Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 25

29.8K 820 453
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"I don't know what it is I feel, but I know it's my emotions going in for the kill."

Luckys POV

I opened my eyes and yawned as someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Sir, we've arrived." Max spoke.

"Thank you." I replied.

He curtly nodded his head and walked off.

Feeling London shift I looked down at her and her soft features were still asleep. I smiled down at her and pressed a kiss on her temple.

Looking out the window I sighed seeing the morning sun had already come out.

Switching London's position so I was cradling her against my chest I stood up and made my way out of the jet. Stepping out the bitter cold  of winter hit me and I let out a sigh of relief.

London whimpered and tucked her head into my chest. I walked over to my car and opened the back door. Gently placing London inside I laid her down across the back seats. She whimpered again and curled herself into a ball.

Softly closing the door I smiled at Al as he helped Max put the suitcases and the bags in the trunk.

"Nice seeing you again." Al smiled.

"You too, hows it been down here?" I asked.

"Oh, we've had our good days and our bad days. The storm hit us hard, but not enough to do any damage." He replied.

"Good."

"All done, your set to go." Al said closing the trunk.

"Thank you, I'll see you sometime soon." I said.

"My pleasure." He smiled.

We waved bye to each other as I stepped into the car. Looking back at London she had changed her position so she was now facing the back of the seats.

Pulling out of the parking lot I drove back to London's home in a comfortable silence.

——

Once we arrived it was already ten in the morning. I parked in the driveway and turned off the car. Rubbing my face I let out a sigh and got out of the car. Softly closing the door I opened the back door and took London out, gently placing her back in my arms.

Closing the door I made my way to the front door and before I could even open it Raelynn quickly opened it and let out a squeal.

"Would you be quiet." I groaned.

She nodded and held the door open for us. I stepped in and the smell of breakfast washed over me.

"Where is she? I want to hold my baby." Francesca's voice spoke from the kitchen.

"She's in here." Raelynn replied.

I made my way into the living room and placed London down on the couch she whimpered and opened her eyes before closing them again.

She groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Lucky." She whimpered.

"I'm right here." I softly answered.

She sat up and opened her eyes.

"Goodness, I haven't seen you in forever." Francesca said before sitting down beside London.

"Where's my little girl at." Giovanni's hard tone spoke.

"Fucking God, she's in here!" Raelynn yelled.

"Be quiet." I groaned.

"Language." Francesca scolded her.

"Sorry." She smiled.

I rolled my eyes at her and sat down on the couch.

"Uncle." London smiled when Giovanni walked into the room.

Francesca pulled her into a hug and pressed a kiss on her head.

"I missed you." Francesca smiled.

"I missed you too." London softly replied.

"Ok, I want my turn." Giovanni said.

We chuckled and Francesca let go of London before pressing another kiss on her cheek.

Giovanni grabbed her hand and gently pulled her into his chest. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

She looked so tiny compared to him. Considering since he's so fucking tall, she's just a child against him.

"How did it go?" Luca asked as he came up beside me.

"Fucking great." I smiled like an idiot.

"Yeah, considering all the hickeys I can see from here." Raelynn laughed.

"Would you shut the fuck for at least a second." I scowled at her.

"Nope." She popped the p.

"Where's Ace?" I asked.

"He's taking a shower." Luca responded.

I nodded my head and looked back at London. She was having a small conversation with Giovanni and Francesca as he still had her wrapped around him.

"So when do I get my hug?" Luca said out of nowhere.

London looked over at him and smiled. Giovanni let go of her and she walked up to him. He pulled her into a tight hug and she giggled as he picked her up off of the floor.

"Ok, it's my turn. You've had enough." Raelynn clapped her hands.

"No." Luca playfully snapped at her.

"Let her go, she's my best friend and best friends can't be apart for long." She said.

"She's my cousin." He argued.

"She's my best friend." Raelynn fired back.

"Could you let me go?" London spoke.

Luca looked down at her and pouted. She giggled and he kissed her forehead and let her go, but before she could even move Raelynn had already pulled her into her arms.

"You have so much to tell me." She smiled.

"Ok, your squeezing to hard." London said.

"Sorry." Raelynn giggled.

London smiled and looked up at the stairs as Ace's voice spoke.

"London." Ace smiled.

"Ace." London spoke.

Raelynn let go of her and she ran up to him as he stepped down the last steps. She ran into his arms and he caught her as he lifted her off the ground.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged him. Ace let out a sigh and tightly held onto her.

"I missed you so much." Ace mumbled into her hair.

"I missed you too." London replied.

They held onto each other for a while until he finally put her down. She smiled up at him and he pressed a kiss on her head.

"London, sweetheart. Go take a shower so we can eat breakfast." Francesca smiled at her.

London nodded and made her way up the steps.

"I'm going to finish making the food. It'll be ready in a few." She said before making her way back to the kitchen.

"I'm coming with." Giovanni said as he followed behind her.

Raelynn tagged along and left the guys and I alone.

"You look happy." Ace spoke.

"I am." I smiled.

"Did she have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah, she had so much fun." I smirked.

"Ok, that's fucking gross. I didn't need to know what you did with her." Ace frowned in disgust.

I laughed and got off the couch.

"Can one of you help me get the suitcases from the car?" I asked.

"Sure." Only Ace replied.

"I have to eat." Luca raised his hands.

"You fucking asshole." I shook my head with a smile.

We chuckled and went our ways.

"How's everything been with the pack?" I asked when we stepped outside.

"Good, Stefan has been preparing for the coronation."

"Have we had any intruders beside those two dirty mutts one of the warriors found last week?"

"No, everything's been good since." He assured. "When are you going up to the pack house?"

"I wouldn't know." I rubbed my face.

I opened the back of the car and lifted one of the suitcases out. Ace got the other one and we both grabbed some of the boxes and bags.

I closed the trunk and we made our way back to the house. Ace closed the door behind him and we put the suitcases near the door and walked into the kitchen with the boxes in our hands.

"Ooo, what are those." Raelynn looked down at the boxes.

"Things London got for you guys." I responded.

"Let me see." She asked.

"Not until London comes down." I told her.

She playfully rolled her eyes and turned back around in her seat.

"Where's the puppy you got her anyways?" She asked.

"At my house, I'm taking her after we finish eating." I replied.

"She never eats breakfast, what do you mean by that?" She asked.

"You finally got her to start eating breakfast?" Francesca asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"How in heavens sake did you do that? I've been asking her for years."

"I don't know." I honestly replied.

"Well at least she's eating what she needs." She smiled.

We talked for a bit more about the trip and other things until London came into the kitchen. By the time she had sat down the food was already done and Francesca was serving plates.

Once everything was served we all began eating, having conversation here and there.

"How's the food?" Francesca asked wiping her mouth.

"Great." We all answered.

"Are you done, London?" I asked looking over at her.

She nodded and pushed her plate in front of her.

"I want to show you what I got you guys." London smiled in excitement.

I chuckled as she got out of her chair. She walked into the kitchen and came back out with the boxes of the cookies and the cake in her arms.

She set them down on the table and opened the first box.

She passed everyone a cookie and told everyone to taste them.

They did as said and they mumbled how good they were.

"Are these the only ones you got?" Luca asked finishing his cookie.

"Nope, there are more in here." She tapped the other boxes.

"What's that one?" Raelynn asked pointing at the box with the cake in it.

I chuckled and looked up at London.

She shyly smiled at me and walked over to Raelynn with the box in her arm. Setting the cake down she opened it and Raelynn gasped a the sight of the cake.

"I got this for you since you've always wanted to taste cake from New York." London shyly smiled.

"Really?" Raelynn looked up at her.

London nodded and Raelynn pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you." Raelynn mumbled.

"Your welcome." London replied.

They let go of each other and Raelynn ran into the kitchen. She walked back out with some plates and a cutting knife in her hand.

"We'll see you guys in a bit." I smiled standing up.

"Bye." Francesca smiled.

"Come on." I grabbed London's hand.

She stood up and followed behind me.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"To my house." I answered.

"Oh." She mumbled.

We got in the car and I drove to the house. Since London's puppy was there she had to meet him and I had to put my things away.

Once we arrived I parked the car in the front drive way and got out. I was excited to say the least, she's never had a pet. So giving her a puppy would be a huge thing for her.

So far she hasn't asked about the dog, so maybe she forgot.

Helping her out of the car I closed the door and got my suitcase out the back. I grabbed her hand and led us to the front door, but before we entered I stopped her.

"What's wrong?" She frowned.

"I need you to close your eyes for me." I said.

"What?" She asked, a confused look on her soft features.

"Turn around for me."

"Lucky." She frowned.

"Please, I promise it's nothing bad." I smiled.

She huffed and did as I said. I leaned the suitcase against the wall and gently placed my hands over her eyes. Biting my lip I opened the door and led us in.

Grabbing the suitcase I left it in the foyer and led us inside. I could hear the puppy barking in the other room as I let go of London.

"Open your eyes, kitten." I whispered in her ear.

As soon as she opened them the little mutt ran into the room. London gasped and looked down at the puppy. She got down on her knees and he bumped into her legs.

She looked back at me and her eyes were wide with happiness.

"This is Bear. He's your puppy." I said crouching down beside her.

"Really!?" She smiled up at me.

I nodded and she squealed. Picking up the puppy she held him in her arms. He began licking her face and she giggled as he did so.

"Thank you." She smiled back up at me.

"Anything for you."

I pressed a kiss on her temple and sat down beside her.

We both played with Bear until he ran off.

"I'm going to go unpack my things." I spoke standing up.

"Can I come?" London asked standing up.

"Sure." I chuckled.

She grabbed my hand and wrapped her tiny one around mine. I grabbed my suitcase and took it up the steps along with London.

We stepped into my room and I turned on the light. London let go of my hand and followed me into the closet. She sat down on the little couch in the middle of the room and folded her hands in her lap.

I started unpacking and Stefan soon crossed my mind.

Where was he?

I haven't seen him yet, he must be at the pack house. Ridding the thought from my head I put away the clothes in my hand.

Hearing London let out a sigh I looked over at her as she tapped her fingers against the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm bored." She frowned.

I chuckled and shook my head. Walking over to her I crouched down in front of her and took her hand in mine.

"Why don't you go play with Bear some more." I said.

"Okay." She smiled.

I stood back up and helped her up. Before she could go I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she looked up at me.

"You forgot my kiss." I pouted.

She giggled and stood on her toes. Pressing a kiss on my lips I placed my hand on her jaw and kissed her back.

I let go of her and she shyly smiled up at me, a tint of pink covering her cheeks.

"Go play." I smiled ushering her out the room.

She pressed another kiss on my cheek before running out of the room. I smiled hearing her giggle as her feet ran down the steps.

Stefan's POV

I groaned as I left the pack house. Training for the coronation has been fucking shit.

Lucky better be glad he's not here for this. Both my mom and dad have been on my ass the past few days.

Getting into my car I leaned back into the seat and closed my eyes. I rubbed my face and sighed knowing I had to return tomorrow for another training session.

Turning on the car I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the house.

Lucky crossed my mind and I wondered if he was back yet. I turned on the radio and searched for a good song, but nothing good was on so I turned it back off.

So instead I drove back to the house in silence.

——

I arrived two hours later and I parked in the front drive way. Seeing Luckys car in the front I smirked.

Getting out of the car I put my phone in my pocket and made my way to the front door. I opened the door and immediately my body froze.

"She's here! Our mates here!" My wolf, Grayson, howled in excitement.

I smelled the air and the sweet smell of vanilla evaded my senses. I growled and followed her scent.

"Stefan." Luckys voice spoke from the top of the steps.

"Where is she." I demanded.

"Where is who?" He asked coming down the steps.

"My mate, where the fuck is my mate." I growled.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He frowned in confusion.

"My mate, she's here."

"Calm the hell down. Your mates not here." He scowled.

"Shut the fuck and don't tell me what to do." I growled in his face.

"Calm the fuck down." Lucky said.

I opened my mouth to say something, but the sound of her sweet giggles and the sound of a dog ran into the room.

My eyes widened at the sight of her small frame pass the kitchen. I started to make my way to the sound of her giggles, but Lucky quickly stopped me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I lowly growled.

"What the hell am I doing!? What the hell are you doing!?"

"Let me go, Lucky."

"No, She's my fucking mate. She's not your fucking mate." He growled.

"What?" I looked at him in pure confusion.

"Lucky, I think Bear is hungry." Her soft voice made its way to my ears.

My wolf growled and begged for me to walk up to her.

She walked into the room and her small figure stopped at the sight of us, of me.

I was immediately angered at the sight of the deep purple bruises I could see from scattered over her neck and chest.

But, that thought was soon replaced when a whimpered escaped her lips.

She was scared of me.

London's POV

I froze as I stared at the man in front of me. I whimpered as he looked back at me. He was big and scary with tattoos all over his body.

I felt tiny compared to him.

Looking down at my feet I looked down at Bear as he sat down beside my feet.

Who is he?

What is he doing in Luckys house?

I looked back up at him and I immediately regretted it. He was staring at me, his intense green eyes filled with unexplained emotions.

Taking a step back I looked up at Lucky, he was standing behind the man, holding onto his arm.

"Lucky." I whimpered.

Stefan's POV

My wolf whimpered at her reaction.

"No, she's not supposed to be scared."

"Let me go." I mind linked Lucky.

"No, your not going anywhere near her." He replied.

"Let me fucking go!" I growled.

"No! We have to talk. This isn't right. Somethings not right." He said.

I broke the mind link and looked at the little girl in front of me.

"Princess, take Bear with you and go into the kitchen." Lucky spoke.

"Lucky." She whimpered.

"Please, I'll be there in a few minutes okay." He said.

She nodded and picked the dog up. She quickly walked out of the room leaving a trial of her sweet scent behind.

"We need to talk." I spoke.

"No shit." Lucky growled.

I'm just gonna leave this one here. 😉

Merry Christmas loves.☺️

Comment and vote. 🥰

P.S- The chapters shorter then usual, but I gave you what you guys have been asking for. 😉🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 268 33
"Please be gentle"i whimpered letting him take all the control. "I will kitten"he said cupping my cheek and placing a kiss on my lip. His lips were g...
429 26 22
Can i?" He whispered tilting his face along with mine parting his lips after licking them. "Yes" i muttered and he smiled amusingly "Bold move, swee...
605K 20.7K 42
"What is it?" I asked. "I want you" He said making me widen my eyes. He looked into my eyes and then back to my lips, "Can I kiss you just one last t...
142K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...