Clumsy Is My Middle Name!!! (...

By Enticing_Romantic

#20 in LOVER (15.01.19) This is the sequel to "Clumsy Is My Middle Name!!!" Do read the first book. It is pos... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
14-Someone's Being Naughty.
15-This Time, I Won't Be Late.
16-That's What I Don't Have!
17-Whatever You Say, Wifey.
18-I Like The Sound Of It.
19-The Wedding Is On!
20-Dream Come True
21-Hold Yourself Up
22-What Are You Doing Here?
23-You Are Not Grace Duncan.
24-You Are A Lieberman.
25-What Is So Special To Save Me?
26-Baby Shower
27-I Missed You
28-Feel The Kick.
29-My Water Broke!
30-I Won't Let You Down
31-You Have To Fight!
32-The End.
Epilogue
Other Books

Chapter Six

5.9K 289 13
By Enticing_Romantic

Chapter Six - Being Named As Jealous.

-----

GRACE'S POV

I woke up in the morning with my new regular routine, that was puking my life out in the toilet. I need to visit up a gynecologist before I die puking my guts out. I showered and got out of the bathroom to see Alex waking up and I walked to him.

"Hey, morning, baby," I muttered as I sat upon him and he smiled and kissed my forehead and pecked my lips.

"Morning, sweetheart." He muttered and then gave me a weird look.

"I heard you in the washroom, were you puking again?" He eyed me and coughed almost feeling caught.

"Yes, I was." He gave me a glare that almost melted my insides. His glares weren't scaring me anymore, it just made me want him, and his raspy voice wasn't doing any good, right now.

"What was in the report, Ace?" He asked me, and I smiled at him, trying to act natural.

"I had a stomach bug. It's going now, though. I'll be puking for a while, it's like excreting the bug, through the mouth." I pouted and hugged him, trying to hide my lie.

"Aww, my angel is suffering, and I really can't see it." He caressed my back and I sighed, as I pulled out slowly caressing his face with my thumb.

It's gonna last a long while, supposedly nine months.

"It's okay. I'll get fine, if you treat me pastry and ice-cream, right now." I winked at him and he chuckled.

"Good then, I'll take you out for breakfast. I'll get ready, you inform Dory about it." I nodded excited and pecked him before immediately rushing out to tell Dory about it.

Talk about hormones.

-----

"So, what's with the face? I thought you'd be happy if I take you out for breakfast." Alex muttered.

We had entered a small café near the office, so we could go back to the office soon, as Alex had a meeting to attend. The place looked good, and I was really until I found all the women here almost eye-raping my boyfriend.

"Yes, I am happy, very happy and I couldn't be anymore happier to find all the women all here eating you with their eyes!" I almost snapped at him and instead of anything, he started laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do I smell little burning in the air?" He teased me, and I wanted to punch him so bad.

"Yes, I am jealous, a lot! Is that wrong?!" I asked him, looking furious. My hormones were getting the extreme out of me.

"No, it makes me feel happy right now." A sudden plan on my mind and knew what I had to do.

"Alex, I want you to give me a passionate kiss, right now. Remind them who do you belong to." I said and smirked at him and he had a big smirk of his own. He came closer to me.

"I never want to miss an opportunity to kiss you." He winked as he kissed me passionately. Even for making others jealous, I was feeling hot. He bit my lip and I was almost over the moon. We immediately pulled out and I was breathless.

"Does that tell you that I belong to you?" He asked, referring to the passionate kiss we just had. I had blush on my cheeks.

"Yes, it does, thank you," I said, and he let out a nice laugh. He was just the perfect gorgeous guy and his laugh had to attract more women.

"Now why is your face like that?" He said, looking at my very bitter face at the moment.

"Kiss me, again," I said, and he laughed but gave me another heart-melting kiss.

-----

"We are not going anywhere with you looking like that. We could only go to places that say women are not allowed inside!" I yelled at him and he couldn't stop his big gorgeous smile on his face.

"Ace, if women are not allowed, how will you enter?" He asked me, and I just gave him a poker face.

"You're a big businessman, pull some strings, slacker!" I said, and he burst out laughing. I just stomp my feet like a little kid and walk inside his cabin. Tears formed in my eyes and I wouldn't know why.

"Why are you crying, baby?" He asked me, and I just sobbed more.

"Because you...you won't understand! All the ladies eye-raping you like that makes me jealous. You're my boyfriend! Mine!" I yelled and then went back to sobbing. He came and hugged me tightly and tried to soothe me down.

"Okay, baby, I'm sorry. Next time, I'll hide my face, okay?" He said, and I immediately looked up. I sniffled, and he gave me tissues.

"Really?" I asked him, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Really." He promised, and I smiled.

"I knew you were the best," I said hugging him again and this time smiling because I made him understand how it felt to see him being gawked by other women.

-----

"Alex, what are the chances of you coming home with me, today?" I asked him, because Martin couldn't stop but bug me to go and spend some time with him.

"Hmm...very narrow, almost negligible." He said with a pout and I sighed.

"Fine."

"Why ask, though?" He asked as he kept reading his file.

"Because of your dumb brother. He wouldn't let me go without taking me out on a date. He wants to spend quality time with his best friend, that is me." I pointed at me with a big smile, it almost was like a taunting smile on my face. Alex laughed.

"Glad you find me amusing." I taunted and went to him and sat on his lap.

"I do. Thank you for being the best, all the time." He commented, and I shook my head with a smile.

"Well, I gotta go. Martin must be downstairs. I'll be back soon." I pecked him, and he nodded.

"Where must my brother take you out on your 'date', then?" He purposely air-quoted 'date' and I laughed.

"Probably a club. He's always up for drinks at expensive places." I said and laughed.

"A new habit I get to know." He taunted, and I laughed. I hit his head and he looked at me shocked.

"See ya!" I said immediately as I rushed but I didn't fail to hear his last words.

"I'll see that I'll return your hit." I just got downstairs laughing.

-----

"Martin, always up for a Martini, that's the reason I named you, 'Martini'," I said and chuckled.

"You know me, babe!" He yelled as we both entered the club. It was a little crowded, but Martin managed to book us the VIP lounge. His friend owned this placed and I was glad for the choice of his friends.

"Well, why the celebrations?" I asked Martin because seeing him, I could tell he was in a very joyous mood.

"You really know me very well. I decided to propose to Danielle. I'm looking forward to Christmas eve." He said, and I immediately hugged him.

"I'm so happy. Oh, my gosh! That's the best news!" I had tears because of the good news. I pulled out the tissue and wiped my tears, wondering if Alex would ever think of proposing to me.

"My dear, are you crying, why?" Martin asked me, and I just sobbed.

"I'm just so happy right now, for you and Elle. Also, I wondering if Alex will ever propose me." He chuckled and hugged me. I wiped away my tears and sniffled.

"It's a loss for him if he won't. Now, calm down. It's time to smile and celebrate! Whoo!" He yelled, and a waiter placed two trays filled with six shots, each.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"Tequila, baby." He answered. My hand reached out to pick up a glass when I immediately remembered something.

"Martin, I'm not in the mood for drinks," I muttered as I retracted my hand back. Martin pouted.

"What? No! One glass won't hurt, Gracey." He insisted, and I denied it immediately.

"Come on, for me." I shook my head. He tried to put one glass to my mouth, but I pushed his hand away making the glass shatter into pieces.

"I can't drink, I'm pregnant!" I yelled loudly at him and he smirked.

"I knew that you were hiding something. I knew it. I had to get it out of your mouth." He said, and I hit him, again and again.

"Why would you do that? Did you know I was pregnant?" I asked him shocked.

"I had a hunch, that's why. Dory has a hunch, too. Alex must be too blind to not notice your behavioral change, but I'm your best friend, I saw it." He said, and I sighed, feeling a little sad.

"And those are water shots. I would never let any harm come to you." He said as he cupped my cheeks, making me look at him. I nodded.

"Martin, Alex doesn't know. He doesn't want a baby, right now." I muttered to him and he laughed.

"He must be a real idiot to not want to have a baby with you. You'd be an amazing mother. You should tell him, then keep a secret." I nodded, and he hugged me.

Another waiter came in and with the other two pairs of glasses.

"Now, what is this? I've already told you the truth." I said and teased him.

"This is shots for me and non-alcoholic wine for you." He presented and gulped down his shots while I drank my wine, slowly.

"It's a matter of nine months until I'll beat you up for shots bet, again." I teased him and sipped on my wine.

"In nine months, I can practice and become a pro." He retorted and we both laughed.

-----

"Martin, you're wasted, let's get home. It's late, already." I muttered as I tried to get him to stop drinking.

"My babe's now got curfew and responsibilities." He slurred, and I mentally slapped my forehead and cursed my bladder for bursting in the wrong time and me leaving this a*shole of a best friend for five minutes and he decides to get drunk as a retard.

"Yep, this is a serious responsibility and I'm very tired," I said and pouted at him. He surrendered, and I smiled.

"Okay, let's go."

We both walked out of the club to where his car was parked. I was driving because Martin could pass out at any moment. I pulled the keys out of his hand, as I helped him inside the passengers' seat.

I suddenly felt something poke on my arm. My clear head was suddenly clouded by dizziness and everything blurred.

"Martin," I whispered trying to hold onto him, but I was failing miserably. I finally felt myself being held by someone and I looked up to see an unknown.

"Good night, sweet pie." He muttered, and I fell into darkness.

-----

ALEX'S POV

"I'm home!" I yelled as I entered the house, feeling every ounce of tiredness hit me. Dory came rushing to me and smiled looking for someone behind me.

"No, she isn't with me," I muttered before she even asked the question.

"Why? Where is she?" She asked looking worried and I shook my head.

"She is out with Martin, on their date." I teased, and she laughed.

"I'll go freshened up and get me food, until then." She nodded, and I went to my room.

-----

"Dory, I'll be in my study until she is home," I muttered as I finished having dinner. She nodded.

"I'll get you some coffee and join you up. I feel worried if any member is not home." I smiled but my insides were churning with worry. I called her, and she said she was fine and about to come home, which made me calm down a little.

I sat in the study reading up file. I opened the drawer and removed the file. I opened the file and looked up to Dory who just got the cup of coffee. She set it on the table and joined me. Unfortunately, the glass of water fell due to Dory's hand, landing on the file, sending it flying in the air, and me standing up quickly.

"Oh, God!" I yelled, and Dory immediately rushed to wiping up the liquid. Luckily, not much was kept on the table.

"I'm so sorry. I just feel a little worried. Grace isn't home yet, and I feel very distressed." She said, and I felt the same way. I picked up the file but noticed an envelope fallen on the ground.

"What envelope is this?" I asked and Dory gave me a look and then took the envelope.

"This is Grace's reports, from the hospital." She muttered and I nodded. I hadn't seen it, better to see what has really gotten her and what kind of bug this was.

I opened the report and read it while Dory was sitting on the couch, drinking her coffee. I shook my head, she was really a mother to Grace. I was glad to see the concern in Dory's eyes for Grace.

I continued reading until two words hit me.

Pregnant - Positive

A/N - I know, I know, I'm evil. Well, the next part should be continued in the next chapter...Ha Ha Ha Ha. Well, that's the sound of evil Santa.

😂😂

Okay, so how was the chapter? Do you like how the way it turns?

So, thank you loads for 100 reads on the previous chapter and crossing 1K+ reads already on the book.

These goals couldn't have been accomplished without you guys. So, I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

So, as it is the end of an amazing year, I'd like to give you guys your present, EARLY UPDATE! YAY!

Also, don't be sad for this end, there's a new beginning that will come into your life guys. And I wish you all remember the times of this year and cherish the upcoming year with great delights.

I wish you all guys a very prosperous HAPPY NEW YEAR! May all your wishes come true.

My new year's resolution is to be as active as possible, make good decisions, spent a little less money, and of course, proper update for you guys with interesting content.

Do comment on your new year's resolution, please.

So, first time, in 2019, with love,
Nia❤️, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 78.1K 51
[ Previously named---> 'Destined Together' ] "Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I s...
348 31 9
Edit: Hi, this is more present day Elle. Not the past Elle that wrote this. I would like to thank you for reading, however I must warn you. I reread...
31K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
1.5M 50.6K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...