One Shots

By BYE_Rachel

One Shots! Let me know if you want one. For information read the author's note! :) More

Sarah and Dan Geraghty
Bree and Zach Porter
Lilly and Cameron Quiseng
Emie and Connor McDonough
Sierra and Tyler Wilson
Alyson and Dillon Anderson
Courtney and Riley McDonough
Kristina and Tyler Wilson
Gianna and Thomas Silvers
Bree and Zach Porter; Part Two
Victoria and Cameron Byrd
Emily and Riley McDonough
Mallory and Braiden Wood
Amy and Tyler Wilson
Amber and Cameron Byrd
Cassandra and Riley McDonough
Becca and Brandon Stewart
Abbie and Alan Bell
Catherine and Cameron Quiseng
Brooke and Braiden Wood
Nikki and Riley McDonough
Kyra and Riley McDonough
Alyson and Cameron Quiseng
Victoria and Cameron Byrd
Kristina and Riley McDonough
Alicia and Cameron Byrd
Jenni and Tyler Wilson
Victoria and Elijah Brown
Rachel and Kendall Schmidt
Jillian and Cameron Quiseng
Sarah and Dan Geraghty
Bree and Zach Porter; Part Three
Sarah and Chris Bourne
Mari and Toby McDonough
Julia and Carlos Pena
Courtney and Riley McDonough
Kristina and Tyler Wilson
Author's Note:
Kristina and Toby McDonough

Andrea and Tyler Wilson

236 1 0
By BYE_Rachel

            Catching the signal from one of her friends, Andrea brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and starting walking over to where he was sitting. She got there and stood behind him trying to decide what to say. He was sitting there talking and laughing with one of his friends. Andrea looked up and he friend motioned to her a second time. She started to tap him on the shoulder but stopped. “Can I help you?” the other boy asked. “I-I-I” Andrea stuttered. “I-I-I what?” The boy asked, clearly irritated. Andrea sighed and looked down at the floor. “I wanted to talk to Tyler” she said quietly. On hearing his name, Tyler turned around to face the terrified girl. “Hey, what do you need?” Tyler asked. Andrea tucked her hair behind her ear and looked up a bit. Seeing the smiling face of the guy she was head over heels for caused her to blush and look down again.

            “Look” The other boy snapped. “I’m trying to talk to my friend here so if you wouldn’t mine, make this snappy” “Andrew, chill” Tyler told him. The other boy rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair. Andrea looked up to see her friend waving her arms in the air trying to say something. Andrea turned around to see a tall, brunette walking towards Tyler and his friend whose name was apparently Andrew. The girl walked over and sat down next to Tyler. “Hey, can I asked you a question?” She asked. Tyler looked at Andrea. “Are you going to ask what you wanted to?” He asked. “She can ask…” Andrea said quietly. Tyler shrugged and turned towards the other girl. “Will you go to the girl’s choice dance with me?” The other girl asked. “Sure” Tyler said. He smiled a bit and Andrea’s heart sank. If only she wasn’t shy… “Okay great!” The girl said grinning. “I’ll talk to you late then” She said. “Alright, later” Tyler said. He smiled and the other girl got up and walked away.

            “So it’s your turn now” Tyler said turning back to Andrea. “Um can I borrow your pen?” She asked. “Uh sure…” Tyler said slowly handing her the pen he had next to him. She took the pen, smiled and walked away back to where her other friends were. “You should have asked him” One of her friends said. “Why’d you let the other girl ask her question first?” a second friend asked. “You missed your only chance” her third friend said walking back over to the table. Andrea sighed. “I know, I know” She said quietly. “They’re coming this way” One of her friends said. The girls got quiet as Tyler and Andrew walked by their table. Andrea locked eyes with Tyler for a second before he looked down at the ground. It seems as if neither of them got what they wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...