Acquaintances | KookV FF

Από Demivina

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 9 - Jealous
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'
Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."

13.4K 512 183
Από Demivina

Jungkook was about to get out of the gym lockers but Taehyung stopped him.

"Jungkook! Where are you going?" Taehyung asked holding his arm and looking confused.

"Jimin." Jungkook blankly answered and was about to get out but Taehyung stopped him again.

"Jimin? What are you going to do?" Taehyung held his hands and looked at him.

"Don't you get it Tae? He was the one who separated us!" Jungkook angrily said taking Taehyung's hands from his. He turned around and got out. Taehyung ran after him trying to stop him but he kept walking. "Jungkook!" He was ignored so he just followed the other.
He followed Jungkook through the campus and only stopped when they reached his dorm room. Jungkook stopped in front of his dorm and millions of thoughts ran through his mind. Taehyung placed his hand on his shoulder and the boy looked at him with so much sadness and anger that made Taehyung's heart heavy.

"Stay outside, Tae. I don't want you to get more hurt." Jungkook said holding his hands and leaned forward to peck his lips. Taehyung nodded and gave a nervous smile. Jungkook caressed his cheeks and opened the door, entering his room and then closing the door.

Jungkook walked forward as soon as he saw the figure of his best friend lying on the bed, laughing hardly at something on his phone.

"Ohhh kookie, didn't see you there!" Jimin said turning his phone off and standing up to hug the other. He smiled but his smile soon vanished when Jungkook held his arms in front of him, not letting him touch him.

"Kookie, I missed you. I didn't see you in school today. Where were you?" Jimin said trying to free himself from Jungkook's hold on his arms but to no success as the other's grip tightened around his arms.

"Why?" Jungkook blankly said eyeing the confused face of his best friend.

"Why what?" Jimin asked with a frown on his face.

"Why did you do that? To me? Your best friend since childhood? I trusted you and saw you as a brother and you just did that to me!!" Jungkook spat out with so much anger tightening his hold on Jimin's arms making him wince.

"What?? Jungkook! What are you talking about?? And you're hurting my arms." Jimin pushed him away and rubbed his arms who were hurting. He is so confused as to why his best friend is acussing him of betraying him.

"Don't fucking lie. I finally discovered what you did two years ago in Hawaii. How could you do this to your best friend??" Jungkook pushed Jimin hard making him fall flat on the floor.

"I don't know what you're talking about kookie." Jimin stood up rubbing his ass from the fall. He looked up at Jungkook with puppy eyes and walked forward to touch him. Jungkook slapped his hand and his eyes darkened.

"Don't fucking call me kookie! Only Taehyung can call me that, not you! I guess you found out about me and Taehyung and decided to ruin it for us. How can you be so fucking heartless?" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's collar and pushed his hair making him look at him. All Jimin saw in Jungkook's eyes were anger, sadness and so much more emotions he couldn't decipher.

"I-I don't k-know what y-y-ou're t-talking about kookie." Jimin mentally smirked remembering what he did two years ago. He doesn't regret anything he did till now. He wants Jungkook, he only did that and he will do anything to get him.

"So you will keep lying till the end, you fucking asshole!" Jungkook tightened his hold on his collar and with his other hand he punched Jimin on the face. Jimin gasped at the unexpected act from his best friend and held his cheek in disbelief.

"You think you can fuck up with my relationship with Taehyung and hide it forever? The truth can take a while to come but it does come, Jimin!" Jungkook spat out pushing Jimin harshly to the floor. He whimpered but Jungkook didn't care, he walked forward and punched him hard, not caring if his ex best friend was crying in pain. "I hate you so much! I will fucking kill you!!" Jungkook said punching and kicking him everywhere on his body. Jimin stayed still being beaten and crying hard.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung opened the door to the other's room because he heard some cries and thuds. He gasped when he saw Jungkook wildly punching and kicking Jimin like if he was a doll.
Jungkook stopped his acts and looked up at Taehyung with tears in his eyes. Jimin did the same but his face that once held sadness and innocence, now held anger and hatred towards Taehyung.

"Baby, get out of here. Please.." Jungkook pleaded for him to get out because he doesn't want Taehyung to see him in this state and being so violent.

"N-No. I want you to stop hitting him. You are just wasting your time with him." Taehyung said walking forward and held Jungkook's hand to make him stand up. Jungkook was about to say something but was interrupted when an angered Jimin suddenly got up and shoved Taehyung with all his strength away from Jungkook. "Ahh.." The boy fell hitting his head hard on the floor. Jimin lunged forward with his hands closed into fists to punch the other that was grunting in pain, but Jungkook shoved him away making him bump against the cabinet. "Don't fucking touch him!" Jungkook said and kneeled down holding Taehyung in his arms.

"Are you ok baby?" Jungkook said placing Taehyung's arms on his shoulders to help him stand up. Taehyung was feeling dizzy because of the fall. Jungkook was so distracted helping the other that he didn't notice Jimin standing up and going towards them. He pushed Jungkook away and lunged forward punching Taehyung hard on his head and face. The other struggled to defend himself because he was still dizzy so he put his hands on his head to protect himself and started kicking Jimin.

"I fucking hate you!! How do you think you are to steal my Jungkook from me??" Jimin said hitting him but Jungkook shoved him away and punched him.

"Don't you fucking dare touch him again. Don't you dare!" Jungkook yelled punching him once again. Jimin was in a state that he doesn't care anymore, he will do and say whatever he wants and that's what he did.

"You know, Jungkook? I don't regret a single thing that I did recently or years ago. I don't regret pushing him down that small cliff. I don't regret changing both your fucking numbers from each other phones. I don't regret beating this bitch yesterday!" Jimin yelled all his words and reinforced the words 'I don't regret'. Blood filled Jungkook's head and he lunged forward beating up the person he loved so much like a brother, with tears in his eyes.
All the noises and cries alarmed everyone on the nearby dorms. Suddenly, the door opened and Jungkook's hyungs entered, Hoseok and Namjoon. They were beyond shocked seeing Jungkook beating his best friend and Jimin hitting him back and sometimes throwing things at Taehyung. They saw Taehyung on the floor with some blood on his mouth accompanied with some cuts on his cheeks. The boy rubbed his head from the pain.

"Oh my god! What is happening here??" Namjoon shouted at them and Hoseok stood beside him shocked not saying anything with his eyes wide open.
No response from Jungkook. He kept hitting Jimin until he collapsed next to him crying hard. Namjoon's heart clenched at the view of his baby brother in pain and he crouched down in front of him.

"It's ok now kook-ah. It's ok, hyung is here." Namjoon sat down and placed his head on his lap moving his fingers on his hair to soothe him. Namjoon motioned Hoseok to check on Jimin and he nodded.

"Is he ok?" Namjoon asked Hoseok.

"No, he is injured and crying." Hoseok said patting Jimin's hair and looking away. Seeing his friends like that hurt him so much.

"Call Taehyung's friends to take care of him. He seems to be hurt." Namjoon sadly said looking at the crying boy away from him. Hoseok nodded and got out of the room.

"Hyung, I hate him so much..." Jungkook said hugging his hyung's legs. "He separated us all this time for what? I loved Taehyung so much and he did this to us." He cried hard and sat up hugging his hyung.

"Jimin? What did he do to you and Taehyung? Tell me what happened!" Namjoon is so confused. First he sees his friends beating each other and now he hears Jungkook saying he loves Taehyung and that Jimin separated them? What?

"Me and Taehyung started dating in Hawaii and I guess Jimin found out. The day we said goodbye, we exchanged our phone numbers but Jimin asked for my phone to call his parents so I gave it to him. He changed the phone number and I guess he did the same with Taehyung. We called and texted each other everyday for months but no response. I thought he played with my feelings but no. It was Jimin who played with our feelings. I hated Taehyung for no reason and he did the same. Jimin saw me change to a fucked up person and he didn't help me, he just let me crumble in this world even more. I hate him so much hyung." By the end Jungkook's words hurt so much to hear. Namjoon was dumbfounded with what Jungkook told him. He found out his baby brother was in love with a boy and they dated before. He found out that Jimin was the one who made Jungkook change to this bad person and that Jimin is an evil person who hurt his friend like it was nothing.

He was about to comfort Jungkook with some sweet words but the door burst open and in entered Hoseok with Taehyung's hyungs.

Minutes ago...

Yoongi and Jin were walking to Jin's dorm room to apologize to Taehyung. He just feels bad for hurting his baby brother and he deeply wants to hug him and apologize. They were interrupted when Hoseok walked towards them telling them to come with him to get Taehyung. Hoseok didn't say much and just ran away with both of them trailing behind. Yoongi's eyes filled with anger knowing that someone dared to hurt Taehyung. Jin felt nervous and worried for Taehyung.

When they entered a room and saw Taehyung lying down on the floor rubbing his head and crying. They felt so angry and started yelling.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Yoongi walked forward grabbing Jungkook by the arm and making him look at him. Namjoon pulled Jungkook towards his chest and hugged him in a protective way.

"He didn't do anything to Taehyung. He got in a fight with Jimin and I guess Taehyung got hurt in the fight." Namjoon quickly said looking up to Yoongi. He scoffed and looked the other way seeing Jin next to Taehyung helping him stand up. His heart tighten seeing that view and he went there to help them. He held Taehyung bridal style and walked to the door with Jin behind him opening the door. But before they got out, Yoongi turned his head and said. "I don't want to see any of you next to Taehyung again or I will kill all of you!" He blankly said and they got out. Jin looked at Namjoon and then got out.

Silence filled the room, not even their cries were heard. Jungkook got up with the help of Namjoon. Hoseok took Jimin out of the room and went to his room to treat him. No words were said.

"I'm sorry Jungkook for being such a bad hyung and not noticing what Jimin did to you." Namjoon said rubbing the other's back while he cleaned his face with water.

"How could you know, hyung? He lied for about two years. What kind of person was I next to all these years? He is my friend from childhood and he did this to me hyung." Jungkook turned around and faced Namjoon. He still has tears in his eyes and the other hugged him. "I'm so sorry." He said.

"I will now make things right. I will be happy with Taehyung. I love him so much." Jungkook said walking out of the bathroom with a small smile on his face.

"So you like guys and you dated Taehyung back there? I had no idea." Namjoon chuckled sitting on Jungkook's bed.

"I'm sorry hyung, but all of you were always homophobic and that's why I never said anything. I don't even know how Jimin found out. Don't hate me, please." Jungkook sat next to his hyung and grabbed his hands.

"It's ok, kook-ah. I like...guys too." Namjoon looked down and Jungkook frowned.

"Why are you sad about that?" Jungkook asked.

"Because my parents would never accept me and I think I like a boy for a long time." Namjoon said giving the other a small smile.

"My parents won't accept me too but I will fight to be with Taehyung. He is everything to me." Jungkook smiled a little and stood up. "Also who's that boy, hyung?" Jungkook smirked but Namjoon shrug him away.

"It's a secret." Namjoon laughed. Jungkook glared at him.

"Can I sleep in your room today? I don't want to see Jimin and tomorrow I will ask for a new dorm or get an apartment nearby." Namjoon nodded and helped Jungkook pack some clothes and some of his personal belongings for tomorrow.

I will make things right between us, Taehyung.

I purple you all 💜💜

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

70.6K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
140K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
555K 27K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...