You make me forget all the we...

By fmadchensgirl

The story starts right after the end of season two of riverdale and will focus on the relationship of FP and... More

The beginning
Please stay
The morning rise
Hiding
First date
Explanation
Clearing the air
Breakfast
Old friendships
The surprise
Engaged
The announcement
Unwelcome guests
Thanksgiving Part 1
Thanksgiving Part 2
Another love
Adoption day
Cravings
Christmas
Snowstorm
Obstacles on the way to happiness
Finally happy?
Epilog

Datenight

372 16 0
By fmadchensgirl

About an hour later Alice woke up from a knock on their bedroom door. She really didn't wanted to stand up. She wanted to lay on the bed snuggled into FP for the rest of the day, yet she knew it wasn't possible. She carefully tried to sneak out of bed without waking FP up. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, nothing like the side of him he showed her about an hour ago. She smiled thinking about their early morning activity. She couldn't imagine a better start into the day. She got up taking another look at him before putting their used underwear from the ground at the end of their bed into the laundry bin and picking a new one out of her drawer and putting some comfortable cloths on. She went to the door to open it. Betty was standing in front of her.

Betty: "I just wanted to ask if everything is okay. I heard weird noises early, which woke me up, and then only silence... And I wanted to ask if I should get some breakfast from Pops so no one needs to cook?"

Alice blushed realizing their activities from earlier had woke her daughter up. They didn't even thought about her sleeping next door. Sure she was old enough and definitely knew they were doing it, but she shouldn't hear them.

Alice: "Yeah...everything is okay. I am sorry we woke you up...we didn't thought about it...it wasn't planned. We just didn't thought about you and Jughead in the other room..."

Betty: "Wait?! Mom?! Seriously?! This was what woke me up this early? Eww.... I didn't wanted to know!"

Alice: "Maybe you could just go to Pops now and get some food. I will go get a shower and then prepare everything downstairs."

Betty: "Yeah...maybe this would be better. But you'll shower ALONE! No funny business! I don't want to run into you once again today! Once per day is already too much!"

Alice: "I said I am sorry..."

Betty: "It's okay now. I'll be back soon. Bye Mom."

Betty walked down the stairs and when she was outside she heard the front door slamming close. This was so embarrassing. She was so cought in her own thoughts that she hadn't notice that FP woke up form their little talk. He walked up behind her and snaked an arm around her waist and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

FP: "Morning, babe. How are you?"

She turned herself in his arm to give him a small kiss on his lips.

Alice: "Good, but still tired. I was about to get a shower. Betty is getting breakfast from Pops."

FP: "May I join you in the shower?"

He smirked at her.

Alice: "I would love you too, but maybe it isn't the best idea...we woke Betty up with our earlier doings. I don't want to repeat that with Jughead and the twins. So I am going to have a shower and you can wake up Jug, Dagwood and Juniper. And didn't you want to take me out tonight? Maybe we can shift round two to then..."

FP: "Wait?! Betty heard us? OMG...we should try to be more quiet next time. I'll wake up the others now."

FP gave Alice another kiss before she went to the bathroom and he to the other bedrooms to wake up the kids.

Some time later the front door is opened and Betty enters with the breakfast from Pops while Alice was preparing the rest.

Alice: "Guys! Betty is back with breakfast! Come downstairs"

Jughead and FP came downstairs with Juniper and Dagwood on their arms, placed them in their high chairs and set down on the breakfast table themselves.

After everyone had finished breakfast Jughead and Betty went upstairs to do their homework, while Alice cleaned up the kitchen.

FP: "Babe? I will be back in about two hours. I have to go to the Diner. Pops needs help with something. I'll try to be back as soon as possible and I am pretty excited for tonight. I already talked with Betty and Jughead. They agreed to take care of the twins. Betty said she and Jug thought about something like that anyway, since we didn't had much alone time recently."

Alice went to him to kiss him goodbye. She grabbed his neck and pulled him down to her to give him a short but passionate kiss.

Alice: "Bye, honey. l love you!"

FP: "I love you too!"

FP pecked a last kiss on her lips and with this he was out off the front door.

***

It was in the late afternoon when Alice was in the living room playing with her grandchildren, she heard a knock on the front door. She stood up telling the kids to stay where they were. She went to the door and opened it slowly. In front of her was FP, wearing a suit and holding a bouquet of roses in his hand.

FP: "May I ask my beautiful fiancé to put on a dress so I can take her out on our date?"

Alice laught at him talking like this. He looked adorable and like the most sexiest man in the world. She went to him to give him a short kiss before rushing up the stairs to get ready.

I didn't took her long to get ready. She was wearing a red dress that was sexy, yet at the same time very comfy. She had made some loose curls into her hair and had put some makeup on with his favorite dark red lipstick. When she walked downstairs FP looked at her in awe. Sometimes he still couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was his fiancé after all the years they didn't even talked to each other. He loved to think of her as his fiancé. He grabbed her hand and twirled her around once before walking her outside to the truck.

FP: "Betty! Jughead! We are gone now. Take care of the twins. See you later."

FP opened the door of his truck for her and than got on it himself. He got out of the driveway and started heading out of town. He knew exactly where he would drive with her. He hadn't worked the hours he was gone. He had prepared everything for their date. Also if they were together for some time now again and even engaged he still was nervous when he planned something special for her. To avoid telling Alice what he had prepared he just kept quiet the whole time.

Alice was curious to know where he would take her, but since he didn't say anything she thought it would also be okay to get surprised. She knew he was a romantic so it had to be something really special. Also she loved surprises, yet FP being all quiet the whole way made her nervous too. She watched him driving the car down the road not noticing where they were going. She placed one hand on his thigh and squeezed it softly. She was now really excited to see what he had prepared for her.

They continued driving for a few minutes before FP stopped the car. This was the moment when Alice finally took her attention away from FP to see where they were. She looked out of the front window and saw Sweetwater River. But this wasn't everything. On the small beach FP hat lighten some candels and there was a blanket laying in the middle of it. On the blanket was a picknick basket.

Alice couldn't believe what was right in front of her. This was too cute! She started tearing up a bit! No one could make her as happy as he could! And no one ever even tried too. They wouldn't had a chance anyway. She loved how every once in a while he found something small and special too make her feel special and like she was the only important person for him. To him she was, yet she never really accepted it. It felt way too impossible.

FP had noticed how quiet she was and that she hadn't said a word since they'd arrived. He turned to her. He saw that she was quietly crying. He immediately unlocked his seatbelt and rushed on his seat nearer to her. He caressed her cheek softly making her face him.

FP: "Babe? Is everything okay? Why are you crying? You know I don't like to see you sad and crying..."

He wiped another tear away that had just escaped her eyes.

Alice: "I am not sad! Not at all! I am more than happy! I can't believe you did this for me! These are happy-tears! I love you so fucking much! I can't believe you are mine again finally! I love you!"

He grabbed his face and pulled him into a passionate kiss she directly wanted to deepen, but he pulled away.

FP: "Later Ali! Now first come out of the car I want you two completely take in what I prepared for us"

He walked around the car to open the door for her like the gentleman he is. When she got out of the car he snaked an arm around her waist to pull her close while they were walking to blanket. They sat down on it and FP grabbed the food out of the basket.

After they had finished eating both put the remaining food back into the basket and placed it beside the blanket. Alice moved closer to FP and leanded into his arm. They laid down together on the blanket facing the bright sky. They looked up to the stars and snuggled up together even more. They talked a bit before they fell asleep just like that.

 ***

                                                                   Authors Note:

Sorry that it took me this long to write another chapter. I had it planned for long, but university took all them time from me...I hope you likes it! Hopefully I can also publish my christmas chapter the next days...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Falice By Falice

Fanfiction

401K 16.8K 198
| Falice Oneshots | Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests.
37.3K 817 29
It takes place 6 years after dont speak ended. They both 16 now. Betty stopped replaying after 5 years why was that. Will jughead return and when he...
11.4K 436 22
Alice and Fp are two happily married people, they only had one problem, Alice couldn't have any kids. Until one day, when they stumble into an orphan...
576 40 4
When three teenagers -- FP Jones, Fred Andrews, and Alice Smith -- land themselves into troubled waters they spend hours in a jail cell getting to le...