My Daddy's Bestfriend (Michae...

By theemrsjackson

ยกJust Read It! Highest ranking: #2 in michaeljackson #1 in christucker #7 in pop More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
โ–ซโ™ฆโ–ซ C A S T โ–ซโ™ฆโ–ซ
010
011; guns & roses
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024

013

1.4K 43 44
By theemrsjackson

ALANA
F I L E S

I can't believe that I'm pregnant. This is crazy! How could this be? I don't even remember sleeping with anyone...last weekend! Omg! Last weekend.

I begin to think about the party and how I had woken up in Prince's bed, unclothed, with a pounding headache.

"I can not believe this!" I scream while entering my small but modern apartment.

I put my keys on the small coffee table in my front room. I don't know if I should tell him or just keep it to myself. After all, he does have a wife and I know she wouldn't be too happy with hearing this news. But, I do want him to be in this child's life because I don't have enough money to do it all by myself.

I walk, slowly, over to the phone and pick it up, calling Princes home. It ring twice before, just like I had dreaded, a female answered the phone. "Hello." She says softly into the phone.

"Hi uh is Prince home?" I ask softly, fiddling with the phone cord.

"May I ask who wants to know?" She asks curiously.

"Uh, I'm a distance relative, Shelia." I lie but what am I suppose to do?I am not about to tell the poor lady that her husband cheated on her with me recently at a party.

"He's never mentioned a Sheila to me. Prince?" She calls for her husband and I begin to get nervous. "Someone's on the phone for you." I'm guessing he said who because she replied, "I don't know, one of your close relatives..Shelia?" She says and I hear the phone being handed over.

"Hello?" I hear Princes smooth voice through the phone.

"Prince? It's Alana, the girl from the party a few days back." I tell him.

He chuckles smoothly, "Ohh," he drags, "calling back for more, I see. Look I can't-" He begins but I instantly cut him off.

"Prince, I'm pregnant." I state making him shut up. The line goes dead for a few minutes.

"Hello? Prince?" I call and I hear him let out a very shaky voice.

"You're pregnant?" He asks as if he's trying to make sure.

"Yes, Prince, I'm pregnant and before you ask, yes it is indeed yours." I tell him.

"Are you sure that you're pregnant?" He asks me.

"Yes, I'm positive, I went to the doctor earlier with some friends and got checked. They drew blood and took a urine test. They both came back positive." I tell him.

"So, do you want to meet up for lunch? So we can discuss the situation?" He asks me and I nod as if he could see me.

"Yes, that would be awesome." I tell him.

"Alright, I'll see you Friday at seven in the morning. Is that fine?" He asks me.

I'm meeting up with Michael and Cari later that day and maybe I could tell them the situation I'm in.

"That's perfect! I'll see you then." I tell him, smiling.

"Alright, meet me at Shés Café near the bowling alley." He tells me.

"Okay, bye." I tell him before hanging up the telephone.

I sigh and go back over to the couch, sitting down. Friday is in two days.

CHRIS
T U C K E R

I laugh as I look over at Leigh, "You're still funny, girl!" I exclaim.

I have a break from shooting this movie and I decided to spend some time with Leigh before we surprise Cari with a visit.

"And I still don't try to be." She jokes and I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"I really missed you when you left." I tell her looking into her eyes.

"I missed you too. I had to clear my mind though. When you cheated on me it hurt me but I loved you, I still do but it just wouldn't work." She says and I move closer to her face.

"How do you know?" I ask her, making her look down and blush.

"It's common sense, I don't wanna be hurt and in order for that not to happen....I wasn't gonna take you back." She tells me.

"How did you know if I was gunna hurt you or not?" I ask her.

"I didn't-" She begins to say and I cut her off with a passionate kiss.

"Exactly," I say when we pulled away, "And km here to tell you now, I would never hurt you again." I tell her and she sighs and kisses my lips again.

"I love you, Chris but I have Sean and I...I love him too." She tells me.

I shake my head, "He'll never love you the way I love you, girl." I tell her.

She sighs, "I....I should go." She tells me before getting up and walking away.

I watch her walk away from me, "I love you, girl and I'm gunna have you." I say.

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

I'm sitting in the studio writing music and I begin to think about how I wanna write a song for Cari. It could probably be on the next album.

I begin to think before writing a couple of lyrics;

Tell the angels, no I don't wanna leave my baby alone
I don't want nobody else to hold you
That's a chance I'll take
Baby I'll stay, heaven can wait
No, if the angels took me from this earth
I would tell them bring me back to her
It's a chance I'll take
Baby I'll stay, heaven can wait

As I begin to think about more lyrics, Cari walks in with a huge smile on her face: I smile brightly.

God, She's gorgeous.

"Why are you smiling so?" I ask her softly as she sits down on my lap.

"Because every time I see you, joy fills my veins and soul. My heart swells when you smile and talk. Your eyes are so big, brown, and beautiful. I just love you so much, Michael. I can not see myself with anyone other than you." She tells me making me blush extremely hard.

"Oh," I giggle, "My face, it feels as if it's on...fire." I mumble making her giggle a little.

She rubs my cheek, "I love you, Michael Joseph." She tells me.

"I love you most, Cari Marie." I tell her before leaning in to kiss her lips deeply.

She straddles my lap, continuing to kiss me. I soon lower my kisses to her neck, earning soft moans from her. She runs her small hands through my curls.

She hums before moving away, "Finish brainstorming, you genius." She tells me before standing up, pecking my forehead and walking towards the door.

"You'll regret leaving me this way, Cari." I say and she giggles before walking out of the studio.

"Now, where was I?" I sigh looking over at the paper with the lyrics on them.

CHRISTIAN
C O M B S

"Is it done Elexis?" I ask her over the phone.

"Yes, I did it. Now when are you coming over?" She asks me seductively.

"Soon," I tell her hearing the front door unlock, "I'll talk to you later." I tell her before hanging the phone up.

I walk out of my bedroom and look over the banister to see my stepmom, Leigh-Anne. She's crying and putting some keys on the coffee table.

"Christian?" She calls for me.

I walk down the stairs, "Yes ma'am?" I say.

"Is your father home yet?" She asks me and I shake my head.

She nods, "Okay, I have someone for you to meet, Friday." She tells me and I nod going back up to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.2K 41
[COMPLETED ] [highest rank: #8 UNDER THE MICHAELJACKSON HASHTAG and #1 UNDER THE MJ HASHTAG] Millions of albums sold. 8 Grammys in one night. Michae...
3.1K 58 12
๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐: โŠฐโ€ขโฅ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐“๐‡ ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’•๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ร— ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐Ÿ’• "๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’‹๐’๐’Œ๐’†, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’...
156K 4.2K 61
After a one night stand, a normal everyday woman finds out that she's pregnant with the King of Pops baby. Choosing to keep it a secret, she raises t...
22.1K 381 12
This book isn't for the fainted hearted or kids that are under aged. This also for true mj fans and pervs. Viewer discretion is adivsied