KY'Anna and Constanino

By kandakec

Welcome my fellow babies, follow me as I go through the journey of my life where twist and turns break my bac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

18 4 4
By kandakec

Hey, y'all new chapter If your reading please give me constructive criticism or love. if you hate it don't leave a comment and un add the book. Or get bopped period. Like what Meagan said MUAH!!!!

When I pulled up into my apartment complex, I put my car to the park and sat there wondering how in complete wonder. How did they find me?

Tears prickled at my eyes making my eyesight blurry as I stared at my shaking hands. All the memories came flooding back of my past. The ones I repressed, bur always come back like a pestering bitch.

My chest hollows as anger builds. I start to hear ear-piercing screams inside the car. That felt like a needle in my brain, shocking me back to my sad reality. This is the real me the me they they created when they messed me up.

"I will figure this out" I whisper to lightly to my self, gaining self control. Trying to force the feeling of fake comfort to rush through me that never comes. Instead I wrap my hand around the fat of my upper pinching it arms causing pain forcing myself to feel something.

I was getting better truly I was. After I left, I created a new me, I was no longer finding peace and virtue in hurting others, rather I was becoming normal. I started with submerging myself into my books, exercising and art. Nevertheless, the joy and peace that comes with it leaves as fast as they came.

I open my eyes to a pounding feeling in my head feeling like somebody is hacking at my skull with a blunt knife to the beat of feeling alive. My brain should've pick a better song.

"Ughhhhh." I groan in pain climbing out of my car with my items in hand.

I stumbled up the steps to the front door of apartment complex doors. I choose to take the elevator as my vision blurs not wanting to die on the steps. Because that would be the worse place to die. I deserve something extra and boujie. I want to die with pizzaz and a whole lot of boom.

Up to four floors and I reach my door. My head gets worse than it was. So much pain it my eyes started to tear up.

I put my keys into the lock and twist it to open the lock. Expecting to hear papito scratching at the door, but all I heard was silence, so I paused and listened.

I stood at my doorway finally feeling something off with the area I stood erect. I look down the halls with burgundy and spotted gold carpet and "white" walls. At the far end, I see a man in a hood and a cap standing near an exit swiping furiously on his phone. Completely blocking it.

"Funking weirdo" I muttered giving him a stank side eye, clutching my purse.

He is body is positioned so he faced me slightly while leaning on the wall.

Under his black cap, a mass of curly fire red hair was tucked under. I swept my eyes across him gathering as much as I can.

He was 5'11 bridging 6'0 with a lean figure. As I look closer, I see that he is dressed in all black. Contrasting his pale skin that shows at his hands and at the neck of his hoodie. Despite his attire he had a boyish air around him. Catching me staring he cheekily grinned at me, showing me a crooked smile then blowing me a kiss.

My heart thundered to the point it sounded like music on blast. I would've thought he was a new tenant until I fully analyzed him. His eyes were dead moss green where the give away.

I forced myself to relax as I have done many times before and winked at him. Slightly startling him he drops his grin and gave me a boyish pout while mouthing 'Good luck '. He flutters his four fingers with a ring on his thumb as waving me bye.

I breathe in, feigning composure knowing what to expect.

I opened my door and headed to my island setting my food getting ready to look for my peraa. While I was preparing to whistle knowing damn well I don't know how to. I hear my tv in my room on but on a low volume. I lightly touch my knife on my right hip making sure I didn't lose it the early altercation I had.

A man was sitting on the chair sofa right next to my bed with my dog on his lap. He was wearing a grey top fitted suit with a white dress button-down shirt underneath, with black dress shoes. I took my time and appreciate what I saw.

His body folded in the chair being well over my height with his right leg crossed on his knee. Slowly dragging my eyes up I stop at his thighs, powerful might I add. I skipped the obvious area that I couldn't focus on if I wanted to breathe at the same time. The top two of his white shirt was unbuttoned showcasing his smooth dark skin and a simple thick gold Cuban link chain that adorned his neck. My hand itch to wrap them around his neck

'Man I could fuc-" I thought

He cleared his throat making cutting my thoughts, making my eyes snap up to his face. That face made my heart sing, but my choppa ring to.The face that belonged to the man that many say I control. The control that I did not want. The real Constantino, Marcus.

I am never ashamed to say he is beautiful; might I say he looked even harsher than the last time that I have seen. His skin is the exact shade of deep warm brown, that housed many imperfection and scars, but it never seems to take away from his looks. Scars from fights and beating that doesn't even match the fear that he strikes in others, scatters his face. Face that screams death, but he is still my baby and I his.

He had his hair cut short with the starting of waves, matching the nice trim of his light beard that encase his full lips.

With one look you can see that he was a strong man, but his eyes they hold all the power. Low lidded cold upturned- feline shaped eyes that were the exact shade between brown and hazel with long pretty lashes that danced around those irises.

We held eye-contact for a while. The rate of my heartbeat starts to pick up and by the way he cocks his head, he knows that it did.

Pause: y'all I am so shocked ian jump this man.. he's just so... anyways he's staring at me. Lemme go on.

.Unpause

He clears his voice once again breaking the stare-off.

'I wonder if he has strep or something, we in a Panoramic, stop with all that.' I thought side eyeing him.

He sits up while licking his lips making them the center of my intention for a split second.

Sitting up with shoulders squared and back straight, making his presence take up the room like the king everyone knows he is. His arm tenses as he raises his hand scratching at his beard showing me that he is either angry or uncomfortable with the silence.

That's it. His one tell that I only know about. No one holds eye-contact with the king, not without him hurting you after, not physically, but mentally.

Knowing he wouldn't hurt me I crossed my arm and grin at him like a child hiding my ticking finger.

Fed up with me already his baritone voice rumbles out five words that no one wants to hear.

"We need to talk."

Pausing to look around taking in my small place. He rubbed his jaw once again while his eyes finalized their journey on me.

"Now, Kya."

Flashback

Summer 2018

My nigga, what's it gon' be?
G-Wagon or de Bentley?
The gyaldem riding with me
I no fit, die for nothing

Burns boy's music pulsed in the low-lit club as heavy breathing bodies ground together on the dance floor, practically baby-making. I sat at the bar nursing my fourth drink of the night, starting to feel it in my system just a little. My body moved side to side to the beat causing my seat to move as well. I wanted this over now

"Helloo Beautiful" A corny voice spoke out in my direction.

Paused: Hi stinks Ky'Anna speaking. How y'all like my story telling skills.

I acted like I didn't hear him and continued to sway to the music humming with my eyes closed hoping he would get a hint. Of course, he did not, at all.

He sat next to me with his seat turned toward me giving me his full attention. He cleared his throat and with a sigh, I crossed my legs that were glued to the seat and looked at him and gave him a once over.

He was well attractive might I say, but that thought ends there. Cause man did he give me big dick mentality with small dick reality. He was light-skinned with his dark brown hair braided down to his shoulder giving me young-ma vibes. In his ear was big boy studded earrings that look too expensive to touch. Not shocking that his blemish-free face was stained with a smile with a dimple in one cheek. His eyes were brown with curly lashes and freckled lids.

Tattoos peaked out of his plain black tee and hiding in various spots. One started on his arms up to his neck creeping up to his face, it may look good on most but it suited him nicely.

What really caught my eye was his watch, the Iced Out Rolex Date just Arabic Green something that matched his ring on his pinky and the pairing it was gorgeous. Fuck me and call me a jeweler.

I must have made it obvious because I heard him chuckle "You like?" in a boasting way, snapping me out of my trance.

I rolled my eyes and mutter "hoe ass bitch lemme alone" under my breath. I sigh as I take a long-exaggerated sip of my empty drink hoping it would aggravate him. By the sound of the tapping of his fingers, it did just that.

I drew in a breath and finally gave him my attention. His were no longer happy go lucky like before. He dropped the pretense of being easy-going and showed his true intentions of coming up to me. Either he wanted to dance, or he wanted to play after time, and I don't play after time. He leans forward and grips my thigh making me draw my brows in confusion about his intrusion.

Maybe to others, it may look sensual, intimate, or teasing but they can't see his fingers digging into my flesh nearly breaking the skin. The cool sensation of his ring on my bare skin its presence known.

"Ignore me once, I think it is cute...ignore me twice I find it disrespectful. Do you know who I am?" he whispered leaning forward with his lips touching my ear.

'Fuck up out of my face' I sang in my head.

It was then and there I hear his Atlanta accent, but I continue to ignore him and order the next drink from the bartender. He tries to speak again, and I hold my finger up interrupting his starting sentence while the bartender reaches us. I thank them with a smile, and she responds with a questioning brow questioning my newest visitor. I nodded showing her I was okay, and I smiled.

'Be my bestie' I yelled in my head.

After taking a nice gulp of my drink and shift around in my seat for the extra effect. Straightening my posture I face him, anger brewing that this man would think he has the right to address me in that way.

"First I do not care who you are, nor do I want you in my area, but NEVER think you have the right to put your hands on this body and think your gonna leave unscathed" I spoke with an air of nonchalance keeping eye contact accentuating on the last word.

His brow arches in amusement as he removes his hand and he gets ready to speak again, but again I run this so he will not speak to me. I smile at him and show him my finger again getting up

"Now I am going to need you to back up so I can finish my night before I show what true disrespect is."

With that he puts his hands up in a defensive manner he does what I say. I pass my hands across my body making it seem like I was fixing my outfit but really I was checking to make sure my "friends" were still there.

I wave to the bartender telling her that he will be taking my tab for tonight and smile cheekily at the boy who wanted to play with me tonight.

"It was nice talking to you love... stay safe" He responds pulling out his wallet and a pre rolled blunt, that's when I fully see his ring. The ring of the marksman. I skin up my face in disrespect that they sent him after me. Funky

Weaving through the crowd blocking the dance floor and look for the man of the hour would be a task. It didn't take me long to find him. When I looked at him my heart jammed my throat, my my.

His looked like skin like smooth wood and it even looked better when the lights bounced off his skin showing how smooth it was. He had his hair cut short and a beard coming in. His face was chiseled to sharp perfection and I wouldn't mind if he cut me with it.

He wore a blue long-sleeve button-down with the top unbuttoned showing his chest with dress pants ending at his white trainers. if you didn't stare hard enough at him you wouldn't see how uncomfortable he was with the twitch of his legs.

When I looked back up to his face he was staring at me. His unwavering stare made me nervous.

Did he figure me out? I thought. He licks his lips and I smile seductively and winked.

I turned around knowing he was still watching me.

I channeled my inner Soca spirit and rolled my hips slowly to the beat of the song that seemed to be on repeat. I whine my body to face him, and he wasn't there anymore.

Finding others eyes on me I straighten up getting ready to leave until I felt someone behind me. I knew it was him, checkmate.

His dark hands slowly grabbed my hips as if teasing me which had my heart rate went through the roof. Intimacy was not something I invited to my house a lot so this was new. I smiled and started moving my hips to the music and he kept up with me. I sighed releasing all the tension in my body as I reached behind me tugged gently on his neck feeling the muscle that was there. He put his lips near my neck and blew lightly on my ear making me shudder.

'Get it together' I hissed to my self.

As we moved to our own beat he kept his face right there and he traced his lips on my neck. With him there I interlocked my hands around the back of his neck and making sure I add more oomph to my hips which made him groan lightly in my ear .

He gripped me closer and brought one his hand around my neck and kept one on my hip. We moved as one just more intense, the pace never changing as the song changed. From his neck, I run my hands down his body as much as I can reach as he runs his hands all over my body. When I didn't feel anything on him that can hurt me. I turn my body to face him while he let me take lead on this.

He still towered me when he kept his head bowed in the same position as his face in my neck as I ran my hands up his back feeling the power run through him. When I reached his lower back his head jerks up and he looks me in the eye and I smile shyly at him trying to distract him. His eyes were like reflective pennies and they made me even shyer. His eyes flashed in amusement making me blush more than I was.

He ran his eyes over my face taking in my appearance which distracted me from me realizing he found one of my friends in my belt loops.

The next thing I felt other than fire dancing on my skin was a cool metal piercing my skin the exposed skin on my back. Which made me aware that I have been disarmed, 6/7 left on me. I pulled back in alarm getting ready to run, but his firm hand on my back kept me in place. I froze.

" Aht Aht," I heard his deep accented voice murmured in my ear digging the knife more in my back "Keep still," He said firmly in my ear.

He kept us moving as I am frozen but still warm. He brings his hand from my back and softly cups the back of my neck intimately, touching my short locs that fell out of my pony. He pushes us closer together making us meld together and kept us moving.

I took my hands from around his back and pulled it up to his face from between us, discreetly grabbing another friend of mine from my pants loop. My hand reached his face making space between us looking at how our skin compliments each other. I craned my neck up to look and him only to see him watching our bodies dance. I let my eyes dance across his harsh features truly admiring him.

"He is so pretty, well I gotta do what I gotta do" I sighed in my head.

He pressed the knife more into my skin making me look somewhere else.

I press my body into him making him groan softly' pull that pull that dick out right now! ' I snickered in my head.

I moved my head around to look around for exits only to see his men watching us. Fear grabs my hand, but I pulled it back and decided what I am going to.

I looked back up at him and tiptoed while pulling slightly on his neck for his head to reach mine.

He finally looks at my eyes emotionless, breaking eye contact I focus on his lips and connect them slightly. I let them dance against each other out fully mending and I whispered to him softly looking up through my lashes, not happy I have to do this

" You should've let me go Marcus."

His head jerked up at me stating his government and giving me the right enough room to cut across his cheek. And that is what I did. Deep.

Whats scary is that he didn't even flinch, he just stood there and that's when I fell in love (el oh el). Grabbing my hips tightly making me flinch, he sighed closing his eyes. Eyes still closed hand holding me close he straightened up.

'Uh uhhh, gotta go gotta go gotta go right now' I thought in fear, while slightly turned on. I am ashamed in myself. El Oh El.

Instead of running I hesitated to see what was next.

Pause: Girl we are such dumbasses, what the fuck did you think he was gonna do, dance?!

Unpause

When he opened them up, his eyes brewing with anger that made my eyes widened and fear struck my center core.

I wish I never came all together. His eyes no longer the color of a penny but now pitch black with furry. I dropped my weight to the floor and sprung back up with my back facing him.

I looked back and saw that he was not even affected just standing and staring at me impassively. Not letting my fear show I let out a belly laugh at his face and fluttered my fingers bye and ran as fast as I can.

Sadly when I reached halfway to the exit of my choice his men came at me.

Sighing I ran pulling my knives out my bra and threw it piercing two in the neck and I watched as they fell.

'Unwanted causalities' Dominoes. Tio would be so proud.

I walked up to their bodies and retrieved my knives making sure I never lost sight of the hidden man in the corner with a gun.

Pretending I didn't see him get closer, I cocked my hip and started whistling the popeyes theme song. When he appeared infront of me, he threw a punch and dodge his fist. Side stepping him then jumping up onto his back wrapping my arms around his neck. I landed on my feet with my arms still around his neck and catapulted my body backward flipping them on the floor putting them in a headlock under me. I brandished my clean knife and slowly slit his throat from ear to ear, making a smiley face. Say cheese stink!

Feeling his blood stained my body, I drop him in disgust looked at my clothes and ran.

End of Flashback

--------

OKAY SO THATS CHAPTER TWO I TRIED TO GET TO THE NEXT POINT BUT I FOCUSED ON THEIR FIRST MEETING BUT WILL GET MORE INTO IT LATER ON. 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 21.9K 32
What if one night, you gave everything you had to one man? Heart, body and soul. And what if that man just so happened to be Adriano Russo? The most...
128K 5.4K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
401 22 18
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

937 115 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...