Love By Chance Fanfic : AGES...

By dedededeva

Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the nove... More

ONE
two
THREE
four
FIVE
six
SEVEN
eight
ten
ELEVEN
twelve
THIRTEEN
fourteen
FIFTEEN
sixteen
SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
EIGHTEEN - END

NINE

9.9K 244 280
By dedededeva

Warning!

Well... 😅

•••

Still Thursday, 09.00 AM

Ae had just done changing the bed sheets. He looked satisfy with the result of his hand. As long as Pete and he married, Ae always do this task. Pete could do it, too, but... so untidy 😅

Ae turned his head to the man wearing a white bathrobe who was standing in front of the bathroom door, waiting for Ae to finish the work.

"I'm done. You can lie on it." Ae said.

Pete nodded. His face was sullen. He still had no idea why Ae always displays excessive interest in sex even when Pete don't do anything. This thought just came after the most recent session in the bathroom. Pete knew that he was guilty because he couldn't hold his mouth. That obviously made Ae more fire up.

"Are you still angry?" Ae teased Pete who finally put his body to bed.

Pete shook his head, "I can't go angry even if I'm annoyed, because I can't lie to Ae about the pleasure. I cried a lot just now. I should learn to lie, acting as if I don't feel anything."

Ae laughed, "Stop thinking about acting. That's silly beyond doubt." He commented on Pete's idea.

"But we need to control it a bit khrab Ae..." Pete argued.

Ae exhaled heavily, "One time you said we need to control, another time you said not to be gentle with you, more other time you said to do you harder and then you said to stop. What do I should really carry out?"

"Aeeeee~~~"

Pete's whining made Ae giggled. He left his husband alone to call a laundry service because they couldn't go out to send the bed sheet and clothes by themselves right now. Ae was just getting better and Pete was done.

Ae came back to the bedroom and found Pete playing with his phone.

"Do you feel fine?" Ae asked while lying beside Pete.

"Khrab..."

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm gonna find something for us to eat. What do Ae want to eat?"

"Is there any seafood restaurant with delivery service?" Ae came closer to Pete. He also wanted to check the application on Pete's phone.

They spent 20 minutes to pick a restaurant and choose the menu after some flaps.

The laundry had been picked up after 25 minutes of waiting and the food had finally come in the next 30 minutes.

Both had their breakfast on the bed.

"I think I will drive tomorrow."

"Aeeee~ Ae have promised me to let me drive." Pete nagged his husband.

"But I just made you can not drive. Aren't your waist in pain?"

"Aeeee~"

Ae laughed, "I'm joking. I'll let you drive." He came forward to kiss Pete's forehead. "I love you so much." After that, Ae continued eating like nothing happened.

Pete didn't know why Ae suddenly said it to him, but he dropped the question on mind out.

Friday, on Ae's family house, 02.00 PM

"We're home, Mae." Ae came into his house. Pete and he were just arrived. Pete followed him from behind after parking the car.

"Sawadee khrab, Mae... P'Nat..." Pete greet two women who were standing there. One of them just put a cake on the table, and another one was preparing ingredients for cake decoration.

"Pete..." Mae came to his son in law and hugged him. "We miss you so bad."

"You both are so busy." P'Nat said while wai-ing back to Pete.

"Hmm... Por, P'Oh and Nong Yim...?" Pete looked around.

"Oh, they are going to the temple. Por and Oh really want to familiarize Nong Yim with praying, helping and volunteering." Mae explained. "How are you, son?" Mae finally turned his face to Ae.

Ae smiled, "You don't need to ask. Where's the car key, Ai Pete? I'm gonna bring our luggage to our room."

"Oh, I will help Ae khrab."

"No, Pete..." Mae grabbed the milky white man's soft hands. "You are helping me and Nat to decorate the cake."

"Okay, khrab..."

"Are you gonna use him again? You are using people to help you, Mae..."

"Pete is my son in law, my family. You just shut up and come back here to be his substitute, then." Mae scolded Ae.

Even though it was just joking and both of them are laughing, Pete felt unwell. When Ae was going to the car after receiving the key from Pete, Pete tried to let his thought out.

"Mae khrab..."

"Hmm?"

"Pete..." Nat cut in, giving Pete several bowls contained skittles, rum raisins, and sprinkles. "Wait until the cake is completely cool."

"Khrab, P'Nat..."

"Ai Pete," Ae appeared with a luggage. "I have a headache."

"It's rare to see you sick." Mae surprised.

"Hmm... Actually khrab Mae, Ae had been sick for 3 days from Monday until Wednesday. He got high fever but he has been better since yesterday." Pete explained.

"And I have a headache now."

"The medicine box is still in the same place kha, Ae." Nat intervened. "Pete will help us here na kha."

Ae was always lost to his sister in law because she always seemed to know everything.

"Fine khrab, P'Nat." Ae gave up. "Ai Pete, I'm gonna take some rest upstairs."

"Khrab..."

Ae stared deep into Pete's eyes. Pete stared back and blinked several times. He was thinking about what is going on Ae's head right now.

"Ae... Ae, do you need me to look after you khrab? Maybe the headache–"

"No. You stay with Mae." Ae left.

Mae shook her head, "He has always been so obvious."

"Mae khrab, Pete need to apologize."

Two women in front of Pete were confused.

"Pete, Mae know you love my son, but you don't need to apologize for his simplicity." Mae said.

"It's not about that khrab, Mae..."

Nat nodded, "Did you do something that should not be done?" She tried to clear this up.

"Khrab, P'Nat..." Pete answered quickly. "Mae khrab, actually, Ae wanted to go to work yesterday. He insisted. Pete thought that we would have this trip and it was Por's birthday, so I..."

Mae and Nat also waited in anticipation for the next words Pete would say.

"I locked him inside our bedroom."

"I see..." Nat still could welcome Pete's statement with a wide smile, while Mae was laughing. "Mae kha..." Nat tried to calm down his mother in law.

"I'm sorry khrab, Mae..."

"Pete," Mae who was already in control, called his son-in-law's name. "You did it for Ae's good, didn't you? Then, I should say thank you. Thank you for taking care of my son."

"Mae..." Pete was moved.

"Okay, we can decorate now kha." Nat barged in again. "Pete, I have a design for decoration. Let's see it first."

"Khrab, P'Nat..."

After finished, Mae got a call from Por said that they were going back.

"Pete, can you tell Ae to get ready? They'll be arrive in an hour." Nat asked Pete while she cleaned up the table.

Pete excused himself to go to his bedroom. Ae was sleeping.

"Ae khrab..." Pete moved toward the bed. He checked on Ae's forehead to make sure the fever doesn't come back.

The touch of Pete's back hand on Ae's forehead, got him up. "Ai Pete..." Ae called a name of the person he first saw when he opened the eyes with particular husky voice.

"How is the headache khrab?"

While straightened up his body, Ae exhaled heavily. "You don't care."

"I worry khrab, Ae..."

Ae shook his head. "You've chosen to help Mae than to be with me."

"Ae khraaab~ Pete was too happy to meet Mae."

Ae nodded. He knew that Pete was happy. "I would be happy if you chose to be with me."

"I'm really sorry..."

Ae cupped his husband cheeks right away and shook them from left to right. "I'm not angry." He said. "Is everybody home?"

Pete just remembered the message that Nat told him. "We have to get ready, Ae. They will arrive in less than an hour now."

Ae nodded, but he didn't get up from the bed. "We..."

"Hmm?" Pete who was going to get out from the room, felt like he heard something. "Did you say something khrab, Ae?"

"Why do we never had sex in this house?"

Pete didn't see the question coming. Now, his face was turning red. He was flustered.

Ae got up and moved in on Pete. "Can you answer me?"

"I won't answer that kind of question."

"Okay."

Pete was more surprised than anyone because Ae's reaction was too simple than what he was expected.

"Ae khrab..." Pete captured Ae's hand before the man going to another direction. "It's because... Too many people in this room and there is Nong Yim. She can come in any time."

Ae forced his hand off Pete's grip. He grabbed Pete's hand, instead. "I get it." He laughed. "Don't get more red, Ai Pete. You look too cute." Ae turned his face away from Pete while pulling him out of the room. "I can't lock you up inside the room in this house, so let's stop."

They came down and joined their family to wait for Oh, Nong Yim, and Por back from the temple.

Ae's family house, 06.00 PM

The happy birthday song had been sung. They were going to cut the cake now. Pete brought the gift and presented it to Por.

"Por khrab, this is from us..."

Por was surprised with the gift. His eyes widened. "Pete... You don't have to bring anything, really." Even though Por said that, he was clearly happy.

"It's not an expensive thing, khrab... Ae and I chose it together."

"Pete insisted to bring you gift." Ae spilled the bean. It made Pete hit his hand, but Ae caught it. "I don't promise you to keep it a secret." The man teased his husband.

"Aeeeee~" Pete wanted to complain.

Por smiled, "Whatever, kids. Thank you so much."

"Oh," Mae called his oldest son. "You never bought Por any gift."

"Haven't I?" Oh pretended to recall.

Mae hit his son jokingly, "Don't put on an act! You won't find any memory of giving a gift, because you had never!"

"Aw, Mae..." Oh laughed. "Por can just ask anything, I will give it to him. Should I give another grand child for you khrab, Por?"

"You gave us Yim. That is enough." Por answered quickly, made every person in the room cracked up. The happiness sound crystal clear.

Beside Oh, his wife could see a different kind of smile next to his brother-in-law. A young man looked down with bitterness on his smile. He inhaled deeply and exhaled heavily but the happy expression didn't leave his face. He looked up again.

Nat gave Ae a sign to check on Pete. His brother-in-law was startled of the fact he just became aware of.

"Ai Pete, is everything alright?"

Pete giggled, "What are Ae asking about in a moment like this khrab?"

Ae stopped asking and looked at Nat, asking for help. Nat shook her head, giving a 'let Pete be for now' sign.

When the celebration was over, Mae forbade Ae and Pete to help cleaning up. She told Ae to hurry and get Pete upstairs.

"Take him to get rest." She whispered to his son.

Ae went to get Pete who was helping Nat with the dish. "Mae doesn't want you to help. She wants you to have some rest. Obey her."

"But..."

"Go with Ae, Pete. You can help us tomorrow." Nat patted Pete's shoulder, pushed him to Ae.

"But P'Nat..."

"Don't worry, Oh will help me."

Pete had no choice but following Ae's command.

In the bedroom, Ae paid attention to his husband. He seek for a chance to discuss about what happened earlier, but Pete was all smiling.

"You'd better take a shower now."

Pete agreed with Ae. He get a towel and went into the shower room. It was the opportunity for Ae sneaking out the bedroom.

Nat, who was drying the dishes with napkin, caught Ae climbing down the stairs with distress all over his face. She poked Oh who was arranging the plates and glasses back to the rack.

"Your brother is going to get a revenge on you kha."

Oh didn't understand and about to ask his wife for more explanation, but too late.

"P'Oh," Ae was standing in front of him with a firm face. "You better shut your mouth if you can't control once it opened."

Oh was surprised. He turned his face to Nat yet Nat could only smile. "What are you talking about, Ai Ae?"

"I'm talking about you, P'Oh!"

Oh looked back at Nat, "Is it about the grandchild topic earlier?"

"Hmm," Nat nodded. "To be honest, Ae... If I didn't give you a sign about Pete, you wouldn't know that he was down, would you?"

Ae became speechless. That was true.

"So, it's not just about Oh, or you, or me." Nat concluded. "And Oh is reflecting on his impulsive words."

"That's right. I told Nat that I did something wrong. I'm really sorry for this." Oh spoke up.

"Ae..." Por called the youngest son of the family's name. Por was sitting with Mae nearby, watching the scene between Ae and Oh. "We are serious when we said we have enough of grandchild. Right, Mae?"

Mae nodded,"Pete himself is enough for us. He completes our family."

"So, stop fighting with your brother." Por told him. "If you want to make something clear, go to Pete and asked. Have you ever discuss about having kids with him?"

Ae shook his head. "I don't talk about something like that."

Mae smiled, "You know what to do, then. Ask Pete what he wants."

Ae's attention turned to Oh again. The brother startled because the youngest one suddenly stared at him like he wants to eat him. Slowly, the enraged expression changed to be apologetic.

"I'm sorry for my harsh act, P'Oh..."

Oh smiled, "It's fine. I did something inappropriate, too."

Ae took a glance to one by one person in that room. He got something in his mind.

"Can I ask you all to do something?"

Ae's bedroom, 07.30 PM

Ae was sitting on the bed when Pete got out from the shower room. Ae is a person who can not pretend that everything is okay when it is not. He always bluntly tell everyone that he is in trouble.

Looking at Pete, Ae also couldn't hold back to ask what is on his mind. "We need to talk."

"Talk?" Pete frowned. "What kind of talk khrab, Ae? Ae look dejected right now."

"Ai Pete, you have to tell me about your feeling."

"My feeling? Right now or...?"

Ae looked annoyed. His eyes attacked Pete's eyes directly. Pete realized that there is something wrong.

"I'm fine khrab, Ae. What are Ae talking about?" Pete left Ae to the dresser. He prefer keeping some distance and drying his hair to getting close and being asked something that was not clear by Ae.

"The grandchildren."

Pete's pupil (a part of eye) was widened even though his eyes looked the same. He tried not to give any reaction for the topic.

"You can't lie that it disturbs you."

"I am not troubled by that."

"P'Nat saw it, Ai Pete. Your face changed." Ae explained. "When I checked, you still tried to smile. It hurt me."

Pete shook his head, "I have no idea what Ae talk about right now. I will sleep first, khrab."

Pete got up from the small chair in the dresser and was about to walk to another side of the bed. Ae was a quick reactor, so he threw some lines that made Pete stunned.

"If you sleep now, I will rape you."

"Aeeeee~"

Pete's whine sound as cute as usual but Pete's face was not like that. His expression showed Ae how much he was troubled.

Pete sat beside Ae. He exhaled heavily. "The topic about grandchildren is natural among family members. Especially, when all the kids in the family are already married. I really am fine."

"You really didn't feel anything?"

Pete noticed how Ae's thought bite his own nails. However, being honest about this topic has never been crossed his mind.

"I..." Pete started talking. "I know my capacity khrab, Ae. I'm really aware of it. I used to envy P'Nat who can give a grandchild for Mae and Por, but I accepted it already."

Ae carefully listened to every words his husband mentioned. He didn't touch or say anything.

"The talk about it earlier, it reminded me that I have a limit. I can't involve in the conversation because I won't feel it. I won't ever feel the excitement being parents, the excitement of having children. I didn't know what I should do, so I just kept my mouth shut."

The last explanation made Ae sadden. He could see the despair on Pete's eyes. He could feel the pain Pete tried to put up with when he was being truthful like this.

"Do you want to adopt?"

Pete giggled. "I don't."

"Why?"

Pete breathed out heavily. "It will not make me feel at ease. I'm not ready to raise a kid. I'm not ready if my kids not being accepted in their circle because they have two fathers, no mother. I will love them very much, so I don't want to see them hurt." Pete added. "That's why, because I won't have children, my love had no end. It's overflowing. I will give it all for Ae. Only Ae."

Ae couldn't hold back. He hugged Pete tightly. How lucky I am to have someone like you in my life, Ai Pete? His tears flowed out. "I promise I won't leave you alone until I die. We don't need anyone. We won't hurt anyone. We don't need kids. I don't want to be a father. I just need you."

Pete felt his t-shirt got wet by Ae's tears. He patted Ae's back to calm him down.

"We will be fine without kids, Ai Pete. Don't be sad." Ae filled in.

Pete chuckled, "Ae are the one who sad today."

Ae broke the hug. He took Pete's two hands and kissed the back of the palms. "We will live this life happily. Just two of us."

Pete nodded while smiling. He knew he can always rely on his husband.

Ae closed the distance between his face and Pete's. "Now... Can I...?"

"Your family...?"

"They are going out."

"Going out? Whe–mmmpphh!"

Ae didn't let any single word intervene him. He crushed Pete's lips before slipping his tongue inside.

Ae's hand was pulling down Pete's boxer pants while Pete unbuttoned and also pulled down Ae's shorts.

Ae broke the kiss, letting Pete breathing as he went to the dresser and get a bottle of moisturizer.

Ae came back to the bed and rolled up Pete's t-shirt to enjoy his nipples. It made Pete trembled.

"Aaaahhh... Ae, don't play with it khrab... Mmmhhh..."

Ae didn't care. He kissed Pete's lips again deeply, it made Pete whimpered.

"Mmmhhh... Mmmmhh..."

When Ae stopped kissing, Pete looked at him sorrowfully. Ae thought Pete would cry, but the words Pete said made Ae smirked.

"Mmmhhh... Ae, don't stop khrab... Why are Ae stopping?"

Ae lost control. He removed the moisturizer from inside the bottle and cover his thing with it.

"It will be quick. Even if you ask me to stop, I won't. They will be home soon."

"Wha–AH!" Pete felt the pain and comfort at the same time. It was so tight as Ae's thing went inside him. No stretching up and it was still tight even though they did it yesterday.

"Are you okay?" Ae looked over Pete who was closing his eyes, trying to manage his feeling. "Ai Pete?"

Slowly, Pete opened his eyes. He circled Ae's neck with his two hands. "I'm waiting for Ae to do me quickly as Ae said before. I won't ask Ae to stop, so..." Pete's upper body move toward Ae and gave a gentle kiss for the lips.

"Argh..." Ae startled by the tightness down there. Pete did it on purpose. "Ai Pete, stop doing it. Are you telling me to start?"

"Khrab..." Pete answered immediately.

Ae had no choice. He was naturally rough, far from gentle. Pete was the one who always make him able to control himself. At the same time, Pete could burn him, turned him on and lost his mind.

"Aaaaahh... Aaaaahh... Ae... Mmmhhh... Mmmhh..."

Pete started moaning when Ae moved his waist. The tongue that was licking Pete's neck made Pete crazier.

"Nggghhh... Haaaah... Ae... Aaaahhh... So good... Ae..." Pete's body as shaky. One of his hands was still circling Ae's neck but another one was stroking his own thing.

Ae inserted his tongue again into Pete's mouth. He let the man under him playing with it.

"Nggghhh... Nggghh..." The moaning was interspersed by the sound of clicking caused by their entangled mouth.

Pete freed his mouth for a second, to let out his mind. "Ae–aaaaahh... Ae, Pete need you deeper–aaaahhh... Deeper, Ae... AAAAAAHH!"

Pete got what he needed right away and his moan became louder.

"Aaaahh... Ae... Mmmhhh... More–aaaaahhh... More..." Pete couldn't restrain himself. He spoke out everything on his mind right now. "Mmmmhh.. You hit the spo–aaaahhh there... More... Aaaaahh..."

Pete let go of his own member. It was fully hard. He just needed to wait it explode. His hand gripped the pillow to keep his body under control because he couldn't stop shivering.

"Aaaaahhh... So good... Mmmhh... Good.. " Pete was immersed in pleasure. "Coming... Ae... Aaaahhh... Comi–nggghh.. aaaahh... Nggghh..." Pete's body curved up as he was ejaculating.

Ae was fast to safe his husband. "Oy, Ai Pete..." He hurriedly caught Pete's waist and held the man's back with his hands. "You will be in pain again if you bend that much."

Unexpectedly, Pete turned down Ae's hands. He pushed Ae's body back as he getting up and sitting on Ae's lap.

"Mmmhhh..." Pete howled because Ae's hard shaft was still inside when he moved. "I'll make Ae finish quickly..."

"Huh? Argh... Argh..." Ae was dumbfounded but he understood immediately when Pete started moving his waist and hip. "Argh... ai Pete... Argh... Too much... It's too good..."

Pete hugged his husband tightly as he moaned out loud. "Aaaahhh... Aaaaahh... Ae... Mmmhhh..."

"Pete... Argh... I'm coming..." Ae sink his face into Pete's chest to minimize the groan. "Nggghh... Haaaah... Haaaah..."

Pete smiled, "Ae flooded me..."

"Don't say a thing that can arouse me." Ae tend to hush Pete but his energy has not fully back yet. Ae put Pete to lie on the bed and reached the nearest tissue box to clean his husband up.

"Is it wetting the bed sheet khrab, Ae?"

"It's not." Ae said. "If it is, I will be the one who wash it tonight. You can relax."

When Ae finished, Pete got up to dress up. His feet was still shaky that Ae needed to hold one of Pete's hand while the milky white skinned man walking.

"Sleepy?"

"Hmm." Pete nodded. "Maybe because this activity make me feel more at ease."

"I wonder why, tho." Ae commented, but none of them continued.

Pete lay down the bed. Ae was sitting beside him. "I'm really sleepy. Can I sleep first?"

"Hmm."

No need to wait for minutes, Pete already fallen asleep as Ae could hear the soft breathing sound. Ae got out of the bedroom to the ground floor to wait for his family coming back home.

09.00 PM

"Ae?"

Ae's Mae, Por, Oh and Nat came back home. Mae's voice made Ae turned to the side where it was from. He directly got up from the desk and flipped his body to face his parents.

Nat and Oh, who was carrying the sleeping Nong Yim, stopped in the middle of climbing the stairs. They got the feeling that Ae was up to something.

"Where is Pete?" Nat asked.

"He is sleeping."

"How were things going? Have you done talking with Pete?" Mae questioned her son. She was a bit startled because Ae looked so desperate.

"Mae..."

"Kha?"

"Por..."

His Por didn't answer but he was clearly paying attention by standing beside Mae, watching his son.

"We need to talk."

Ae started telling his family about what he had talked with Pete. He mentioned every details he could remember. His eyes glistened and he had no idea why.

"...I am overwhelmed by this feeling. You know, Mae, Por, I have found the best partner to spend the rest of my life with. He always... He always thinks hard for others' happiness. He can even sacrifice his own feeling if I don't keep it from happening."

"Ae..." Oh was amazed from afar. He never imagined his brother can love someone this much it moves everybody's heart.

"I don't need anyone else. I have this family, Pete's Mae, and him. I can't go on without him." Ae added. "And... I'm standing here to beg you..."

Ae stopped. His palm clenched. His voice became more and more shaky.

No one moved. Nobody said anything. Everyone was coming through to let the youngest son in the family finished talking.

"Please... Can you love him as much as I do?" Ae couldn't hold his tears back anymore. "Can you...love him as much as you do to me? Can you love him more than that? So that if I hurt him, you will protect him from me, for me."

Everybody stunned, not only by the requested but also by the superabundance emotion that had been never shown by Ae in front of them. It was overflowing now.

"Mae... Please..."

Seeing her son got teary eyes, Mae came forward to hug Ae who was crying.

"Oh, son... We already loved Pete so much. You don't need to ask us. Our love for him builds up naturally. What does make you this anxious?"

"Who can not love Pete? He is so lovable." Por added. He stroked his son's hair. "We are sure you get the best husband in life."

Nat whispered to his husband, "It's the second time I look at Ae crying. The first time is when Pete left him to go abroad, and now it's because of Pete again. Their love moved me."

"Ssstt... Don't talk like that, Mae. I nearly cry here." Oh hush Nat. The wife just giggled.

Nat looked upstairs. The door of Ae's room was right in front of the stairs. She smiled to someone who was standing inside the room with the door a little bit opened, listening to the conversation while wiping his own tears. That man smiled back and slowly closing the bedroom's door again.

Nat exhaled with relieve while leaning her head on Oh's shoulder. "I will cry with you if you do na..."

Nat could feel relieve now. She was always certain that Ae and Pete have a strong relationship. They got through a lot. They had overcome every single problem together.

"Ae kha..." Nat came nearer at Ae. "Your husband wakes up. He is crying now." Nat said. "He heard everything."

Ae stupefied.

"Go, go, calm him down..." Mae patted Ae's shoulder.

"You need to calm down, too, or both of you will cry together in the bedroom all night." Oh commented from afar.

Thanks to Oh, the touching situation has melted. People were chuckling and smiling.

Ae wiped his tears. "I already cried in his shoulder before you all coming."

Mae and Por just laughed.

"Calm down now?" Por asked.

"Hmm. I'm ready to face him now."

"Okay. Go, then." Mae pushed his son to meet with Pete.

As Ae left, 4 adults that was standing looked at each other.

"That was cute." Oh commented.

"Mae never knew this side of Ae. It was adorable." Mae giggled.

"So... Should we go out again?"

Por's question made all of them laughed.

Ae's bedroom...

Ae opened the door, slowly. He could hear Pete sobbing in one of the corner of the room. Ae locked the door and came closer to his crying husband. He was sitting on the floor, hugging his knees.

Ae took a seat beside him. He observed for a second before deciding to take an action.

"Ai Pete..." Ae called. "Don't hug your knees. I'm here..."

Pete released his knees instantly and put his head on Ae's shoulder. He was still crying. Their hands intertwined tightly.

"Ae..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you na khrab, for everything..."

"Hmm." Ae nodded. "Stop crying now..."

"I can't..." Pete weep. "I'm too happy..."

"Fine. I'll let you cry until you satisfy."

Ae let Pete sobbing as long as he wanted to. He patted Pete's hand to cool him off.

"Pete love Ae na..."

Ae replied it with a kissed on top of Pete's head before whispering...

"Ae love Pete so much na..."

This time, Pete nodded and his crying became louder.

"Why does your crying become severe? Ai Pete?" Ae laughed as he hugged Pete tightly. "What did I say wrong, huh? Ai Pete? Oy... Don't cry... Please... I just said I loved you, why are you crying?"

To be honest, Ae knew what made Pete cry even more. At the same, he found his husband so pretty being like this. That's why for the next 2 hours, Ae begged Pete to stop crying while couldn't stop laughing and saying things that made Pete crying more and more.

•••

Hi!

How's your holiday?

I wish you can enjoy this chapter as mich as you did in the previous chapters. I, honestly, have no idea how to make a sad plot 🤣 I'm really sorry if this one is a failure.

Please leave some comments. I'd like to hear your thoughts about this story.

Happy new year!🥂

Love,
dedededeva 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 2.4K 47
Pete is being married to a stranger but the groom runs away on the wedding day leaving Pete at the altar to deal with the chaos. But someone is there...
19.4K 809 41
A Pete and Vegas AU story. Pete was an average student. Was. It all started when he met the slim man, Vegas, who would change his life forever. For...
939K 25.6K 90
Focus on TinCan & KlaNo and a little AePete, TharnType or else. We'll see later. This FF is a continuation of the last episode of LBC. How TinCan imp...
39.8K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...