Queen Thorn (complete)

بواسطة TeresaSullivan427

Rose was driven from court, because of the treatment she received from Dimitri and Lissa. But what happened t... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
EPILOGUE

Chapter 45

1.2K 45 19
بواسطة TeresaSullivan427

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE. HERE IS YOU A NEW YEARS GIFT!!!!!

Lyubov' moya nodded but at the same time I could see and feel her worry, fear, apprehension and trepidation. (my love)

"It is very beautiful baby girl. Have you had a lot of these kinds of dreams?" My queen asked our little girl.

"Yeah. Dasha, Dante, Lorna and I don't always see the same things though."

"What about Ian, can he see these things too?"

"Yeah, but he likes to play with fire too much to worry about them."

She answered without a thought or understanding about what she was saying.

"When has Ian played with fire baby?" I could hear the quiver of fear in my angel's voice.

"Mostly when Cerci isn't looking. Like when her boyfriend comes to visit her." My baby shrugged.

"Wait, are you telling us that Cerci leaves you guys alone to spend time with her boyfriend."

"Yep." She said as she continued to draw a new picture still not understanding the meaning of what had just been said.

I just happened to look up at our circle of friends, family and guardians and they all looked murderous.

"Where is Cerci?" Roza asked as she locked eyes with Alberta.

"She put in for time off for the trial, but I haven't seen her there all day." Alberta informed us.

"Find her!!" Lyubov' moya growled viciously. And with just those two words Alberta nodded and walked across the room speaking into her comms. (my love)

"Your babushka and I will watch them from now on." My mother said. (grandmother)

"What about the bakery mama?" I asked.

"My family comes first, if Sonja needs more help then we will hire some. But I refuse to have my grandbabies neglected because their nanny wants to spend time with her boyfriend."

"Marin, have you seen Cerci and her boyfriend doing anything else, like holding hands?"

"We have seen them kissing, but they kiss on the lips a lot, just like you and papa do. And when Cerci's boyfriend lays on top of her without any clothes on she said that they were just playing a game."

"What kind of game baby?"

I was boiling mad but doing everything in my power not to show it to my children. Because I didn't want to scare them by getting 'all grrr and growly' as Marin so cutely put it.

She shrugged.

"I am going to kill this suka Mitya!!!" (bitch)

"Me first lyubov' moya, me first." (my love)

Lyubov' moya was still trembling in rage when we made our way back to Tasha's trial. And I didn't blame her because I was just as furious as she was. (my love)

(DARIUS'S TESETEMONY RESUMES.)

Once order was called Lord Rufus Taurus continued his questioning of Darius.

"So, would you tell us what the unquestioned favor was that you called in?"

"Of course. When the time came I called Natasha, she was living in Minneapolis by then. I can still remember that phone call very well."

"Please tell us about that phone call Lord Taurus."

"When she answered I wasted no time on chit chat, small talk or pleasantries, I just got straight to the point. I told her that I was calling to call in that favor and she still tried to ask me questions, questions that I refused to answer. I told her that I wanted her to find me a pair of three month old human male and female twins and bring them to me. Again, she tried to question me. I in turn told her that if she wanted to know why, then after she delivered the children to me that she could hang around and watch. She caught a flight to Romania where she searched for and found the twins that she was looking for. When she had them she boarded my private jet and came to us, we were in Morocco at the time."

He cleared his throat and took a drink of water and then he continued.

"When she arrived in Morocco she was escorted to the compound of the coven. Once she had given the twins over to one of the handmaidens of the witches. She was escorted to her rooms and allowed time to freshen up before the ritual was to start. What she dressed herself in shocked even a strigoi me..." Darius shook his head at the memory.

"How so?"

"She had dressed her self in two strips of VERY sheer silk that were so sheer that they were transparent. Underneath she was naked. One strip of the silk was tied to cover the center of her derrière, then it was thrown over her shoulders and fell all the way to the floor. Because of the way she wrapped the rest of the silk you could see everything. Around her wrists and ankles were anklets and bracelets of gold. She honestly looked like she was trying to make herself look like a slutty haram girl from ages past. When she walked into the sacrificial chamber I was already seated on one of the cushions and there were several other large cushions spread all around the room in a circle on the floor. The entirety of the center of the room was left open and in the middle of the room was a huge brass claw foot bath tub. Above the tub hung two very large thick metal hooks, like meat hooks from a stock yard or a slaughter house. Once the witches had said words that I have no idea what were or what language they were in. They drove the hooks through one of each of the twins feet and listened to them scream for a while as they themselves cackled constantly. Just like you would expect from old cartoon or movie witches. Then with a pair of ceremonial daggers the children's throats were slit all the way to their spines. Then they were left hanging to be sure that their entire blood volume drained out into this tub."

The entire room filled with gasps, sobs and words of disgust.

"Order please, let us have order. I realize that this is not something that is easy to listen to, trust me. And if you can't bare to hear anymore please quietly make your way from the hall. No one will ever say anything about it, I promise." The mother of my children said.

We waited as a little more than a dozen people made their way out of the room. Most of them women in tears, probably mothers themselves. They were reacting the same way that my Roza and I had the first time that we heard this. After we were locked in our bedroom in our palace, far away from prying eyes and ears.

"Please continue Lord Taurus." I said as I squeezed the trembling hand of my fiancée.

"Once the bodies of the twins were bereft of their entire blood volume. The handmaidens pushed the hooks away from the tub..."

"Where the children still hanging from the hooks?" Lord Rufus asked.

"Yes. A part of the ritual, that they were preforming, was that the bodies of the children were to be left hanging there until their bodies decade and rotted away."

"I understand, thank you."

Darius just nodded.

"What happened then?"

"The witches explained what was about to happen..."

"Can you tell us?"

"They told Tasha that the blood of a pair of three month old human twins, one male one female. Once the ritual slaughter had been performed, the blood mixed with each other and a few other ingredients and the spell said over the blood. Then it was said that the blood had the power to keep someone who bathed in their blood young. That is when Tasha got into an argument with the witches saying that she should receive the honor of going into the tub first. Because it was she that had taken the chances of obtaining the sacrifices. After arguing amongst themselves it was decided that Tasha would be allowed to go first since she had taken the most risks. Over the next hour and a half Tasha soaked in the tub, she even drank some of the blood. At one time she was fully submerged in the blood, her hair and body covered in it. After she finally got out the others took their turns."

"Since you were a strigoi the blood would have done you no good so why did you agree to participate in all of this?"

"I was a strigoi, I was bored, I was trying to alleviate that boredom and I just wanted to see if it would really work."

"So you were simply curious?"

"Yes."

"Did the ritual work?"

Darius laughed, looked at Tasha and said, "can't you tell that it didn't?"

Rufus held onto his laughter. But I could see in his eyes that he not only agreed but that he was doing everything that he could not to laugh right along with everyone else.

"I have no further question as this point in time your majesties. But I would like to reserve the right to recall Lord Taurus and continue my questioning at a later time."

"Understood Lord Taurus." Hans replied.

"Thank you." Rufus retook his seat.

"Mr. Smythe do you have any questions?"

"Lord Taurus, how sure are you that Ms. Ozera enjoyed the attentions that she received from those seven moroi men in your club?"

"Very sure."

"And may I ask how you are so sure of that?"

"Because she told me so."

"When did that happen?"

"Later that night after we had sexual intercourse a few times."

"Are you saying that you had intercourse with Ms. Ozera while you were a strigoi?"

"Numerous times over the span of the last fifteen or so years. Myself and another fifteen or sixteen strigoi. Some nights we would have an orgy with one of my human waitresses and half a dozen or so strigoi male and female."

Ms. Smythe looked shocked, disgusted and aghast at this information. Just like everyone else that was watching and listening did, as he turned to look at Tasha. Who avoided not only his eyes but also everyone else's as well.

"Did you coerce her in to joining you and the others in this orgy?"

Darius laughed hysterically before he answered.

"No, once she met the others it was actually her idea. She loved having me feed from her vagina and she wanted to see if it felt the same way when someone else did the same."

"So just to be clear here, what you are saying is that you are not the only strigoi to have ever fed from her there?"

"No, I most definitely am not."

"How many of the others have done that?"

"That I know of, at one time or another, all of the ones that we had our little get togethers with. Other than us, I have no idea. But she loved it so much, I wouldn't put it past her to get every strigoi, male and female, that she has ever had sex with do that too. She told me once that the other men were not as good at it as I was and that the women seemed to know what she wanted and needed more than the other men did."

"What do you mean?"

Darius sighed, "she said that the women didn't just feed while they were down there."

"Did she tell you what they did?"

"Yes."

"And what was that?"

"Apparently while the women feed they also licked and sucked her until she..." Poor Darius, he shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

"Until she what Lord Taurus?"

"Until she had an orgasm."

The entire room gasped in shock.

"And that is why she favored the women as opposed to the men?"

"Yes."

"Back to this ritual. Are you trying to tell us that Ms. Ozera had no problem with this ritual or with providing the sacrifices?"

"Not only did she not have a problem with it, but she did it twice more that I know of. After that I got bored and stopped associating with the witches but Tasha retained her relationship with them. So I imagine that she continued to obtain their sacrifices for them."

"But you don't know for sure that she continued to supply them with human sacrifices do you?"

"No, I don't know that she continued to do so. I know that she did it three times in nine years and that is more than enough for me."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.8K 156 9
Rose was distraught when she was told Dimitri died in the caves. But what happens when she wakes up days later to find Dimitri is okay. What happens...
58.8K 1.8K 41
After Dimitri tells Rose that his love has faded, Rose doesn't know how to cope with the pain she feels. What measures does she take to make the pain...
9.1K 372 17
A/U. Dimitri awakened Rose that fateful night on the bridge in Novosibirsk, and the two have become the most feared Strigoi the world has seen. But u...
4.7K 90 1
What happens when Rose Hathaway's heart, soul and spirit are broken by Dimitri?