MY CRUEL HUSBAND (J.J.K.) (...

By DAECHWITASUGA93

Being secretly married to someone are the worst thing on jiyoung life. Plus jiyoung are only 20.and her husb... More

Introduction
He is a jerk
Care?
Follow him
Who are you texting?
They are gone
Dizzy
what are you doing ?
wow that's a little sexy
do you forget about that night?
what are you doing here ?
the lie .
what wrong with him ?
are you dating Taehyung?
alone with Jungkook and Taehyung .
Taehyung or Jungkook?
Why?
cry in his hug.
what are you doing here ?
why are you saying that ?
where that hickey comes from ?
who do you think you are ?
trap part 1
trap part 2
no mercy
I love you
japan
spend the night
the announcement
smut 18+
announcement .

concert ♥

6K 189 5
By DAECHWITASUGA93

I walk downstairs to make some breakfast . After a few minutes I done cooking and go upstairs to call Jungkook to come down and eat breakfast .

I reach his room and knock the door . " is he continued to sleep " I mumbled to myself cause there is no reaction .

I open the door to take a peek inside but Jungkook is not on his bed . "Hmmm is he left the house without telling me " I mumbled again.

I walk outside cause i thought that he already left and go downstairs but as I reach the kitchen I saw Jungkook is already at the table .

Me: how did you get here?
Jungkook:  I was at the living room and I saw you walk upstairs . I smell food so I come to eat. 
Me: yahh I thought you already left the house without telling me.
Jungkook: there is no way i could do that . How could I not tell you.
Me: okay lets just eat now. The food is getting colder.

After a few minutes we done eating and I do the dishes . I walk to the living room after done cleaning . I saw Jungkook was focusing on his phone .

I walk closer and sat beside him while I turn on the TV . I took a peek at his phone for a while cause he is not paying his attention to me .

Jungkook: wow you really good at readibg other people messages without permision.

Me : hihi sorry . But what so important that you keep focusing on your phone .

Jungkook: I will have to go for a concert with the members at japan .

Me: owh  when is it?

Jungkook: next week .

Me: good . But can I stay at jackson house cause it probably scary to live alone .

Jungkook: what ?? Noo . I will not let you .

Me:but I'm scared to live alone .

Jungkook: who said you will live alone?

Me:huh then who will stay with me ?

Jungkook:you will come with me

Me: really ?

Jungkook: yes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 17 6
Jungkook was forced in this marriage, but what was Taehyung's mistake in that. he was unaware of it and fall for Jeon jungkook. his husband. Now wha...
484K 18.3K 45
"He is tall, handsome, rich but above all he is kindhearted." my mother said. "Mom please!! I don't want to meet anyone."I whined. " You are already...
183K 5.8K 45
kim taehyung wants a prefect life partner but he is married to immature boy named jeon jungkook after married Kim jungkook🐰
1.7K 95 12
SNEAK PEEK: "Because I CAN'T LOVE A GUY WHO HAVE THESE FUCKIN SEIZURES ALL THE TIME ! " Jungkook growled, his chest moving up and down , eyes reflec...