Camila/You Bad Romance

By mysteriousbabo

"I'm Done. We're done," Camila said as she moved my hand from above her shoulder, grabbed her purse, and phon... More

Introduction
Ch:1 Meeting Fifth Harmony
Ch:2 VMA
Ch:3 Cosmic
Tour?
Him?
Love Song
We're Fine
What Are We Doing?
Michael's Here
Feelings
We Can Try
Start of Us
Girlfriend
Really?
Her Family
First Date
Oh Tracey
Moon and the Sun Convo
Now you know
Lets get touchy
Isabelle?
I'm a what now!?
Mistakes
I Mean It
Angel is back
Last Tour Day
A/N
There for You
Suspended
Wow(authors note)
Who Is She
Break
Finally in England
I fucked up
No Breaking Up
Revenge?!
Aresene
Quickie??
Weird Acting
Loyal
Marriage?
Ring
My Parents! Syringe?
Zoo
With Shawn?
Tamales

Making Love

4K 72 29
By mysteriousbabo

Y/n POV

"Hey girls" I greeted the them but Camila wasn't with them. "How are you girls doing?"

"We been doing fine, our free day today, so we can relax" Mani answered and I nodded.

I observed the girls but they kept smiling at me and it was getting weird.

"So what are you doing" Lauren asked.

"I tried to go buy these shoes at this shoe place earlier, but I can't find my wallet, and I don't know where I could've left it" I told them.

"What are you guys doing in the lobby" I asked them.

"We talked to some fans and decided to come and chill in here" Ally said

"How are you and Mila" Dinah asked straightforward.

"Good. We just got back together yesterday, so things been good. Actually I haven't talked to her since yesterday and been trying to call her, so you guys know where she is or if she's ok" I asked scratching behind my ear.

"Yeah she's just been sleep ever since we came back shopping from the mall today" Lauren told me and I nodded understanding.

"So should I or should I not go and check up on her?"

"Think its best just to let her sleep" Dinah said and I nodded.

"Ok well thanks girls, it's about 8 o clock and I'm gonna go look for my wallet" I told them giving each a hug.

"You can thank us later" Manj screamed at me which was weird.

"Those girls are so weird" I thought in my head.

I got to my hotel room and noticed it was a do not disturb sign on her door. What the hell. I ignored it and walked into the room locking my door back.

This was weird, all my lights were out and replaced by candles, the room was cleaned, which I don't remember doing.

I looked down and saw arrows telling me where to go. Usually I wouldn't follow no arrows cause they could lead to something unexpected, but this looked like something to follow.

After following the arrows they lead me to my bedroom. It was a note on the bed.

Dear Y/n my lover,
Before I met you I was unaware of the feeling of love. Unaware of the chills you give me when you touch me. Unaware of the passion that I see in your eyes. Unaware of the beat of my heart! Unaware of that close feeling with you. But, now I know that what is love, and that is because of you. Love is a feeling that I cannot really explain, well I know that it is because of you that I feel so in love. This is the first time for me and will be my last love. My feelings are so pure and so true; my heart beats only for you. Baby I am truly in love with you. It is only you!

Love,
Camila

I smiled internally reading the note. I feel really bad now about sleeping with Dua now. I can't let her know or it'll break her heart and I don't want to do that to her. I sat on the bed rereading the note, smiling uncontrollably when someone spoke up.

"Hey baby" I looked up to see Camila in a red lingerie with her hair messy which is still cute.

"Wow" I stuttered our. "Babe you look amazing and I love the note"

She smiled and walked over to me slowly and sat in my lap, causing me to put my arms around her back.

"What's all this for" I asked slowly looking over her body.

"I love you Y/n and I think it's time we should do it" she said looking into my eyes.

I smiled at Camila's proposal, "I think we should wait"

"Why" she said now kissing my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. "I want you"

A moan almost escaped my lips, "are you sure baby, we can wait"

"You don't want me" she asked pecking my lips slowly.

"I do" I grabbed her face and kissed her back tasting the strawberries on her lips.

"Then come on" she spoke with her raspy voice and helped me take my jacket off.

I kiss her neck and mumble, "I love you," I lift my head up from her shoulders and stare at her lovingly.

She smiled at me caress my cheeks, "I love you."

I lean in and capture her plump lips, it took her a few seconds to kiss back. I pull her body closer to mine as our heads move in sync. She put her arms around my neck, I swipe my tongue on her bottom lip asking for an entrance, and she gladly let my tongue explore her mouth. The sexiest moan I've ever heard escapes her lips, God I can feel my pants getting tighter. I feel my head getting lighter, Camila pulled away and started kissing my neck.

"Babe," I groan. She hums and suck on my sweet spot. Her hands finds the button of my flannel and started unbuttoning it.

"Now are you you actually sure.." she cut me off.

"Babe can you shut up and make love to me" she said looking at me with a smile.

I took off my flannel, I'm only now wearing a bra and jeans. Camila wraps her legs on my waist. I flipped us over her to the bed full of rose petals and gently lay her on it. I look at my girlfriend laying beneath me, she grab the back of neck to kiss me again. She lick the bottom of my lips asking for a permission and I let her. As our tongue brush with each other, I can't help but moan. I pulled away when the air become the problem and kiss with an open mouth on her neck.

She lean her head giving me more access to her neck, she moans and ran her hand through my locks when I found her sweet spot and suck on it.

My hand found the hook of her bra, "May I?" She nods her head in approval and unclasped it.

I snatch it and throw it on the other side if the bed.Camila immediately put her hands on her chest to cover her breasts and blushed.

"Baby, don't cover it." I pry her hands on it.

"But its so small," She said with a hint of insecurity.

Ever since we started dating, she will always tell me that her boobs are so small and she's so jealous of those girls who have bigger boobs than her. I told her that I don't mind and I won't love her any less if she doesn't have a big boobs like Kim Kardashian.

"Baby we went over this before, and I mean it when I say it that I love every part of you" I said kissing her lips.

Camila put her hands on my shoulder blades and lightly scratch it. I take her left boob inside my mouth and swirl my tongue on her harden nipple. My other hand grab her right boob and massage it. I heard a growl coming from the Latina beneath me, she pushed my head closer to her breast and entangled her hands to my hair. I let her boob with a pop and gave the other one the same treatment. I can feel her trembling hands unclasping my bra, I get up and help her remove it.

"Take off your pants," She commanded. I did what she was asking. I take off my jeans and throw it somewhere in the room with our other clothes. Camila pull my body down and smash our lips again. My hands ran down to her body, I stop when I can feel the fabric of her underwear. I pull away from our kiss and place my forehead on her's, she gave a nod indicating that she's giving me permission to take it off. And I did. I sit up and admire the beauty that's laying under me.

Seeing her fully naked is just amazing to me because not only is she beautiful on the inside, but the outside as well.

"You're beautiful Karla" I said and watched as her face lit up.

"Come here," She beckoned with her index finger.

I lean down and she capture my swollen lips with her's and we kissed passionately.

She tug my boxers down and said, "Take this off, I want to see you." She mumbles against my lips. As soon as I took my boxers off, my erect member slaps on my stomach, I tried to cover it with my bare hands but failed.

"Why are you hiding it? You know I can still see it." Camila laughs. I take off my hand and let her stare on it, "Wow, that's-" She look down and her eyes widen. She cleared her throat" it's still really big"

"Babe, please." She moans. I trail kisses down to her throat, her collarbone to her hip bone.

As my mouth reach closer to Camila's bundle of nerves, I settle myself between her legs, I glance up at the Latina, she push my face closer to her core. I took that as sign to lick her wet folds and circling my tongue around her clit.

Camila spread her legs wider. "Baby," She pants and grab a fistful of my hair and buck her hips to my face.

"More," I suck her hard clit and poke her entrance with my index finger and slid it inside her wet and tight pussy. "Oh," Camila moans.

I thrust my fingers in and out in a slow pace. "Y/N, add another." I inserted my middle finger and sped up a little bit. "Faster, baby." I let go of her erect nub and pull out my fingers. I can hear a whimper coming from the Cuban, but I didn't leave her hanging. I push my tongue inside her heat core and started to tongue fucking her.

"Yes, oh God." Camila place her legs on around my shoulder, she squeezes my face with her legs tightly. I moan at her folds and she started keep on bucking her hips on my face. That's when it clicked, Camila Cabello is riding my face. Damn that's hot.

"That's it, faster baby. I'm close." I switch my tongue with my two fingers and wrap my lips around her hardening nub again. I thrust my fingers in and out in a fast pace, "So- oh- so fucking close." A few more thrust and I can already feel her clenching around my fingers before she exploded her juices. Camila arched her back in the most sexiest way I've ever notice and dig her nails at the back of my neck and shoulder blades.

"That was amazing, oh my" she said as I came back up kissing her neck.

I could see the sweat on her forehead and we barely even started yet.

"Take me now baby" she busked in my ear.

Just when it came to mind I didn't haven't condoms with me.

"Baby I'm sorry, I don't have any condoms" I told her upset that I'm ruining the mood.

"Well that's ok, I'm on the pill anyway" she said and I smiled pecking her lips.

"Alright" I said lining up my member to her core.

"Wait you don't need me to give you head" she asked and I shook my head.

"It's fine baby, all I need is your sweet juices" I said as she turned her head smiling.

I line my hard member on her glistening entrance, "You ready baby?" I run my dick up and down to her wet folds before circling the head to her clit. She moans and lift her hips up.

I push the head of my cock inside her pussy, "God, so fucking tight." I grunt. I can feel myself bursting any second because the feeling of being inside her is so amazing. I did everything in my will power not to cum early inside her. I see the brunette knot her eyebrows and face screams that she's in pain, "Are you okay baby?"

I pulled out my two inches I already had in her afraid of putting in the rest.

"That really hurts" she said and I nodded understanding her.

"Yeah I'm just take a breather, we are going at whatever pace you like" I told her.

"Thanks baby" she said.

I placed a pillow behind her head.

"I'm ready again" she told me as I slowly started to put my member back in.

I slipped the rest of my 9 inch inside her and felt her walls clenching around me. I moaned at the feeling. I could hear she was still in pain.

"Do you need me to pull out" I asked waiting for her reply.

She shook her head no and said, "Its really big. Push it all the way in."

I rub her swollen clit and I moved slowly and she let out a scream... that's when broke I her hymen. Camila dug her long nails on my back, I know she will leave a mark but I could care less.

She held back a whimper, a strain of tears started to roll down her cheeks. I place my elbows beside her head and start peppering kisses her face, her neck and collarbone as I am whispering sweet things to her ear and started to roll my hips to adjust at the tightness.

Camila grip my bicep really hard and moaned, "stop for a sec," I stopped in her tight pussy.

"You can move now" I thrust in her in a slow but not so very slow pace, Camila wraps her legs around my waist and hide her face in the crook of my neck. "Baby, faster." I thrust a little bit faster.

I rests my forehead with her's, I can feel a sweat dripping from my head and my body. Camila's pussy clenching so hard and it's really difficult to move. I roll my hips and pull out until the head is the only thing that's inside her and thrust back again then the head of my dick hit something spongy inside her, "Stay right there baby, just stay right there." I keep on hitting her sweet spot. She scratch my back again. "Oh God- I'm so fucking close." 

"Me too, cum for me baby." I thrust to her a little bit faster and harder and hitting her g-spot. The headboard of the bed is hitting the wall, our skin slapping loudly with each other and our moans are the only things that can be heard inside the bedroom.

"I'm cumming- baby- ohhhh. Y/N!" She shouted. I really hope my hotel neighbors weren't in today.

She dug her nails harder on my back whilst she bit my shoulder as her cum started coating my dick. I groan and let her ride her orgasm. I didn't slow down my pace, "Cum inside me." A growl slips past my lips when I feel her core clenching again.

"Baby, stop clenching, oh god. Its so hard to- oh fuck- to move." A few more thrust inside her and Camila cummed for the third time and I'm not far away. I can feel a coil building in my lower abdomen. "I'm cumming," I moaned.

"Shoot it inside me, I wanna feel you filling me up with your cum," Camila moans on my ear. Her talking like that made burst inside her.

" Fuck Camilaaa," I shoot my load inside Camila's pussy and rest my body on top of her's. I can feel my cock softening as I finished unloading my cum. Both of us whimpered when I pull out of her and lie my back beside her. 

The brown-eyed brunette lay her head on my chest and peck my lips. I drape my arms around her and rub her arm

"I love you." She said and peck my cheek. 

"love you Camila." I kissed her forehead.

She gave me a tired smile and snuggle back to me. Both of us didn't say anything to each other, we just lie down on our bed, surrounded by petals and the light coming through my windows. This night is the best night of my entire life and I will not trade it for the world. 

I looked down at my girlfriend who's cuddling with me right now. A faint snore comes from her, I droop down my eyes and let the sleep takeover.

———Next Morning———-

Camila pov

I stirred awake with the sunlight beaming in my face. I cover my face with the blanket that's drape all over my naked body because the sun is blinding my eyes. I turn my body around to put my arms around Y/N but instead of hugging my girlfriend's warm and bare body, my arms were wrapped around a soft pillow.

I flutter my eyes open and saw that no one is sleeping beside me. I sit up and rest my torso on the head board, I can feel the soreness of my body. I missed my girlfriend already and wanted to see where was she. As my bare foot touch the cold hard floor of the bedroom, a shiver ran down to my spine. I grab a shirt that's sprawled on the floor and put it on me. My eyes travelled back to the bed, and memories from last night flashed back. My lips curls up when I remember how magical it was. I can see the petals are scattered everywhere, and a massive blood stain on our white bed sheet. I reminded myself to tell Y/N to change it. I snatch a towel in the cabinet and decided to take a cold shower.

After my shower I grabbed one of Y/n's long t-shirts and boxers out of her suitcase and walked out the room.

I walked out the room and into the kitchen to see Y/n turned around making breakfast in some boxers and a t-shirt.

"Hey" I decided to make my presence known.

She instantly jumped up, "Damn Mila, you scared me" I laughed as I walked up to her as she set the spatula down.

I hug my girlfriend and nuzzle my face on the crook of her neck.

"Babe, I'm sweaty and you just finished showering." She tried to pry me in her arms but I didn't even budge.

"Its fine. You were also covered in sweat last night and did you even hear me complaining?" I asked her teasingly.

She shook her head shyly and I snuggle back to her. I place the palm of my hand on her face and brush my thumb on her cheeks. 

"I love you," Y/N said and she kissed the side of my head.

"So last night was... amazing." I glance up at her and stare at her beautiful unique eyes and smile.

"It was," I said. "Before I forgot, we should change our bed sheets later." I blush for the umpteenth time today. 

My girlfriend pulls me closer to her, I lay my head on her sweaty chest and drape my arms on her waist. 

"Babe. Don't be ashamed."she told me.

"I'm not"  She chuckles and rest her chin on the top of my head and she mindlessly draw patterns on my arms.

"Well... I broke your hymen so its pretty normal. I'd be worried if we had sex and you didn't even bleed because that means someone made love to you before I did." I just nod and plant a kiss on her collarbone. "How are you feeling?"

"My body is feeling a little bit sore but aside from that, I'm feeling great."

"Was I little too rough for you last night?" she asked moving a strand of her out my face.

"No, no you weren't. You're actually the exact opposite of it. You're so gentle and you're making sure that I will not got hurt. And that's why last night was so special because you made it more magical."

"Are you sure?" I gave her a slight nod and tap the tip of her nose and she shrunched it up.  I noticed a large bruise forming on her right shoulder and touched it, she winced and I asked, "What happened?" 

"Well, you bit me last night when you were having an orgasm." Y/N chuckles and her lips curve in to smirk.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't know."  "It's fine babe, I actually find it hot that you have a biting kink." She winks. I slapped her bruised shoulder. "Ouch,"

"I'm so sorry babe. Does it hurt?"  "Yeah, kind of." Y/N said whilst rubbing her shoulder.

I stood on my tippy toes and gently kissed it.

"Well thank you nurse Cabello" she taunted and I laughed.

"Are you done cooking breakfast though" I asked and she shook her head.

"I need to go get some eggs from the lobby store and after that I'll be done" she said.

"How about I go get them" I suggested. "You could wash the sheets while I go get the eggs, it's no problem for me"

"I guess that can work" she said and kissed me on my forehead. "I'll go get started on these sheets"

I got into some clothes and made my way into the downstairs lobby and to the store to pick up the eggs and got some bananas too since I didn't see nun in her hotel room.

After the last ringed me out and gave me my bags I thanked her and on my way back to the elevators I crossed paths with Dua.

"Um hi Camila" she greeted me.

"Hi Dua"

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine. What about you?" I asked back.

"I'm great" she replied.

We both stood there and me not knowing what to say just stood there with a smile.

"I actually came to give Y/n her wallet back" she said and I was confused. "She left it at my house and I thought she would need this back"

She handed me her wallet and I slid it in the bag.

"I mean I don't know if you two made up or what" she said.

"Actually me and her have made up, no secrets between us at all, we are doing fine" I told her.

"I'm so happy for you two" she expressed that made me smile. "So that means you know everything?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

"So you're actually ok, that me and her slept together 2 days ago?" she asked and I fell apart on the inside. I definitely didn't know about that.

"Um yeah" I lied.

"Look Camila, she really loves you, and I see that, I'm done pursing her and looking for someone who is completely free" she smiled and I gave her one back.

"Thanks for talking to me" I told her and she nodded.

"No problem, and see you later" she said before leaving from me.

I walked into the elevator with one thing on my mind and that was how was I going to murder Y/n.

I walked in the hotel room "babe is that you" Y/n called out.

"Yeah" I called back out sitting the bag on the counter and pulling out her wallet.

I constructed myself together and finally walked in the room to see Y/n putting a new sheet on the bed, and when she noticed me she turned around.

"Wasn't you missing this" I asked her as her eyes went to the wallet in my hand.

"Yeah, where did you find it" she asked with a smile.

I shrugged, "Dua dropped it off" I saw her face drop.

"Well then I'm gonna have to thank her next time I see her" she said and I nodded. "You ok?"

"Do it look like it" I threw the wallet at her. "You seriously had sex with Dua!"

"Baby listen" she walked up but I slapped her.

She stumbled back and walked forward again, "Don't touch me!"

"Listen, listen baby" she cooed in my ear as she had me by my arms. "I was drunk and hurt, I felt horrible after I did it"

"But you could of told me" I told her and felt a tear come down my cheek.

"And what, we wouldn't have gotten back together" she shouted.

"You don't know that" I told her shaking my head. "you straight just fucked her and just last night you took my virginity"

"I wanted to stop Camila, that's why I kept asking was you sure" she said and I shook my head. "I was going to tell you eventually"

"Why do you do this to me" I couldn't help but break down.

"Baby I'm so sorry, just tell me what you want me to do" she begged me.

"Let me go Y/n" I said because she still had my arms in her grasp.

"Camila" she said my name.

"Please let me go" I pleaded and she let me go.

I looked up at her, "do you know how used I feel?"

She couldn't even look at me and talk.

I hit her shoulder, "look at me!" I hit her shoulder again. "Look at me!"

She finally looked up at me and I just slapped her not meaning to.

She rubbed her cheek, "you feel better now?" She asked and I slapped her again.

"I can't look at you" I said walking away and she trailed behind me and as I tried to open the door, she closed it back locking it.

"Move" I told her and she shook her head.

By his time I was repeatedly hitting her body as she engulfed me in a hug, I didn't have the energy to hit her anymore but sob.

I felt as we both slid down to the floor as she held me as I cried.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry" she kept saying over and over as my eyes got tired.

How did you guys enjoy the chapter????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...
74.5K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
95.2K 2.5K 26
'Don't say it' she whispered 'Why?' I challenged as I stalked towards her 'I can't say that I'm falling in love with you? Because I've already fallen...
2.8K 105 26
Camila: I am so done with gorgeous men, I fell for one a long time ago and paid with my heart. I thought he loved me until I figured he couldn't stan...