looked up to you, and you beat me, let your slut of a wife rape me, and fucking beat your kid! You think I don't see the old bruises on his face?!" I shouted, using my magic, launching a white wolf at him.

He blasted the wolf apart and lunged at me.

"My wife never did no such thing to you, you're a good liar! As for my son, I discipline him! There's a difference! Mind your business." He shouted.

He was faster than before, most of his punches and kicks were making contact with me.

"You never took my side, that's why I despise your sorry ass now! You're weaker than mother and father! If only our sister could see you, she'd be so disappointed! Disappointed to be the little sister of a fuck up like you!" I exclaimed, landing a punch to his face, causing Moromi to be launched into the air and land on the ground with a thud.

"I guess I should finish you now." I said.

My hands clasped together and made a dark light.

"Demon Lord: Dark Mirage!!!" I chanted.

Huge blasts of dark waves of energy shot at Moromi. Dust flew everywhere after screams of pain and agony stopped.

The dust cleared and I saw Moromi on the ground. I saw his body twitch, and I growled, I didn't kill him...

The council had eventually made it to the scene, and took Moromi and Maranda in custody.

They should be killed instead...but whatever.

As for their son. He was just forced to fight me. He really didn't want to. He was abused and hurt like I was. He has no one, but for now...I'll be someone for him...and I'll give him what I didn't have, protection.

Hikaru." I called.

"Y-yes?" He asked, fear laced within his voice.

"You don't have to be scared anymore. I am taking you in. You're my nephew and I hate what he and his whore have done to you. So from now on, I'll protect you, and you can live with me." I told him.

"R-really? Thank you...so much...uncle." Hikaru said.

"Wait. What are...their names?" Hikaru asked, pointing to Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Erza.

"Well that guy with no clothes on is Gray. The salmon haired guy next to him is Natsu. He likes to fight. The blonde haired girl is Lucy. And that scarlet haired woman is Erza." I told him.

"I'm Hikaru L/n. Nice to meet you all." Hikaru said.

They all said the same back to him and we all went back to the guild to get Hikaru to be a member.

"HIKARU WANTS TO JOIN!" Natsu exclaimed.

The guild cheered out and Cana declared they have a party, so...Master came downstairs and Mira gave him a stamp.

I sighed and chuckled while patting Hikaru's back.

"Y/n. Did you know the S-Class trials are coming up?" Mira asked.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." I said.

She smiled at me as I slumped over the bar. I sighed as Hikaru laughed with Romeo and Wendy.

"Hello Y/n." I heard Erza greet.

"Hello strawberry." I greeted back.

"You are one mysterious person Y/n." Erza said.

"I doubt it." I said as she sat down next to me.

"Speaking of which...why was your brother after you like that?" Erza asked.

I sighed, knowing that this was to come soon.

"Right, I suppose I should explain at least that much." I said.

The guild suddenly went quiet, despite me being quiet.

"Moromi and Maranda, I hated them, and they hated me. He just wanted to kill me is all..." I said.

"But...about what you said while you were fighting him...you said that he beat you, and his wife raped you." Lucy said.

A grim look appeared on my face.

"That's true." I said.

"What? Oh my god...that's terrible..." Lucy said as she hugged me.

I grabbed her hands and pushed her away.

"You reminded me of Maranda when you yelled at me the other day after Spin the Bottle." I told her.

"What...?" Lucy asked.

"She was a forceful woman, and whenever she raped me, I would try to resist, and she'd say something like, 'If you won't let me have you, then I'll force you!' And from what you've told me, you seem just like her. You can't take no for an answer, so I'm not socializing with you any longer. Now leave me the hell alone..." I said and walked out of the guild.

"Y/n wait!" Erza shouted, but I ignored her, teleporting home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.1K 38
An Erza Scarlet x Fem! Reader because why not. Highest ranking: #2 on #fem
4.8K 233 18
Charity Letrine is a part of the mercenary guild called Pirate Cannon. A special mission forces her to into the company of Team Natsu especially the...
4K 96 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...