007

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

The next morning I woke up, thinking about Cari. Her lips were so plump and soft. I just can't get enough.

I sit up in bed and think about what I'll do today. I decide to go to my dance studio and do a little dancing.

I get out of bed and stretch out while yawning, before walking towards the bathroom door. I do my personal hygiene and walk out of my bathroom- and bedroom; into the hallway.

I walk to Cari's room and open the door seeing her sleep. Earlier this morning Janet and Ky left. Dunk had a flight to catch.

I smile a little and close the door soflty. I turn around bumping into Calvin.

I frown, "What are you doing here?"

"I spent the night. I thought you knew?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"I didn't. Not to be rude but uh could you leave? I have somewhere to be in a while." I tell him making him nod.

"Okay, I'll put my shoes on and be gone. You have a really nice home, by the way." He tells me.

I smile a little, "Thank you,"

I watch him put his shoes on and after he gets done, he kisses Cari's forehead. He follows behind me as I lead him towards the door.

Before he walks out he turns around with a huge smile, "Man, thank you for being cool with me staying here! It was really nice," he tells me.

I give him a fake smile, "No problem,"

I watch him walk to his car before closing the door and walking into the kitchen. I greet Susan and watch her fry sausage.

"So, did you tell Cari about your feelings for her?" She asks randomly.

I clear my throat, "Well, I kinda expressed my feelings for her last night." I tell her and her eyebrow shoots up. I gasp, "No no no no, not that way. I kinda kissed her." I mumble the last part.

Susan nods slowly putting her attention back on the sausage, "If you get caught, I didn't know anything about this." She warns me.

I smack my lips, "What are we gunna get caught doing? I promise you its not gunna go that far."

She glances over at me, purses her lips and then a long "Mmmhmmm," comes from her mouth.

I groan, "I'll go get her up." I walk upstairs and towards Cari's room.

I put my hand on the doorknob and as soon as I'm about to twist it, the door pulls open; I'm pulled into a deep kiss.

My eyes widen and I immediately respond; kissing her back softly.

She pulls away breathing heavily, "Good morning,"

I chuckle and look down at her, "What the hell was that for?" I ask honestly surprised.

She shrugs, "I just kinda uh... I don't know."

"You're so beautiful when you're nervous." I tell her looking into her eyes.

She rolls her eyes and walks past me- outside the room. I chuckle and follow closely behind her.

Once I get into the kitchen I see Cari and Susan having a conversation.

I smile softly and take a seat at the table and listen to their giggles, coming from the kitchen.

Okay y'all! I'm so sorry for the short chapter I promise next chapter will be waaaaay longer. This is just a filler chapter. I wanted to update for you guys- and quickly.

Love you guys & gals.

Keep Moonwalkin'!

-MrsHuncho-