Dear Catalina

By forgottenstories

You know how they say once you lose something you want it more? You were my more, Catalina. More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X

I

105 5 6
By forgottenstories

Dear Catalina,

It's been a week. I wonder what you're doing now. My phsyciatrist suggested to write letters to someone. Someone I loved. I immediately thought of you.

I hope you're doing well. I wonder what it's like, and if you're okay. I don't understand how it happened and I am facing every moment of my time now contemplating what I could have done for it not to have happened.

We had been fighting a lot. It was almost all nonsense. Extremely unnecessary things. I was an asshole to you. I don't know why and how, but my inner douche came out and lashed at you, and I am sorry for that. One of the many things I am sorry for.

I haven't been at school. It's too hard to see people stare at me. I don't like it when people stare, and you knew that. I just never understood why people have to study me. I felt voulnerable.

i hope you didn't cut your hair, or did anything crazy to your appearence. I'm not sure if you can do that, but I hope you didn't. I loved your dark brown, wavy hair. I still remember every part of your face. I can remember every single shade of green in your eyes. I remember the three freckles on your right cheek that were shaped like a triangle. You hated them, but those freckles were one of the thousand reasons why I loved you.

I wish you would come back.

Nate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...