Guilty Parties [ NoRenMin ]...

By pentagone_0ff

Everyone is distanced from one another. Families separated, friendships broken. This is the future society. ... More

- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Thirty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Thirty Eight -
- Thirty Nine -
- Forty -
- Forty One -
- Forty Two -
- Forty Three -
- Forty Four -
- Forty Five -
- Forty Six -
- Forty Seven -
- Forty Eight -
- Forty Nine -
- Fifty -
- Fifty One -
- Fifty Two -
- Fifty Three -
- Fifty Four -
- Fifty Five -
- Fifty Six -
- Fifty Seven -
- Fifty Eight -
- Fifty Nine -
- Sixty -
- Sixty One -
- Sixty Two -
- Sixty Three -
- Sixty Four -
- Sixty Five -
- Sixty Six -
- Sixty Seven -
- Sixty Eight -
- Sixty Nine -
q & a
q & a answers

- Twenty Five -

2.1K 139 114
By pentagone_0ff

Renjun was shocked.

The feeling of Jaemin's lips on his own was definitely a new experience, and quite an experience he never thought he'd ever have.

His eyes were wide, not quite knowing what to do as Jaemin still moved against his lips.

He was conflicted.

Jaemin was with Jeno, wasn't he?

Renjun saw that Jaemin's eyes were closed, but he looked at Jeno, who had been watching himself. When Jeno looked at Renjun, that irked the younger to get in, kissing Renjun's cheek and hugging the older.

Renjun's eyes finally closed with the feeling of being loved. Although new, he decided to just go with what  Jaemin was giving him, and repeated the younger's movements.

Soon he could feel his breath thinning, but his breath hitched as Jeno made his way to his neck, exploring the untouched skin there.

Jaemin continued to kiss Renjun, until the air had gotten too thin and Renjun pulled away, out of breath.

He let his head hang a little, trying to catch his breath.

Jeno unlatched his lips away from Renjun, noticing something.

Renjun was shaking.

Tears were flowing down his face, totally out of his own control.

This is not the time.

Jaemin and Jeno were instantly concerned, Jeno reaching his hands out to hold his face.

Renjun took in a deep breath, trying to catch all of his straying emotions.

He looked up at the two, eyes watery.

"Injoon, what's wrong? Do you not like us back?" Jaemin asked, looking at Jeno at the last part of his sentence.

Jeno had a conflicted look when he looked into Renjun's eyes, trying to read them.

Renjun wanted to scream and holler that he did like them both back, but...

He wasn't sure what the 'but' was.

He always had something holding him back.

Holding him back from speaking against the Capital, holding him back from allowing himself to connect with people, holding back from loving the two boys in front of him.

But looking at the two, with emotions of love and care being held in their eyes, his resolve slowly started to crumble.

He knew what needed to happen, but he wasn't sure how to put it in action.

He was still looking at Jeno, with his face still being held in Jaemin's hands.

The two boys didn't try to pry an answer out of him, just simply watched him as he thought.

But actions speak louder than words, right?

Renjun looked at Jeno with a slight look of  determination in his eyes, trying to get his message across.

The younger was taken aback, wondering where the oldest was planning to do.

In a flash, Renjun reached his hands out to cup Jeno's face, and kissed him fully on the lips. Jeno's hair, because of him being taken off guard, started to change into its Defect white, making Jeno almost growl in power into the kiss.

Jaemin gasped, not expecting Renjun having this reaction.

Renjun pulled away and pecked Jaemin on the lips as well, his tender love for the two showing through his actions. He pulled the two into his arms, or what he could get of them into his arms, and stroked the two's hair lightly.

Warmth surrounded the three, as if all the cares in the world were gone.

"I-"

Renjun paused, clearing his slightly raspy voice, and continued again, knowing he had both of their attention.

"I never said I didn't like you guys back, it's just," he paused again to let out another shaky breath, "I don't know how."

Jeno and Jaemin looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to love one person, let alone two people. I just know that I do," Renjun said, looking away from the two, thinking in frustration.

Jeno placed a hand on Renjun's chin, making the older look at him.

"Injoon, it's a first for us, too," he said, smiling weakly at him, "we are just as clueless as you. But don't worry, we'll make it work. Because it's us you're talking about."

Jaemin nodded, agreeing with the older boy, and held Renjun closer to him.

Renjun smiled, and hugged the younger two closer to him, not wanting the moment to go away.

Then someone's stomach growled.

And that someone was Renjun.

The younger two pulled away from the older's embrace, ready to fire teasing comments, until they realized that they themselves were hungry too.

Renjun gave them a sheepish smile, and stood up.

Dusting his jeans off, even though there was nothing to actually dust off, Renjun cleared his throat.

"We should probably head back out before the others get persuaded by Donghyuck that we're doing something," he said pop, heading to his door and opening it.

The younger two followed behind, heading back into the kitchen.

When they finally reached the kitchen, the all-so-knowing face of Donghyuck showed first, making Renjun want to squirm in his seat as he sat down.

Sighing, Mark started to give everyone food, so they could finally eat their breakfast.

"Mark didn't make this did he?" Jisung asked, pointing at the food on his tray.

"Because of her did, I'm reporting him for endangerment," Chenle finished.

Meal have both the younger boys a look but let it slide anyway, pettily stabbing a fork into his plate of food.

They continued to eat, when Renjun started to hear something.

A high-pitched sound, the ring loudly in his ears, making it difficult to focus.

Squeezing his eyes shuta couple of times, he tried to wake himself up, hoping the ring would go away.

Jaemin noticed, putting a hand on the older's shoulder, immediately concerned.

"Injoon, are you O.K.?" his voice kept lower to not catch anyone's attention.

Renjun looked at the younger, eyes furrowed, and his forehead breaking a sweat.

"Is it hot in here?" Renjun asked, but then realized he reverted back to his native tongue.

The Chinese caught Chenle's attention, making his head snap towards the older quickly. He knew that Renjun wouldn't talk in Chinese unless speaking directly to him, not quite sure why he would try with Jaemin.

"Renjun-ge, are you O.K.,?" he asked, not quite sure what was going on.

The sudden onslaught of Chinese made everyone focus on the two Chinese boys.

Renjun really tried to speak in Korean, but something was wrong.

"Le-le, do you hear that?" He asked, hoping the younger would understand. His collar started to get warm, making him pull at it in hopes of cooling down.

By now, Renjun was sweating from this so-called heat of his.

"What noise?" Chenle couple tell that there was something wrong with the older.  

"I-I don't k-know? It's like a really high-pitched ringing," Renjun answered, pulling his hands over his ears.

"What's going on?" Mark asked, trying to understand the situation, so he could find the solution.

" He said he is hearing a high-pitched noise, but I don't hear anything," Chenle answered, still confused as to why the older Chinese suddenly can't speak Korean.

Renjun kept clutching at his head, pain starting to go with the noise.  

Jaemin and Jeno immediately was by Renjun's side, trying to calm him down and see what was happening.

"Wait, how has Renjun been inputting enough?" Donghyuck asked.

Jeno responded to him with the genuine answer of "I don't know," and then it hit him.

"Guys, he's going to have an attack if we don't act soon."

. . .

Guys!

Thank you so for reading!

"Guilty Parties" is almost at 200 votes, my goodness.

I hope you all had a great holiday, and I hope you a great New Year!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as always,

Thank you for reading!

💗💗💗💗💗💗

started : 2018.12.25
finished : 2018.12.26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 456 30
[In which Na Jaemin can't help but find himself trying to reminisce the past that he seemed to have forgotten and comes across Lee Jeno, who does eve...
330 19 10
"This is my game, you're simply a pawn in the grand scheme of things." Na Jaemin, Lead Detective. Alyxandria Lee, Heir to Kings Mafia. A long hist...
27.8K 2K 30
what if in this universe, it was normal for tall and bulky people like jeno to be bottoms, and for small and cute guys like renjun to be tops? then...
209K 16.7K 48
❝ Don't mess with the nonexistent. ❞ when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ a nct dream f...