CLICHÉD

Por klliknow

Y/n just wanted to have her KDrama moment at the school rooftop and cry her heart out after a barely passing... Más

CLICHÉD
C-0
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-10
C-11
C-12
C-13
C-14
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26
C-27
C-28
C-29
C-30
C-31
C-32
C-33
C-34
C-35
C-36
C-37
C-38
C-39
C-40
C-41
C-42
C-43
C-44
C-45
C-46
C-47
C-48
C-49
C-50
C-51
C-52
C-53
C-54
C-55
C-56
C-57
C-58
C-59
C-60
Clichéd

C-15

5.7K 218 364
Por klliknow

C-15

"I think I need to pee."

Minho stops walking and glares at me.

"Really?" he asks sarcastically and I pout in response.

"Do they really want to meet me?" I ask him. He didn't answer and just pulls me with him.

Today, Minho will introduce me to his friends. Ironic because he still doesn't want to be friends with me. We've already shared a couple of good and bad memories but we're not friends yet.

We reached the rooftop and waited for the others to come. I keep walking back and forth in an attempt to calm my nerves but Minho kicked me instead.

"What was that for?"

"Stop it, you're making me dizzy."

I'm really nervous so I still keep walking back and forth. Minho must've had enough of it that's why he puts his hands on my shoulders to steady me. I look up at him anxiously and he sighs.

"Hey."

"Hmm?"

"It's fine if you don't want to meet them, I wont force you into something you don't want to do." He looks away as he said those and that's when I noticed that he's just as antsy as I am.

"Alright then..." I said but I immediately regret it because he looks so disappointed.

Lee Minho, when did you learn how to show your emotions?

"I'm kidding! I'd love to meet them but I'm just so nervous." I giggle. "I got you, didn't I?"

"Shut up." He groans and covers his face.

"You looked funny!" I laugh.

"Tsk. Stop it." He glares.

I do a zipping motion on my lips even though I'm still laughing. Minho just shakes his head at my amusement. We sat down after I overcome my nervousness and stare at the sky whilst waiting for his friends to come.

"I only realised this... Why do you go here at the rooftop when you're afraid of heights?"

"Why do you go here at the rooftop when I can just push you off so easily?"

I pout at his response. "Fine, I promise I won't mention it again."

He smirks. "Good girl."

We both looked back up at the sky. It's so clear and refreshing. I hope meeting his friends would turn out as pretty.

"You know, the rooftop-" I raise my hands in surrender when he whips his head to me so fast and glare so hard. "No, I wasn't talking about that!"

"Tsk." I giggle as he squints his eyes even more.

"I was gonna say the rooftop's the perfect place for stargazing." I smile when he finally stops glaring at me. "I've always wanted to do that, but you can't really see the stars in the city. It's also really cold at night... and I don't have close friends to do it with."

"We can actually stargaze at daylight because the Sun is a star," he says.

"I know, I'm not that clueless," I say but still stare at it, making me dizzy after a while.

"See?" He smirks. "You're so gullible, no wonder why we're not compatible."

"But we just stargazed together... Does that mean we're friends now?"

"Nice try." He flicks my forehead.

"You're introducing me to your friends but we're not friends yet. What do I have to do?"

"For the record, they pestered the hell out of me to meet you and nothing, I just don't want you as a friend."

"That's harsh..." I look down so he won't see how my eyes dampen a bit. I don't want to spoil the mood, but I can't help getting sad.

"Y/n?" he asks but I didn't look at him. He peers at my face and suddenly laughs.

"What's so funny?"

"See, this is why we can't be friends. You're too soft, I might break you."

I frown. "Soft things don't break!"

He sighs. "Whatever you want."

"I want us to be friends."

"When did you get so bold?"

"When will you stop rejecting me?"

He looks at me seriously. "Do you remember that day at the lockers?"

I nod. "When you fought those thugs? Yes, I do."

"Aren't you afraid that'll happen again? That's what you're signing up for if we ever become friends."

"No, it's not!" I shake my head.

"What do you mean?" He frowns.

"It's you who I want to be friends with, not those thugs. Besides, it's not your fault that they wanted to cause trouble, you even refused to fight back at first. See? You're not a bad person, you're someone worthy of being a friend."

He pressed his lips into a thin line. "You don't really know me. What if I'm dangerous, huh?"

"Can't I decide that for myself? Please?"

He looks away. "Forget it."

I bite my lower lip and try to rack my brain for anything that can convince him. I can feel the tears of frustration in the corner of my eyes as I can't think of any more reasons, but then I suddenly remember something he said.

"You said I was hopeless last time."

"You still are," he teases.

"B-But you also said I should try being a-" I blush and take a deep breath. "...a good girl. Y-You said you'll see!"

"What?" His voice wavers in recognition.

"Remember what you said earlier when I promised I won't talk about your fear of- no, I mean your greatest dislike anymore?" I explain to him as if I just made a scientific breakthrough.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shakes his head.

"Oh..." My excitement vanished as my last ray of hope dwindles. My shoulders slump in defeat. "You don't?"

He sighs and finally turns to me. "Fine, what did I say?"

"You said I was a good girl..." I look up at him with misty eyes. "Please, Minho?" I meekly grab the hem of his shirt and tug on it a little.

Minho's breath hitched as he stares at my face, then he immediately covers his lower face with the back of his hand and looks away. His ears turn red and I can see his Adam's apple bobbing as he gulp.

I tilt my head and tug on his shirt again. "Please?"

He suddenly put his hand over my face, pushing me off gently as he let out a shaky breath. "...Fine."

I blink at his response and peaks through his fingers. "Sure?"

"Sure." He nods halfheartedly. "Just stop looking at me like that. You look like a rain-soaked kitten, it's disturbing."

"Finally!"

I beam and smile widely, hugging him out of joy. The contact made us lose our balance and before we know it, we already landed on the floor with him on top of me and my arms wrapped around his neck. My eyes are wide as I look at Minho's face who's just as shocked as I am. He's supporting his body with one hand while he used the other to shield my head from the concrete.

Before we can even process what happened, the door opens.

"We brought foo- fooking hell?!"

Minho pulls me up and we somehow end up five feet apart, both standing as straight as a pole as if we were caught committing a crime.

"Yoh, keep the school PG. You could've just borrowed my car, the backseat's available," the smaller one in all black says.

"And I thought this is the holy land of education," the blond guy adds.

Minho clears his throat before speaking. "Calm down, we just hugged."

"Let the girl speak for herself," the blond guy says and squints suspiciously.

"It's not what you think!"

"The fvck?" Minho glares at the two.

"I'm just messing with you." Blond guy chuckles.

We all took our seats in a circle and I sit as close as possible to Minho. I eye the two guys in front of me and the one with blond hair smiles. I didn't even dare to look at the one in all black because of his dark aura.

"Hello?" I awkwardly greet them.

"Are you nervous?" the blond boy asks.

I nod shyly.

"Are we that intimidating?" the one in all black asks this time in which I also nod as an answer.

They look at each other and crack a smile.

"I'm Bang Chan," the blond guy introduces himself and points to his companion. "That's Seo Changbin."

I frown at the familiar name and look at Minho for confirmation. He nods and my lips parted in shock as I look at his friends.

"Seo Inc., the biggest shareholder of Pupcat High, this school?"

"That's my dad but yeah." He chuckles. "Keeps Minho-hyung out of trouble. Wonder how he got transferred to the top class with his failing grades?"

Minho throws a bottled water at him. "My grades aren't failing, they're just average. Know the difference, will you?"

"I didn't know he'd be able to pull up his grades in months so we're all shocked when he actually did get into the top class," Chan teases.

I giggle at their childish banter. The rumours were not entirely wrong because Minho does have a connection, but not to manipulate his grades. He's also not wrong when he told me that his friends are dorks.

"I thought your name was Chris?"

Chan chuckles. "And I thought you're Minho's girl."

I feel my cheeks heat up. "No..."

"Is that so? Shall I call you baby girl now?" He smirks.

"W-What?" I look at him wide-eyed.

"Bang Chan," Minho warns coldly. "Her name's Moon Y/n, stick with it."

"I know, chill! Don't look at me like you're about to kill." He laughs and Minho just rolls his eyes. "Y/n it is then-"

Chan abruptly stopped laughing and did a double take after realising what Minho said. He and Changbin look at each other before looking back at me.

"Wait... You're not-"

"No," Minho replies impassively.

"We were so excited because we thought she's-"

"No, she isn't," Minho cuts him off. "It's pretty damn obvious, isn't it?"

Changbin's mouth forms into an o-shape and looks at Minho sympathetically. They seem to be conversing through telepathy as Minho shakes his head whilst the other two sigh.

"Is something wrong with my name?"

"We just thought you were someone else," Changbin answers.

"Who-"

"Oh, it's nothing." Chan waves dismissively. "Shall we eat now?"

"But- hm!" I frown at Minho when he shoves a fry in my mouth.

"Just eat and be done with it." He smirks.

Even though I'm still confused, I just let it off and we start eating the lunch they bought. It's not long before my shyness dies down and we're able to talk to each other about the basics.

I found out that Chan is from Australia that's why he's also called Chris and he's already in college majoring in music. Even though they basically own this school, Changbin studies in a different school to avoid being called a nepo-baby, in his words.

I start to clean up after we're done eating but Minho immediately stops me.

"Why?"

"That's Changbin's duty as the youngest," he says and pulls me back.

"But she's the youngest in the four of us today!"

"Where are your manners, Changbin? You can't just make her clean after our mess," Chan reminds him.

"Why is it always me?" Changbin whines but does it anyway.

We all laugh as we watch him clean up halfheartedly.

I just met them but I already feel comfortable with their presence. They don't look like gangsters one bit and I feel bad for judging them so easily. Chan is very friendly and Changbin is not really scary, they just look intimidating because they wear all black outfits.

"Life is so unfair..." Changbin groans as he finally finished throwing the rubbish in the bin.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.2K 1.6K 10
we grew up together, but our paths are meant to be apart from each other.
609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
58.7K 2K 17
I'd rather cry instead of letting you cry I want to be hurt rather than letting you be hurt I don't want you to get hurt ever again Even if it means...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...