๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž' - สธแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰...

By LlammaQueeen

~'๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ in the disastrous life of (Y/n) , however, once she decides to install YS... More

'ใ€Š๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žใ€‹'
โ™ก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐”๐ง๐จโ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฌ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐จ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐œ๐ก๐จ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐ณ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌรฉ๐ข๐ฌ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐œ๐ก๐จ โ™ก
โ™งChristmas EveLโ™ง

โ™ก ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ข๐ฌ โ™ก

18.1K 888 1K
By LlammaQueeen

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Crossing your arms in front of your chest you imitated Megamo's posture attempting to assert the same amount of dominance as him. You should have never even raised your hand so as to accuse Osano since now you're unable to buy your way out of this situation through exploiting your mother's spa to the council with Megamo in the same room as you.

''Trouble seems to follow you everywhere you go, L/n-san'' Spoke Megamo who coughed upon realizing you were imitating his gestures.

''Trouble's my middle name'' You leaned against the seat with your arms behind your back, however, you were quick to switch to sitting straight holding your hands in front of you.

''I hope this doesn't become a regular occurrence'' He added scrutinizing you with his Gojo eyes.

Shifting uncomfortably you mumbled underneath your breath ''Quit staring already, I'm Mcuncomfy'' fortunately he eventually averted his gaze placing it on your all-time favourite milf.

''I'll let you off on a warning, disturbing the class and accusing your fellow classmates is no attitude of an elite student of Academy High, you do understand correct?'' She spoke smoothly.

Megamo reluctantly accepted her choice, although if it was up to him he'd strictly forbid you from leaving school grounds so to face the consequences of your actions through child labor-wait no through detention and voluntary cleaning.

At last, you were free from the suffocating room and away from Megamo or so you thought.

''Please refrain from further tarnishing the school's name'' He spoke sparing you a quick glance uncertain of how you'll react to his authoritarian words.

''Sure, my man!'' You saluted before hurriedly leaving once you heard the school bell ringing indicating lunch break.

He simply stared, not bearing the right capacity of brain cells to comprehend how you can act so familiar with the next in line of the Saikou conglomerate, who has always been treated with respect and high regard.

Then there's you who's called him a ''Prince'' and spoken to him as if you have a personal relationship with him. Peculiar, ridding of you from his mind he proceeded to walk in the opposite direction of you, a tiny feeling of warmth lingering in him.

...

''Are you sure you're really okay?'' Asked Taeko who sat with you by the fountain concern evidently displayed on her delicate features.

You groaned for the fifth time ''Yessss, I just don't have to come in contact with anything!'' you explained to her once again.

''S-sorry about throwing that paper on your nose'' Osano spoke in low volume.

Taeko took notice of what he said and turned to him her features contorting from concern to shock and disappointment.

''You did what?!'' She exclaimed.

''I-I d-didn't mean to! I had completely forgotten about it!'' He shot back worried about the way Taeko may now view him for his little mistake.

''I'm disappointed Osano...'' She scolded, letting out a sigh as she turned to you. ''I'm sorry about him''

''Nah, it's fine it doesn't hurt anymore...I think...is it okay if I don't feel my nose?'' You asked sweat-dropping, you felt Osano's eyes on you but didn't say anything.

''Anyway, before I forget to mention it since there's gonna be a play soon the leader of the drama club suggested I visit, is it alright if you guys accompany me?'' She asked glancing at the both of you.

Not Mr. I'm better than everyone else!

''Why...?'' Osano asked feeling uneasy at the mention of the drama club narcissist. At least there's something you can both agree upon without arguing.

Taeko shrugged and glanced at you awaiting a response.

You were the only girl in her friend group, despite entering abruptly she found your personality to be endearing and refreshing from Osano's overbearing insolence and Hanako's overprotecting and attached behavior. You often get yourself in weird predicaments and never seem to be infatuated with her?

After all, it seems as though more and more people are entering her life, mainly males, who seek out her attention not letting her spend a single minute alone. Therefore, having you feels nice, perhaps you'd be up to hanging out after school?

''We can go, as long as we stop by the cooking club, I need to talk with Amao and maybe get free food!'' Y/n said already feeling her stomach growl at the mention of cooking and food.

Both gave you weird looks but you dismissed them once they agreed.

Peering from the door you stared from afar just like the beginning of the day, Amao smiled at one of his fellow club members.

''Just go in, baka!'' Osano pushed you forward and you stumbled almost losing your balance, turning around you glared at him.

''You're on my hit list'' You threatened and he rolled his eyes.

''Oh, L/n-san what brings you here?'' Shoku Tsuburaya, previously known as Amao's placeholder greeted you upon noticing you.

The club member next to Amao nudged his shoulder and you vaguely picked up the name Taeko. Although he was quick to turn down whatever the member said by dismissively shaking his head with a bright pink colour prominently displayed on his delicate features, he noticed you and quickly approached you placing a hand on your cheek eyes filled with worry.

''How are you?'' He slowly asked hoping not to trigger any negative reaction from you.

Osano and Taeko gave each other confused looks, had something happened?

''Pfff, yeah d-don't worry! I-I umm...I'm on my period so hormones be going crazy, you know?'' You quickly made up an excuse while struggling not to faint from how cute he is.

''The fuck?! Have you no shame talking about this stuff?!'' Osano yelled his cheeks becoming red at the mention of a normal bodily function.

You snapped at him ''What are you eight? It's completely normal!'' you retorted back.

''Y/n's right'' Amao smiled down at you.

''HUH?!'' exclaimed the duo in sync. ''Since when are you two on a first name basis?'' questioned Osano before Taeko could open her mouth.

''Why do you care?'' Y/n gave Osano a skeptical look ''-have you perhaps fallen in love with me!? Are you jealous??'' You asked not taking into consideration how loud you were being.

''HAHA, YOU WISH! AS IF I'D STOOP THIS LOW!'' Osano sneered face brighter than a tomato. ''Look at you, a huge foodie, disheveled, weeb and even worse a baka!'' He crossed his arms facing away from you, his ears red.

''Who hurt you?'' You deadpanned ''Rude bitch'' you mumbled.

''A-Anyways...what brings you here?'' Amao inquired.

''Y/n-san wanted to drop by'' Taeko responded quietly.

This in turn made Amao glance at you, eyes heavily focused on you his features spreading to one of a smile as a pink colour adored his cheeks.

''Free food?'' He playfully asked. You gave him an eager nod ''Free food baby!''

Right from the start Amao was able to establish your adoration for his food, the delight others feel right after eating his food brought him immense happiness and as previously mentioned in the beginning chapters, Amao initially planned to have you spread good words to Taeko. However, he eventually realized his wrongdoing, thus his main goal is to have Y/n satisfied with his creations.

You, on the other hand, were glad Amao choose to not mention your little overreaction and instead focused on feeding you.

Truly Male Wife Material.

''Come again!'' Amao waved at you three as you left for the drama club.

You waved back face stuffed with the velvet cake you, unfortunately, didn't get finished with your dear Wife.

''Slow down before you choke, you pig!'' Osano pinched both of your cheeks as you struggled against his hold.

''legh mtih goo!''

''What was that, huh? The only thing I hear is the voice of a fatty!'' Osano laughed obnoxiously.

Ayato where are you when I most need you!?

Speaking of said male, he'd watch the whole ordeal from the very start. How dare such imbeciles surround his one and only? His eyes stayed trained on you as he lurked in the dark shadows silently observing you.

He had to give it to you, for someone so idiotic you were ever the brave. These past weeks he saw you with Taeko, the only thing which plagues his mind is the unlimited ways he could torture you to the point you'd beg him to stop.

Just imagining it gives him chills of pleasure. Despite, attempting to scare you off your reaction was certainly not one he expected, were you a masochist? If that's the case it proves to be even better for him.

Nevertheless, you've done a fine job of distracting their attention off of his beloved. Your involvement has proven to be useful to some extent, perhaps if you continued being an idiot he'd reconsider stuffing you in the incinerator.

Many students were going back and forth in the drama club assumedly for their play. This whole time you and Osano bickered as Taeko tried to calm you down so you won't attract unwanted attention.

''You peasants over there, will you quit blabbering already my head hurts!'' A voice cut you three.

You grimaced at the sight of the most undesirable man on this planet, Kizano-fucking-Sunobu, quickly you hid behind Osano who questioned you, but you stuffed his face with cake to silence him.

''Hi, you wanted to meet me?'' Taeko asked the himedere.

''Why of course! You are to be my Juliet in the upcoming play!'' He said placing a hand on his chest dramatically, you rolled your eyes behind Osano.

''Conceited bitch..'' You mumbled, somehow by whatever means Kizano managed to hear your little insult.

''Excuse me!?'' He yelled exasperated by the off-putting remark. ''You're excused!'' You yelled back.

''How dare you speak to me in such a way!''

''How dare you call me ugly, huh?! I'm the most gorgeous person in this world!''

Kizano chuckled once he realized you were the ugly gremlin who was making out with the floorboards. ''Well if it isn't you who offered to be my red carpet!'' He snickered, giving you a sinister look.

''YOUR WHAT?!'' Preparing yourself to launch onto him to teach him a lesson, Osano held you by the waist to prevent you from committing manslaughter. ''Oi calm down!''

Kizano decided to ignore you and focus his attention on Taeko who now decided not to trust this guy. ''As I was saying before being rudely interrupted, I want you to be my Juliet!'' He bowed holding Taeko's hand his lips touching it.

Quickly retracting her hand she wiped it behind her back. ''I'm not sure...''

''Oh please, this will be a lifetime opportunity!'' He persisted slightly annoyed at being rejected by his crush.

''I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!'' You yelled.

Yeah, there was no way in hell you'd let him get his hands on Taeko if he does his dead, literally and unfortunately not by you but a psychopath.

''Fine, then you can be the tree'' He responded with boredom. You frowned, his eyes went back to Taeko as soon as he answered you ''I'll give you time to think about it, au revoir~!''

''WAIT KIZASS SNOB!'' you called out, when he turned you threw the remains of your cake to his face.

Everyone gasped, however, you merely shrugged.

''This is for calling me ugly!'' a tiny tear rolled down your eye.

''...I wasted my fucking food!'' you sobbed.

...

______________________

-' 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝟐𝟎-𝟏𝟎-𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 7.8K 27
[HIATUS?? LONG UPDATE DUE TO MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION/REWORK ON FANFIC SUCH AS REDESIGNS AND REWRITE.] I died in a car crash in a middle of the night a...
105K 1.6K 59
" สœแดแดก แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดกแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ฦฆแด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡? ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษดsแด› แดษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸแด€? " Y/N, the typical perfect girl, encounters a also perfect yandere boy, both fell in love, and...
1.8M 79.3K 104
You don't even own a gun, but you still manage to shoot several men in their hearts? What in the world should you do now? It's now your entire respon...
2.2M 40.7K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...