The Nerd and I, One Last Time

By EVanessaMary

"Let yourself fall in love one last time and please, let it be with me." *** It's been about 3 years.... 3 ye... More

The Nerd and I, One Last Time
CHAPTER 1: New Year, New Beginning
CHAPTER 2: Meeting Him, Again
CHAPTER 3: All It Takes Is One Kiss
CHAPTER 4: Lose Control
CHAPTER 5: 7 Years
CHAPTER 6: Close Your Eyes
CHAPTER 7: The Stranger In Black
CHAPTER 8: Little By Little
CHAPTER 9: Stay Or Leave
CHAPTER 10: Why Don't You?
CHAPTER 12: Gone
CHAPTER 13: You Are My Sunshine

CHAPTER 11: Sinful Fairies

3.1K 109 73
By EVanessaMary

||CHAPTER 11: Sinful Fairies ||

Andre

Alessandro.

There are people who have heard of this name, and there are people who might have not. The people who have heard of this name, know that the name alone can rouse fear within themselves. Why? Well, it's because the Alessandro's love the cruel game of, give and take.

Therefore, from a young age, I was always...

Alone.

Until I met her.

Tia Frederick was the popular girl at our school. With long brown hair, beautiful dark brown eyes, a gorgeous smile and a kind heart, Tia was either everyone's ideal best friend or everyone's ideal girlfriend. Whenever I saw Tia at our school, she would always have people around, talking to her. Tia would always make people smile or laugh because of her sweet personality.

Therefore, at our school, she was known as...

Miss Smiles.

Until she met me.

"What did I do to deserve such a beautiful person in my life," I whisper, softly, as I look at Tia.

It was Friday, the 19th of January at eight o'clock in the morning.

I was standing next to the elevator, with Tia and Layton because, at 9 o'clock, I had an important meeting with the board of directors for two and a half hours, then a 12 o'clock meeting with the CEO of Rose Gold mine from Kalgoorlie.

"Tia, I – don't want to leave you and Layton but..."

"Andre," Tia said, placing her hand on my cheek as her thumb brushed my cheek, "I understand."

'I really don't deserve her.' I thought.

"Goodbye, my gorgeous lady," I said, as I leaned forward to place a short kiss on her cheek. Then I look at Layton, and with a smile, I tousle his hair thus making him pout. "Bye-bye, my Superman." I kiss him on the forehead. When I heard a 'ding', and the sound of the doors opening, I took a step back into the elevator.

"Layton say, goodbye," Tia said, sweetly.

"Goodbye!" Layton said, with a smile, "I'll miss you."

"Goodbye, I'll miss you too," I said, with a small wave, while the elevator doors closed.

26

25

24

23

'ding'

When I looked at the person in front of me, I caught my bottom lip in between my teeth. I frown, "Chen." I scowl, bitterly.

"Andre," Chen said, walking into the elevator. "How are you?"

I arch my right eyebrow at him, "Do you seriously think I want to have a conversation with you, Chen?" I ask.

"Yes, once I say that, he is in Australia."

I freeze.

22

21

No.

No.

Why now?

20

19

I didn't need Chen to say who 'he' was.

"Why?" I ask.

"Andre, seriously." Chen said, "It's because –"

18

'ding'

On the eighteenth floor, a man in a black and white suit and a woman in a long, red dress walks into the elevator. Therefore, because we didn't want them to hear our conversation, Chen and I stood in the corner of the elevator.

"Why?" I ask, once more.

"He is in Australia because of Tia Frederick."

17

16

15

"What are you talking about, Chen?"

"We really shouldn't have this conversation in the elevator, Andre," Chen said, quietly.

I look forward at the man and woman standing in front of Chen and me. Then, I look at the camera in the elevator before looking at Chen again, "You and I are going to talk on the 12th floor, understood?" I took a small step forward and I pressed the 12th-floor button. "If the man and woman leave the elevator with us, and if they follow us, then we know that they might be working for him."

"What are we going to do?"

"We will have to run or fight," I said.

'ding'

Together, when the elevator is on the 12th floor, Chen and I leave. When the man and woman don't leave the elevator with us, we turn to the right and start walking towards the EXIT door. I turn the doorknob, before pushing the door backwards. First Chen walks in, then once I do, I close the door.

As I turn around to face Chen, I take a step in his direction, before thrusting him against the wall. "Why is it here?" I ask, angrily, glaring at him.

"Tia," Chen said, with a soft groan.

I clenched my fist, "He's never met Tia in his life." I said.

"No." Chen said, seriousness in his voice, and in his eyes, "You're wrong."

I stumble back, "What do you mean?"

"Andre, Tia was his first love." Chen said, quietly, moving towards the staircase, "I wasn't going to talk about the past but, I will because you need to know the truth." Chen sat down on the last stair, as he started folding his sleeves, thus baring his fairy tattoo on his wrist. "He and I met her when she was in fourth grade and we were in fifth grade. Tia, as always, had people around her because she was beautiful, and caring. When we spoke to her, we slowly became close but after 3 years, we started to drift apart once we started taking drugs, and drinking when we became fairies. However, he didn't lose his feelings, his obsession with her grew. I thought it was harmless but then whenever someone had feelings for her, he would threaten them, and people would listen because he's the son of a powerful mafia leader." Chen bit his lip, as he looked at the floor. Then he tilts his head back, sighing. "On the 22nd of December 2010, he was going to ask Tia to be his girlfriend but then –"

"She met me," I said, coldly.

"He didn't want her to be with you." Chen said, "At first, he was going to threaten you but, he is a smart person. He knew that his threats wouldn't be successful with you because you're from a wealthy, powerful family like us. Therefore, he started talking to you, in an effort to win your trust."

It was quiet between Chen and me when I unbuttoned the first, four buttons on the formal, white t-shirt, I was wearing. Slowly, slowly baring the fairy tattoo, on my right pectoral muscle. "He did, the moment I became a fairy," I murmured, softly.

Chen stood on his feet with a stoic face, "Andre, I didn't only want to talk to you about our past," He said, "But about the night her p–" Unfortunately, before Chen had the chance to speak further, his phone started to ring in his hand, "Seriously, if it's father, I'm going to be angry."

I chuckle, shaking my head, "Sadly, I can sympathize with you."

However, we're quiet, the moment we look at the screen.

The letter, K, stared back at us.

It's him.

Suddenly, when I hear footsteps, I look above.

Ian.

"Aren't you going to answer the boss's call?" Ian asks, mockingly.

"Ian, what are you doing here?" I ask, harshly.

Ian started walking down the staircase, with his hands in his pockets, and a vicious smirk on his face, "Andre, Andre..." He said, "I'm really hurt because I'm very happy to be here, but you're not happy that I am here, why?"

I narrow my eyes at him, "You're his loyal pet."

A low, dark chuckle leaves his lips, "Am I, really?" Ian and I, glare at one another for a couple of minutes, but he breaks our glaring competition before looking at Chen, then to the phone in his hand, "Honestly today," He starts, as he presses the red button on the phone, "I'm feeling generous, therefore I won't tell our boss about your conversation."

"What game are you playing, Pearce," I ask.

"I'm not playing games, Alessandro." Ian said, rolling his eyes, "However, I do have one question for you."

"What?"

"Did Tia Frederick give birth to Logan Sutherland's baby?"

'I need to lie,' I thought.

"No, unfortunately, Doctor Stefan said, she can never be a mother," I said, immediately. "Tia spoke to me about how, three years ago while she was at her mansion, two individuals took her hostage. One man kept punching her and there were several punches to her stomach, therefore leaving her with permanent damages."

"I understand." Ian said, blankly, "I'm going to say, goodbye, because I need to teach someone a lesson." He looks towards Chen, "Chen, you need to meet him, at the Crown Hotel."

Once, Ian and Chen leave, I place my face against the palms of my hands.

'I need to protect her, and Layton from them.' I thought.

****

It was one-thirty in the afternoon, I was in the office, sitting on the black leather couch with the CEO of Rose Gold Mine, Mrs Olivia Kingston and her wife, Mrs Kayla Kingston. Mrs Olivia is 5'8 with long blonde hair to her waist and stunning green eyes. She was wearing a white, silk blouse with a pair of long, formal, black pants and black boots. Mrs Kayla is 5'5 with short, light-brown hair to her shoulders and dark-brown eyes. She was wearing a long-sleeve, red T-shirt, with a grey pencil skirt and black heels.

Last year, I was watching the news, about Mrs Olivia. It was about her, and her business facing an economic failure because of her ex-business partner. The next day, I spoke to her over Skype, before flying her to New York, to discuss our business contract. Then, after three months, her business started to flourish once more.

"Alessandro we've been in the office, talking about business for over an hour, I need a break." Mrs Olivia said, before leaning her head against Mrs Kayla's shoulder, with a pout on her lips. "Honestly, I think I'm going to cry in the next five minutes if we keep talking about business."

"You're dramatic." Mrs Kayla said.

I chuckle, "We'll take a break." I said.

"Andre," Mrs Olivia said, playfully smiling, "A little bird said that Miss Frederick, and you are in a relationship."

"No, we're not, trust me." I stammer shyly, looking at the marble floor, "Miss Frederick and I are friends."

"I apologise for being straightforward, but I have a personal question," I hear Mrs Olivia ask, seriously, "I was wondering whether or not, it was because of what took place with Logan Sutherland, three years ago." I look at her in shock, but I don't speak. "On the 24th of December 2014, I went to the Frederick's Christmas Eve party. Then Kate Burke, Sutherland's ex, made a surprising announcement about her pregnancy."

"Yes," I said, "Tia spoke to me about that night."

"Listen," She spoke, softly, her eyes sad, "I don't think Kate was pregnant."

"What do you mean?" I ask, arching a brow, curiously.

"On the night, I was walking to the bathroom, because I had wine," She began, "As I was walking past a room, I overheard two people talking, it was a male's voice and a woman's voice. Honestly, it was hard to hear their conversation, but I heard her saying that she didn't want to be selfish and hurt someone precious to her. I thought it was nothing, a mere couple's fight, until a week later when Kate was in a hit-and-run accident. Suspicious, isn't it?" While she was talking, I felt my head hurt and I closed my eyes, as an unfamiliar memory, played in my head.

*Flashback*

It is nine o'clock in the evening, on the 20th of November 2011. I am at K's mansion, in his room, sitting on a white, four-seater leather couch. I lean forward, taking my bottle of beer from the glass table, before tilting my head back as I bring the bottle to my lips. I closed my eyes, as I took a drink, savouring the bitter taste.

"Jesus Christ, Andre." Chen said, chuckling, "That's your twentieth bottle."

I smirk, "It's nothing, Chen." I said, placing the bottle down on the glass table in front of me, and then I leaned back. "I'm okay."

I ran my tongue over my bottom lip, as I reached into my pocket, to take out a silver, steel lighter and a small box of cigarettes. After I took one cigarette, I threw the small box onto the table. I place the cigarette in between my lips and inhale, as I light the cigarette. I take the cigarette out, breathing in through my nose before parting my mouth to inhale swiftly before blowing the smoke into the air.

When I felt someone sit down next to me, I turned my head, "Hey K." I said, "Where were you?"

K took a new can of beer from the glass table, "I was with father in his office." He said, "Tonight, he said that there's going to be a drug meet at 9:45 PM at the main New York City police department."

There's a look of admiration on Ian's face, "Honestly speaking, I really wish I was your father's son, he is such a powerful man." He said.

"Yes, yes, you've told us a million times," Chen said playfully, taking the cigarette from me before placing it in between his lips.

"Anyways, Father said that I can take half an ounce of weed for ourselves," K said, smirking. "Then, we can follow Father and his men, to the drug meet."

"Then what are we waiting for?" I ask as I move forward in K's direction.

About to make another bad decision.

However, I suppose, after losing Tia.

It didn't really matter anymore.

*End of Flashback*

"Andre Alessandro, wake up!"

As I open my eyes, I take in a harsh, deep breath. I sit straight, tilting my head forward, "What happened?" I ask, breathing heavily.

"You, Kayla and I were talking." Mrs Olivia said, "Then, five minutes into our conversation, you fell forward and down onto the floor, before hitting your head on the coffee table and fainting. However, I think you're very lucky because Logan was outside the office and he ran inside the moment he heard Kayla."

Logan Sutherland was sitting on the black, leather couch. He is wearing a black, Nike T-shirt. A long pair of black, Nike tights underneath mid-length shorts. A black Nike cap and running shoes.

'He must really like black,' I thought.

"Thank you," I said, thankfully.

"You're Welcome." He said, calmly.

"Andre, Kayla and I are going to leave because I really think you need a break after what happened." Mrs Olivia said, gently, as she held Mrs Kayla's hand. Together, Kayla and her walk to the door. "However, tomorrow at 8 o'clock, we will talk further before our 10 o'clock flight to Kalgoorlie."

I stand on my feet, before walking towards Olivia and Kayla, "Yes, I understand, thank you." I said, "Goodbye, Mrs and Mrs Kingston, please drive safely."

I close the door.

Now, it was only Logan and I in the room.

"What are you doing here, Logan?" I ask.

"I want you to tell me a story, Andre," Logan said, seriously.

I turn around to face Logan, "What story?"

"About you, and the sinful fairies."

Fuck. 

**

Hey everyone, how are you? It's been a really long time!

I'm going to write a long, important message to you, explaining everything!

Last year, from the end of July 2018 to the beginning of December 2018, was very difficult for me. Unfortunately, I can't talk to you about it because it is a personal family matter. However, I will say that, it was physically and mentally exhausting for me. When I was young, it was very easy for me to bottle my feelings, but now it's getting more difficult to hold back my emotions. You'd think I'd be really good but it's quite the opposite. I'm always in my room, only coming out when I have to, then I'm back in my room. I say no to hanging out with my friends with the excuse that it's too far for me. I look at my laptop, but then I would look away. In short, I lost the motivation. I didn't think it was that bad until it was Christmas Day or New Years Eve. In the past, I would always look forward to Christmas and New Years Eve, but this year was very different. I wasn't happy. But I kept ignoring it. Then I thought, "Okay, January 1st, I'm going to update every week, I'm going to write new lyrics, improve my voice", but like I said before, I lost the motivation. Now, is it hard to write a new chapter? Absolutely not. BUT, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you deserve 100% not 99.9%. With that being said, I really want to focus on my mental health. Therefore, I'll only write when I'm feeling 100%. Yes, I know it is very frustrating for you but please understand. If you want to read the book only after I've completed it, I 100% understand, I will not hate you for it.

Thank you so much for reading, I love you so, so much!

Question Time!

What do you think? Did you like Andre's point of view?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FAN

Love, E. V. M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 7.2K 19
Jessica took a deep breath and ran a hand through her long dark hair. "Alex do you even hear yourself right now? Dont you see she's trying to pull u...
29.2K 1K 57
Hey Initiate !! Here is the gist of the story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.But when an accident leaves Tobias dead.....Their lives change...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
119K 7.4K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...