Right Next To You (Narry)

By livingforthebest

That stupid, stupid kiss. Why did I have to say anything at all? Why couldn't I have waited a few more minute... More

Book Trailer
Chapter 1- You Light Up My World
Chapter 2- Torn
Chapter 3- It's Always A Good Time
Chapter 4- Closer
Chapter 5- Just Friends?
Chapter 6- Heart Skips A Beat
Chapter 7- Maybe I'm Amazed
Chapter 8- The Lying Game
Chapter 9- When Everything Falls Apart
Chapter 10- Take My Hand
Chapter 11- Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 13- Digging a Deeper Hole
Chapter 14- Underage
Chapter 15- Harder To Breathe
Chapter 15 (Part 2) - When It Rains, It Pours
Chapter 16- The Distance Between Us
Chapter 17- Happily Every After
Chapter 18- It's Better Now
Chapter 19- Wanted
Chapter 20- Just Kiss Me
Chapter 21- I Want That
Chapter 22- Boyfriend
Chapter 23- The Boys Are Back
Chapter 24- Baby
Chapter 25- When A Heat Breaks
Chapter 26- Shattered
Chapter 27- The King And The Queen
Chapter 28- Heart Beats Harder
Chapter 29- Everything About You
Chapter 30- Give Me Love
Chapter 31- Some Nights
Chapter 32- Along For The Ride
Chapter 33- Teenage Dream
Chapter 34- Nothing On You
Chapter 35- Carried Away
Chapter 36- Stronger
Chapter 37- Mine
Interview 1
Chapter 38- Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 39- The Little Things
Chapter 40- Every Kiss
Chapter 41- Thought Of You
Chapter 42- Perfect
Chapter 43- Blush
Chapter 44- Wonderstruck
Chapter 45- Made For Each Other
Chapter 46- Fire
Chapter 47- Hold Me In Your Arms
Chapter 48- Heartbeat
Chapter 49- My Everything
Interview 2
Chapter 50- Right Next To You
New Book - I Hate You Out Loud

Chapter 12- The Truth

55.6K 1.2K 527
By livingforthebest

Harry:

"How was it?" Liam asked as soon as we stepped through the door. I thought back to last night. Definitely the best night of my life yet.

"Great." I said.

Zayn was eying us carefully making me move farther away from Niall. Did he know something?

"So what did you guys do?" Zayn asked narrowing his eyes at Niall.

"Hiked, talked, ate, slept." Niall said shrugging as he put our leftover food back in the fridge.

"Let's go swimming!" Louis said waltzing in"to the room. "HAZZ!!!" He shouted when he saw me. I smiled at my best mate and held my arms out to him. Lou squeezed me tightly and whispered into my ear:

"Kiss?" 

When he pulled back I nodded and he jumped up and down in the air.

"What is going on with you two?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing." Louis said.

Niall smirked at me and headed off to our room to change. I followed him in a few seconds later so Zayn wouldn't assume anything.

"So, blue or grey?" Niall asked as soon as I shut the door behind me. I looked up at him to find him in only his underwear holding up two pairs of swim trunks. My heart stopped and my voice caught in my throat.

"Harry?" He asked stepping closer.

"What?" I asked shaking my head back and forth and dropping my eyes to the floor.

"Which one?"

"Erm, blue." I said. He chuckled and pulled them on over his boxers. I grabbed my favorite pair of swim trunks and slipped them on quickly and followed Niall out the door watching his little sexy hips swaying.

I caught up to him and grabbed his waist pulling his back against my stomach. He laughed lightly and tried to squirm out of my arms.

"Where do you think you're going sexy?" I asked.

"Harry," He warned.

"Can't we just tell them? They are our best mates." I whispered against his neck. I felt him shiver beneath my touch.

He didn't respond so I pulled him back into our bedroom.

"Please Niall? I just want to be able to...." I stopped and spun him around closing the door with my foot and pressing him up against it. I pressed my lips onto his softly and he reacted immediately.

"To do that." I said pulling away.

"What are you going to tell them?" He asked.

Well, he had me there.

"What are we?" I asked.

"I don't know Harry." He muttered.

"Do you have feelings for me?" I asked nervously.

"Yes." He finally admitted.

"Well then, we can tell them that." I said.

"Can we just not? Wait it out a bit, I still don't know- I'm sorry Harry." 

"It's alright." I sighed. "I can wait." 

"Thanks Haz." He said and pressed his lips to mine again.

"Let's go." I said pulling away and opening the door again.

"I'm really sorry Haz, I feel really bad." He said.

"Stop." I said and pressed my lips to his again.

"I KNEW IT!"

We pushed away from each other and our faces turned dark red.

"I knew it." Zayn repeated.

"Knew what?" I asked trying to act like nothing had happened.

"I knew something freaky was going on between you too." He said smiling.

"Are you freaked out?" Niall asked horrified of what Zayn might think.

"What? Heck no! I think it cute as hell." He said and pulled us both into a hug.

"Congratulations, I just don't understand why you didn't tell me! Am I the only one who doesn't know?" He asked.

"N-" Niall started.

"Know what?" Liam asked coming down the hall.

"That Niall and Harry are dating." Zayn blurted out.

"Zayn!" Niall said through his teeth.

"I know." Liam said.

"So I was the only one!" Zayn said looking rather hurt.

"How did you know?" I asked Liam.

"I know everything." He said winking at me.

"Niall! How could you not tell me!" Zayn pouted.

"Yo! Lads are you coming?" Louis called down the hall.

"Yep!"  Niall shouted as he ran off down the hall towards Louis.

"He hates me." I muttered.

"What? Why?" Liam asked.

"We're not dating....it's complicated..." I tried to explained. "And he wanted it to be a secret." 

"He's not mad, don't worry. He'll be fine." Liam assured me as he escorted me out to the pool. Niall was already in the water resting his chin on the edge and smiling brightly up at me.

"See." Liam whispered.

"Come on Haz.." Niall said.

"Coming!" I said as I threw my towel down and plunged into the water beside him.

"No one can know!" Niall shouted at the other boys before he brushed his lips over mine.

"Seriously! No one." Niall said again.

"You heard the man!" Liam said.

"My lips are sealed mate." Zayn said to Niall.

I sighed, relieved that now at least the boys know and I didn't have to try so hard to hide my feeling for Niall.

2 hours later we climbed out and went in to grab something to eat.

"So, Li and I are gonna go shopping, anyone wanna come?" Zayn asked coming out of his room with a comb in his hair.

Niall caught my eye and gave a slight nod in my direction. I understood what he was trying to say and refused Zayn's offer.

'"Wait are you guys going out?" Louis asked Liam.

"Yeah."

"I guess I'll call El, I haven't talked to her in a while." Louis said and made his way down the hall to his room.

"Well, bye guys." Liam said.

"Louis, watch the children!" Zayn called after Lou.

I rolled my eyes at him as I got up to move next to Niall on the couch.

The door shut and I smiled at him.

"Hey." He said softly.

"Hey." I responded. 

"So um...." He muttered.

I smirked and leaned in pressing my lips to his softly. He kissed me back but pulled away looking a little embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This, this is all wrong." He said dropping his eyes from mine.

No, Niall everything's perfect why can't you see that?

"What?" I asked even though I dreaded the answer. I had pushed him into this, but wasn't he the one who kissed me first not only 1 but 3 times?

"Harry, I'm sorry. I'm confused and I'm just leading you on. It's not right for me to do this to you." He said.

"Niall...." I tried to interrupt.

"This was why I didn't want to tell the boys, I knew this wouldn't work. I'm so sorry Harry. I'm such a horrible friend. I shouldn't of kissed you. But I-I couldn't control it." He said as tears sprung in his eyes.

"So, I guess we're back where we started..." I sighed. I knew it was to good to be true.

"I'm sorry Harry, I just didn't want to keep fighting. I knew the only way to stop it was to pretend." Niall sobbed.

"Shhh....It's okay Niall." I said pulling him into my arms. He shuddered lightly against my chest.

"I wish it didn't have to be this way." He said softly.

"It's okay Niall, I promise. I'll get over you....eventually." I said trying to push back this tears.

This was all my fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 19.3K 144
Zayn: Left One Direction to pursue a solo career, broke millions of hearts in doing so but is happy. Has a lot of fans, is successful. Also dating Gi...
730K 24.5K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
1.1M 27.3K 200
Zayn is a Worldwide famous singer and Liam Payne is his biggest fan... What will happen when Zayn responses to one of Liam's messages on Instagram? B...
13.3K 1K 21
(completed) "where he was normal just in his eyes , where his love was hidden in the deep corner of his heart ,his heart which only beats for his har...