When Different Worlds Collide

By youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... More

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 10

10K 438 146
By youknowigotsauce

I laid in the bed unable to sleep because of the storm going on outside.

It was embarrassing that I was afraid of thunder and lightning like a child would.

I covered my head under the duvet as some sort of protection.

The loud rumble continued throughout the night.

I made up mind and went to see if Elijah could accommodate me in his room.

I knocked his room door twice before he opened the door, dressed down in his night attire.

"Were you sleeping?" I questioned.

"No, I was doing something. Why are you up?"

"I can't sleep, the thunder is scaring the shit out of me. Can I sleep with you please?"

"Yeah sure," he responds before stepping aside.

I hesitantly entered the room before closing the door behind me.

I stood awkwardly at the door looking around to see what sleeping arrangements he'll make.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want," He murmured.

She gave him the really face and he grinned.

Elijah was not modest at all he was just playing.

"You must really think I'm stupid. You would never try that hard to keep me out of your bed. Besides, I need you to protect me from the thunder."

He waved me over and I got comfortable on the padded bed.

Elijah spontaneously wrapped his arm around my waist before pulling me closer to him.

Elijah moved my hair from my neck to place light kisses downward. I closed my eyes, living in the moment as much as possible. I turned around to face him and study his face.

He tucked a twist that got loose behind my ear before locking his lips with mine, kissing me passionately.

He took it easy, but I knew he had so much pent up energy inside him, begging for the release he hasn't had in three months.

I caressed his cheek tenderly, enjoying my last moments with him.

I moaned when he sucked on my tongue and angled my head to deepen the kiss.

I broke from Elijah's lips to pull his shirt over his head.

"Baby, hold on, what are you doing?" He questioned sitting up to look at me.

"You must really think I'm stupid. I know exactly why we're here and why you pursued me in the first place. I'm ready to give you what you want," she said.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before they shot up to his hairline.

"You wanna have sex right now?" He asked still raising them in disbelief.

I nodded in response.

"Nah, something ain't right. Let me hear you say it," he said.

"Yes, I want to be with you."

"Are you sure? Once we do this, you can't take it back."

"I know that. I also know it's what you've been waiting for, so I'm giving you what you want, game over you win."

I felt like crying, I couldn't continue this any longer while my feelings grew stronger for him with every day that passes.

"This isn't a game to me. Trust me," he spoke like he meant it.

Then his lips found mine again.

He took off his T-shirt from my body and threw it mindlessly.

His eyes now a very dark brown as he worried his bottom lip between his teeth scanning my body. I wasn't nervous, I felt at ease whenever I was with him.

"You... are so gorgeous."

He advanced forward again pulling my lips back in lip lock with his.

His left hand held my face gently while his right hand is making its way towards my waist rubbing it soothingly.

He tugged one of her bra straps down her shoulder to kiss her collarbone up to her neck.

"Tell me to stop. I'm not a good man Alyssa."

I had to stop my voice from cracking, "I know, but you're not so bad either."

He pulled the back of my bra with one hand easily before sliding it off my shoulders and tossing it somewhere on the floor in the room.

Wasting no time he immediately latched one of my dark nipples in his mouth.

A cry left my mouth as I held his head in place, playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck as his greedy mouth latched on to the other nipple repeating his prior actions.

After having his fun with my breasts, he kisses from the valley between my breasts to the top of my belly button that he flicks his tongue around then kisses.

He went lower with his kisses as I panted above him.

He scrubbed his hand up and down his face, "Are you sure?" He questioned again.

"Ask me that one more time?" I dared him.

He gave me a sexy grin before he stuck his thumbs in the sides of my leggings and pulled it off me and tossed it away like all the other articles of clothing I wore.

He stared at me in awe again with my top half bare and my bottom half covered by sexy white lace panties.

I'm going to miss him, when he fucks me and I leave, we'll never see each other again.

"Spread your legs for me," he commands and I obey.

He slid down my body and settled between my legs, aligning his face with my soaking center. My thighs trembled in excitement as his lips neared me.

He kissed between my thighs, biting and nipping at the skin.

His tongue darted out to lick a long strip going up my right thigh to my throbbing center, then he rubbed his nose up and down causing my hips to lift from the bed.

He pushes me back down immediately and holds me in place.

He looks up at me as he hooks his thumb in my panties to see if there was any change in my demeanor.

"I'm sorry that I can't be what you want."

"Me too," I replied honestly.

He slid the lacy material down my legs and I whimpered at the lost of coverage.

I bit my lip in impatience, anticipating his next move.

"Has anyone ever done this to you before?" he asked rubbing my thighs soothingly.

I shook my head in response.

"It's gonna be great," he said confidently. "Do you trust me?"

"I do."

"Open up, let me see you." He commanded tapping my knees, and I opened my legs shyly.

"You're so wet and tight," he said taking her speech away when he plunged a single digit in.

My back arched from the bed and my toes curled into the sheets.

"Elijah please."

"Please what?"

"You're a horrible person."

"More than you can even imagine," he mumbled.

If I wasn't listening keenly, I probably wouldn't have heard him.

He settled himself between my legs angling his face with my core.

He spread my wetness with his fingers and started blowing air on me before he took one long and agonizing lick.

The feeling that coursed to me was incomparable to anything I've ever felt before.

I clutched his hair immediately with one hand while the other clutched the sheets beside me.

He sucked and used his tongue to trace my bud that thumped in excitement.

I bit my lip trying to keep most of the moans in.

My eyes rolled back when he did it again and I couldn't believe that something could feel so good.

He  pushed his tongue in and out before returning to the spot that deserved his attention the most.

My body shook from the waves of pleasure that journeyed through me as I finished.

Elijah smiled with delight then he brushed my hair away from my face. 

"Do you still want to have sex?"

I groaned so loud in annoyance causing Elijah to laugh.

"Alright, I get it," he answered before he took the condom from his night table drawer.

"Can I put it on?"

"Let me show you."

"I know how," I assured him playfully.

I grabbed his member causing a strangled groan to slip from his lips, then I rolled it on.

He gently pushed me to lay back before he started kissing me again.

"I can't wait another second to be inside of you."

He covered my mouth before carefully and slowly slipping inside of me.

I gasped from the suddenness of his actions, while he breathed through his nose sharply.

"Relax for me or else it's going to hurt a lot."

"I'm trying," I replied with tears gathered at the corners of my eyes.

Elijah tilted my head and kissed me, successfully releasing the tension from my body.

He pulled out and tried again and I didn't even squirm. He slipped out and slipped in, this time fully entering.

I moaned from the uneasiness and light stinging I felt every time he thrusted in me.

"Are you okay?" He questioned and I nodded through my slight discomfort.

I wrapped my legs around his waist bringing him closer and at a deeper angle.

This is the first and last time I'll have him because after this he'll never want to see me again.

He occasionally whispered dirty things in my ear that were bound to make me let go.

I looked up into his eyes and there was something there that I couldn't decipher.

His thrusts were picking up now as he stared at me.

"I'm close, don't stop."

"I'm not gonna."

He snatched my face up to look at him and I cried out as I came.

When he finished he collapsed beside me to on the bed heavily breathing.

He removed the condom knotting it then disposing of it.

He looked over at me in appreciation whilst running his hands along the anatomy of my body.

He twisted my nipple between his fingers as he appeared to be in deep thought.

"Do you feel as good as I feel?"

"Yeah I do."

It was official. Elijah Rossini has me totally smitten for him.

"Can you hold me?"

He looked at me weirdly, "What?"

I didn't answer I just went closer to him and rested my head on his chest. His body was tense at first before slowly he relaxed.

Soon his breathing was deeper suggesting that he had fallen asleep. The movements of his chest lulled me to sleep sometime later.

_________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.7K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...
1.8M 61.1K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
39.1K 1K 11
𝒘𝒍𝒘 • 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙭𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙘 • 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒙𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 When mistaken for someone else, Saanvi is kidnapped. She almost felt relieved to know it was a mistake...
53.5K 832 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...