Journey Of His Majesty's Unpr...

By iomiko

MC: You're Sick!, who wants to be your wife! ML: You are..wife, you can't run away from zhen. we are bound to... More

the beginning of a journey
1:1
1:2
1:3
Voting Pole
1:4
1:5
1:6
1:7
1:8
1:10
1:11
1:12
1:13
1:14
1:15
16
17
~_~
/\>-</\
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
_____

1:9

10.1K 420 29
By iomiko

**A certain someone sneezed ***** 'someone must have been talking about me. Mah— Qiu Long you muck! Just you wait!'**

"Eh, my wife is noble, loving and a great mother to my children—"

"But not to you is it?"

'aiyoo... why does this person have to always rub salt into the wound?'

The three men looked at their father and thought 'another one, not fearing father eh? Muqin should meet this person!'

The eldest made coughing sounds to direct his father's attention.

"Oh right, Master. These three are my sons. The Youngest, Qiu Zhong. The second youngest, Qiu Ling and the eldest, Qiu Jingyun. The three of them are the guards who are tasks as the head palace guards but somehow they are looking for us."

"Fuqin and His Highness should not detour anymore. News of His Highness arrival to our world is spread around by the rival factions. The people behind it may want to incur anxiety among the public and may even try to plan something against his Highness."

"Good. With the three of you taking the command, it would have vexed the traitors in the place. You should stay vigilant as always, keep your mother and younger siblings safe."

"Understood, Fuqin/dad!" the three brothers agreed at once.

Knowing that they have no more time to wander about "Can't we stroll around for a little bit? I still didn't have a look at the place yet. I could at least try and eat this place's foods no? In fact! I'm also hungry!"

He almost forgot his hunger when they came in contact with Qiu Long's sons, so taking advantage of the time, he insisted to feed his growling stomach.

"Oh and buy some of those delicious looking candies!" the candied apple coated in red made ones mouth to water. Without any further ado, he took the biggest candy apple and bit into it without minding the wide eyed people.

"Young master—"

"Ahh Your Higness...." Qiu Zhong tried to stop Wei Ren but the latter is faster. He can only resigned himself in paying the candy vendor. Paying three worth of candies which Wei Ren took delightfully then walked in front.

"Yummm....it's been a while. I didn't know these candies appeared here huh? Someone have a good brain..."

Both father and sons only listened to the person in front who continued eating the candies until they arrived at Yang Lai Feng Restaurant. The three sons chose the best place for dining, the balcony would give a good ambiance and view outside for people so they chose to go to the second floor of the restaurant.

"Fuqin should let us order since we know most of the dishes they serve."

Qiu Long nodded at his eldest son but stayed on guard since it's places like this which are more conspicuous and most of the nobles frequent to. He detected some people looking their way, especially to the dense person beside him who is absorbed in licking the stick of the leftover candy apple.

"uhm... Your Highness, won't you have toothache? eating too much sweets.." Qiu Ling couldn't keep shutting his mouth so he had to talk or else he will develop sore mouth.

"Hmm? Nope, sweets are good for the brain you know, if you don't eat sweets once in a while you will have your brain rot I tell you. Why? Do you want some? You can have the other leftover stick."

Wei Ren extended his arms, giving the leftover stick with tiny bits of apple skew but Qiu Ling smiled wryly and said "aiyah... Your Highness is too benevolent, I would like it if it could have been whole?"

"Chey...so choosy..."

"hehe" Qiu Ling now understood why his father is having a hard time bringing the human back to the Fu Xue palace.

The servants came into pairs, bringing good smelling dishes to their table. One lady servant saw Wei Ren and Qiu Long, immediately taking the chance to show her assets.

"It has been a while Qiu Brothers. I see that you brought a new company." The voluptuous looking lady fluttered her lashes and squeezed her body to Qiu Long. 

 *you're barking in the wrong tree girl!*

The other lady also took the chance to sit near  Wei Ren, taking the initiative to debone some of the fish dish into Wei Ren's plates. The latter thought it was the restaurants' service so he didn't mind it so much, just the few squeezing of the other person made him uncomfortable.

"Ladies, I think they are not the right person for you"

Qiu Ling knew the two women, the most lascivious ladies of the night just came down to flirt with the wrong people this time!

"ehhh? This young master has someone already? Ming Li would be much better than your wife~"

The servant lady—Ming Li, tried to give a kiss to Wei Ren puffed cheeks when a hand grabbed her hair from behind and throw her away from the second floor into the dirty ground outside of the restaurant. the force of the pull nearly separated the hair from the scalp, luckily it only caused minor bleeding on the said person.

The sight was too harsh. The men was also startled by the sudden outraged of some strange person. Although the servant lady was quite lascivious, it was also rude to grab a woman's hair much less being thrown out of the window like some dirt?

The father and sons stood up immediately to guard Wei Ren when the stranger talked in a familiar way which the four knew familiarly.

"Lowly beings should not try to touch what I own!" the stranger flicked his clothes sideways and looked down at the person who have no mind eating away to his heart's content. He sat down in the place of the servant lady that he threw out, then replaced the deboned fish in the other person's plate.

"Hey—!"

Wei Ren with his mouth full, glared at the rude person who took away his food. The other person just elegantly deboned the fish, smiling at the angry looking puffed Wei Ren.

"Eat carefully now"

"Your Maj—"

The four men tried to kowtow but the other person signaled the four to keep quiet.

Wei Ren spitefully chewed on the food on his mouth then fixed his gaze on the stranger.

"You! Why did you throw that fish?!" Wei Ren took a liking at the fish dish, glazed in tomato sauce and ginger brings a good feel into his mouth though the taste is lacking in spiciness, it was still good for hungry people. Well, as they say, beggars can't be choosers now could they?

"That dish was touched by a filthy hands of a lowly being. This great I is not kind enough to let My wife eat from a vile snake's serving hand!"

"What filthy hands? What Wife?!"

Having his appetite disturb by the stranger, he put his defense up for a fight. Wei Ren didn't care for the warning gazed the four other men in the table and grabbed hold of the stranger's collar. Qiu Long gave himself a face palm while the other three wide eyed the human's unbelievable guts.

"You creep! No men will call other men a wife!—"

The stranger held both of Wei Ren's hands and gave it a kiss, making the other four men to turn around and shooed the people away from the second floor.

"Shushss—We feel you should eat before you asks Us about anything. We shall answer everything you will asks of Us."

Wei Ren struggled to break free from the stranger's hold but it's strange enough that he can't even move his body.

The stranger took the liberty of their close body to feel the aura of the struggling person. The light energy given by the stranger gave a familiarity that Wei Ren couldn't fathom to understand, he felt like he had this feeling before.

He moved closer to have more energy from the stranger. The strange feeling made him feel light headed. Both of the stranger's hands are now circled around his waist while Wei Ren's head are closely leaned on the stranger's shoulder. 

"why....." yawning. The light energy pulled Wei Ren to sleepiness which his body gladly welcomed.

The stranger looked at the sleeping person and gave light feathered kisses on the unconscious person's forehead.

"Sigh.... This time We will make sure that no danger can come your way"

The stranger ordered the four men without taking a look at them. "Know what you must do" then disappeared into thin air.

Qiu Long know that the Emperor will definitely take interest on the human but he didn't expect  it that much. 

"aishhhh... His Majesty and His Highness made a good couple eh? His Highness seems to have more courage. The Empress Dowager may not like His Highness, knowing She is rooting for her niece to be the Emperor's Lifelong partner...."

"Careful brother, the walls have ears. One should know when to talk"

Qiu Ling scratched his head upon Qiu Zhong's words.

"Well, as much as I want to accompany you all, I don't like inflicting pain to women so—Bye!" Qiu Ling disappeared in an instance upon using the teleportation talisman given by his mother.

"aiyoo. Brother, Father. I think I should accompany Muqin in the manor" Qiu Zhong also could not think of giving harm to women so he escaped.

Qiu Long looked at his older son, hoping he will not escape from this predicament as well. "Don't worry, Fuqin. That woman deserves it. You should go to the palace, the trainee soldiers on our side kept disappearing."

Qiu Long understood what his son was talking about since three months ago, there are more new recruit soldiers disappearing once they entered the palace which caused a disturbance to the soldiers on the Emperor's side. Meaning there is an opposing faction who wants to take control on the number of soldiers. Qiu Long and His Majesty's subordinates didn't want to alarm the public and worry so the Emperor's hidden guards went to different places to recruit soldiers who they specifically trained which can be trusted and have potent talent.

But right now, Qiu Long wondered who did his oldest son have taken his sharp tongue and cruel personality? 'huhu even my oldest son thinks I'm incapable....'

"Son, your Muqin didn't gave me any teleportation talisman...could you give Fuqin one?"

Qiu Jingyun gloomily looked at his father and said "No, Muqin only gave me two which I used one from the other day looking for you. If I were to give you what I have left then Fuqin should also know what Muqin will do if he knows you let me handle the torture."

Qiu Jingyun also know that his mother is trying to get back at his father. Avoiding the responsibility of taking care of his younger children to take guarding as an alibi made his mother's wrath in maximum capacity.

"haha Muqin was just kidding, maybe—?"

Qiu Jingyun shrugged "maybe...or maybe not" then he jumped from the second floor, taking the slumped body of the servant lady from the ground. The bloody head made the onlookers to shrink away from the scene.

"Jingyun—"

Qiu Long called for his son but Qiu Jingyun disappeared into thin air along with the battered body of the servant lady.

"Gods. My wife, even my kids are cruel to me...sigh... it's hard being a father"

Qiu Long was about to jumped from the second floor when the restaurant slash innkeeper stopped him midway the balcony. *the family likes to eat and run haha!*

"ahhm master, the payment?"

The innkeeper brought the list of their orders.

"But we didn't finished the dishes?"

With the innkeeper's keen eyes, he knew that this person along with the ones before with him is not any ordinary people so he tried to extort money for the dishes.

"But master ordered the dishes and my servant was also taken away by one of your men—"

"How much?"

"Eh— that is one thousand two hundred and fifty renminbi."

Qiu Long took out the said amount from his aerial space and gave the inn keeper the bag of silver without even counting it.

'hmph! Rich people! Asking for the price but not counting any!'

The innkeeper was envious of the person.

"Hmm? Did you say something?

"No, no, no. this lowly servant is thankful for this master's benevolence!"

"Hmph!" Qiu Long went out, and followed hismasters to the palace.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
169K 1K 188
Mature content
23.6K 36 10
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄