Heart of Swords {}Erza x Male...

By Anime_Potato_

Most Impressive Ranking So Far: #4 ErzaxReader 2/20: #1 ErzaxReader Y/n is a very strong multi-magic user, an... More

Home
A Break In
Beach Day!
A Long Night
If Only
Thoughts
Past Demons
Demon Slayer (no not the anime I-)
You Wouldn't Understand
Trustworthy vs Untrustworthy
Special: Lucy x Reader
𝐈'𝐌 𝘉𝘙 𝐎𝐊 𝘌𝘕
There's Something About Him
A Restart

How Moromi, Hikaru, and Maranda look

3.4K 24 9
By Anime_Potato_

THEY HAVE NEW LOOKS!!

Here is Moromi:

Here is Hikaru:

He's mean like his dad but he starts to open up soon. He's also about to turn 14 soon. So yeah...puberty.

His hair was originally black, but he dyed it white to disperse any resemblance to his mother, and his eyes were originally red, but he has contacts to rid any resemblance to his father. So as you can guess, he hates his parents.

And finally here is the woman that Y/n hates with all of his being.

Maranda:

She is sneaky, and evil, and a temptress at heart. She hates Y/n for no reason. She and Moroni have a toxic relationship. She raped and beat Y/n as a child for her own satisfaction, which is why Y/n hates her.

But yeah this was a small chapter but I'm updating soon. Hehe. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.1K 38
An Erza Scarlet x Fem! Reader because why not. Highest ranking: #2 on #fem
30K 664 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. This is just a fan fiction I've written for...
27.3K 579 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...